I needa a little help getting started.

Dee_Wylder

Virgin
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Posts
2
So, I'm really new here and yet to submit a story This is not for lack of topics nor inspiration. I simply can't decide where to start. So, I'm going to throw out caution and see what you think.

I suppose an introduction is in order. I'm an older, life long crossdresser with very few real inhibitions. I do know that at some point I want to do some autobiographical things but not sure that is the way to start.

Further, while I could I really have little interest in writing as me from the top. It could be worked in over time, but not as a starter. So, if anyone has an idea of how to go, feel free to guide this stuck writer.
 
I'd say to pick one of your sexiest memories, and then write it up as if you were a third-person observer to the action, the proverbial "fly on the wall." Feel free to deviate from reality if it makes the story better.
 
My tactic is to write everything that you're thinking, then decider after the fact what you're going to keep and use. Basically it's wading through %80 garbage stories before you find your way to the **0 gold ideas.
 
Start the story where the action or main plot point starts. Dont bore the reader.
 
The cliche advice is "write what you know". If you follow that too strictly, what you have is autobiography. But I think one trick is to take what you know, your experiences, and play with them. Maybe something that you wish had turned out differently...make it do that. Maybe an idea that really turns you on, but you just never did...do it, as a fantasy. Hey, that idea is yours, too. It's part of what you know. You can choose to make up other people who do these things, or you can have yourself do them, a fantastic 'you' who can do things your real self has only dreamed of.

That's how I started writing, anyway. I actually have a pretty vanilla real life, but writing helps me maintain an enjoyable fantasy life. Probably a big reason why I do it.
 
Thanks folks. That gave me a couple of ideas and at least a loose starting point. I'm still unsure wher my first will go, but I hope for it to be enjoyable.:kiss:
 
The cliche advice is "write what you know". If you follow that too strictly, what you have is autobiography.
You write that as if it's a bad thing. I've just finished writing about exactly this subject:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=89622785&posted=1#post89622785 (see post #3)

I would have thought the OP's life would be an ideal place to start - there's life experience, a powerful kink, a desire to tell a story. What more do you need to tell a good tale?

It will depend on the skill of the OP as a writer. Autobiography is still telling a story, which just happens to be true. And as we all know, truth can be stranger than fiction.
 
You write that as if it's a bad thing. I've just finished writing about exactly this subject:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=89622785&posted=1#post89622785 (see post #3)

I would have thought the OP's life would be an ideal place to start - there's life experience, a powerful kink, a desire to tell a story. What more do you need to tell a good tale?

Absolutely valid. I was just going off the OP's remark that maybe they didn't want to start out with autobio.
 
Back
Top