Unexpected Encounters [Nurse/Patient]

"Mmm seems it only works on getting you warm."she said. Brie smirked then settled herself on his lap. Rubbing against his cock with her arsoual. "Mmmm seems you want to play again."she said.
 
Daniel moaned softly as he exhaled slowly. "You're kidding, right? Your body is amazing, yet... as I have spent time with you... your kind heart and keen mind intrigue me so much. It isn't just one part of you that catches my eye... it's everything," he said softly as he shivered as he felt her inner muscles massaging his as he felt her body welcoming his.
Code:
[color=#A9203E][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie smiled as she began to ease herself down onto his cock. "Lucky you that you caught my attention because I am all yours."she said. She kissed him deeply this time pressing her body against his.
 
Daniel moaned softly into the kiss as he shuddered as he felt her silky inner muscles clenching gently and lovingly over his stiff cock. "Mhmm, you're so addicting, you know that? Forget heroin, marijuana, or crack cocaine... I'm addicted to Brie Caine," he said softly as he shivered as he felt her inner muscles massaging his as he felt her body welcoming his.
Code:
[color=#A9203E][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie giggled from his words before smiling. "Good because that's all you need is me."she said. She began to ride him slowly as she moaned softly.
 
Daniel moaned softly, shuddering from the intense sensations seemingly crackling up his spine. "Mhmm, I could very easily become addicted to you, sweetheart," he said softly as he sighed at the feel of her silky inner muscles clenching tighter as if the idea was one she liked.
Code:
[color=#A9203E][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie smiled as she kept riding him. "Good because I want you to be mine...and only mine."she whispered in his ear. She nuzzled his neck before kissing it softly.
 
Daniel shuddered as she spoke, feeling his cock twitching at her voice. "You say that like I would want anyone else... which... is about as likely as a lightning bolt hitting and cutting through a tornado," he said softly as he moaned at the feel of her body coaxing the intense pleasure and desire from him. He let his fingers glide down her back before teasing her pert ass, lightly massaging the muscle.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie moaned out then smiled at Daniel. "Make love to me."she said. She pulled him into a passionately deep kiss. He had her wrapped around his finger.
 
Daniel pumped his hips gently, feeling his stiff cock sliding deep within her before retreating. "Fast or slow? In the mean time, we can wash up thoroughly... as many times as you like... I love your hands on me," he said softly as he moaned at the feel of her inner muscles tightening slowly. He felt her clench as if he'd said something she liked, though he wasn't sure what.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
"Surprise me....make me feel good."she said. Brie smiled as she reached for the body wash bottle. She moaned out feeling his tongue on her nipple.[/b]she said.
 
Daniel shifted to sit closer to the edge of the seat, his hips rocking a bit faster as the water sloshed slightly as he switched breasts, teasing the nipple lightly with teeth and tongue. "Hmmm, who's going to feel the most pleasure, I wonder," he said softly, teasing her as he moaned as he felt her hands gliding over his body.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie moaned some more then kissed his forehead. "Mmmm make me feel good."she said. She began to moan louder as she rode him faster.
 
Daniel rocked his hips, pumping his stiff cock deep within her, making sure to go as deep as possible with every single movement. "Make you feel good? We'll see," he said softly, teasing her as he deliberately palmed and massaged her beautiful ass.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie moaned out as she clung to Daniel. She just loved this time with him. She soon let out a huge moan as she came all over his cock. Brie rested against him panting slightly.
 
Daniel shuddered as he felt the intense warmth and heat of her orgasm, feeling his cock twitching before he pumped his hips quicker as he felt himself releasing a thick blast of seed deep within her. "Damn, baby... you're amazing," he said softly, teasing her as he deliberately kept massaging her beautiful ass.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie smiled as slowly sat up. "Hun we can have more fun when we get back. "she said. She kissed him softly then eased him out. Brie carefully got out of the tub, though she was shaky. She wrapped herself up in a towel.
 
Last edited:
Daniel rolled his eyes as he slid out of the tub, keenly aware of the soap clinging to his skin as he did so and the semi-hard cock between his legs. "Hmmm, nice to see a woman tremble after such pleasure, though I'm sure we'll both be trembling in other ways," he said softly, teasing her as he slid his fingers up over her skin, drying her soft, silky skin with odd, practiced ease. [color="#221577][b]"For a short time... before... [I]her[/I]... I assisted in a daycare center that was an offshoot from an orphanage,"[/b][/color][color="#c77826"] he said softly, though he didn't reveal that said orphanage had, unfortunately, been shut down.[/color]
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie shivered from his touch then smiled. "You did? That is very interesting hun, now dry off and get dressed."she said. She smiled before walking back into the bedroom. Brie began to get dressed then stopped, "Where did my panties go?"
 
Daniel shrugged as he did as Brie commanded, frowning only very slightly as he remembered that she had wanted him as little more than an animal, constantly lusting for her. It's not like that with... Brie, he reminded himself, unaware he was standing still with a troubled look. He didn't even realize that Brie's panties were in his hand from where he'd picked them up from the floor, though he couldn't remember from where they'd come nor how they'd gotten there, though that was likely from one of them tossing them into the bathroom unnoticed earlier. He jumped slightly at the touch on his forearm, shivering slightly as his skin was still damp, before he noticed Brie's concerned gaze.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie found it odd that he didn't respond. She walked back in to see Daniel just standing there. Brie gently touched his arm as she took her panties from him. "Hun is everything okay?"she asked. She was concerned as it look like something was troubling him. Brie slipped her panties back one before taking his hand.
 
Daniel exhaled slowly, unaware his hands were trembling visibly as he ran them through his wet hair, only succeeding in making it more of a mess. "Just bad memories of... things," his voice was low and shaky. He stiffened in surprise as Brie's fingers wrapped gently around his wrists, guiding him to the nearby vanities covered with hairbrushes, combs, hairsprays, mousse, and hair gel. Most of it he had no idea how to use. His gaze remained in his lap, rather than on the mirror.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie lead him over to the vanity and picked up a brush. She began to brush his hair. "I hate seeing you like this...."she said. It killed her on the inside, feeling helpless. Brie wanted to help him forget him her but she was trying her best.
 
Daniel shivered slightly as he felt the brush running through his hair, the gentle tug relaxing him. "Once she's off the street... she won't be a threat anymore. The only place she's a threat now... is here," his voice was low and careful as he touched his temple, as his ex really was only a threat in his memories... unless she found them, which was very unlikely. He didn't notice the boxes of hair color in various shades, though admittedly, it would very much distract him from those sorts of memories.
Code:
[color=#221577][B] speech[/B][/color] [color=#c77826]action[/color]
 
Brie fronwed even more as she finished brushing his hair. She set the brush down on the counter. "I guess even being with me....is not helping."she said. Brie turned, heading back into the bedroom. She slipped her pants back on then sat down on the bed. Brie liked Daniel a lot, she began to braid her hair.
 
Back
Top