Because Big Sister Says So!

Obedience



“Marie,” Cathy beckoned from the far corner of the king size bed. “Come over here and kneel where Casey just was.”

Marie’s hope that her older sister had relented and would allow her to make love with Gus immediately faded, replaced with a rush of lust that she found accompanied every reminder that through extortion, she had become Cathy’s complete slave. As her younger sister Casey moved to straddle Gus’s hips, placing herself above his glistening erection, Marie obediently crawled across the mattress, dropped to the floor, and knelt facing the bed, know she would next witness her boyfriend making love to Casey.

 
Keeping her lustful gaze locked on Gus's eyes, Casey reached down between her thighs and directed the engorged head of Gus's erection to her waiting wet opening. With it already slick with Cathy's juices, and herself sodden in anticipation of making love again with her new Master, he easily slipped right in as she lowered her hips upon his. Her eyes lost focus momentarily as she gasped slightly, then settled in with a satisfied sigh.
 
Cathy moved and knelt behind Marie just as Casey's gasp announced Gus had entered her. She slipped her right hand around Marie's waist and down to her pubes. Not really surprised to find it already damp, she began to stroke Marie's slit.

"Watch how beautifully Gus and Casey make love," Cathy whispered into Marie's left ear. "You're going to see this a lot this week. As often as I can, I'm going to make sure you come watching this. By the end of the week, I'll have you addicted to watching Gus fuck your little sister."
 
Another Surrender



Casey’s gasp announced Gus had entered her. Cathy, having knelt behind Marie, slipped her right hand around Marie’s waist and down to her pubes. Marie sighed as Cathy began to stroke her slit.

“Watch how beautifully Gus and Casey make love,” Cathy whispered into Marie’s left ear. “You’re going to see this a lot this week. As often as I can, I’m going to make sure you come watching this. By the end of the week, I’ll have you addicted to watching Gus fuck your little sister.”

Marie groaned in erotic surrender. She knew she should resist such a thing. She also knew she couldn’t.

 
Gus returned Casey's lustful gaze as she lowered her hips upon his. Her eyes lost focus momentarily and she gasped slightly as he entered her. She adjusted her position and settled in with a satisfied sigh.

Gus looked to his right where Cathy had instructed Marie to kneel at the side of the bed. Cathy had just knelt behind her and started whispering something in her left ear. A variety of unidentifiable emotions played across Marie's face, all beaten out by pleasured desire. He realized Cathy must have her hand between Marie's thighs.

Smiling, Gus returned his attention to Casey. He loved the way her ample breasts bounced as he started to thrust up into her. He planned to exercise his self-restraint to maintain this lovely view for as long as he could manage.
 
Casey's gaze followed Gus's eyes when he looked to the left where Cathy had instructed Marie to kneel at the side of the bed. Cathy had just knelt behind Marie and started whispering something in her left ear. Casey appreciated and understood the look of excited surrender that played across Marie's face, suddenly replaced by pure pleasured desire. From her perch on Gus's hips, Casey saw that Cathy had slid her hand between Marie's thighs.

Casey looked down and saw Gus again ogling her lustfully. On the other hand, he had hardly started moving inside of her. She assumed he remained uncomfortable making love to her with Marie watching.

"Don't worry," Casey whispered. "I've known Marie my whole life. We talked yesterday. I promise you she is liking this."

With Gus's erection already firmly inside her, Casey began moving her hips to maximize their mutual pleasure.
 
Last edited:
Synchronicity



Marie moaned with empathetic ecstasy as she watched Casey’s hips’ rhythmic thrusts upon Gus’s erection. By intent, instinct, or chance, Cathy’s finger upon Marie’s clitoris mimicked that pace. Marie sighed and said as much to herself as to Cathy: “I won’t last long this way.”


 
As he started gently rocking his hips in time with Casey's more passionate thrusts, Gus heard Marie's sigh. "I won't last long this way."

He turned his head toward his girlfriend and saw how she watched him making love to her younger sister with unabashed lust, urged on by whatever her older sister Cathy did to her with the hand apparently down between Marie's thighs, but hidden from him by the side of the bed Marie leaned against where she knelt. He whispered her name to try to catch her gaze. "Marie...."
 
All You Need Is Love.



“Marie....”

Lost in the ecstacy of Cathy’s finger caressing her clitoris, and mesmerized by the motion of Casey’s hips upon Gus’s erection, it took a moment for his whisper to register in Marie’s mind. When it did, she turned to meet his impassioned gaze. She saw his love there, now amplified as they shared it with her sisters.

Love! The emotion overwhelmed her. Not just the love she saw in Gus’s eyes, but the unconditional and now romantic love she would henceforth have with Cathy and Casey.

“I love you all!” Marie moaned passionately as orgasm spread like a hot wave from her loins.


 
Cathy heard Gus whisper Marie's name. She saw by the tilt of her sister's head, and the focus of his eyes, that they exchanged glances. Before Cathy could decide if she should allow this or not, she felt Marie's body tense, then tremble with orgasm.

"I love you all!" Marie moaned passionately as she reached her climax of ecstasy. Cathy started with surprise, but managed to maintain the steady caress of her finger upon Marie's clitoris. Cathy had not considered this possibility. She'd assumed that Marie and Gus would surrender to sexual servitude out of necessity, made more acceptable by its carnal delights. Now, instead, Marie had moved beyond surrender and embraced it, finding emotional triumph in her slavery and shame. Laughing with joy, Cathy warmly hugged Marie with her free arm.

"I love this!" Cathy replied with instinctive honest. Then, just as sincerely, she spoke more softly, albeit loudly enough for Gus and Casey to hear, into Marie's ear. "And I love you, too."
 
"I love you all!" Marie moaned passionately moments after her and Gus's eyes met. Her body trembled with ongoing orgasm as her older sister Cathy continued to stroke her clitoris while providing the reply to Marie's declaration.

"I love this!" Cathy announced unsurprisingly, given she'd designed and implemented, along with Marie's younger sister Casey, the blackmail that had made Gus and Marie her sex slaves. Then she spoke more softly, albeit loudly enough for Gus and Casey to hear, into Marie's ear. "And I love you, too."

Marie's head lolled in ecstasy and she no longer looked at Gus. So he returned his attention to Casey, and rightly so as Casey continued to thrust her hips upon his full erection. Meeting her gaze, he mouthed the words he'd longed to tell her for years: I love you.
 
Already filled with joy from her ongoing lovemaking with Gus, Casey grinned happily and her hips started to thrust at an increased pace at Marie and Cathy's impassioned professions of love. She looked down and found Gus gazing up into her eyes. He mouthed three words: I love you.

The flutter this incited in Casey's chest spread through her body and turned to syncopated ecstasy when it intersected with the throbbing pleasure in her loins. Casey cried out as she started to come. "Oh God! I love you, too!!!"
 
Love Exponential



Marie’s eyes fluttered shut and she cried out in ecstasy to the accompaniment of her sisters professing their mutual love for her and each other. Of course, they had told each other “I love you” their whole lives but, now that they’d consummated it physically, it seemed like nothing could exceed its joy or the emotional comfort it provided. Overwhelmed by this bliss, and with Cathy still caressing her clitoris, Marie succumbed to a second orgasm before the first had subsided.


 
"Oh God!" Casey cried out in orgasm in reply to Gus's profession of love. "I love you, too!!!"

That did it for him, as well. His back arched as he started to come deep up inside of her.
 
Cathy continued to caress Marie's clitoris while they watched Gus and Casey making love. She felt Marie have her second orgasm just as Gus and Casey began to come simultaneously.

"Isn't that wonderful?" Cathy whispered rhetorically and seductively in Marie's ear. "Isn't it a turn-on to see Gus fucking other women?"
 
Complete Surrender to Beauty



“Isn’t that wonderful?” Cathy whispered seductively in Marie’s ear while she continued to caress Marie's clitoris as they watched Gus and Casey making love. “Isn’t it a turn-on to see Gus fucking other women?”

YES!!!” Marie cried out hoarsely, rocked by a third orgasm before the first two had subsided. She reopened her eyes to see her sister and boyfriend still in the throes of simultaneous orgasm, the beauty of which would make her want to see it again and again. “God... Oh God, yes....”


 
"Oh God!" Casey screamed as Gus's profession of love ignited her orgasm. "I love you, too!!!"

Just as she reached the pinnacle of her climax, her hips rocking frenetically on his, she felt Gus's erection swell slightly inside her throbbing tunnel and knew from the sudden rapidity of his thrusts that he had started coming inside her. This prolonged her own ecstasy, as did hearing Marie's passion from the side of the bed as Cathy fingered her to her own orgasm.

"YES!!!" Marie cried out hoarsely. "God... Oh God, yes...."

Overcome with pleasure and emotion, Casey collapsed forward to lay upon Gus as she continued to spasm around his now softening penis. She sighed. "I love you, Gus.... I hope this never ends!"
 
Last edited:
"YES!!!" Marie screamed hoarsely in reply to Cathy's question about wanting to see her boyfriend Gus making love to other women. With her arms wrapped around her sister, Cathy could feel redoubled orgasm shaking Marie's body as Cathy stroked her clitoris while they watched Gus coming into their climaxing little sister Casey. Marie continued to moan. "God... Oh God, yes...."

"Good," Cathy purred into Marie's ear as she started to reduce the speed at which she caressed her clit. "By the end of this week, I'll have you begging him to fuck every pretty girl you know."
 
No Sacrifice



Cathy slowed her pace caressing Marie’s clitoris, helping Marie settle down from her series of orgasms. She continued to whisper in Marie’s ear about her boyfriend Gus making love with other women, as they had just watch him do with their little sister Casey. “By the end of this week, I’ll have you begging him to fuck every pretty girl you know.”

Another, albeit lesser, climax shook Marie’s body at this promise. She did not know if Cathy could actually do it but, much to her surprise, Marie realized she wouldn’t mind if she could. Such giving sacrifice could only represent her complete devotion to Gus, something Marie more than ever now wished to show.


 
"I love you, Gus," Casey sighed, laying upon him as her womanhood continued to spasm around his softening penis. "I hope this never ends!"

"Does it have to?" he whispered, glancing over to where Marie knelt next to the bed in Cathy's arms, still trembling in orgasm. "Your sisters seem to like things this way."
 
"Your sisters seem to like things this way," Gus observed in regard to the odds of he and Casey having a permanent relationship. Casey followed his gaze to where her older sister, Gus's girlfriend Marie, knelt next to the bed in the arm's of their oldest sister Cathy. Marie trembled with the aftershocks of the orgasm she'd had watching Casey making love with Gus. Herself familiar with Cathy's "brainwashing" ideas, Casey knew exactly why Cathy had set things up this way.

"It looks like... Oohp!" Casey gasped as Gus's now nearly flaccid manhood popped out of her. She sighed, then resumed her whisper. "It looks like Cathy plans to do all she can to make Marie want to keep this going. Let's hope she succeeds."

Casey adjusted her position slightly, settling herself onto Gus's muscular but comfortable body like a mattress. "This is so nice."
 
Last edited:
Cathy gently withdrew her hand from between Marie's thighs and held her lovingly while she descended from the rapturous heights of orgasm. When Marie settled peacefully in her arms, Cathy saw that both Casey and Gus watched from their side of the bed.

"You two can use the shower in here," she said softly. "When Marie's ready, we'll use the bathroom in the hall."
 
Service with a Sigh



Marie snuggled down into Cathy’s arms as the last flutters of orgasm tickled her loins. She felt so safe and secure held by her older sister. She felt like she could stay like this for ever. Cathy, it seemed, had other plans.

“You two can use the shower in here,” Cathy softly told Casey and Gus. “When Marie’s ready, we’ll use the bathroom in the hall.”

“I’m ready, Mistress,” Marie sighed, the new title for her sister rolling automatically off her tongue. Then she added, hoping it would please Cathy: “I’m ready to serve you.”


 
In the few moments after Casey had settled onto him like a mattress, her body feeling so perfect pressed against his, Gus had actually started to doze a bit. Cathy's voice woke him.

"You two can use the shower in here. When Marie's ready, we'll use the bathroom in the hall."

"I'm ready, Mistress," Marie replied readily, her tone almost casual in her subservience. "I'm ready to serve you."

Chris would not have believe a day ago that his confident and proud girlfriend would submit this way, much less in an incestuous lesbian polyamorous relationship. He considered that she had a very pleasant surprise.
 
Casey propped herself up on her elbows and playfully kissed Gus's nose.

"Shall I go start the shower, Master?" she asked with a cheerful smile.
 
Back
Top