My Scottish Butt or Under My Kilt

New page and it's the weekend so I may as well post a pic......as if I need an excuse :rolleyes:

attachment.php

And how about a tune to help the day along.

Nick Cave & P.J Harvey ~ Henry Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
Another pic before I head to bed :)

attachment.php

Sitting here browsing lit with my cup of coffee and the lovely Beth Hart soothing my ears and thought it about time I posted another, if anyone is interested that is ;)

attachment.php

Another sketchy one as I'm feeling a bit of a post whore right now :cattail:

attachment.php

Good lord, where have I been? mmmmmmmmmm, there's all kinds of sexy in here as I knew there would be...........

god, that butt!! :devil::heart:

Good lord, where have I been? mmmmmmmmmm, there's all kinds of sexy in here as I knew there would be...........

god, that butt!! :devil::heart:

Yeah I know, where have you been? :caning:
Thank you Tali for you kind words about my old ass :rose: :D

Anyone who remembers me will know how much I love music and how I love to share that love, this is one of my favourite pieces of music and it's good to hear they are back and gigging again, happy Scotsman :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXaEAoRUkfE

And as this is lit, here's a wee pic ;)

Holding On

Matt Johnson :heart:

I've never heard this song before but Dusk is one of my top ten all time favorite albums. Tried to listen to their other stuff but Dusk was too good to be followed. I'd be hard to pick a favorite off that album it was so good.

Matt Johnson :heart:

I've never heard this song before but Dusk is one of my top ten all time favorite albums. Tried to listen to their other stuff but Dusk was too good to be followed. I'd be hard to pick a favorite off that album it was so good.

Hi there OAP, so lovely to see you back here :D

Dusk is a wonderful album though I am more of a Soul Mining guy, probably as it was my first time hearing him and I just fell in love with the music :cattail:

Back