Ogg's 50 Word Story Challenge

As she silently faded into the night, her fingers trailed loosely along my skin, down my arm, trailed down to my finger tips as light as a feather and finally drifted away, as if she'd never been there at all.
 
The danced around it for weeks, flirting and teasing. But he was young and shy. Then they were thrown together, sheltering from a sudden shower. She reached out and their lips finally met. His first kiss memory: wet faces glistening in the sodium light and walking home on a cloud.
 
Hanna dipped her finger into her martini and asked her husband, “The server here, how long has she been going on your business trips?”

Joel smiled in the dim restaurant light and answered, “Almost as long as you’ve been wrestling with Paige.”

“To each their own then,” Hanna toasted.
 
She lay there, naked on the bed. The oil made her skin shine in the candle light. She had left the front door open and he snuck inside, nervous and excited. She heard him undress outside the bedroom, and waited excitedly for his tender touch. She wanted him so badly.
 
Shelby paced, squinting at the pile of dirty dishes. She slammed the egg-crusted pan off the counter into the sink. “What the fuck, Sloop?”

He ignored her fury and wrapped his arms around her. She tried to squirm free, but he didn’t let go.

“Shhh… I love your nipples…”
 
Maria emerged from the waves and sauntered up to her towel, her body sleek and dripping in the afternoon sun.

A hundred pairs of eyes stared at her. People gaped and gasped. She wondered why, and she looked down.

Her bikini had fallen off in the ocean behind her.

Whoops.
 
If making love is art, she created a masterpiece. He was fresh canvas, new and unused. She trailed her fingers over his bare skin, soft strokes that made a lasting impression. She painstakingly painted him with gentle kisses and warm, breathy whispers. Her distinctive signature was in his orgasm.
 
She cried. Not so much for her parents as for her children who would never be born. Outside, the winds continued to howl.

She'd run out of ointment. It hadn't been very effective anyway, not for this type of burn.

So, she figured. One more day. Two at the most.
 
Although adoring Aunty Angie, Albert always avoided any amorous advances.

Alas… agitated, Angie arranged an ambush, abducted Albert, awakened Albert’s arousal, and, avidly, Angie’s aridity approached Albert’s artillery.

Ai!!! Anti-climax! Armageddon! Albert’s awry angled asparagus accidentally accessed Angie’s anus. Awfully ashamed, Albert applied admirable aftercare, accordingly awarding Angie’s animalistic approach.

An ambitious alliterative adventure!
 
Sorry; it's 51.

Margot sat at the Bar sipping her cocktail. She wore a red dress, full of swirls and reminding one of the late 1950s. She carried the shotgun with an air of someone who knew what to do with it.
When her sister walked in, the click of the hammer was deafening.
 
49. {HP's welcome to use my extra space if he wishes.}

Midnight and he still hadn't called. She checked her phone again. All she wanted was one little message. Maybe she missed it. Swiping the screen one more time – still nothing - she dropped it to the floor and wiped away that last tear before she closed her eyes.
 
50.


“Flowers,” Kelly said. “I need ...”

“What kind?”

“Hm. A new baby on the way.”

“How about this one?”

“It looks perfect. Could you bury this in the dirt,” Kelly tugged the wedding band from her finger, “and charge it to my soon-to-be ex-husband's account?”
 
50.


“Flowers,” Kelly said. “I need ...”

“What kind?”

“Hm. A new baby on the way.”

“How about this one?”

“It looks perfect. Could you bury this in the dirt,” Kelly tugged the wedding band from her finger, “and charge it to my soon-to-be ex-husband's account?”

Oh - neat !
:)
 
This one is easier than the 50 word challenge on the game board, because you don't have to use someone else's words in the story. :)

As Jan sat in the orchard, she began to engage in a one-sided conversation with a butterfly. “Have you ever noticed how the sun makes those blossoms shimmer?” she asked. “Sort of like the shimmer on your wings.” As if answering her, the butterfly waggled its wings in the sunlight.
 
50.

Her yearbook in her lap, the old woman tilted the mirror one way then another, trying to find a trace of the prom queen she'd once been. He took the mirror from her hand and smiled at his beloved. She looked up, seeing her inner beauty caught in his gaze.

I really love writing flash fiction.
 
Down, down, down we go; terminal velocity; wind whistling in my ears.
We maneuver together, our bodies join, the best thrill in years.

How did we get here; I can’t even remember; my excitement mixes with fears.
“Fuck; we’re coming! Pull that rope!” are the last words she ever hears.

[size=-2]A quickie for 'Sex while in freefall skydiving'. I came first![/size]

Ohhhhh, I love it Ruben. :rose:
 
Origins

We eat Chinese Takeout together.
“Your place or mine?” I say.
Afterwards, you look at me. “Where are you from?”
“Kansas.”
“No, really. Originally.”
“Where are you from?”
“Baltimore.”
I smile. “No, really. Originally. Where’s your family from?”
Your eyes widen. You smile. “Italy”
"Vietnam,” I say, smiling. “And Poland.”
 
“You have come to rescue me, knight,” she said. “For that, I thank thee.”

With a lusty look she peeled off her gown, revealing the glorious bounty within.

I stood, surprised.

“Lady,” I said, “I just wanted to use your phone. My pickup broke down a ways down the road.”
 
Dropring smachtly, Kerach dremps her frop against my toshmo. She smoks suggestively, and her low progger arbuts my zespam.

My torimps grisp her huge sondars, making her fribber. She glarks, and slowly, tenderly, smams my temiouch, making me hambior.

Unable to bratsh, we drander, lillimak, and finally hompfer together.

I hope there's a sequel.
 
Dropring smachtly, Kerach dremps her frop against my toshmo. She smoks suggestively, and her low progger arbuts my zespam.

My torimps grisp her huge sondars, making her fribber. She glarks, and slowly, tenderly, smams my temiouch, making me hambior.

Unable to bratsh, we drander, lillimak, and finally hompfer together.

That was brilliant. Made me gyre and gimble in the wabe.
 
I had my morning fun and stood up to go shower, but I didn't stand up far enough and fell back down. I know you done that before too. Well my toy was still on the bed it went right up my butt.

I had to go to the mergency room and they wouldn't stop laughing.

It wasn't funny.
 
Back
Top