Two women on your breasts...

(Women!, men???):would you like two women on your breasts too?

• Total voters
169593_0.jpg

I would love to nurture both of my beautiful women on my breasts

and then both of you would return the favor?????

Dystracted,

I can't tell you just how sexy I think you are. I have never seen your face, but I know you are beautiful!! Your mind and fantasies drive me crazy, woman!! I think we would get along fabulously if we knew each other or spent any time together! You would be all horny wanting a woman to suckle on your breasts, and I would be all horny thinking how much I wanted to suckle on your breasts!

You could just plop down on the couch, take off your shirt and bra, and I would lie in your lap and nurse on your beauties all day long! You could just watch television, and I would lick and lick your boobs!! I am fantasizing about this right now, and feeling my pussy getting all wet and throbbing!! Would you pet my pussy if I nursed on your breasts?? I would be happy to return the favor and lick you to a fabulous orgasm!! So, Dystracted, may I suck on your boobs?? :kiss:

Love, Belle (BiSouthernBelle)

One of the most beautiful things I've ever read! Belle, we would get along very well!

how could I watch TV so extremely aroused I'd be...:eek:

Dystracted,

I can't tell you just how sexy I think you are. I have never seen your face, but I know you are beautiful!! Your mind and fantasies drive me crazy, woman!! I think we would get along fabulously if we knew each other or spent any time together! You would be all horny wanting a woman to suckle on your breasts, and I would be all horny thinking how much I wanted to suckle on your breasts!

You could just plop down on the couch, take off your shirt and bra, and I would lie in your lap and nurse on your beauties all day long! You could just watch television, and I would lick and lick your boobs!! I am fantasizing about this right now, and feeling my pussy getting all wet and throbbing!! Would you pet my pussy if I nursed on your breasts?? I would be happy to return the favor and lick you to a fabulous orgasm!! So, Dystracted, may I suck on your boobs?? :kiss:

Love, Belle (BiSouthernBelle)

Dollie

Imagine the nerve of these two:

https://68.media.tumblr.com/1d8971454b9b7a6d4a4314d90fd6bcb6/tumblr_oha8gfrTvo1vhjna3o1_400.gif

Grabbing and 'assaulting' a mature woman like that, what nerve!:D
I want to play on this thread again. My breasts are not nearly as large as that poor assaulted lady but they've been assaulted by many men and women at bike events and parties where I was just an innocent lady minding my own business.
To me it's more fun with a group of men but women can be fun too. Then hubby often gets to suck and chew.

just my 2c

i adore sucking... but i am not sure if i would ever care to share...

To have not one but two women, two sets of lips attatched and sucking both my nipples at the same time, OMFG, I can tell you now I would cum in a matter of a few minutes, if not sooner, and thats without even touching my would be soaking wet cunt! Honest to God, my nipples are like two extra clits on this woman. Oh God, Im wet at the thought!:devil::heart:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1
mhhh, the way you describe it makes me touching and cupping my own breasts...:eek:

To have not one but two women, two sets of lips attatched and sucking both my nipples at the same time, OMFG, I can tell you now I would cum in a matter of a few minutes, if not sooner, and thats without even touching my would be soaking wet cunt! Honest to God, my nipples are like two extra clits on this woman. Oh God, Im wet at the thought!:devil::heart:

Same here my nipples are so sensitive it makes me incredibly wet when they are played with in anyway. I would love to be suckling on yours giving you that pleasure

On a whim, the idea is hella sexy but do I really want to share or be shared comes to mind. I guess it depends on how well I know them.

Back