Tributes!!! Thoughts and ideals!!!

So I have experienced a couple tributes, and I have absolutely LOVED them! One guy came ALL over his iPad! That turned me on sooooooo much! Women what do feel about this? Men do you like doing this? Is this something someone would do for me again? So many questions and not enough answers, I love to know that I can make a guy cum just from my looks. I'm not the most sexiest but I sure am good looking! Nice triple Ds big ass clean shaved bald pussy and very sexual. I love to look at my tributes and cum to them. I do play on Skype from time to time if I feel good and comfortable with you. I'll even phone with you so you can hear me cum later on! Kik is good too because ill trade pics and they are very lurid. Anyone have thoughts or comments don't be shy I wanna know it all!

I've done this a few times, but I'm very particular about who I'll perform for.

I mean, iPads are expensive, and I've already gone through three this year....:eek:

wow!

Massive turn on. Both the picture, but also knowing one is "performing" for someone who also appreciates. Fuck, yes. Hot, hot hot. The ongoing "dialogue" of cum.yum

That line" ongoing dialogue of cum" that is the semis thing I've read all day.

I have chatted and traded pics with you before. You are definitely sexy and have it going on. I never got a chance to do phone chat but would love to some time. Let me know if you want a tribute.

Love this. I love cumming for a beautiful lady, and it's that much better if I know that it turns her on and she can get off from it. I prefer the "real-time" tribute (i.e. playing on Skype), but have had some very hot exchanges over pictures as well.

Have done a couple times, cleanup is a little work, but worth the fun.

I have had a few tributes done for me, either via pics I have sent via email or during a YIM RP. It inevitably gets me wetter and I cum so much harder when I can see the explosion of emotion I have caused.

I have had a few tributes done for me, either via pics I have sent via email or during a YIM RP. It inevitably gets me wetter and I cum so much harder when I can see the explosion of emotion I have caused.

A tribute is always better when it follows a chat or RP, especially when the photo ties to the chat. Even better if its a video or real time. The one I did for Nikon's wife was a video in my office - the potential of getting caught (or just getting a phone call) makes it that much more erotic, plus when you open the office door no one knows your dirty little secret. ;)

There are actually several threads about this

I will do a tribute to girls or your female SO with her consent.

For profiling. I'm a single white male, mid 30s successful , salt and pepper chiseled beard. I'm an outdoorsman type, drive sports cars, fly planes and fuck only what I want. Yes I have ego boost shots every morning. But...
I'm a nice guy, respect to others and hard work got me where I'm now.
Love sex and literotica.

Send pm with request and pic or link. I will reply and I want to read your opinion on the tribute.

I would love to do a tribute for you

Only ever had a tribute off my boyfriend, when we first started dating. I just found it quite funny...

Gentlemen, if someone could be so kind... ;)

ETA: Thanks!

Last edited:
Back