AJ Revisited ~ Joyful Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
I say Happy Valentine's Day to you too! You give me such a wonderful throbbing Heart-on ;)
:devil::kiss:

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope your day is spent making a trail of cloths strewn about on the way to your bedroom door..... ;)

picture purrfect!

attachment.php

This was a great lunch time treat! Looks like dessert to me! I'll just get the whipped cream, and the chocolate syrup... Oh and maybe some cherries!:devil::p:caning:

Last edited:
I say Happy Valentine's Day to you too! You give me such a wonderful throbbing Heart-on ;)
:devil::kiss:

Awwww... Thanks Horus! *kiss*

:) I have a lot of writing to do, and in the middle of writing one for someone, about the weekend I spent with my Mistress and her friends....

Interesting reading that will be!! *nods knowingly*

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope your day is spent making a trail of cloths strewn about on the way to your bedroom door..... ;)

Nope and I even wore pj's last night... How boring right?

attachment.php

This was a great lunch time treat! Looks like dessert to me! I'll just get the whipped cream, and the chocolate syrup... Oh and maybe some cherries!:devil::p:caning:

I can tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue! My gf's didn't believe me last time we were at the bar so I showed them!

This is an amazing ass_ette. ;)

Hehe... Very punny. *grins*

I can tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue! My gf's didn't believe me last time we were at the bar so I showed them!

I think I would have to see that too! All that talent in your tongue would feel unbelievable in certain areas I'm sure! ;)

I am on page 15 of it ;)

This is the weekend with a Mistress story. I started it last month, someone dared me to do it.
I've never done 15 pages of writing. That's just unimaginable. But I think a dare would do it for me too. I just don't have that kind of time.
Will you be posting it?

I've never done 15 pages of writing. That's just unimaginable. But I think a dare would do it for me too. I just don't have that kind of time.
Will you be posting it?

No. I'm writing it for one person only.

Now the Craig's List story, I'm not sure if I'm posting that

No. I'm writing it for one person only.

Now the Craig's List story, I'm not sure if I'm posting that
All the ones i write are for specific people too. I understand. if you do post one, I would be interested in reading it. Will you let me know somehow?

Hope you had a fun Valentines day, sweetie! Thank you for the luvin' ;)

:heart:

I think I would have to see that too! All that talent in your tongue would feel unbelievable in certain areas I'm sure! ;)

I've been told I do okay... ;)

I think I've made it clear about how I like this part of you!

Mmmm!

Indeed... *wiggles it*

You like?

And

New AV is yummy!!!

Glad you like!

I am on page 15 of it ;)

Wow!!

Super Fabulous ! Red panties make me hot!

*fans you*

Looking hot...in and out of red....xx

Mmmmm... Thanks sexy!! Rawr!!

...you seem to up your game every time you change your av. :devil:

P.S. the red panties aren't bad either:rose:

Thanks Van... I liked the simple sensuality and the way the light hit my body.

:heart:

I've been told I do okay... ;)

Indeed... *wiggles it*

You like?

Glad you like!

Wow!!

*fans you*

Mmmmm... Thanks sexy!! Rawr!!

Thanks Van... I liked the simple sensuality and the way the light hit my body.

Yes I do like it :D

And I did a lot that weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back