Because Big Sister Says So!

Expanded Menu



“You keep doing that,” Cathy warned breathlessly. “And we may never get to breakfast.”

Marie smiled and pressed further into Cathy’s womanhood, parting her folds with one finger. She found slick wetness within. It occurred to her then that she had not surrendered all power to her older sister. Cathy’s voracious sexual appetite made her a bit manageable.

“But Mistress,” Marie chuckled, putting this to a test. “Don’t you know what I’d rather eat?”



 
"I'm so glad we're doing this Gus," Casey sighed. "I mean, Master."

"You don't have to call me that when it's just us," Gus replied. His left hand cupped her right breast, his thumb stroking its nipple. His right hand went to her pubes, one finger lightly brushing over her clitoris. "Now let's rinse off. I want to make love with you again."

Karen sighed from a combination of Gus's gentle caresses and romantic words. She especially appreciated that he spoke of making love "with" her, not "to" her. She may have become his slave, but it seemed he planned to treat her with all due respect of a woman in bed.

Karen reluctantly stepped forward, breaking contact between her back and his chest. She used her hands to spread soap lather where Gus had missed, then stood under the warm shower spray to rinse. Finished, she stepped out of the shower to leave him room to do the same. Pulling two towels from a cabinet, she set one on the closed toilet seat and, attending to his needs first as a good slave should, she stood holding the other one ready to wrap his lean, muscular body when he emerged.
 
Washed and rinsed, Gus stepped out of the shower to find Casey waiting, still dripping wet herself, holding a towel spread wide to receive him.

"Forget the towels," he laughed as he stepped around it. "Let's do it wet and wild!"

He wrapped his left arm around her waist and urged her toward the bedroom.
 
"But Mistress," Marie chuckled and pressed further into Cathy's womanhood, parting her folds with one finger. "Don't you know what I'd rather eat?"

Cathy moaned softly and leaned back against the wall at the end of the tub, her voice now low and breathy. "I might not always say 'yes' to this, but I'll almost never say 'no.'"

She let her feet slide apart until her insoles came to rest against the insides of the bathtub. She indulged Marie's seduction for more than her own pleasure. She wanted to condition her younger sister to casual acceptance of, and a sense of normalcy in, lesbian sex.
 
What Were Once Vices Are Now Habits



Cathy leaned against the wall at the end of the bathtub and spread her legs until her insoles came to rest on the inside of the tub. Not just willing, but excited to make her older sister come, Marie got down on her knees and slipped her tongue into Cathy’s womanhood.


 
Cathy groaned as Marie's agile tongue slipped into her. She fully appreciated, and remained slightly amazed by, her younger sister's eager acceptance of both incestuous lesbian sex and concurrent sexual enslavement. Their mother had raised them to become strong, independent, free thinkers, while their father had spent countless hours at his office, accessible to his daughters inconsistently at dinnertime, and occasionally on infrequent weekend outings or family vacations. Cathy wondered if that closer relationship with their mother, while having a loving but distant father, had caused their emerging bisexuality.

"That's good," Cathy encouraged as Marie continued to lick her. "You're very good.... I love you, my Lesbian Slut!"
 
"Forget the towels," Gus laughed as he stepped around the huge bath towel Casey held, spread wide to receive him. "Let's do it wet and wild!"

He wrapped his left arm around her waist and urged Casey, still dripping wet herself, toward the bedroom. Dropping the towel, she hurried giggling to the bed. Once at its foot, she turned to face him, a lascivious smile and sparkling eyes lighting her face. Jumping high and lunging backwards, she landed on her back on the mattress, her legs parted, spread wide to receive him.
 
Gus loved the feel of their still wet bodies moving together as they made love. Where their torsos met, especially in the region of Casey's large, firm breasts, it felt sultry, in tantalizing contrast to the refreshing cool on his back, buttocks and legs. He clutched at her clingy wet tresses, pulling her head back as he thrust deeply into her.
 
Pavlovian Response



“You’re very good,” Cathy encouraged as her younger sister Marie continued to lick her womanhood. “I love you, my Lesbian Slut!”

Marie sighed as Cathy’s pet name for her made her loins ache with desire. Flicking her tongue more rapidly, she concentrated her effort’s on her sister’s clitoris.


 
"Oh God... That's it!" Cathy screamed as orgasm rocked her body with her younger sister Marie's tongue flicking her clitoris. She dug her fingers into Marie's hair as she pressed her face firmer between her thighs. "You're such a Lesbian Slut... a perfect Lesbian Slut! You make me come every time...."
 
Piling On



Marie smiled around her tongue while Cathy screamed her pet name for her in orgasmic abandon. Still flicking her tongue rapidly on her sister’s clitoris, Marie chose this moment to slide two fingers into Cathy’s slick, pulsing womanhood.


 
Casey gasped with impassioned pleasure when Gus clutched her clingy wet hair to jerk her head back as he thrust deeply into her. The controlled violence of his lovemaking caused her to come almost immediately.

"Oh, God!" she cried as her hips beat rapidly against his. "This is so... I've never... Coming! Coming like this.... Oh! God!"
 
"You make me come every time..." Cathy moaned in orgasm as her younger sister Marie's tongue continued flicking her clitoris. "Ohhh.... FUCK! That's good...."

Marie chose this moment to slide two fingers into Cathy’s slick, pulsing womanhood, causing a second climax to slam onto the ecstatic base set by her first. Cathy screamed at the top of her lungs. "YES! Fuck me like that!!!"
 
Piling On Deeper



YES!” Cathy screamed as her womanhood pulsed around her younger sister’s two inserted fingers. “Fuck me like that!!!”

Marie continued flicking her tongue on Cathy’s hard clitoris while curling her fingers forward to flutter against her sister’s G-Spot.


 
The instant Marie's fingers found Cathy's G-spot, a third orgasm shook Cathy's body, creating a three part harmony of pure ecstasy that Marie prolonged by fluttering her fingertips in that perfect place while she continued to flick her tongue on Cathy's clitoris.

"I... i... i... OH!!!" Cathy tried to profess her love for Marie, but could only manage to scream a few garbled vowels. Her tears of pure joy mingled with the spray from the shower until, her whole being surfeit with blissful exultation, she slowly collapsed to the floor of the tub and, now sobbing audibly, wrapped loving arms around her beautiful younger sister.
 
"Oh, God!" Casey groaned as her hips thrust rapidly to meet Gus's impassioned strokes. Her cries of pleasure became disconnected nonsense as orgasm overwhelmed her. Just then, Gus heard Cathy's ecstatic screams from the bathroom down the hall.

"YES! Fuck me like that!!!" Cathy demanded of Gus's girlfriend Marie, making him wonder just what they did in the shower. "I... i... i... OH!!!"

Now Cathy's loud moans turned garbled as she apparently surrendered to whatever technique Marie so skilfully employed. The entirety of these circumstances inundated Gus's own senses, and he sighed as he began to come deep inside Casey.
 
Gus's thrusts took on a desperate ferocity. Then he exhaled with a deep sigh. Casey knew he had come deep inside of her.

"God yes!" she screamed, her fingernails digging into his back, as this thought heightened her own ongoing climax. She pressed her heels into his butt to encouraged the power of his final strokes.
 
Warm Feelings



Sobbing audibly through the emotional remnant of her orgasms, Cathy wrapped loving arms around her younger sister Marie. Love washed over Marie, as pure and ardent as the water cascading over them from the shower. She uttered what they both felt.

“I love you, Cathy.... I’ll love you forever.”


 
"God yes!" Casey screamed as her fingernails dug into Gus's back and her heels pressed into his butt to encouraged the power of his final strokes. He obliged as his own orgasm peaked, their hips slapping together with each thrust. Finally, with them both sated and exhausted, he collapsed to one side and rolled off of her. Now, they simply held hands while they caught their respective breaths.
 
"I love you, Cathy," Marie murmured as she held her older sister in her arms. "I’ll love you forever."

"I love you, too," Cathy sobbed emotionally as the intense multiple orgasm Marie had just given her slowly faded from her tingling flesh. They remained snuggling together in the tub for a moment longer as the warm shower sprayed down on them. Finally, Cathy sighed deeply, sat up, and looked deeply into her sister's blue eyes. "Now, let's get up and dry off. There's a lot I want to do yet today... to show you the full extent and nature of my love."
 
Happiness is a Warm Hug



Marie disentangled herself from Cathy’s affectionate embrace, stood, and stepped out of the tub. Opening a cabinet, she withdrew a large towel and held it up, spread wide to receive her sister’s lovely, lean yet buxom, sparkling wet, body.


 
By the time her body stopped tingling, and the fireworks ended inside her eyelids, Casey had almost caught her breath. She lay still for a few minutes longer, enjoying the simpler intimacy of simply holding Gus's hand as they lay side-by-side on the damp bedspread. Finally, she rolled over onto on elbow and, after a moment of admiring his lean, muscular body, spoke to him.

"I suppose we should get up and see what Cathy and Marie are doing," she suggested. "I don't know about you, but I'm starving."
 
Gus looked over when he felt Casey moving. She rolled over onto her elbow. He appreciated how her firm, large breasts shifted across her chest as she did so.

"I suppose we should get up and see what Cathy and Marie are doing," she suggested. "I don't know about you, but I'm starving."

"'I don't know about you,'" Gus snickered as he slid a hand between her thighs. "But what I most like to eat isn't found in the fridge."

He pushed Casey onto her back, and moved down between her legs. Moments later, his tongue had found her womanhood.
 
"What I most like to eat isn't found in the fridge." Gus purred as he pushed Casey onto her back and moved down between her legs. Moments later, his mouth had found her womanhood.

"Shouldn't we..." Casey began, thinking they should follow Cathy's earlier instructions and get back together with her and Marie. Then she moaned when Gus's tongue brushed her clitoris. This changed her mind, and she sighed as she remembered her new status. "Yes... Master!"
 
"Yes..." Casey relented as Gus's tongue brushed her clitoris. Then she moaned his status over her. "Master!"

Gus slipped his tongue deep into her and then, with her own juices heavy on its tip, began flicking it on her clit.
 
Back
Top