Eberron: Dark Power (Closed for Milkmaiden38)

Lila was trapped in the powerful grip of a 6.5 foot, 250 pounds orc with an ugly face.

“My deft rebuff did not work. i need to work on it” Lila thought to herself as the Orc’s buddies were being thrown around like rag dolls. Dravon and Thagga were very effective fighters, no question about it. But they seemed to have forgotten about her! Luckily, the fight seemed to freeze the big Orc that held her as he watched his buddies get wiped out.

Lila got ready to cast her most powerful spell for hand to hand combat, Emerald Flame Fist. It would engulf the orc in green flames and probably kill him in a truly horrible way. The moment she was going to cast it, the Orc released her right shoulder and backhanded her in the face. It was a slap so hard it took Lila off her feet and she crashed onto the table with all their drinks spilling everywhere.

“YOU ARE GOING TO DIE SLUT” the Orc screamed.

Above the bar room floor of The Greasy Tusks, hidden in the rafters was Jola. Jola was a naga, her upper half was that of a beautiful human woman. She had flowing green hair and sea-green eyes. She wore a black vest to cover her large breasts, although a significant amount of cleavage was showing. Her snake tail was massive, big, thick, and strong. Her snake under belly showing the trademark tracks of most serpents. The top part showing the camouflaged skin with greens and browns. Her upper half human skin color was a pale green. Her arm had the snake body coloring to them. She was beautiful. If you liked Nagas, which almost NO race did. She wore a thin black head wrap, a blue gem that hung on a large thick golden necklace.

As the Orc admired Lila. Jola admired the Orc. However, her admiration was more like a snake towards an unsuspecting rat. He was food. She enjoyed squeeze humanoids … squeezing them so hard they could not breathe. This night as the bar’s bouncer was turning out to be fun after all. Jola smiled a big evil smile.

“Two legs are so stupid!” She cooed and slithered between the rafters, approaching quietly and slowly just like a snake. It was actually a bit scary to watch. Jola movements were completely silent. Her body made no vibrations with the rafters. Her snake tongue flicked out into the air…tasting her prey. Slowly she moved closer and closer like the formidable predator she was.



The Orc was totally unaware of the approaching danger. People always underestimate the quickness of a Naga. With lightning like speed Jola’s snake coils dropped from the rafters and wrapped around her victim! The Orc had been getting ready to killed the redhead sorcerer. Now his arms were pinned and he could not move. He was huge and strong, but the Naga snake body was MUCH stronger.

“Time to give you a nice hug” Jola whispered as she squeezed harder. As the orc exhaled… she squeezed his chest so he could not inhale again.

“Having trouble breathing?” Jola asked evilly as the Orc was suffocating.

Lila got up off the table rubbing the bruise on her face where the Orc had backhanded her.

“Ok Jola… just make him pass out. No need to kill him.” Lila told the Naga in familiar terms. She clearly knew the snake woman.

“Ahh, you ruin all my fun!” Jola complained as the Orc turned purple and passed out. The big monster collapsing to the floor.

“I brought you more fun. Please uncoil and meet Thagga the Minotaur and Dravon Daelkyr half-blood. Oh and they are not food." Lila explained.
 
Last edited:
Dravon

She was fast. That was his first assessment. She had moved in quick. She was also strong, at least her coils were. She was definitely a threat. Claw was flexing at the possibility of confrontation. Dravon was more practical. In here was not a good place to confront her. Of course, it seemed that was not the plan of the day.

He watched her closely as Lila made her introduction. "Let him drag his friends bodies out. I'm not doing it." He settled back into his seat and reaccessed her.

This time, he looked more at her torso. She was attractive in an exotic manner. He found himself curious about running her fingers along her scaly skin. What would that be like? He pushed that thought aside. Sensuality was for lovers and that was not a part of his life.

"Is this who you wanted us to meet?"

Thagga

Thagga eyed the naga warily. They were know in Droam, and largely avoided. They tended to hunt anything that they could find. In his youth he was warned not to let one set up a lair in his territory.

She seemed to be someone they were suppose to meet, though. So he sat back down and reached for his ale. It was empty so he had to wave the wenches over. One seemed to not want near the bodies, but the other was a bit more willing.
 
Lila smiled at Dravon “Yes, you are quite astute to figure that out.”

Then Lila turned to Jola. “Jola, per our agreement, I’d like you to serve me. I need you to come along with these two” Lila pointed to Dravon and Thagga “on a small adventure with me.” Lila explained.

Jola’s upper half of a beautiful woman remained still, but her lower huge snake body twisted and turned on itself, reflecting some kind of frustration.

“Serve? You mean in a nice butter sauce? I think you would taste wonderful!!” Jola said back to Lila, her forked tongue licking the air in excitement.

“Very funny. No. You’d be on the adventure as part of this team and get ¼ the profits.” Lila said laying out the terms.

“Can I eat the minotaur?” Jola asked “I think he’d taste like steak!” Jola hypothesized.

“Stop that!” Lila ordered.

The bartender/owner lizard man came over to the table. The twin waitresses also arrived with another round of drinks.

“Oh Lila… look what a mess you made” The massive Lizardman/crocodile owner hissed.

“Bog, I’ll pay for any damages.” Lila assured him “Dravon, Thagga, this is Bog Arkisk, the owner of the place.” Lila explained as she handed the lizardman a few gold coins.

“Glad to meet you.” Bog replied to Dravon and Thagga.

“I’m going to take Jola away from you for a few days. I hope that is ok” Lila added.

“Sure” Bog replied, almost relieved

“Hey… I get a say in this! I have not agreed to go with this filthy Mage!” Jola spoke up.

“No, actually you don’t get a say” Lila responded. She turned to Dravon and Thagga. “Jola was a “familiar” to an evil wizard named Varloser. Varloser was a human and big asshole.” Lila said then her eyes grew more troubled. “Varloser was evil. He exploited the weak and killed people for the fun of it. Usually in the most awful way possible.” Lila explained.

“I fought that man, with others, and killed him. The death of a wizard usually kills his familiar, but Jola collapsed to the ground, but did not die right away.” Lila said.

“Everyone wanted to kill her, calling all Nagas evil. But I talked them out of it. The stipulation was that I needed to make sure she did not become evil for 2 full years. I was to monitor her progress.” Lila said. "So, she owes me her life, and therefore, I can order her on this trip." Lila explained.
 
Last edited:
Dravon

It was a currious story. Even a bit questionable. Dravon knew about summoning familliars and could even do the ritual himself. He elected not to, mostly because he had enough voices in his head already. Familiars were usually small creatures like rats, but he knew it was possible to bind more powerful servants. He had never heard of something like a naga serving as one though.

Still, it was clear that Lila had some form of leverage over this Jola. He was not sure how he felt about working with the snake woman. He didn't mind working with strange creatures with questionable morals. Him and Thagga both fit that bill. However, he didn't like the idea of trying to work with someone that thought he was food.

"I'm not sure that is how a life debt works," said Thagga in his rumbling voice. It was a surprisingly astute philisophical point coming from someone that lived in a cave and thought tossing goblins was entertainment. Jola certainly seemed to like that prospect and perked up.

With a sigh he finally spoke up, "Maybe not, but it doesn't seem to matter. It doesn't look like Jola has a lot of options open to her. Even in a rough place like this, enough crushed bodies are going to attract unwanted attention. Then she becomes a target for the guards or someone's new boots."

The naga hissed at him, but he wasn't terribly concerned. The truth hurt. "You can either come with us, and do as you are told, or wait here for the inevitable. This way you get some coin and maybe enough reputation that people don't try to put a spear in you on sight."

He glared at her. She was undeniably attractive, but his mind was set on what advantages and risks she brought to his goals. Claw was itching for a fight, but the Twins were far more intrigued, whispering to him about shows of power and force. They liked to dominate challengers.
 
“I’m glad that is settled.” Lila commented to end the discussion. Bog and several other workers began to drag the orc bodies out of the bar.

“I don’t think it is settled!” Jola hissed at Lila. Lila sighed.

“Do you want to kill a few bad guys and get paid ¼ of the profits? Or hang out here, until someone kills you and makes boots out of your skin?” Lila asked Jola directly.

The Naga’s snake body twisted and turned as she thought.

“I need an answer” Lila prodded Jola

“Yes, I’ll come along” Jola finally decided.

“Great!” Lila said to end the discussion. The two pretty waitresses, which Lila later found out were Molly (sexy but innocent) and Holly (sexy but naughty) came back over and refilled everyone’s mugs. They even brought Jola “Hero's Blood”. A highly alcoholic beverage favored by hobgoblins.

“What food is available?” Lila asked Molly.

“Cabbage Stew with Ashi” Molly explained.

“Perfect! Bring everyone some bowls” Lila ordered and then looking at Thagga size and added “Maybe a few bowls for the big guy”

The stew with ashi arrived quickly. The stew was good, made with chunks of rabbit and lots of vegetables. But the Ashi was really outstanding. Ashi is a thick golden flatbread of the Shadow Marches made from the dried and pounded pith of the ashi reed. Ashi bread is often eaten with honey which was also provided.

As they finished their meals, Lila suggested their next step in the adventure.

“Ok, we can head straight for the ruins, or since the Daask provided the muscle for the theft. We might learn something by approaching them first. They will, of coarse, learn about us as well. But I think it is worth the risk. Last time I checked their contact was at Khyber's Gate, a tavern and butcher shop called Shamukaar.” Lila suggested. “What are people’s thoughts?” She asked the group.

“I’d like to fuck the minotaur” Jola said as she looked over to the massive bull. The two mugs of Hero’s Blood had embolden her. So when Lila asked what she was thinking, she told her exactly what was on her mind.

“I wasn’t asking about that!” Lila said to clarify her earlier question.
 
Thagga

Thagga paused mid drink at the mention of him and fucking. It was an unexpected idea. He had never expected a naga would want to fuck him. How would he even fuck a naga? Where would he fuck a naga?

He was a simple minotaur that liked to keep things practical. Fucking was good, and she wanted to fuck. That was all he really needed to know.

Ignoring the lightskirt's complains he reached over and pulled the naga to him. With the length of her tail she might actually have more mass than him. Was mass the right word? He had heard a sage use it once. He killed the sage. Anyway, she might have a good deal of bulk, but he was corded muscle and well capable of lifting her to his lap.

"Fucking before a fight is good," he said as he groped his hands over her body. He wanted a good feel of her. One hand slid lower to find what he needed. A little pressure caused a pair of scales to part and he felt her coil in reaction. "Fighting after a battle is also good. Fighting and fucking go together."

Dravon

Dravon eyed the serving girls apraisingly. Molly looked a bit to sweet for the rough place. He had to wonder if she could stay that way around here. Sharn was punishing to the naive, and this was a rougher district on top of it. But maybe that little light would shine in the darkness. It made him want to reach out and touch her, a hunger to see what she was. He pulled his hand back, though. The light would just burn him.

The other, Holly, was a different story. She understood where she was in the world and seemed to be willing to embrace it. There was fun for her to find here and she had the look of someone that liked indulging their vices. That was something he could touch.

His hand caressed her bottom and he gave her a wink as she set the food down. She certainly didn't seem to mind. Most didn't before they got a good look at the symbiots. "You seem like the curious type," he said as he gave her the barest glimpse of Claw to make her wonder. "Come around later and you might see something new to even your eyes."

She smirked, "Maybe I will." Holly brushed a hand across Lela's cheek as she started to leave, "I'm sure I'll be around."

It had been a while since he had ate some good ashi. "Friendly service and the food isn't bad. I may be back."

He was half ready to choke on a bite of ashi as the minotaur and naga started to fool around. Well, at least no one could say those two were holding back their opinions. Maybe even some good wisdom in there.

As to Lela, he couldn't decide if she was embarrassed or jealous at this point. She didn't strike him as the conservative type, but she seemed to have a sense of decorum in public. That was a word he doubted the other two could spell. Well, fun was fun, but only after business1.

"I hate to waste time, but we will check out Kyber's Gate first. Nothing subtle, though. We kick in the door, ask questions, and likely leave a lot of corpses. After that, we head straight out of the city. It isn't likely to be friendly here for a while after we ask questions."

He finished the last of his meal between bites. Looking over he enjoyed watching his more bestial companions. Were they having sex already or were they having fight? He wasn't going to inquire. Instead, he was going to make his own fun.

He let one of the twins slide down his sleeve. Under the table it was able to snake out and brush against Lela's thigh. It slithered against her skin with a feel of smooth, but slightly wet flesh. He commanded it to release a small charge to make her skin tingle like electricity.

Holly choose the right moment to come back and reach her arms around Lela from behind. She cupped the woman's large breasts as she asked, "So is there anything interesting to show me?"
 
Jola and Thagga

“MMMM that feels good” Jola moaned, as Thagga's thick fingers found her pleasure hole. Her snake coils writhed and twisted as her pleasure grew. With Thagga holding her to his lap, she also felt his excitement.

“But I feel something that needs attention” She moaned to him as she pushed his loincloth aside. Thagga massive cock sprang up as Jola gasped. It was huge and hard just as she had hoped. “The bigger the cock the bigger the pleasure!” she had been told, now she was going to find out.

“I want to suck on that!” She moaned to him. She licked her lips with her forked tongue as she placed her mouth over his cock head. The table and the way Thagga’s chair was positioned blocked most people’s view of what she was doing. But people in the bar did not need to see what she was doing, everyone knew what was happening when a woman’s head was in a man’s lap.

“Don't worry, I won't swallow you whole… Unless you want me too," the Naga said smiling. Her sensual sexy nature was evident as she unhinged her jaw like a snake. Thagga felt his massive pole slide deep down her throat.

Thagga pulled off Jola’s black top, exposing her full breasts. “MMMM” He grunted in approval. Jola pulled her mouth off his cock for a moment to say "“MMM tasty”

As she grabbed the mighty cock and stroked it, her mouth gliding over the head, kissing down the side. Her fat snake tail sliding around Thagga one leg, but not in a threatening way, in a passionate one. Her hands stroked his throbbing cock as Thagga closed his eyes as he enjoyed the sensations. He could feel the delicious pressure building in his balls as her mouth returned to his cock head and danced over it, swirling around it.

Thagga was excited by her bold act. Here was a woman that knew what she liked and took it. He thought she would be a good ally in combat with that attitude! Her hands stroked his cock faster, as her mouth took his cock in. He could feel her forked tongue flicking at his cock as he went in.

She removed her hands as she swallowed his whole cock. In a snake like fashion, wiggling side to side, her big breasts shaking, her lips hit the base of his cock. Clearly proud of her ability. Thagga loved it, Jola's talents in oral sex were undeniable and the pressure in his balls grew. He started to thrust his hips, driving his cock into her mouth. As she moaned and withered beneath him, he fucked her delightfully naughty mouth.

Lila, Dravon, and Holly,

Lila might have asked Thagga and Jola to get a room, but she was distracted by the naughty waitress named Holly. The waitress was rubbing her sensitive nipples and playing with her huge breasts in front of Dravon. She also felt one of Dravon extra body parts exciting and tingling her pussy.

"So is there anything interesting to show me?" Holly asked Dravon with a knowing smile. The woman clearly wanted a threesome. Lila liked threesomes, but Dravon was her man and she needed to make that clear to this aggressive bitch.

“No” Lila answered for Dravon.

“These are interesting” Holly replied as the waitress pulled off her top. The waitress’ prefect breasts bounced delightfully on her chest. If their unrestrained movements were not enough to get Dravon’s attention, her succulent, thick, erect, nipples did.

“I think he likes my prefect breasts, to your fat ones!" Holly said to Lila

“You little BITCH, Dravon’s mine and you are NOT going to steal him away from me!” Lila declared.

Holly laughed “Well, we’ll see about that! If you don’t get your top off … I think I have already won!”

Lila stood up and pushed Holly away. She stuck out her tongue at the waitress and then took off her black bikini top. Dravon had seen Lila naked before, but her body was amazing. Lila’s breasts were bigger than Holly’s. There was applause and cheers throughout the bar.

“Now … I’m going to take Dravon to a room!” Lila stated.

She walked over to the bar, her big breasts swaying all the way. Bog, the bar owner, gave Lila a key and handed her a bottle of wine. Everyone in the bar watched as Lila put on a show. As she turned back to the table and Holly was in Dravon’s lap and kissing him. His hands on her naked breasts. She had to admit it was sexy as hell. Lila sighed.

“Bog, I’ll need your waitress for the rest of the night.” Lila said to the lizardman bar owner. He was use to this happening and nodded in approval.

“Just don’t break her” He added.

"Dravon got a big package! Hope Holly can handle it.” Lila said as she walked back to Dravon and Holly.

“Get ready to start crying because Dravon likes me best!” Lila said to Holly. Holly and Dravon stood up and followed Lila to their room.
 
Thagga

A rumble of approval reverberated from deep in Thagga's throat. He was impressed without Jola was able to accommodate his cock. Her lips slid down his whole length. Indeed, the serpentine woman was swallowing him as though she were going to devour him whole. The flick of her forked tongue felt amazing on his sensitive flesh.

As her throat massaged his shaft he continued to manhandle her body unabashed. One hand continued to grope at her tits. He gave them a firm squeeze anytime a shudder ran through his body from her hungry work. They fit well into is large hand. His rough nail scraped across engorged nipples as he abused the supple flesh.

His other hand slid along her scales as he continued to work a finger into her. He pressed into the wet opening and probed about. Strong muscles contracted against his digit as he pressed in. It was nearly in rythem to the throat milking his cock. She was tight, wet, and hot. The thought of fucking that waiting hole sent a wave of blood to his already engorged cock.

With a grunt he let loose. A powerful contraction of his balls sent a flood of cum into Jola's waiting throat. He held her there, making her drink down the flood as his body shook with pleasure. As the pleasure subsided he pulled her head up to see her forked tongue licking away a bit of spilled cum from her lips.

Her body was wrapped around his so it was easy to lift her up. His cock was still hard as he pinned torso to the wall. He grabbed her arms and pinned them there as their bodies rubbed together. She could squeeze him in her coils he supposed, but that risk just added to the thrill. He knew the humans discouraged public rutting for some reason, but he doubted any would be brave, or stupid, enough to inturpt him and Jola.

He thrust his cock into the soft opening between the scales. His hard member forced the soft flesh of her pussy to part. Her folds had been readied by his finger and gave way. He filled her with his girth until they were pressed completely together. Thagga's hips began to pump rhythmically. The walls would need to be sturdy to hold up to the fucking he was going to give her.

Dravon

Dravon was not displeased with the way things were turning out this evening. With two lovely women taking an interest in him it was looking to be a good evening. He left the rutting monsters to follow along with the two eager women. However, he needed to establish his own authority in this fight.

As the door to the room behind the three closed he grabbed the two by the hair. With a firm grasp of her locks, he first kissed Lila deeply. Then he turned too Holly and did the same. "You two sluts are going to play nice."

He guided them too the bed by the hair and pushed them both down. He gave their asses a stinging smack before stepping back to disrobe. For him, this was the hard part. More than one woman had been scared away after seeing how inhuman he was. He was fairly certain that Lila had gotten use to the idea, but he was ready for Holly to run screaming.

With his cloths and armor stripped away he might seem human. Albeit a well muscled and scarred one. The symbiots living on his body, and screaming in his head, was where the real difference lay. One hand covered by a giant claw while a large beetle was buried into the other arm. Rising up from his back, the Twins were fully visible now. They were long tentacle with eyes rising up from where they connected to his back. Dropping his pants, the breed leach was just as engorged as his cock that it wrapped around.

Lila licked her lips hungrily. Clearly she had not been fully prepared for these revelations, but she looked over at Lila and hardened herself. It was clear she was not going to let a little strangeness keep her from winning.

Again, he grasped there hair as he kissed them. Their own hands found his body and stroked over his chest and down to his thighs. Hands wrapped around his cock and began to stroke it, practically fighting to be the one to work his shaft.

He let his hands slide down to grasp their full breasts. He manhandled the tit flesh roughly and received heady moans in reply. He plucked at their nipples, testing to see how rough they liked it.

His hunger was growing, or maybe it was the Silent One. At such times it could be hard to tell who was who. In anycase he needed more relief. He pulled the two to their knees so they were at eye level with is cock. He drew their heads in close, but stopped just a little short. He did not want them to just envelope him, he wanted to make them work for it, to reach their tongues out and stroke him.
 
Back
Top