Wife cuckold me then turned me out

Sissy4all

Virgin
My wife was caught getting fucked she just kept doing it saying how good his cock felt how much bigger he is then me and how I want his cock to she made me a bet that had me dress up like a chick need
Less to say I lost when he pulled his cock out I ended up getting screwed and turned out I get teased about it she told me to ask if I'm a sissy and if I like cock and that everyone who responds will humiliate me and tease me about wearing panties taken cock and about how small I am so tell me what you think I'll send pictures

I wonder if you were drunk when you wrote this. Very hard to read.

Anyway I think it's great that your wife cuckolded you and introduced you to your hidden self. For my part, I care nothing one way or the other about the sissy label— as long as she's got you sucking cock and getting fucked, and she's getting the cock she needs, those are the most important things.

As for the pics— why not post them here and let people comment publicly?

I wonder if you were drunk when you wrote this. Very hard to read.

Anyway I think it's great that your wife cuckolded you and introduced you to your hidden self. For my part, I care nothing one way or the other about the sissy label— as long as she's got you sucking cock and getting fucked, and she's getting the cock she needs, those are the most important things.

As for the pics— why not post them here and let people comment publicly?

I like the way you think. Very assertive

Back