Shy no longer....

I though I'd at least try and weasel it out of you:D
/laugh
Well "A" for effort then!

Very sexy voice
Thank you so very much!

Oh no? I think it might be fun /wink

Humada, humada, humada, humada, humada, can I scrub your back (sides, thighs, breasts etc???)
Mmmm! A shower massage! That has potential!

ooooo bunybunnybunny. After listening to you in the shower, I think that I need a shower now...though mine needs to be a cold one ;)
/giggle
Awwww....does it -have- to be?

I can't get over your perfect voice. I love it.
/blush
Thank you so very much!

was wondering if I may dry you between your ears as I am also known to be a wrascally wabbit at times

yahoo, she's back. In fine form as expected
*looks over herself*
Am I?
/grin

You can always try to teach an old dawg a new trick...okay, go ahead!:rose:
Lots of treats are most likely required for this process. Just so you know. I am a firm believer in positive reinforcement /wink

Ooooo a moist bunny!!

Purrrfect!!!!! :kiss: :heart:
Moist sounds like it's in the middle. Better dry me off or get me all wet.
*gasp*
I mean in the shower! Gosh! /giggle

was wondering if I may dry you between your ears as I am also known to be a wrascally wabbit at times
Just be gentle! /wink

Even your showers are sexy. Voice+running water. Perfect
I am happy you liked it, wantsome! I really wanted to give you all a treat for being so wonderful.

I love TREATS! Like scooby snacks.
I have an idea for your next photoshoot when the sexy Bunny has a free minute to do it.
Secretary, secretary secretary! Or anything in a skirt and heels. Sucker for a women with skirt and heels. A salute to corporate America. Just some random thoughts.

I am happy you liked it, wantsome! I really wanted to give you all a treat for being so wonderful.

Forgot to paste that to my other response. Heads were quicker then head. Happens. Lol

*looks over herself*
Am I?
/grin

Lots of treats are most likely required for this process. Just so you know. I am a firm believer in positive reinforcement /wink

Moist sounds like it's in the middle. Better dry me off or get me all wet.
*gasp*
I mean in the shower! Gosh! /giggle

Just be gentle! /wink

you are always a treat dear lady.

I'll go w/wet!!!

*breaks out w/the hose
as in SHOWER hose* ;) heeheehee
Oh but of course! I never thought anything else!
*shakes her head looking devilish*

*sitting on my haunches, scratching myself behind the ear (WITH MY HAND, of course) listening intently, "RRRrrrrrrrrRRRRR?":rose:
Awwww! So cute! C'mere...lemme pet you /beam

I love TREATS! Like scooby snacks.
I have an idea for your next photoshoot when the sexy Bunny has a free minute to do it.
Secretary, secretary secretary! Or anything in a skirt and heels. Sucker for a women with skirt and heels. A salute to corporate America. Just some random thoughts.
Ooooo! I do so love the secretary game. So many thoughts that involve desks...under them, on them, against them....
*blinks then blushes*
Huh? What was I saying?

Forgot to paste that to my other response. Heads were quicker then head. Happens. Lol
Quick head?! Never! It should be savored....er....wait...what did you mean?
/laugh

you are always a treat dear lady.
*bunny kiss*
So much sweet all the time from this one.

very sexy. your voice is hot and sexy.
Thank you so much! I will entertain thoughts on what to record next...within reason of course.
/beam

Bottom of page 2????? That will NEVER do!!!!!
/giggle
I don't mind drifting down a little. I am so very happy to have my loyal BunnyLovers!

I still need to do a brand new themed photo shoot!
But here is a little one I snapped and maybe it will help get you through Hump Day!
Enjoy!
xo!

Last edited:
Good morning to you gorgeous. I hope all is well in your world. You are GREATLY missed around here.:rose:

I still need to do a brand new themed photo shoot!
But here is a little one I snapped and maybe it will help get you through Hump Day!
Enjoy!
xo!

It's Good to see you back Miss. B, Happy Hump Day !!! ;) and what a Fine Bootay !!!

attachment.php

Looking forward to your next Themed photo shoot ;)

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Ooooo! I do so love the secretary game. So many thoughts that involve desks...under them, on them, against them....
*blinks then blushes*
Huh? What was I saying?

I knew I liked you for a reason. You would make the best Secretary. I can just picture it. :D

Quick head?! Never! It should be savored....er....wait...what did you mean?
/laugh

HANDS, HANDS, HANDS!!! My hands are quicker the my head sometimes. Something like that.. :D I agree, head should NEVER, NEVER, NEVER be rushed;)

BTW.....that picture was lip smacking yummo!! Just so perfect. The little "ass dimple" just begs for a chin to be placed into it. You wear the HELL out of a thong!!! I think they were made to showcase your ass. Perfect!!!

Sorry this got long......but long things are good once in awhile, right?:rolleyes:

Back