Touching tits

Squashed by a crowd forcing its way onto a 7PM bus, I found myself just inside the closing door, up three steps, with a young lady two steps below me. We were jammed face to face, hers against my upper belly, her breasts frimly on the front of my pants. It was middle of summer, suffocatingly hot, and she wore a tank top that, from my position and with the aid of pressure from our bodies, pushed her breasts up so that I saw the whole upper half of them. A young man was rudely pushing her from behind. Briefly, she glanced up at me, and I smiled. She blushed, looked down, and I turned my hand, pinned between us and someone else beside her, around so that instead of the back of it against the side of her breast, my open palm cupped it. No one could see my hand. I got very hard. I held her breast and eventually subtly massaged it for two or three glorious minutes, until we arrived at the next stop and had disperse inside the bus.

This is so hot. Definitely one of my big fantasies.
 
Thanks to texgent101 for this one:

tumblr_nw1s48N8p01uy1o4lo1_500.jpg
 
I am always nervous when a girl presses up to me and her breasts push against my chest, but it happens to me a lot and now I'm wondering is it isn't on purpose sometimes.
 
Nice to see others appreciate this as much as I do. Thanks for the revival. :kiss:
 
Video added to the post above! Duhhh
 
Last edited:
While I love imagining all sorts of sexual encounters, nothing seems more vivid for me than the thought of having my breasts caressed and nipple play.

The gifs can get me worked up like nothing else!!

http://thegoodbitchisback.tumblr.com/post/112437384418

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/boob-grab-gifs-1.gif

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/NeighboringUnfitAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-size_restricted.gif

http://49.media.tumblr.com/c5b711fa3ed62046cd8568394053d976/tumblr_nbk308RU901rvqojpo1_500.gif

Anyone else get the same level of stimulation from this?

oh yes!
 
Mile High Club friend

On a 10-hour flight at night from Buenos Aires to Montreal, my wife and 2-month-old-baby sat between me on the aisle and a young man next to the window. A couple of hours after take-off, somewhere over Brazil, she shifted our baby from between her and the boy, to between her and me. In a few minutes, our baby awoke, hungry. She started to lift her pullover and bra against my arm, but I was grumpy and asked her to shift to the other side. Later she told me that when she'd shifted our baby to between her and the boy, no matter how she moved, her arm and breast rested onto the boy's arm, which was on the armrest between them. She thought he was asleep. She assures she was distracted by our baby's sucking and the let-down and wasn't aware when the boy turned his hand over, the palm under her breast until he slightly lifted it. On another night, she admitted she froze at first but then was aroused and her let-down was so powerful it was too much for our baby and she choked for a moment.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top