Oh, hello again.... ;)

I don't doubt that here on Lit there are men who wan me and would love a chance to be with me but I mean men who are living near me in the real world so to say. It seems all the men near me go for superficial skinny ladies.

Why is it that seems to be the common story? I would move to Canada for a sexy woman... I love Toronto... (NOTE: I am an American and we only know about Toronto... LOL :D )

Why is it that seems to be the common story? I would move to Canada for a sexy woman... I love Toronto... (NOTE: I am an American and we only know about Toronto... LOL :D )

Lol well it is the center of the universe!

I don't doubt that here on Lit there are men who wan me and would love a chance to be with me but I mean men who are living near me in the real world so to say. It seems all the men near me go for superficial skinny ladies.

Yeah I just don't think he exists.

He exists. He will show up when you least expect it. You are a wonderful woman, and any man whether he lives close to you or not who gets to know you will see that. Yes, there are definitely men here on Lit that want you, but I guarantee there are mean in the "real world" near you who want you too. Maybe there are too many men who go for the superficial, however, I felt the EXACT same about women. There are women out there who are basing everything on the way a man looks. Hell, I see some of the men who post here on Lit and I feel completely inadequate. However, there are women who like the way I look, and wouldn't change me for anything. I know there are real men out there who love that you're not skinny. Just know you will find him... or maybe, even better, he will find you when you least expect it.

He exists. He will show up when you least expect it. You are a wonderful woman, and any man whether he lives close to you or not who gets to know you will see that. Yes, there are definitely men here on Lit that want you, but I guarantee there are mean in the "real world" near you who want you too. Maybe there are too many men who go for the superficial, however, I felt the EXACT same about women. There are women out there who are basing everything on the way a man looks. Hell, I see some of the men who post here on Lit and I feel completely inadequate. However, there are women who like the way I look, and wouldn't change me for anything. I know there are real men out there who love that you're not skinny. Just know you will find him... or maybe, even better, he will find you when you least expect it.

Well I hope he makes his way into my world soon. It's starting to get real lonely and I hate that feeling. I've been spending a lot of time on myself but it seems to be going no where at all.

And women would be crazy not to want you in their lives- you are quite the catch, air!

Well I hope he makes his way into my world soon. It's starting to get real lonely and I hate that feeling. I've been spending a lot of time on myself but it seems to be going no where at all.

And women would be crazy not to want you in their lives- you are quite the catch, air!

Sent you a PM... said some stuff more personal than I want to get on here... if that makes sense lol.

Hello

You are a stunningly gorgeous lady with a heavenly body!!! I have visited Canada and loved it. I sure wished I live close to you because Id sure try my best to make sure you were never lonely!!!

You are a stunningly gorgeous lady with a heavenly body!!! I have visited Canada and loved it. I sure wished I live close to you because Id sure try my best to make sure you were never lonely!!!

Canada is pretty fantastic! Some sexy ladies up here.

Not sure where you are in Canada, but I find it hard to understand that you can't find anyone. It might feel like that, but someone will come along. I went through a period of being alone and feeling like shit. It sucked and I to be honest I did not notice some of the attention I was getting. Suddenly things changed and worked out.

Sweetdreams sweetie

((HUGGS)) and :kiss: 's
Thanks darling. Means a lot.
Not sure where you are in Canada, but I find it hard to understand that you can't find anyone. It might feel like that, but someone will come along. I went through a period of being alone and feeling like shit. It sucked and I to be honest I did not notice some of the attention I was getting. Suddenly things changed and worked out.
It's the truth though. No attention here... Not even negative attention.
I imagine Canada is lovely Sweetheart, and to me you will always be the sexiest lady that Canada has to offer.
:rose:
:kiss: you're too sweet to me.

Do you live in a small town perchance? Not snooping, just wondering based upon your lack of results in man hunting. I live in a small town here-abouts, and its mighty hard to find someone where I live - I've been tempted to make a move to a "bigger" place, but its hard to leave a nice house and a good job behind...
Maybe you have a chance to be more mobile though? You are a lovely lady and sound like a lovely person to go along with that, if you lived near me I'd have to do my best caveman impression and drag you back to my humble little cave! :p :rose:

Do you live in a small town perchance? Not snooping, just wondering based upon your lack of results in man hunting. I live in a small town here-abouts, and its mighty hard to find someone where I live - I've been tempted to make a move to a "bigger" place, but its hard to leave a nice house and a good job behind...
Maybe you have a chance to be more mobile though? You are a lovely lady and sound like a lovely person to go along with that, if you lived near me I'd have to do my best caveman impression and drag you back to my humble little cave! :p :rose:

Nope, I live in a pretty populated area and close to a big city. Thank ou for the compliments.. I just don't think it's my time yet. If it ever will be.

It will be. Heck, your beautiful, smart, fun, AND into rugby. Maybe I better watch out with the caveman impression, you might drag ME off to YOUR cave (happy thought! :) )

It will be. Heck, your beautiful, smart, fun, AND into rugby. Maybe I better watch out with the caveman impression, you might drag ME off to YOUR cave (happy thought! :) )

Ya never know ;) I am getting stronger by the day... Hehe

With legs like that I am surprised. I could look at those legs all day. Like I said your time will come and then you will look back and wonder what you were thinking.

Back