Finger up the butt during a bj

My gf does it and I love it. Makes me harder and she loves hearing me moan. We’ve used toys too

Feels like there’s a piston, shoving the cum out.

The velocity is... impressive.

I always try but most of the guys I've been with won't allow it.

I always try but most of the guys I've been with won't allow it.

They won’t likely. It’s one of those “don’t knock it til you’ve tried it” things.

If they trust you, just go for it. They’ll be surprised but pleased.

My wife will push on my taint while I’m cumming from a bj. That’s awesome. Sometimes I can get her to brush a finger down my crack and over my hole. Sends shockwaves through me. I’ve asked her to be my naughty nurse with the outfit and latex gloves and just really go for it, but she hasn’t....yet. :) Someday.

They won’t likely. It’s one of those “don’t knock it til you’ve tried it” things.

If they trust you, just go for it. They’ll be surprised but pleased.

Yeah. You have to just sort of do it. But that's kind of hard to do when they squirm and shout "no"! :D

Love it. My GF was squeamish about it when we first got together, so glad she came around.

Omg

A BJ without it is good....till u have it done to you..then its always missing. Makes me cum like a volcano,last longer and makes me ohhh soo submissive and spent...awesome feeling. Just make sure those nails are trim!!
And yes..why stop with fingers😈

Absolutely. Slip a finger in at just the right moment and curl around until the right spot just makes him erupt. But that groan when you have wet your finger and touch him to open his legs up is just the best. The inevitability of the massive shot that is coming next.

Absolutely. Slip a finger in at just the right moment and curl around until the right spot just makes him erupt. But that groan when you have wet your finger and touch him to open his legs up is just the best. The inevitability of the massive shot that is coming next.

Love feeling the internal vibrations on my fingers when he cums violently

Never Had It Happen

But I definitely want to try it.

I mean, I enjoy using a plug on myself so I bet if I had a woman doing it AND my dick in her mouth it would be heaven.

Back