The Isolated Blurt Thread XIV : Take It From Me, You Bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

If (in a tax-free account), you had invested $1.00 in an S&P 500 index fund exactly five years ago (i.e., on 18 February, 2013) and had reinvested the dividends, you would now have:

$2.00

:)

Do not believe everything you read online.

So you don’t have thd largest cock on Lit? I mean I read it online. Or maybe it was you ARE the largest cock...... :rose:

I hope you’re feeling better soon!

Thank you. I think I have been running on stress, adrenaline, coffee, and wine the past month and then suddenly one of my largest stressors was taken off my plate. My body is now like, um, what do we do???? So now it’s hot tea, cuddles, and sleep. :rose:

If (in a tax-free account), you had invested $1.00 in an S&P 500 index fund exactly five years ago (i.e., on 18 February, 2013) and had reinvested the dividends, you would now have:

$2.00

StandardAndPoors500Performance.jpg

FYP; YW.

Don't come between a woman and her bacon.

Y'know, I'm not one to judge with my liberal kinks and whatnot, but...even I wouldn't go there with my prodigiously curdy climaxes.

On the other paw, "salted bacon" has a new meaning. :eek:

Am I the only one to notice that John Wick seems to have an endless and readily available supply of cement?

Part of his tradecraft.

While waiting for the Verizon FIOS rep, I may have found a better Optimum deal for the same price. Suckers....

Fucking hate Dobby. Whenever they watch that movie, I have to walk out of the room lest I hurl something at the TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back