Dirty in 30

Watching television while he's on his knees, face between your thighs? He is not pleased knowing you're distracted from his oral action. Your orgasm is what he seeks to achieve.
Multi skilling is woman's strength, she can enjoy performing more than one task with good humor. He shouldn't be upset, for her it isn't always the journey, but the destination!

Multi skilling is woman's strength, she can enjoy performing more than one task with good humor. He shouldn't be upset, for her it isn't always the journey, but the destination!

The destination is grand. But he wants her attention completely on him. Cunnilingus is art form that takes lots of devotion. Wanting to make sure she enjoys every moment.

The destination is grand. But he wants her attention completely on him. Cunnilingus is art form that takes lots of devotion. Wanting to make sure she enjoys every moment.

Two women taught me how to give great oral one lovely night in the Midwest. They look turns on each other, then let me join in.

Ooopsie daisy, your count only twenty nine! Your chastisement is fully understood, looking suitably ashamed. Standing there with hands behind back, head lowered, wondering what form my punishment shall take?

Ooopsie daisy, your count only twenty nine! Your chastisement is fully understood, looking suitably ashamed. Standing there with hands behind back, head lowered, wondering what form my punishment shall take?

Blindfolded on the four-post bed is only the beginning. Hands tied above your head. Legs spread wide with ankles bound down. The mystery and teasing is only the beginning.

Blindfolded on the four-post bed is only the beginning. Hands tied above your head. Legs spread wide with ankles bound down. The mystery and teasing is only the beginning.

Perhaps a feather tickler tracing a path head to toe. Running circles around your breasts. Maybe on you sweet pussy, then on your inner thighs, I listen to your sighs.

Must stop and focus on work instead of how I would tease and punish Silk. There's more to come, but I must get my job done.

A three-fer because I'm distracted and thinking and on a roll

Feather replaced by two fingers rubbing gently on your labia. The clit is their first destination. Rubbing and pinching sweetly they go. Feeling your wetness grow they slip slowly inside .....

Then start pumping in and out. Soon they're removed. What shall I choose to replace them with? The possibilities are many, perhaps i should make a list of them.

A vibrator small and pink, a dildo long and thick, or perhaps some fun with food.. a zucchini or a cucumber would do. She'll be surprised when I choose.

A three-fer because I'm distracted and thinking and on a roll

Feather replaced by two fingers rubbing gently on your labia. The clit is their first destination. Rubbing and pinching sweetly they go. Feeling your wetness grow they slip slowly inside .....

Then start pumping in and out. Soon they're removed. What shall I choose to replace them with? The possibilities are many, perhaps i should make a list of them.

A vibrator small and pink, a dildo long and thick, or perhaps some fun with food.. a zucchini or a cucumber would do. She'll be surprised when I choose.

I've chosen the vibe and start to use it. That's not right you say. I move up the bed and untie a hand saying then show me the right way.

I've chosen the vibe and start to use it. That's not right you say. I move up the bed and untie a hand saying then show me the right way.

This is punishment Gary? You would have the worst behaved subs in the world if you were a Dom!
Takes vibe and pushes in hard and deeply, back and forth.

This is supposed to be punishment, so it shall be! Thrust vibe in deep, deep until it is too deep, hurting. Grinding dragging it wide, tearing lips whimpering, that's punishment!

For any practicing Dom, he would know your punishment, for a wayward sub, is pure fantasy. Truthfully, for hours, I would be hogtied wide open, while he read his book.

This is punishment Gary? You would have the worst behaved subs in the world if you were a Dom!
Takes vibe and pushes in hard and deeply, back and forth.

This is supposed to be punishment, so it shall be! Thrust vibe in deep, deep until it is too deep, hurting. Grinding dragging it wide, tearing lips whimpering, that's punishment!

For any practicing Dom, he would know your punishment, for a wayward sub, is pure fantasy. Truthfully, for hours, I would be hogtied wide open, while he read his book.

I was going to let you start but not finish - let you get close but not reach climax. Was going to keep you on the brink begging for release.

While your hand was working down below, into your mouth my cock would go. Would pierce your lips with the tip and shove it to see how much you could take.

While fucking your face I would take the vibe away. I would grab a cat o' ninetails and start spanking your chest and thighs leaving welts of red marks behind.

I would remove my hardened cock from your mouth. Untie and roll you over and command you onto all fours. Slapping your ass I'd ram my cock into your pussy.

Hard and fast I would pump while the cat o' ninetails slapped your rump. When your moaning got too loud I would pull out, denying your pleasure, finishing on your rump.

I was going to let you start but not finish - let you get close but not reach climax. Was going to keep you on the brink begging for release.

While your hand was working down below, into your mouth my cock would go. Would pierce your lips with the tip and shove it to see how much you could take.

While fucking your face I would take the vibe away. I would grab a cat o' ninetails and start spanking your chest and thighs leaving welts of red marks behind.

I would remove my hardened cock from your mouth. Untie and roll you over and command you onto all fours. Slapping your ass I'd ram my cock into your pussy.

Hard and fast I would pump while the cat o' ninetails slapped your rump. When your moaning got too loud I would pull out, denying your pleasure, finishing on your rump.

"Would pierce your lips with the tip and shove it to see how much you could take." Relax my throat, nose breathing, roll back my head, taking the full length.

"Untie and roll you over and command you onto all fours." lowered front, pussy lifted high to you.
"Slapping your ass I'd ram my cock into your pussy." Seventh heaven!

These are thing I would have enjoyed, right rollicking romp! Now my mind is on fire thinking of ways I could upset you further. Pouting, whining, refusals, tantrums and complaining!

"Would pierce your lips with the tip and shove it to see how much you could take." Relax my throat, nose breathing, roll back my head, taking the full length.

"Untie and roll you over and command you onto all fours." lowered front, pussy lifted high to you.
"Slapping your ass I'd ram my cock into your pussy." Seventh heaven!

These are thing I would have enjoyed, right rollicking romp! Now my mind is on fire thinking of ways I could upset you further. Pouting, whining, refusals, tantrums and complaining!

Looks like I have more to learn about being a good dom. Or learn more about what you don't like. Was trying to be mean while making you satisfy me.

Looks like I have more to learn about being a good dom. Or learn more about what you don't like. Was trying to be mean while making you satisfy me.

Happy to teach you more about being a Dom. Meanness like that works for me, never offer that kind of behavior to sub, you will never get rid of them!

What subs hate? Now that is a very good question and would depend on the sub. Too much vanilla in a relationship without any spice would be my first thought.

Subs are slightly different from your average girl. They tend to be very erotic and need plenty of stimulation, with a touch of sadism. Getting none of that is boring.

Subs enjoy regular sex, once a night is almost enough, unless its a holiday, then extra is expected! A lazy Dom with low libido, a real turn off for them.

Now having said a sub expects nightly sex and more on weekends, there is a situation in a D/s relationship when sex is restricted, by the Dom during her training.

Happy to teach you more about being a Dom. Meanness like that works for me, never offer that kind of behavior to sub, you will never get rid of them!

What subs hate? Now that is a very good question and would depend on the sub. Too much vanilla in a relationship without any spice would be my first thought.

Subs are slightly different from your average girl. They tend to be very erotic and need plenty of stimulation, with a touch of sadism. Getting none of that is boring.

Subs enjoy regular sex, once a night is almost enough, unless its a holiday, then extra is expected! A lazy Dom with low libido, a real turn off for them.

Now having said a sub expects nightly sex and more on weekends, there is a situation in a D/s relationship when sex is restricted, by the Dom during her training.

Regular sex is not a problem, once a day might seem like too little. A good dom I probably wouldn't make. I would forget sadism to focus on our pleasure.

Regular sex is not a problem, once a day might seem like too little. A good dom I probably wouldn't make. I would forget sadism to focus on our pleasure.

A Dom needs to have the desire, ability and mentality. Doms are born that way, I believe as much as subs.Their need is for domination not just love making.

A Dom needs to have the desire, ability and mentality. Doms are born that way, I believe as much as subs.Their need is for domination not just love making.

Then a good dom I would not make. Commanding her to fulfil my desires would be my goal. As a dom hard fucking, not love making, would be my rule.

Would forget about sadism, just focus on powerful fucking. Slapping her ass while pounding her hard and fast. Keeping her on the brink without relief is how I would tease.

The newlywed couple kisses tongues intertwined in a warm embrace. They're on a warm beach, enjoying the breeze and feel of skin-on-skin. Swiftly they remove their swimsuits.

Now naked together their hands go for their groins. She strokes him while he fingers her as their tongues resume their dance. I want you she whispers in his ear.

They lay together in the sand as she pushes him on his back. The waves are lapping against them as their bodies press together. She gets on top to ride.

She grips his cock and guides it inside her wetness. It squeezes him tight as she raises and lowers herself on him. The sight of her breasts bouncing he enjoys.

But seeing her waving hair, sparkling eyes and big smile thrill him more. He grabs her hips and starts to thrust meeting her downward stroke. They're fucking hard and fast.

Mutual moaning is growing louder. Getting caught they don't care. Honeymoon lust has overtaken them. Their goal of cumming together has been met they smile as waves crash into them.

The newlywed couple kisses tongues intertwined in a warm embrace. They're on a warm beach, enjoying the breeze and feel of skin-on-skin. Swiftly they remove their swimsuits.

Now naked together their hands go for their groins. She strokes him while he fingers her as their tongues resume their dance. I want you she whispers in his ear.

They lay together in the sand as she pushes him on his back. The waves are lapping against them as their bodies press together. She gets on top to ride.

She grips his cock and guides it inside her wetness. It squeezes him tight as she raises and lowers herself on him. The sight of her breasts bouncing he enjoys.

But seeing her waving hair, sparkling eyes and big smile thrill him more. He grabs her hips and starts to thrust meeting her downward stroke. They're fucking hard and fast.

Mutual moaning is growing louder. Getting caught they don't care. Honeymoon lust has overtaken them. Their goal of cumming together has been met they smile as waves crash into them.

I wonder if you have ever done this? Making romantic love on a beach with a setting sun. No matter how hard you try, fucking sand gets in bloody everywhere.

I have done this and can assure you, both lovers need to be subs to cope with the pain of grinding sand inside the twat and on the thrusting cock.

It is total death to further romance for more than a few days afterwards. This is not the sort of romance, I would recommend to budding lovers. Try hiking tracks!

I wonder if you have ever done this? Making romantic love on a beach with a setting sun. No matter how hard you try, fucking sand gets in bloody everywhere.

I have done this and can assure you, both lovers need to be subs to cope with the pain of grinding sand inside the twat and on the thrusting cock.

It is total death to further romance for more than a few days afterwards. This is not the sort of romance, I would recommend to budding lovers. Try hiking tracks!

I have not tried either, making love or lustful fucking on the beach under the sun. I was thinking with her riding it would reduce where the sand goes.

You're 29 words short LOL.
(and with the LOL I'm 25 words short, but if I keep writing maybe I will get this response up to 30 without being dirty)

Fucking on a hiking track can be quite the experience! Arousal begins without warning. Glancing around furtively, against a giant tree. Clothes down cock in, fastest cum in our history!

Fucking on a hiking track can be quite the experience! Arousal begins without warning. Glancing around furtively, against a giant tree. Clothes down cock in, fastest cum in our history!

The excitement of possibly getting caught adds to our pleasure. Clothes back up, cock softening, cum dripping down a leg. We search for a spot to do it again.

The excitement of possibly getting caught adds to our pleasure. Clothes back up, cock softening, cum dripping down a leg. We search for a spot to do it again.
Only fools would court further possible risks of discovery, once was enough on the hiking track, it was soggy nickers and damp jeans, more than cum dripping down a leg.

Back