Treasure Hunters from the heart

milkmaiden38

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Posts
4,749
Tiffany Bastow (Hkakabo Razi Mountain)

The ruined temple stood on an isolated frozen ice covered peak on the side of Burma's highest mountain, Hkakabo Razi. This massive mountain stood at a height of 19,295 ft in an outlying subrange of the Greater Himalayan mountain system.

To reach this temple Tiffany or Tiff to her friends, had hiked through Hkakabo Razi National Park. The park was entirely mountainous and characterized by broad-leaved evergreen rain forest at lower altitudes, then a broad-leaved, semi-deciduous forest higher up and finally needle-leaved evergreen and snow forest. Above 11,000 feet where Tiff was at now, the highest forest zone was alpine, different not only in kind from the forest, but different in history and origin.

The small wooden bridge Tiff had been crossing hung over a gorge called Preta Death (or hungry death). Tiff knew with complete certainty that it was about to live up to its name.

400 feet below her flailing, free kicking feet was a series of sharp, jagged ice covered rocks. The plunge into it was going to break her neck and her lovely body. She might even be lucky enough to get impaled on a sharp rock, so she would not have to slowly freeze or bleed to death.

Above her, the nylon climbing rope was as tight as a gallows rope. Her grip on that rope was keeping her from an instant plunge into the deep gorge and rocks below. How much long could she hold on? A minute maybe less. Anyone else might consider just letting go and falling with grace to their death. But Tiffany Bastow! No fucking way.

She was a total adrenaline junky and she loved the buzz of near death experiences. The only response that fit Tiff’s character was to fight.

Tiff was breathing hard. Sweat was trying to form on her face, but it froze quickly giving her a kind of frosted ache. She looked up at the bridge trying to see her guide. The man she thought was her friend after traveling 14 days with him. However, he was the one that had pushed her off the bridge, so again she had trusted a man and got burned.

“Gonpo, get your ass over here, and pull me up!” Tiff yelled.

Gonpo face appeared on the bridge above her. “So Sorry” He said with a sad smile on his face. “No can do. But I get one last look at your big tits!”

“Gonpo, you fucking asshole. Who paid you to kill me? WHO!!” Tiff yelled. As her grip started to slip.

Gonpo took out his climbing knife and knelt down. He grabbed the rope and started saw back and forth with the knife to cut the rope. Tiff had to do something quick. She had an idea. She pulled up on the remaining rope hanging below her with her free hand. But she needed more time, she wasn’t going to make it.

“Gonpo, I'll double whatever they paid you. DOUBLE!” She yelled.

Gonpo stopped cutting the rope. He stood up and got on his satellite phone. Tiff could not hear what he was saying. She actually did not care. She pulled up the remaining rope and tied a knot in it using her teeth and her free hand. Then she threw the rope over the isolated peak where the Temple was located. The rope caught in a rocky crevasse.

“Sorry Tiff, they matched your offer.” Gonpo state in a factual way and finished sawing through the nylon rope. The rope snapped like a thick broke branch. Tiff would have plunged to her death, but instead she swung over to the temple side of the gorge and smacked in the stone and ice side. The impact was stunning and almost knocked the wind from her. She grunted in pain as she lost her grip on the rope and slide down. She managed to grab a large rock pentacle that caused her to swing behind it and stopped her fall. Gonpo could no longer see her.

She could let go of the rock now and stand on a small ledge at the base of the temple. “Fuck” Tiff said as she looked at her badly cut hand. The nylon rope had cut through her glove and into her hand, there was blood all over her glove. “I’m going to kill that asshole!” She said. She worked her way around the base of the temple. Her glove covered hands felt something on the wall of the temple in the snow. A small opened on the backside of temple. A window or more likely a chute of some kind. She pushed the snow out of it and climbed in. It was a small space, but just big enough for her to fit. It was very dark, but there was a little bit of light ahead. She crawled up the chute and into an ancient holding tank. It was an septic tank.

“You’re in the shit now” Tiff joked. There was light and fresh air coming from the holes above her. She jumped up and grabbed the sides of the hole. She pulled herself up. She was literally climbing out of an ancient toilet.

“Well that is one for my memoir!’ She said to herself and headed down the passageway. The temple she was in, was built to honor one of the great Nats or spirits worshipped in Burma/Myanmar people in conjunction with Buddhism. Nats according to legend were human beings who met violent deaths. This Temple was in honor of the great nat which served Min Mahagiri (Lord of the Great Mountain). There were stories that the temple contained a golden head piece encrusted in jewels. The finder of this head piece would be famous throughout the archeological world.

Tiff had researched Professor Howard’s notes on the subject, the old English explorer who had come through this area in 1890. The professor was certain the head piece was hidden behind temple altar. He had even worked out a way to open the door to the hidden room.

Tiff rounded a corner and heard Gonpo’s voice. She quickly stepped back before being seen. “It is this way, Monica” Gonpo voice said as the voice got closer.

“Monica Belucci!!” Tiff gasped, it had to be her. Tiff quickly moved in the opposite direction after a few twists and turned she found the large ornate altar. It was right from Professor Howards notes. She looked at the locking mechanism and smiled. “He figured it out. He was such a smarty pants!” She whispered to herself and pressed the button sequence from the notes. The door unlocked. She went in. It was a large room held up by pillars in the middle was a rock platform. On the platform was the golden head piece of Min Mahagiri. It was in perfect condiction from the cold temperature. An amazing find.

But before she could do anything she heard footsteps approaching. She ducked behind a pillar and waited. Gonpo and a woman walked into the room. Tiff knew the walk, the saunter, the arrogant stride. It was Monica Belucci!

Tiff had to admit the woman was stunning. Despite the cold and the heavy fur coat Monica was still staggeringly beautiful. She looked like a cover girl out of Vogue. Actually she used to be a cover model when she was younger. Now Monica was a treasure hunter like Tiff.

Monica Belucci was a very good treasure hunter. She was good because she was utterly, murderously, ruthless!!

Tiff watched as Monica walked over to the golden head piece and lifted it in her hands triumphantly.

“Oops, Monica. That is actually mine. I was here first.” Tiff said as she stepped out from behind the pillar. She raised her trademark colt .45 handgun and pointed it at Monica.

To the woman’s credit, Monica did not even blink an eye. “Tiffany Bastow still alive. Amazing” She said. “Perhaps, I can offer you a deal?” She said with a smile like she was asking Tiff to the opera.

“Alive, despite your best efforts. No deal. Hand it over, or I’ll shoot.” Tiff said.

“No, I’m afraid not.” Monica said. Tiff felt a gun barrel being pressed to the side of her head. Tiff should have realized Monica would also have a guide, to help her up the mountain. Monica’s guide was the one pressing the gun to her head.

“Shit” Tiff said in frustration and tossed her colt .45 down. Her hand on top of her head as she was brought forward to Monica.

“I win! Tiff.” Monica said in Tiff’s face. Then she packed the golden artifact into her backpack. As she finished she pulled out a hand gun and with no warning fired it into Gonpo’s chest.

“Ahh why??” Gonpo gasped as he held his chest leaning over.

“You failed me and you are too expensive” Monica told him. Gonpo fell to the floor dead.

Then she turned to her guide. “No witnesses, understand” The guide nodded.

“Bye Tiffany… TATA” Monica said laughing as she strode out of the room.

“Walk that way” The guide told Tiff.

Tiff did as he asked. As they walked down the temple corridors Tiff said “You know why Ms. Belucci killed Gonpo. She did not want to pay him.” Tiff said.

“Shut up” The guide said.

“She is going to kill you too, right after you kill me. I’d be careful, if I was you” Tiff suggested. They made it to the Temple main gate. The guide ordered Tiff to the edge of the bridge so after he shot her, she fall to her death in the deep gorge below. But Tiff warning had worked. The guide glanced around to make sure no one was going to kill him right after he shot her. It gave Tiff just enough time to pull out one of her climbing piton and throw it at the guide. The metal spike hit the man right in the throat. Blood sprayed out of his neck as Tiff ducked and rolled. She did not need to, because the guide had dropped his gun and lay dying on the frozen ground.

Tiff got up and said firmly “I fucking hate Monica Belucci”

Three years later, Tiffany Bastow (Bastow Manor)

Tiff was at her home, Bastow Manor, reading the journal of “Don Juan Espaina” a Conquistador from the 1600’s. She was wearing her blue jeans and a tank top when James, her butler, stepped into her reading room.

“There is a gentleman here to see you, Ms. Bastow” He announced formally.

“Fine… I’ll be there in a minute!” Tiff said as she put down the book. “It was just getting to the good part!” She moaned in disappointment. She headed to the front door waiting area, wondering who it could be. As she turned the corner she saw who it was. It was a man she would have never guessed would be at her house. She was shocked and surprised. She stood a bit straighter and asked him “What the FUCK do you want?”
 
Last edited:
William Drake is a descendant of the well-know sir Francis Drake, but he is as English as cheeseburgers and beer. He is basically a guide-for-hire, if you want to go someplace off the beaten track, Will was your man. He grew up not knowing his mother and while his father was kind and generous, Will had a deep ingrained wanderlust.

He left home at fifteen and went out into the world. He quickly learned skills not taught in school and he gained his reputation for being a clown, but never to be taken lightly, when he retrieved the Ushpul stone and Espadanza dowry. He had met Tiffany in a bar in the Philippines, since then their paths had crossed numerous times. He kind of had a thing for her, but he never allowed himself to actually think or pursue that thought, since she didn't seem to even like him.

Now he was standing at the front door of her manor, dressed in hiking boots, cargo pants and an olive t-shirt. He grinned when she finally showed up, "Now Tiff, is that any way to greet an old friend? Why not invite me in? Offer me some tea? Vodka? Rum?"
 
Last edited:
“Fuck you, Will, I’m not offering you anything except the way out.” Tiff replied. She pointed to the door Will had come through “There it is, good bye”

“Tiff” Will gave her the puppy dog eyes. “I knew I would get this kind of a reaction from you, yet I still I came here. Aren’t you at least curious why?”

Will was good. Tiff was curious. But she would not fall for his shit again “I know how this is going to end. With me on the losing end of one of your crazy plans. NO THANKS” Tiff stated.

A sly smile broke across Will’s face as he reached into one of his cargo pant pockets. He pulled out a very old looking dial from some kind of instrumentation panel and tossed it at Tiff. She caught it and started looking at it.

“Wow, this is pretty old. Engine RPM gage. Probably from the early days of flight.” Tiff said looking at the dial. She was no longer mad at Will but fascinated by the old dial.

“Look at the name plate and inscription on the side.” Will suggested.

“OH MY GOD” Tiff gasped. “This is from a German World War I plane. A Gotha G.Vb Heavy Bomber.”

Will was smiling a knowing smile. “That is what the inscription says, got to love those Germans, every part has a number and name plate. There were only 83 Gotha G.Vb produced before the end of the war. But this gets better, look on the back”

As Tiff turned the dial over, her mouth fell open. “Fuck…” She whispered to herself.

“Yep…” Will said as Tiff was in shock. He knew that was going to happen. Time to close the deal “I think I have decided on rum… the good stuff from Puerto Rico can’t remember the name, but it cost 1,200 pounds a bottle. And let’s have it outside in your spa, you can get in your bikini as we discuss the next steps we are going to make together.” Will suggested

Tiff finally looked up from the old airplane dial. “James, two glasses of Reserva De La Familia Serralles by the spa.” Tiff ordered.

“Shall I also get your bikini?” James asked as he appeared in an adjacent door way.

“No” Tiff said.

“Ahhh Pleaseee” Will asked with puppy dog eyes. Tiff looked at him with a frown. Will pressed “I still don’t have to cut you in on this” He suggested.

“You’re such a randy wanker!” Tiff told Will and turned to James “Get my bikini as well” James headed for her bedroom.

10 minutes later

Tiff came out to the spa wearing her blue bikini. Her long blonde's hair was cascading down the sides of her face and alongside her big breasts. The tiny cloth of the bikini barely concealed her nipples.

"You look great!" Will announced, his eyes were glued to those incredible breasts as Tiff walked towards him, her curves shifting and swaying in the most sexy ways. She slipped into the hot bubbling water. She grabbed her rum glass and took a sip. Then she noticed Will's was empty already

“Will!” She admonished him “sip not gulp.”

Will just smiled “James is getting me another.”

“Oh brother!” Tiff gasped. Then she focused on the airplane gage. “How do you know the writing on the back is not fake” She asked him.

“I had it checked. Correct time period. The gage is from the Hungrige Krähe, just as the words written on the back say”

“The hungry crow” Tiff translated from the German name. “The plane that was reported to be carrying Stab der Gerechtigkeit or Rod of Justice. That is one of the most significant lost German artifacts of all time!” She declared.

“Actually, I would say it is one of the most significant lost artifacts for the whole world, not just Germany. The Nazi spend significant resources trying to find it. They never did” Will pointed out.

“If I remember correctly, Stab der Gerechtigkeit was found in 1871, by German explorer Karl Mauch. He discovered in the stone ruins now known as Great Zimbabwe. Karl Mauch believed that the ruins were the remnants of the lost biblical city of Ophir, described as the origin of the gold given by the Queen of Sheba to King Solomon. He did not believe that the structures in the city could have been built by the local Africans. He was later proven wrong, but his main argument involved the Rod of Justice. It was of an alloy and construction quality the local Africans could not produce. When the rod was lost, he lost his main argument against who built he city. Finding that rod could rewrite African history!

“Don’t forget the legends about it magical powers!” Will added.

“Oh poppycock. That is just rumors and mystic mumbo-gumbo” Tiff stated. “Where did you get this important find and why do you need me?” Tiff asked.
 
Last edited:
"Well I found it from a private collector, no I didn't steal it. It was payment for a job I did for him. That gauge was found inside the Reserva de la Biósfera Calakmul."

He watched the reaction on her face as she suddenly realized that it was from a place he did not know as well as she did.

"Now you know that after the war, a lot of the Nazi higher-ups fled to the Southern Americas, mostly Argentina. Ever wondered why? It had to do with a log book their spies had found, the USS Minnesota battleship's captain wrote about a Gotha G.Vb Heavy Bomber which flew low overhead, heading South-East. It trailed smoke from both engines, they had fired upon it, but with no success. Shortly afterwards a storm moved in from the South and they presumed the bomber lost."

He grinned at her and took the full glass from James, then took a good slug of the rum before placing it down.

"Now if you look at the coordinates they gave when they saw this bomber and the storm which moved in, the only place where the plane could have gone down would have been in the North of Argentina."

He shook his head, "But if you know that the cargo you carry is of the utmost importance, you will not try to brave a storm especially in a country where you could not land your plane. You would turn with the wind, fly with the wind and find a safe place to land. Now this storm was not big enough to get written up, but..."

He leaned back and smiled at her, tapping the side of his nose, "People tend to talk. There is an old tale of a smoking dragonfly running from the lightning towards the North. With Hauptmann Heiring at the controls, you can bet that sweet ass of yours, they did not go down in the storm. They did however run out of fuel and that my dear is how a part of a Gotha G.Vb Heavy Bomber named Die Hungrige Krähe gauge came to rest inside the Reserva de la Biósfera Calakmul."
 
Tiff was impressed, very impressed. Will had done a clever bit of thinking on this find. She was also impressed with Will. The man knew how to take care of himself. His body was ripped and he was handsome as always. She had a strong primal urge to jump on him and start riding him right in the spa.

But she knew how that would end. She’d be fucked over again. Both figuratively and literally! She was not going to fall for him again. NO WAY.

“So the plane is in the jungles of the Yucatan peninsula” Tiff stated. “In the Reserva de la Biósfera Calakmul, near the borders of Belize, Guatemala. That is a spot, no one ever thought of looking!”

Tiff got a worried look on her face. “That place is crawling with drug dealers, government military and anti-government rebels. And some of the toughest artifact laws and police... in the world.” She observed. The challenge of the task was getting her blood flowing and put a sparkle in her eyes.

“So you answered my first question… but why do you need me?” Tiff asked. Will took another big sip of rum.

“Guess” He said

“Well, you know I’m an expertise on the people and the region. I speak the language. You also know I would love this adventure!” Tiff said with excitement. She was on a roll and so she continued. “You might need some of my money to pull this off…” Tiff said, but she did not finish sentence as her eyes narrowed and filled with hate.

“Monica has money! You are dating that Frozen Bitch from Hell!! Why don’t you use Monica Belucci's money to find this lost plane?” Tiff stated in anger.
 
Everything was going quite as much as Will had expected, the information he shared was something that only he had known and he had done extensive research into it before he even thought of coming to Tiff about it and she seemed quite intrigued with it, in fact he knew he had her.

Then one of his past conquests popped up. Shit. He had forgotten about that.

"I am dating Monica?"

He frowned, "What on earth gives you that notion? Monica and I never have been an item and I doubt we ever will be."

He shrugged, "Sure we spent some time together and the sex was good, but I sure as hell am not dating her."
 
Tiff sat in the hot spa with her mouth open. Shocked by what she had just heard. She was not sure she believed Will, but he sure seemed to be telling the truth. She finally snapped her mouth closed and her face crunched up. “What?” Tiff asked in total confusion.

Will repeated what he wanted to say again “The sex was good” He said.

“No, not that part… the part about you not dating her.” Tiff asked.

“Nope, not dating her, but the sex was really good” Will repeated again to get under Tiff’s skin.

“Ok enough about the sex” Tiff growled

“Did I tell you it was amazing” Will continued. Tiff gave him a firm frown.

“I have pictures of you and her dating. Your hand writing is on the pictures explained how Monica is your true love, your soul mate and that she is the only woman for you. Luckily, I saw them on an empty stomach, or else I would have vomited.” Tiff explained.

Now it was Will’s turn to be stunned. “What?” He asked.

“I would have vomited” Tiff said, getting back at him for his earlier teasing.

“No, the part about pictures with my hand writing on them” Will said.

“Yep, and they almost caused me to vomit” Tiff answered.

“Can I see them?” Will asked ignoring Tiff vomiting comments.

“James, the blue folder in my lower desk drawer” Tiff requested loudly into the air.

“I anticipated your request and will be there in a moment” James replied as his voice came out of a speaker near the spa. A minute later he handed the blue folder to Will. Will viewed the photos. He had a surprised look on his face.

“Shit Tiff, I can see why you are so pissed at me. But I have to tell you, I did not write this shit, or sent them to you.” Will stated with confidence. He looked at the pictures harder. “Another thing, all these picture look like they are taken from a hidden camera location. We are not posing for them. It just shows us together. And another thing, the writing on them is always with the same kind of pen.”

Will handed the pictures back to Tiff. She relooked at them. “An Auto-pen!” She concluded. An auto-pen was a device used by important people to sign lots of documents. Monica had adjusted the device to copy Will’s hand writing and signature. Monica had sent them to Tiff to torture her.

“THAT FUCKING CUNT” Tiff growled in pure female fury. She handed the folder back to James. She got up out of the spa giving Will a really good look at her sexy ass. She grabbed a towel and dried off her amazing and beautiful body.

“Will, you have yourself a deal. I’m all in. Enjoy the rest of the bottle of rum. We leave tomorrow morning in my private plane. James, please ready the plane and James we’ll be "dropping in" on Mexico.” Tiff ordered. She turned and started to walk away.

“Where are you going?” Will asked as Tiff’s sexy bikini butt was disappearing quickly.

“I need to make a little visit to my friend in Parliament” Tiff answered and was gone.

Tiff in London

A smile played on Tiff's lips as she grasped the stick shift and held it firmly in her hand, her thumb grazing the top before she thrust it forward. The engine of the Jaguar F type with the 5.0 liter 575 hp V8 howled in protest as the car slowed down to take the turn.

Tiff had always enjoyed the feeling of speed that she got from driving fast, everything from the sense of power of the machine, to the throb of the engine through the seat. Smiling now she pushed her foot hard on the accelerator and once again pushed the engine up a gear. It did not take her long to get to London.

She had her luxuriant blonde hair swept back from her face into a businesslike pony tail. “John Lennon” round mirrored sunglasses covered her eyes. She approached the parking garage for the Palace of Westminster. The guard recognized her and waved her through as she held up her special ID pass. Minutes later, she walked into Herbert Berg's office. The older and well-dressed gentleman stood up and came from around his desk to hug Tiff.

“Tiff you look amazing as always. If only I was a little younger” He said as he kissed both her cheeks in a friendly greeting.

“Younger… I can’t keep up with you now” Tiff commented back politely.

“You flatter me, but keep it up, as a member of the house of lords, I love comments like that!” He said

Tiff smiled back “You know, you’re my favorite.” Then she became more serious “Do you have the overheads I requested?” Tiff asked.

Herbert laughed “Of course, but please be discreet with these. The yanks are so sensitive about their spy satellites.” He said as he handed over a folder with photos of the Yucatan peninsula in it.

Tiff smiled “If I see what I need, these will not leave this room” she stated. She flipped through the photos pretty quickly until she found one that made her smile. She studied it for a few seconds, and then handed them back to Herbert.

“Most helpful. Thank you Herbert.” Tiff said

“No problem and please don’t wait so long before your next visit.” Herbert said.
 
He watched as Tiff left, she sure did know how to make an entrance and a departure. He finished his glass and when James offered to bring more, he declined. He was certain that Tiff was going to do her own research and he had to prepare for the trip. He stood up and got out of the tub.

As Tiff made her way to London, Will was in an old Jeep, rumbling to one of his flats. It was strange that Monica would want to torture Tiff so much. He knew about the artifacts Monica had stolen from Tiff, but Tiff also managed to nab a few back in transit. The fact that she had his inside help was things she never had to know.

He parked and got out. Time for some chow and then some packing.


The next morning

Will was leaning against the wheels of Tiff's jet when she arrived, he wore the same clothing as the day before, just cleaner. Around his neck a faded bandanna and over one shoulder a patched and almost threadbare satchel.

"I see you still like to sleep late and show up fashionably late and looking ravishing."
 
“A girl needs to look good, while running through the jungle finding artifacts!” Tiff replied. She did look good. She had her blonde hair in a ponytail and was wearing her small round mirror sunglasses. She had on an olive colored skin tight tank top. Her big and prefect breasts were on full display. She had the kind of figure that would stop traffic. Khaki colored capris covered her sexy ass. She had a utility belt with multiple pouches and her two black desert eagle 50 cal strapped on each of her legs. On her feet she wore her tough hiking boots. A small backpack was on her back.

As she walked past Will, she handed him a piece of paper with a lat and long on it.

“That is where I think the plane is located” Tiff stated, almost in a gloating way as she got aboard her private plane.

“How did you… oh never mind” Will said as he joined her in the plane.

“Chad… let’s go” She told her pilot, as she leaned into the cockpit and dialing in the lat and long for him to fly too. Then she closed the pilot door and sat back with Will. So they would have some privacy.

“Will, I just have to say… even though Monica tricked me into hating you, I think you are toxic. We have never been good for each other and we never will be. So let just keep this whole trip on a professional level.” Tiff explained.

“Now don’t bother me, I’m going to read my book” Tiff said as she opened her book on Conquistador from the 1600’s.

Several hours later over the Yucatan peninsula the pilot gave Tiff and Will notice they were getting close. Tiff got up and grabbed two combat parachutes from a storage compartment. She tossed one to Will.

“We are jumping into Mexico, best way to bypass customs” She explained.

“What? From this Lear jet?” Will asked a little shocked. Parachute jumping above an airspeed of 300 mph was VERY dangerous. The wind was so strong hitting it would injury the jumper, or drive them into the side of the plane. Lear jets flew at a speed of 515 mph. Also the door was near the wing and even with the engine intake. If you did not clear the wing, a jumper would get sucked into the plane’s large engine intakes. That was fatal.

“Yes” Tiff answered as she put on the chute and placed strap on her sunglasses so they would not fly off during the jump.

“Our airspeed??” Will pointed out.

“Chad is going to slow down. “ Tiff said as both of them felt the plane’s flaps and landing gear go down. She walked over to the plane's side door and kicked the door open. The door opened and locked into place. The wind howling around it. The door providing a wind shield.

It was dark outside with only a small slice of the moon out. Will could see they were flying very low. The jungle below speeding by.

This was what Tiff lived for, a stupidly dangerous situation! She loved it!

“I’ll go first. Show you how it is done” Tiff said. “You make a running start and just dive out of the plane. Like you are diving into water. Make sure you clear the wing.” Tiff said with a naughty smile on her face. “Or it is really bad”

“Time to jump” Chad said over the plane’s internal speaker. Tiff pushed Will out of the way. “Last one to the ground is a rotten egg!” She yelled, and she ran full speed, jumping out of the Lear jet, fearlessly.

Strangely the Learjet’s wing suddenly tipped down as she left the plane. She saw it happening. She would not be able to get past the wing!! “FUCK” She yelled and pulled her feet up and under her. The wing passed just barely below her and she was headed right for the engine intake. She straightened her feet with all her strength, pushing off the wing of the jet. She sailed over the engine intake, her boots hitting the outer rim and past the tail of the airplane.

She tumbled for a second and then got into her controlled dive, pitching her head down to dove to the jungle below. All the time, she was wondering why the plane’s wing had tipped down. She pulled her chute at the last possible second and drifted into the jungle canopy.

Chad

Chad returned the plane to level flight. He knew he had been unsuccessful in killing Tiffany Bastow. If she had flown into one of the engines, he would have known it. But killing her had not been his main assignment. He flipped on the radio.
“Viper one. This clay pigeon. The lat and long of the artifact is 17.8389 N 89.1789 W. Ducky still lives, I repeat Ducky still lives” He said over the radio.

“Copy Clay Pigeon. 17.8389 N 89.1789 W. Return to base and await instructions. I look forward to dining on roasting ducky that I prepare for myself.” A female voice answered back followed by lots of laughter. Then the radio connection went silent.
 
Last edited:
Will who was still recovering from Tiff shoving him out of the way to do her swandive out of the plane got caught off-balance by the plane dipping to one side. He stumbled towards the door, the plane corrected itself at the last moment, Will was teetering to fall out of the plane right about then. He managed to catch himself, take a few steps backwards and with explosive speed launched himself out of the plane. He cleared the wing with ease and followed the speck which was Tiffany below him. The wind whipped through his hair and he had to close his eyes and tuck his head to negate the force of the wind on his eyes. So that was why Tiff wore the sunglasses, it was not just to look good.

He blinked his eyes open and waited until he could see where Tiff landed, guiding himself into that direction, pulling the chord and finding that he held a rip chord in his hand. He reached for the emergency release, popping it just as he approached the red zone and the parachute opened up behind him, breaking his fall just enough to not kill him, but he still came down with a bit more speed than what would be deemed safe.

As he landed, he rolled with the impact, getting tangled in the chords as he finally came to a stop. He looked up at trees rising around him, taking a deep breath, he started to disentangle himself from the parachute and got to his feet, shaking out the slight numb feeling in his legs. He could hear Tiffany securing her parachute a few feet away.

"I know you don't like me much Tiff, but that is no reason to kill me."

She paused and looked up at him, a puzzled look on her pretty face. He held up the broken ripchord, then fingered the frayed end.

"Too clean to be wear and figuring from the look of it, these are new 'chutes, so there is no way it would break."

He knelt down and started gathering his own parachute to stow away.
 
Tiff stared at the cut parachute cord. “Will, I hate to break it to you, but this is normally my chute. I handed you the first one from the pile. That is normally the one I use. I was being nice by giving it to you.” Tiff explained. She looked at the cut cord “I think someone is trying to kill me!” She concluded

“You were being nice?” Will asked. His mind stuck on Tiff being nice to him.

“I’ll make it up to you” Tiff said, trying to think of something to give Will.

“Now we are talking!” Will said with excitement. His mind thinking of something very naughty.

“UGH…men!!!” Tiff complained. She packed up her chute in silence, wondering who was trying to kill her and why.

The moonlight provided just enough light for Tiff and Will to journey towards the ruins. The dense jungle was wild and choked with vines, palms, bracken, and brambles. Will took out his machete and started to hack a way through. It was not long before they were immersed in the dense jungle of the tropical forest.

Tiff could hear spider and howler monkeys eating chicozapote fruits. There was a glow on the horizon as the sun was preparing to rise. Tiff saw a flock of colorful parrots take off from their night time roost. The jungle was beautiful.

As morning hit, Tiff and Will saw more of the magical jungle and it´s wildlife. A massive snake was in the trees over their heads. But it was not a threat to them. They continued until they reached striking transparent lagoon that reflected the sky as a mirror. The body of water blocked their way to the ruined temple.

“Zip line” Tiff suggested as she climb up the nearest tree. She screwed in a strong metal hook in the massive tree trunk she had climbed. Then she hooked a metal wire to a short spear which fit into her hand gun. She aimed and fired. The spear sank into a huge tree on the other side. The gun shot disturbed the local wildlife.

Will watched as four huge crocodiles jumped into the lagoon and started to swim towards him.

“Tiff… how do you feel about a crocodile handbag?” Will asked as he pulled out his gun and pointed at the approaching reptiles. Tiff finished setting up the zip line. “PETA would kick your ass. Now stop playing with the animals and climb up here” Tiff suggested. Will joined her in the tree.

“This should be fun!” She giggled as they both grabbed the handles and took off across the lagoon. Tiff in front and Will right behind her. His crotch wedged into her sexy ass. The zip line held as they sailed across the crocodile filled waters. They both landed on the other side on the lagoon.

An ancient stone wall surrounded the undiscovered Mayan Temple. The ruins were larger and more extensive than what Tiff had seen in the spy satellite photo. In the distance, they could see the large central pyramid. They worked their way around to the main gate into the large complex. Ancient writing was craved into the stone doors.

“Temple of the Eye” Tiff translated for Will.

“This is a major new find. This place is almost as big as Uxmal. That temple was in honor of Chac, the Mayan god of rain.” Tiff explained. “There were rumors of another Mayan temple, to a forgotten dark god. It has never been found. Maybe this is that temple” Tiff suggested

“Why does it always have to be a dark god” Will complained.

Tiff brushed off the dust and mud on the stone doors to reveal the image of an enormous, hideous eye with its eyelid half closed carved into the doors.

“What now?” Tiff asked.

Will studied the doors for a second and said with a smiled “Tiff you need to open your eyes” He pushed on the eye lid of the hideous eye. The stone lid opened and there was a click. Then a grinding noise and the stone doors swung open.

Tiff was impressed “Where did you get that eye-deal from?”

“Great ideas come so naturally to me, I could have thought of this with my eyes closed!” Will joked back “Did you want to be my pupil... teach you how to come up with great ideas?”

“Oh stop with the puns!” Tiff groaned.

They walked into the ancient temple. There were ancient stone buildings all around. The tail section of the WWI plane could be seen sticking out of the side of the great pyramid.

But before Will and Tiff headed for the pyramid, something else caught they eyes. A large black stone altar. They walked over to it. The altar looked wet. Tiff wiped her hand across the stone and pulled it back. Her finger tips were covered in blood. She had a shocked look on her face as she turned to Will.

“These ruins are not abandoned… and someone is still sacrificing people to this god!” She gasped. That was when they both heard Mayan drums start to beat and the sound of natives approaching.
 
Will sighed at the sight of long spears, in movies these men were shown as incompetent at throwing a spear, but since these were hunters and guards, he knew that he didn't have enough ammunition nor enough protection nor sufficient escape routes available to him.

"Great, two more sacrifices to their dark god of the half closed eye."

He held his empty hands out towards his sides, hoping they didn't plan on clubbing them to death. One of the men step forward and addressed Will. He didn't understand a word, so he didn't move. This enraged the man and he shouted at Will, Tiff whispered from the side, "He wants to know your name."

Oh ok that's easy, "William."

The man grinned and then addressed Tiff, who answered him in what sounded to Will like the same language.
 
Tiff fascinated by what she saw. Mayans from ancient times. They wore the same dress as had been seen by the Conquistadors. These Mayans even had the same weapons. Amazing. Unfortunately those spears were pointed at them!!. There was really nothing for Will and Tiff to do than comply with the Natives.

She could understand their language and the head warrior asked for her name.

“Tiff” she replied. Then he told her to hand over her weapons, pointing at the two guns on her thighs.

“How do you know about guns?” She asked the warrior. The man smiled and replied. “We know about your fire sticks.” He answered.

Tiff looked over to Will. “They want us to drop our weapons. They know about guns” She told him. Will also had a curious look on his face at that realization. Tiff pulled both her black desert eagle 50 cal from her thigh holders. She then handed over her backpack.

The head warrior pointed to her utility belt with multiple pouches. Tiff took that off too and handed it over. Will had also handed over any weapons he had.

The warriors surrounded the two of them and march them off to one of the larger buildings. The head warrior looked at Tiff and Then Will.

“Take him to be tortured” He ordered his warriors as pointed to Will.

“No wait” Tiff said. “Take me, you won’t understand his answers” Tiff requested.

“No… torture not work on you” The head warrior said. Will was led to a room as the door opened 5 beautiful nubile women were waiting for him. He was pulled inside and a guard remained at the door. Tiff was taken away to another room. She was pushed inside the room and the door was slammed shut and locked.

“What the fuck is going on here?” Tiff said to herself as she started to look for a way out.
 
With his arms twisted up behind his back, Will had no option but to go where they wanted him to go. Without the backpack, he only had a few more tricks up his sleeve and some in his pants. No not that kind of trick, they had not checked the pockets of his pants and those still held a few surprises.

He got shoved into a room and the door slammed close behind him. At first he looked around the room, since there were no weapons in sight, he wondered what the idea were. That was until the women approached him.

They all had the grace of a panther and just about enough clothing to remain halfway decent. He was not sure what was going on, perhaps they were going to poison him with some sort of drug? Question him in a language he did not understand and then offer him to their blood god?

A hand on his ass made him jump and he looked at the beauty behind him, "Oi! What do you think you're doing?"
 
There are many means to get a prisoner to talk. But one of the best, is referred to as “comradeship”. An interrogator gets the prisoner to believe they are comrades. Most of the time this would be comrades in arms, but the Mayans have taken this technique one step further as you will see.

“My name is Xpiayoc, you can call me Xpi.” The girl behind Will said. She was darker in color and had the biggest breasts. She continued to introduce more of the girls “Her name is Chin” as she pointed to the next girl going in a counter clock wise fashion. Chin had the longest hair of any of the girls. “Her name is Ah-Wink-Ir-Masa, you can call her Masa.” Masa could have been a model, so slim and sexy. She also had the best ass of any of the girls. “Her name is Ixazalvoh, you can call her Ixa” Xpi continued with the introductions. Ixa was the only girl with brown hair and her eyes were amazing, deep and penetrating. “And finally her name is Itzamatul or Itz for short”. Xpi stated. Itz had curvy hair and big plump lips just made for kissing.

Will greeted each girl with a handshake.

“We are prisoner here too” Xpi explained. “We have been instructed to make love to any man that is brought to this room. We will be beaten savagely if we do not do as instructed. I understand this may be difficult for you… but can you please make love to all of us?” Xpi asked as she slipped off her bikini like top, exposing her beautiful breasts. The other 4 girls also removed their tops, to Will’s amazement.

It was not long before Will was in the middle of an orgy. Xpi was busy with Will’s big cock. Xpi came across as such an innocent, shy, and polite girl… but Will now knew she had one slutty mouth on her!! She was licking, slurping, sucking and gaging on his huge cock. Will loved it.

Meanwhile, Itz and Chin had their chests in Will’s face. The good news was Will knew how to suck on a pair of tits… and he was taking care of both the girl’s needs.

Masa and Ixa were keeping themselves busy. They had their pussies smashed up against each other and were grinning away, waiting for a turn to get fucked.

Tiff

Tiff had search her room and found no way out. She was pissed. She knew Will was being tortured right now and there was nothing she could do to stop it! She just hoped he could survive!
 
Usually a male needed a recuperation time and Will was not any sort of super man, but when women as attractive as the five women in that room kept at a man, he had no option than to perform. Afterwards they all lay in a tangle of limbs and soft bodies, Will was not sure how many orgasms he had achieved, he knew that his cum had been deposited in at least one of the orifices of the women. They clearly weren't used to just interrogate just prisoners, they were much too talented for that.

He also knew that there were no better prison for a man, kept him sexually occupied and he would not try to find a way to escape and which sane man would want to escape such a pleasurable prison?

"I'm curious Will, why are you here?"

He looked at Xpiayoc who were nuzzled against him, her caramel skin marked by several scratches from the other girls and he knew that his back had to look like he had been whipped, the girls did enjoy their orgasms as well.

"Well Tiffany and I have heard about an ancient temple, so we decided to come look for it and if it proved to legitimate and unexplored, just to have a look around to take back enough evidence to try and get the government to allow Tiffany to lead an archaeological expedition to clean the forest around the temple, date the artifacts and declare the ground as a national treasure."

He felt quite proud of himself of thinking up that tale, that was until a pair of very kissable lips wrapped around his shaft and Xpiayoc gave him a wicked grin as Itzamatul started working magic on his limp shaft, "Don't worry Will, I believe you. But we must not disappoint our captors, they would want us to thoroughly interrogate you."

While Will may have felt "not up to it", the women quickly proved him wrong as the orgy started up once more.
 
Tiff

Tiff had searched her room and found no easy way out. Most people would have given up at this point. They would have sat in their cell and waited. But Tiffany Bastow was not like most people! There was no fucking way, she would do that.

The Mayan’s had removed her pouches and weapons, so she was left with only the clothes on her back. But clothes can be turned into a weapon, if you are clever, and modern clothes doubly so. Tiff had removed her boot laces and tied them together. She then stretched these low across the entrance door to her room. Thus providing a “trip hazard” for anyone entering.

She then made her main weapon. She took off her rather impressive bra. The mayan’s had place some water melon sized fruit called Anona in her room. Tiff placed two of the large round fruits with spikes on the outside, into her bra. (The fruit looked like the business end of a medieval mace!).

The large fruits fit perfectly into the bra. “I guess I do have a pair of melons!” Tiff joked to herself. She planned to use the bra, as a morning star like weapon.

Her plan was risky, but Will was being tortured in the most horrible way and she had to rescue him.

She yelled in the Mayan language “Help!! Help!! Come quickly!!”

Will

Will and Xpi stood fully clothed, next to each other, Will’s arm around Xpi's shoulder. They surveyed the scene before them. The 4 other girls were all asleep with cum and pussy juice covering them.

“You are quite a man.” Xpi whispered to Will in amazement about his sexual abilities.

“I could not have done it without your help!” Will added with a smile thinking of how many pussies Xpi had licked to orgasm. “Now, tell the guards you have the information the chieftain wants” Will asked Xpi in a low voice.

Xpi and Will walked over to the locked door. Will got ready and Xpi tapped on the door with a special 3 beat rhythm. The door opened and Xpi told the guard she was ready to talk to the chieftain. Will was hidden from the guard's view. As Xpi was led from the room. Will sprang onto the Guard and knocked him out. Xpi closed and locked the door to their old room. Will grabbed the guard’s spear.

“Let’s get Tiff.” Will said to Xpi.

The flaw of the “comradeship” interrogation method is that the interrogator can develop feels towards the prisoner as well. Xpi and Will had shared intense passion and become friends if not maybe in the case of Xpi feelings of love. Will had answered Xpi questions and he was not a threat to the Mayan temple. Tiff and Will were not Army, drug dealers, or rebels. But in turn, Will found out Xpi was brought to the temple by drug dealers. That is also how the Mayan knew about guns from their dealing with the drug dealers. Xpi wanted to return home and see her family again. Will and Tiff seemed like her best chance to escape the temple.
 
Last edited:
With Xpiayoc in the lead, they managed to creep through the temple to where they kept Tiffany. Only one guard stood outside the door. Unlike the usual movie or novel guard who always had some flaw in his routine or awareness, this guard was quite awake and wary. Will and Xpiayoc studied the man, since Xpiayoc wouldn't have a reason to be there and Will clearly had no reason to be outside his own cell, they had a bit of a dilemma.

But it was Xpiayoc's cunningulus skills, which gave Will the idea, he quickly explained it to her and with a worried frown she looked at the guard and then back at Will. He nodded at her and held the spear ready. She squared her shoulders and marched off towards the guard. He of course raised his spear and challenged Xpiayoc. She started talking and Will just hoped she got the words right. The guard frowned, looked passed her and then back at her, his impassive face not giving away his thoughts. Will tensed, ready to throw the spear and charge the guard.

But his gamble worked as the guard turned to open the door. Xpiayoc jumped at him, the rock hidden in her hand smashing against the guard's head, staggering him. Will was on the move and when the guard turned to face Xpiayoc, Will body-checked him into the stone wall behind him. The impact was tremendous and even Will felt a bit dizzy after the impact. The guard were slumped on the ground, unconscious.

Will moved to the door, opened it and stepped inside, stumbling over the trip-wire made by Tiff and the last thing he remember is Tiff wielding her bra like a mace. He was not sure if his shock matched the one on her face, but he was quite certain that she had not expected him. There were a cracking sound and darkness.
 
Will’s eyes opened to the concerned faces of Tiff and Xpi bending over him. Tiff’s round dark mirrored sun glasses were reflecting his face. He could see that there was a cloth bandage wrapped around his head, with a blood spot on his upper left temple. That was also the place he felt a throbbing pain.

“Fuck… I’m sorry Will. I was trying to escape.” Tiff explained.

“Escape my clever and flirty remark?” Will groaned as Tiff and Xpi helped him to his feet. His hand reaching up and touching the bandage.

“Ouch” he said. Then he spotted the bra with the hard fruit in it, lying on the floor. “A pair of big tits always knocks me for a loop!” He joked.

“Ok from all the jokes you are making, I guess you are going to live.” Tiff commented.

“Xpi, can you take us to where they are keeping our weapons?” Tiff asked the young girl.

“Yes, follow me” She said.

Tiff grabbed her Morningstar bra, Will, the spear, and Xpi her rock and the three headed out. Will noticed that while he was out, the knocked out, the dispatched guards had been tied up and moved into Tiff’s room. As long as no one noticed their absence they had some time. The room holding their weapons and backpacks was not far away and it was unguarded.

Will and Tiff quickly rearmed themselves. Tiff could not reuse her bra; it was ruined and filled with fruit spikes. So she had to go braless to Will’s delight. Tiff’s breasts were big and heavy, but they were also firm. Not wearing a bra, allowed Tiff’s jugs to swing around more, that was really the only practical effect.

“Xpi, collect food and anything else we will need when we escape. We’ll meet you back here in 20 minutes. Will and I need to examine the great pyramid.” Tiff explained.

Will and Tiff went to the window of the room. Tiff got on the ledge of the window and threw her rope on a large ornamental stone that was sticking out. The two climb up to the roof of the building. They ran along the building unseen until they reach the great pyramid. They could see the tail section of WWI plane sticking out.

“I wonder why the Mayan’s never removed the plane and fixed that section of the pyramid?” Will wondered.

“No time to ponder that now. Ideas on how to get up there?” Tiff asked Will.
 
"Well actually we need to think about that, they would not leave the plane sticking from their temple if there wasn't a reason and it will be a good reason, these guys are not scared of much and tough as old leather."

Will inspected the pyramid and nudged Tiff's side, "Those creeper vines. They have natural anchors to keep themselves latched to the surface. See all the structural wear and tear around them, yet they still appear to be lodged solidly to the rock? We can use them to climb, but I wouldn't trust us both on a vine."

Will glanced at Tiff's breasts, "We may be a bit too heavy."

He gave her a grin and grabbed hold of a vine, "Only one way to find out really."

Using the vine as leverage, he dragged himself up and then switched to using the rope to pull himself along as he climbed, the rough stone working perfectly along with his hiking boots, providing enough traction.

"It's tough going, we might use a lot of those twenty minutes just to get up there."
 
Tiff noticed Will’s glance at her breasts and his comment on “We may be a bit too heavy”. Tiff scoffed “I would not talk, Mr. Thunder Rod!!” a reference to Will rather large cock.

Will only laughed as he headed up the pyramid’s steep side. Tiff ran and jumped up as high as she could grabbing a bunch of vines. Making up some of the distance between her and Will. She climbed as fast as she could, but Will was faster and stayed ahead of her.

“Your big tits are slowing you down!” Will joked as he was getting closer to the plane tail section.

“Ok, I have had just about enough of your humor. Let’s focus on your first observation. Why the Mayan’s have not fixed their temple.” Tiff said trying to change the topic.

“Ok, what are your thoughts?” Will asked as he pulled himself up with the vines.

“The Mayans were a very religious people. They not only feared death, but also feared their gods' anger and judgement. Maybe they thought one of their gods placed the plane there and to disturb it might anger the gods!” Tiff suggested

“Possible, but why would the gods damage a temple built to honor them?” Will pointed out.

“Mmmm, good point” Tiff agreed as she pulled herself higher. “Mayan’s were into sacrifices and blood. Those who die as a sacrifice, on the battlefield, or during child birth were among the more noble deaths, and those people were sent straight to heaven in the afterlife. Those who died in a less noble ways were sent on a journey in search of heaven, but those who lived lives of sin and selfishness were immediately sent to the Mayan version of Hell called Xilbalba.

This temple was built in honor of one of the dark gods of Xibalba. I was thinking about that “eye” we saw at the gate. I think I miss translated the message. Instead of the “Temple of the Eye” I think it is more accurately translated as “Temple of the sightless.” Tiff explained to Will.

Will was at the plane’s tail section. He carefully pulled himself into the tail section using the metal frame which had not rusted away. “Tiff, translation errors can get a treasure hunter killed!” He pointed out.

“Yes, sorry about that. Anyhow, Mayan lore states Xibalba has six deadly houses in it and the first is the Dark House. It is a house according to legend that was completely dark inside, thus sightless!”

“How does that help explain anything about the Mayan’s not fixing this pyramid?” Will asked as he looked for the Stab der Gerechtigkeit or Rod of Justice. It was not in the tail section of the plane. He looked for the front section of the plane. It was not there. After it had smashed through the stones on the side of the pyramid, it had broken off and fallen to the floor below. That was a guess on Will's part, as he could not see anything, it was complete dark inside the pyramid.

Tiff reached the plane section and pulled herself inside. “Well, they would keep the pyramid completely dark, i.e. sightless, so they could not see enough to make the repairs.” Tiff suggested.

Will just grunted at Tiff’s rather sketchy theory. “Well, time for that to end.” Will stated as he pulled out his powerful flashlight. Tiff got behind him, and looked over his shoulder as he turned the light on.

The spot of light showed the pyramid floor below. It showed the ruined front section of the plane, there were numerous skeletons, and broken spears at the pyramid’s entrance door and it showed one skeleton that was alive, wearing a tattered WWI German uniform and holding a rod. The undead creature was snapping its jaw, while looking at Will and Tiff, far above it.

“But if an unjust man touches, that which God hath wroth, he will be curse to live as undead.” Will whispered to himself. It was the legend of the curse that was placed on the rod of justice.

“Shit!” Tiff gasped “I was wrong. It was that skeleton creature that prevented repair to the pyramid” Tiff reasoned as she pointed to the creature below. It was at that moment the skeleton creature pointed the rod at Will and Tiff and a lightning bolt shot out. The bolt smashed into the tail section of the plane which finally gave way. The tail section fell into the pyramid with Tiff and Will hanging on for dear life!!
 
"Watch..."

A bit too late.

Freefalling while stuck to the struts of an ancient plane really wasn't Will's idea of descending downwards. They hit the floor of the temple with jarring impact, Will almost losing the flashlight, but holding on for dear life, his breath knocked from him as Tiffany crushed into him. He coughed and gave a few gasps and right about then the snapping of jaws and rattling of bones made him look down to the ground which was now seven feet or so from them. There stood the skeleton, it raised the rod once again and this time he could not miss.

"Kapitän! Stehen Sie sofort!" (Captain, stand down!)

The skeleton paused for a moment, then Will realized his error, the uniform wasn't that of a pilot.

"General, wir sind hier, um euch und die ladung zu retten. Die Brittischen gewinnen und der Kaiser braucht die Stange." (General, we are here to save you and the cargo. The Brittish are winning and the Kaiser needs the rod.)

The skeleton snapped it's jaws, like a man talking, but the rod did lower.

"Tiffany, I can only stall him so much. You need to get that Rod away from him."

He addressed the skeleton once again

"General von Ludendorff ging zu weit vor und zu schnell vor seiner Artillerie in Marne und die Alliierten brachen durch. Sie marschieren auf der Hindenberglinie, wir sind in gerader Richtung"

Using what he knew, he had just told General Erich Löwenhart who he had suspected were the one to carry the Rod from Germany and who were fiercely loyal to the Kaiser, but also had a bit of a murky side to him, that General Erich von Ludendorff had advanced too fast and far ahead of his artillery at Marne and that the Allies had broken through and are marching on the Hindeberline. A true turning point in the history of the First World War and the news should shock the small bit of the General still present enough for Tiff to make her move.
 
Tiff is chased by a real boner

"Tiffany, I can only stall him so much. You need to get that Rod away from him." Will stated.

“Me?” Tiff gasped in total disbelief “Fine” she huffed.

She swung her feet free and dropped down to the ground. She was ready to pull both her Desert Eagles out and defend herself if the skeleton attacked. But Will comment still seemed to have shocked the skeleton for the moment. She tore off the bottom of her skin tight tank top and wrapped a strip around both her hands. Her actions exposed her sexy mid-drift and being braless some pretty amazing under cleavage!

“I’m not touching that rod with my bare hands if it turns people into a skeleton!” Tiff stated firmly.

“Bitte geben Sie mir die Stange” (Please give me the rod) Tiff asked the skeleton in German. As she stuck her cloth wrapped hand out. The skeleton looked at Tiff but did not move to give her the rod.

“Deutschlands Sieg hängt vom Kaiser ab, der diese Stange erhält” (Germany's victory depends on the Kaiser getting that rod) Tiff said trying to get the skeleton to hand the rod over. The skeleton still did nothing.

"Come on you, Dummkopf, hand it over" Tiff said to herself. The skeleton apparently had very good hearing. It roared at Tiffany "ARRRRRRRRRR” and was about to attack, When Will shot the skeleton right in the head.

The bullet passed through the skeleton's skull doing very little damage. It had however given Tiff time to pull out her guns and unload on the skeleton. She fired 6 rounds from her Desert Eagles into the chest of the skeleton. Driving it backwards, but causing very little damage.

She turned and ran as the skeleton started to chase her. “Will… make no bones about this… I’m pissed at YOU” Tiff screamed as the skeleton’s speed was amazing.

Will yelled back as he dropped to the pyramid floor. “Don’t worry Tiff, you can take him, he has no guts!”

Tiff was running through the plane’s wreckage, the skeleton closing fast on her. She saw one of the plane’s engines standing upright, the massive propeller almost like a turnstile at a metro station. She ducked under the 8 foot diameter propeller, grabbed it and threw it as hard as she could back at the skeleton. She had hopede to cut the skeleton's head off. But the skeleton just grabbed the propeller with its free hand and stopped it. If that was not enough, with the same one hand, the skeleton picked up the entire propeller/engine and tossed it aside. Leaving Tiffany crouching with no cover.

“SHIT, this guy is bad to the bone!” Tiff joked but she was in trouble and running out of options. She pulled out her two guns and got ready to empty them into the skeleton.

Will was busy while all this was going on. He had noticed the very front section of the plane was still in one piece. The front housing was where the forward gunner sat and had a wonderfully designed German Parabellum MG14 7.9 mm machine gun capable of firing over 700 rounds a minute.

Will jumped into the firing seat. He placed the ammo belt into the weapon hoping he had done it correctly. He swung the weapon around and pointed at the skeleton’s back. The he squeezed the trigger. The 100 year old machine gun barked to life, and opened up on the skeleton in an amazing display of fire power. The skeleton’s tattered German uniform was gone in seconds. Pieces of bones flew off in all sort of different directions as Will focused on the skeleton’s rib cage.

“Broken bones… you'll hurt to marrow!” Will yelled to the skeleton, in one of his most horrible puns.

The skeleton body was being pounded backwards from the machine gun, but the skeleton was still able to turn and face Will, anger in its eyes! That was about when Will’s machine gun ran out of ammo!
 
"They sure knew how to make guns back in the day."

He drew his pistol from his satchel just as the General raised the Rod.

"Aw shit!"

Will decided to do the old Western cliche, the good guy usually displayed his talent by shooting the bad guy's gun from his hand. Now Will wasn't a gunslinger, although he did throw a few empty guns at times, but he didn't carry a pistol without being a sharpshooter.

Just as lightning started to arch from the Rod, a .45 slug hit the rod, the kinetic energy enough to rip the skeleton's hand from its body and flinging it to one side. The lightning struck the machine gun and arched to Will, the impact tossing him backwards with enough force to knock him out.
 
Will awoke to the feeling of Tiff’s luscious, full, soft lips pressing against his in a passionate kiss.

“This is nice” Will whispered as Tiff continued to kiss him. His arms coming up to hold her.

“I agree, thanks for saving my life!” Tiff cooed “Nice shot, by the way”

“Shit, did I cum while I was still out?” Will asked in disappointment.

“No, silly, I was talking about the Skeleton. As soon as you shot the rod away from it, the thing made a mournful cry and crumbled to dust.” Tiffany explained and pressed her lips against his for another passionate kiss. “I have the rod; I’m ready when you are.”

Will glanced down to his crotch “You don’t have the rod, but if you give me a second to unzip” Will commented.

“Will, I would love to… but we don’t have the time.” Tiff complained. “Let me help you get up.” She stated as she stood back up and grabbed his hands, and helped him to his feet.

“I actually need your help getting down” Will mumbled to himself as he adjusted his massive erection in his pants. Will rubbed the back of his head, "Knocked out twice in one day. You really need to slow down Tiff, you'll be the end of me." Will stated with some truth.

Tiff kiss him again.

"How are we getting out of here?” He asked, trying to get his mind thinking about something else besides Tiff’s passionate kisses.

“Through the main entrance. Just get ready to run like hell if this does not work out” Tiff advised Will. Tiff and Will walked over to large stone door leading into the pyramid. Tiff said in the Mayan language “Xibalba has released us. The dark god is gone from this House. Open the door.”

There was a grinding noise as the door was cracked open. Will and Tiff could see the face of a mayan warrior, spear at the ready, peeking in at them. Both Will and Tiff smiled, Tiff added “Its ok, it’s safe now”

They could hear the chieftain’s voice in the background telling the warrior to open the door. The door opened enough for Will and Tiff to slip through.

There was a squad of warriors surrounding them, all with spears pointed at them. But they’re faces were in shock. The chieftain was also behind them, glaring at them.

“Our work is done. We have restored this sacred place. It is now time for us to leave” Tiff stated firmly, pushing the spear tips out of way and marching away from the pyramid entrance.

The chieftain knew something was not right. But was not sure how to stop the two treasure hunters until an idea struck him.

“WAIT” He called out in a strong voice. Tiff and Will stopped and turned to face him. “You two have overcome death. Just as in the story of the Hero Twins. They played on the ball courts with Death and won. You must play against our best players before you can leave the temple grounds.”

Tiff whispered to Will “The Mayan play a game with a heavy rubber ball that is kind of like volleyball, only you use your hips instead of your hands. We’d get killed in that game. Maybe literally, the ball is dangerous and in some mayan cultures the losers of the game are killed.”

“So we run for it?” Will whispered back.

“Yes!” Tiff replied.

Both of them turned and took off running as fast as they could. The chieftain behind them yelling to his warriors to stop them. Tiff’s thought was this was just like some action video game, where the main characters were running and spears were landing all around them. One wrong move and the characters would be dead. Most people would be worried, but Tiffany Bastow was not most people. She thought this was the coolest thing ever!

“THIS IS AWESOME!!” She yelled to Will while dodging spears. “Like plunging down a ski slope on a burning sled! This is totally insane!”

“Tell me about it” Will yelled back at her, agreeing more with the insane part than the cool part. They reached the weapon storeroom, but did not see Xpi. Then they heard her voice yell from the window “I’m down here, jump!”

Tiff and Will had no time to verify what Xpi was asking them to do. They both just ran and jumped out the window!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top