ORP announcements 2016

Dune, the world's best selling sci-fi novel

The Affairs of Kaitain
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1268724

OOC (great index)
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1268756

It is the year 10,148 AG. The aging Elrood Corrino IX sits upon the Golden Lion Throne of the Galactic Padishah Empire. Members and agents of other noble houses, like Atreides or Harkonnen, surround him seeking favor and advantage.

If you think you have what it takes to survive, or even prevail in, the intrigues and affairs of the Imperial capital, then the planet Kaitain is the place for you!

Assassins, swordmasters, concubines and powerful 'witch/priestesses'.
 
5 Things Go Wrong - 1 more player

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1297352

We could use 1 more solid writer, someone who can post at least twice a week. Someone who can write a character sheet that is in-depth and interesting. Someone who likes to read and write.

In particular, it looks like the players could use a healer type.
 
I have a rough idea of throwing some mutants in a super space prison and see what crops up. No established universe, just a good near-future romp with some solid characters. Maybe aliens attack and the guards and prisoners have to band together to survive?

Like I said, it's a very rough idea but if anyone's interested pm me.
 
A call for lesbian RPG

Hello, everyone!

I have been in the mood for DMing and i have a few plot/ideas i would gladly develop alongside another player/author.

First of all, i must say that whatever plot we take, i would like focusing on lesbianism and domination at some level and - if possible - exploring lesbian incest. I do not discriminate player's gender or orientation, only require that the CHARACTER fits to such requisites, as this is the way i use like exploring.

In all cases (listed down here) i am prepared and inclined on using a very light role-playing system, however, i am open to run most of the scenarios system free style, if required. Just keep an open mind for the idea of using a no-complex guiding system. Most of the ideas placed here are actually stories i have been developing for future Game Books, so i have some work already developed.

Scenarios/Plots list:

Sapphic Trek - The idea here is having a small - Phoenix class - ship on patrol duty on neutral zone. It is not the usual XXX porn Star Trek parody as we see on most movies, however the idea is having a hard hand on sexual scenes, along the stories, missions and adventures.

Lipstick Note - The story passes on 30's at the fictional city of New Vienna, where a young woman finds herself the only heir of a P.I, now taking his role as investigator. Most cases are sexual / taboo oriented and i already have a solid character to propose to the player.

Sisterhood - This is a scenario typical for nun exploitation. The concept is of a fantasy/medieval scenario, however with a lower rate of magic and demi-human creatures, even if they both still present. The premise is the player making a young novice engaging a religious convent and finding an environment of secrets and intrigue.

St. Magdalene Disclosed - A classic about schoolgirls, the player creates a new student for St. Magdalene's Academy, a small but renowned institution which forges the future high society ladies. As the character explores the old style Academy, plots about characters and secrets unfolds.

Sin-ergy - Actually, i cannot tell much about this one without spoiling everything. But the whole idea is a young Amish girl awakening for the adult life and family secrets.

In most cases. i can handle more than one player. However, my intention here is finding one player and then selecting one of these scenarios. If happens of having more than one player, i would go along, but it is not a must. My preference is playing by PMs until i organize myself to start playing by any Instant Messenger suggested.

The proposals are thrown away and feel free to PM me questions, suggestions or other ideas.
 
Last edited:
Colonization

Looking for several co-writers, both male and female, for an accidental time travel into the past.

Focus is primarily on survival based thoughts (food, water, shelter, etc), though of course our erstwhile companions will need to understand that part of planning for the future will involve future generations, and how to gain said future generations.
 
Looking for a partner

I am looking to do a thread involving either space, fantasy I love zombie based thread's those are awesome to do I am pretty much on every day so I can post as much as you want to if you're interested or what to do another type of thread hit me up and lets see what we can do together.
 
Gotta catch'em all

Im looking for a female partner for a pokemon themed thread. The story of a hapless new trainer. She adventures across the land, searching far and wide. Unfortunately, her pokemon are harder to tame than expected. It doesn't help that her rival wants to humiliate her in some more intimate ways as well. Will she make it to the elite four or will she just be the regional whore?
 
The Walking Dead


've been watching the walking dead and one of the o or p based on it. I'm looking for someone to play. Daryl Dixion. My character would be made up in my idea is that he got separated from Rick's group. Right before he gets bit. An arrow is in the walkers mouth. She is another archer. I'm thinking they can go through the world rp is open to ideas. He happens to be on my favorite character hoping I can do a romance or view with him. He will be staring down the barrel of wades gun when one girl is able to take everyone out. Perhaps she was someone from his past he thought dead??

And

Haven

Looking for someone who saw a tv show called Haven, was based on Stephen Kings Colorado Kid. I love the show looking for someone to play Duke Crocker, if he gets blood on him that's from someone that is giftied (Troubled) person his eyes go from dark brown to grey and has super human speed and strength and can kick series ass, when he kills a troubled person then any kids that he/she had won't run in the family.

My idea is a new girl shows up and Duke gets to know her, I can see them being friends and lovers, have an ideas about how she finds out what he is, she could be trouble herself I've not decided.

And


I Am Dragon


This is kind of based off of for film with the twist in my character is going to be a princess. Who finds a island that no one has ever seen and no one knows its name all they know is that on the island there is a dragon who is fear defenses going to meet up with the dragon and of course all in love with dragons but then she bumps into a young man a little older than her she is gonna be about 21 he may be about 25 now he actually is the dragon control dragon. But he wants her to love him. Ideas about what more we can put in would be good.


Mr. President

You will be playing the new president the first one that was single, you meet my character in a coffee shop. She is the first one to treat him like a normal person, not some king or important figure. They hit it off fast but fears that she is with him just for statues but one night after dinner they get robbed and right before he leaves he shoots at the president but she steps in front of him taking the bullet. And its easy to tell she did this act on purpose not because she tripped. This gets them closer .


The Inside Counts

In a small town in Maine named haven was home to a lot of people that had supernatural abilities, also known as troubles, you will play a man who looks very young the age of what he looks is up to you, but in reality he is a 60 year old man he has a best friend and his terrified of trying to show off he has feelings for her. He is afraid that he won't be able to keep his youthful appearance up because if she's making love to a young man and then it switches to his true form. He didn't know how she would react if your interested let me know and have any ideas I love to hear them.

Compatible Heart


You will play a gentsalmen who has HIV/AIDS, I like older men she wil be 22 was thinking he is in his 30s or can be younger I don't mind. Am thinking perhaps he has a friend who he has feelings for, perhaps he works up the courage and gets pills for her that will keep her immune to it, just to protect her from any chance. She is a nurse a very smart woman but has no clue that he is sick. I would set the thread the night they were to meet and they are having a talk perhaps drinking and to express his feelings perhaps he takes a chance and kisses her, she will be wearing something very sexy making it hard not to.

Pm if interested I'd love to hear ideas if interested.
 
Last edited:
The Virus

I'm looking for someone to play Albert Wesker from the resident evil movies/games got the idea from the 4th movie, the new T Virus in his body is constantly trying to over power him now he does have a young Lady he really likes, the only one to show him any warmth in his life, she knows he has the virus but when he feels he is a danger to her he stays away. One night he comes to her wanting to talk to her, he has always hidden his eyes to everyone but espoeacially her because he doesn't want her afraid of him, but he needs someone to help him stay in control and my character is the best which is why he wants to talk but also because he has feelings for her.

He also wants to inject her with a mild version of the t virus will give her speed, fast healing and strength, think Alice from the movie, there will be fights and action not just romance

Pm if interested can discuss rp ideas and feel free to post I'd like to use Shawn Roberts as wesker but if you prefer someone else just let me know who.

Http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=88960658#post88960658

And

The Titan

This is based on the nettles movie the Titan, you play a solder that is on a special mission, due to a nuclear fall out. California is a place you can no longer live, and soon most of the Earth will die and the planet will become to small for everyone. But a doctor who thought outside the box had a project called "Titans" the doctor took a few people to do it, they have things injected in there veins and even have surgery to become the future. These few people are being conditioned so they could live on Saturn's moon hence Titan. Things are not always as they seemed, everyone died accept one man. His name Is Lt. Rick Janssen, a man doing this for his fiancé and future children.

He will go through a major transformation This is what he becomes. Because they both love each other they get married before the physical changes happen, once he is 100 percent Titan he can't communicate the same way, but he keeps trying to communicate to her. He is kept away from his wife till he can learn to communicate to his wife, then one night he goes back to his wife because he can now reach out to her telepathicly. Its been a good two months and he comes to her at night and stays in the shadows until he knows for a fact she can hear him.

I'm thinking when they have sex I'd like her to get pregneat have the first Titan child if its something you don't want its fine, she will start to change not as much as her husband but enough to live on Titan.

My Brother The Wolf

The story is a pair of siblings, she is 18 he is 30. There is s family secret that my character Sky how's nothing about. Sky when she was about five her brother was scratched by a wolf. Then later on he felt the urge to turn. But some how he hasn't changed, he deals with his burden and Sky has no clue. On the night of the blood moon he comes to his sister, he knew he would turn for the first time. The blood moon is when a werewolf is at his peak and will impregnate who he sleeps with. So he goes to Sky fighting the urge to change, he will mate with his sister. She wants a child and he could give her one.

This will be based on trust This is his werewolf form. While he has sex he will end up turning but asks if she trusts him. She will end up Turning into this.


The Mer's Soul Mate

I got the idea from a new tv show called Siren. You would play as a merman who is much more then he looks like. Sure he looks like a regular human from the belly up and has a fin just like the little mermaid. But if pissed off he becomes something else, with claws and different skin plus huge spikes out of his back. But that form doesn't show very much. One day he is caught by fishermen and once they find out what they got, they put him in a tank so everyone could see him. But a girl named Skyler saw the mermaid and while no one was looking she frees him and goes back into the ocean. But the second he looked her in the eye she knew that she was his soul mate, there is an old tale if a human fell in love with a mer that she would slowly become one of them.

When he comes back in his human form she was very surprised, though he can't stay in human form long, they will spend a lot of time on the beach. And when under water she can breath thanks to him giving her air in a kiss. The relationship is kind of fast, id love for him to get her pregnant first time he saw her all he wanted was off spring but the more he got to know her, the more he fell in love and knew she was his soul mate.

And

Love In All Forms

My idea is based on a tv show called Cleverman. Its an Australian tv show. My idea is based on the show to some extent. In the show there are beings known as hairies. The name of the species is really dumb but my idea is a human that respects them very much, she is a nurse that helps them because she sees innocence in them all. You play as one of the hairies, but you keep yourself shaved and your nails cut always, coloring your hair to hide yourself. Your character is in love with mine but because of what he is, he is afraid that she will be afraid of him.

They look like this.Hairies

There is a way for them to become regular people and he wants to do it to have a relationship with her, and doesn't think that she would want him as his true self. But she finds out what he is doing and stops him before its to late, begging him to not go through with it. She had never seen his true self but wants to, which will be a true test. Fur over there bodies and long nails and has super human speed and strength kind of like a werewolf but more human.

Pm if interested would love ideas for this needs action


AND

True Beginnings

Many people thought that cave men were the first human type creatures to be created. Unfortunately that is a lie and the government knows it. People with the ability to become something more, they were known as Wolf People. But now the year is 2020 and the Wolf People became Werewolves. 500 years ago they created a community were everyone was a werewolf. They had the alphas, the female was suppose to be a goddess. Sadly she was killed and the male alpha became a monster because his mate was killed.

Now 500 years later a lone woman finds there town, but everyone can smell her. It was a scent that meant something to them. There goddess had been reborn, she was sent to become a human, to create a new race of Werewolves. The Alpha will be the first one that figures out her scent is the same from there dead goddess. They begin to prepare a ceremony were the male Alpha will make love to her, to get her pregnant and to open her mind up. And once the ceremony is done, she has the ability to heal herself and others, and she will be with child.

This can go smoothly or horrible lol I am up for changing things or adding, so if your interested let me know and if you have ideas, pm them to me please.
 
Last edited:
I would love to explore some funny Centaur Stories. Not too sexual, more on the fun side.

1: Centaur Detective

In a fantasy world where humans, elves, goblins, centaurs, harpies, and other species co-mingle. A woman is in need of protection. She hires a Centaur detective, who turns out to be much more than what she was expecting. The Centaur Detective story is a mystery and romantic tale of two people who join together to solve the mystery and also become lovers.

2: The Freshman

Welcome to Silverleaf University. This is a school attended by minotaurs, harpies, elves, fairies... even vampires. In a fantastical world where humans cohabitate with a number of fascinating species. Cassie Littleton is just starting school with her elf friend Rhona. Rhona and Cassie first class at Silverleaf has a centaur in it. Cassie becomes his lab partner! Oh, and did I mention Cassie has kind of a thing for centaurs?!! There will be some evil teacher that is up to no good... which the three will need to stop. This story is set in modern times.
 

If you enjoy stories of lesbian romance with sprinklings of BDSM, then you might like to read
Interdisciplinary Collaboration.

LadyKaren50 and I have just completed the first chapter of this romantic tale. We would seriously consider involving other writers who could add to our adventure in the coming chapters.

If you think you might like to participate in such a story, please
contact me. We would like to know what sort of character you would like to play. Also provide a link to a writing sample, or include one in your message.

Please understand that this is a story primarily about relationships and emotions, although, if it fits with your character, there could be sex as well.

We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
 
The Return Of Fakeer

Your name is Fakeer and you are born and raised in India, you are the son of a woman named Charu, when his mother was alive she helped a lot of people because she had a gift, when she looked into a person's eyes she is able to see that person's soul. She has the ability to heal people, but also the ability to kill people violently and the ability to kill with mercy. The ability was supposed to be passed on to him when he was much older, the problem was the people in the village. His mother Charu went to a friend's home and he begged her to end his suffering, she ended up doing it but once he was dead his children found out that everything in his will would go to Charu. Even though she had no idea and didn't live a comfortable life that she was happy as they were. They ended up burning the house down to try and kill both, but she passed on her power to her son and got him out of the house, Charu ended up fighting till the end.

But now you are 25 - 33 and he to this day still remembers what his mother said about the power, to make people bend to their knees and to have followers who would bend over backwards for him. All was going very well until a American girl came to his village, she was there to take pictures for the national geographic. They end up meeting and she notices his eyes the second she lays eyes on him. Fakeer has one brown eye and the other eye is blue, they end up becoming good friends. And her finding out about his power happens when she is walking home, and some men surround her. He would use his ability to protect her, and basically it would be a test of their bond. Unfortunately after the death of the three men, he is found and arrested for multiple murders. She comes to the prison every day feeling bad he was in their because of her. After his death she was allowed to see his body, his soul was free but finds his way back into his body and sits up.

The thing was he didn't have much time in his body, and gives her instructions on how to get him back. Thought it requires her blood and also needs to find a body for him to go into. His soul was connected to his home so he manages to get home and puts his soul inside her own body, he is able to appear before her which will surprise her. I'm thinking that when he appears before her that he will tell her, he was in love with her and he trusted her. Hence why he used his powers to protect her. My idea is that they end up having sex but ends up pregnant. She will help him to find a body which wouldn't be hard to finds.

(Now the pregnant thing doesn't have to happen, that will be up to you. And no matter the choice all is good.

Note: You don't have to know the language of course and I can add or remove things, please if interested let me know via PM thanks!
 
The Wolverine's Soul Mate - Wolverine was a man who didn't get close to anyone and it was because he was almost immortal. He ages but he ages so slow that it would take 200 years probably for him to look like he was in his 60's. The man is well over 150 but looks like he is about 45 years old. Jean Grey told him once before the phoenix took over and took her away from him and everyone else, to let someone inside his stone cold heart. Beause he maybe a mutant but he had the ability to make someone like him. That was knowledge Phoenix gave Jean to give to him.

If Logans blood got into the wound of a human it would be enough for that human to be able to have his healing ability, meaning he would be able to share what he is with a human. At this time he only had one friend who was human, a woman he has known since she was about ten years old, meaning they have been good friends for going on 20 years.

Her name is Luna Foxx she met Logn at a bar he had gotten into a bar fight and after it she paid for all the damage and approached him asking her if he could teach her to fight..

I am looking for a wolverine fan please pm we can discuss details since it's open for many possibilities.
 
Hi everyone, I was thinking of starting anew dungeons and dragons themed RP. I was wondering if anyone would be interested? If so I can create it but I thought I'd see if there were interested parties first!
 
The Curse of the Nentir Vale

The Curse of the Nentir Vale

Looking for one articulate lady eager to delve into the Curse of the Nentir Vale. I would like to utilize some basic D&D mechanics for this; you’ll have a character sheet and there will be some dice rolls to see how things play out. This will require some consistent communication behind the scenes. I’ll be the DM and set the scene, you’ll tell me what you want to do, we’ll make any necessary die rolls to determine the immediate outcome of contested actions, and then we can write out how it plays out.

It has become a rare thing to find a merchant caravan leaving Daggerdale to head north along the old King’s Road. Years ago, the Road had been a safe route, connecting the great coastal port city-state of Neverwinter to the Dalelands. The King’s Road starts at Waterdeep, and bisects the Dalelands as it heads west. At Daggerdale, the Road heads north, through the woodlands of the Harken Forest and into the sparsely populated Nentir Vale, before heading west again, crossing the Stonemarch Mountains and descending into Neverwinter.

In the Dalelands, the Lords and Ladies have a long history of bickering, backstabbing, and political intrigue, and tensions between the houses have been rising of late. They turn a blind eye to maintaining security along the Road in the Nentir Vale, as they have recalled their troops and civil war amongst the houses grows imminent. Meanwhile, Neverwinter’s presence in the Vale has dissipated, and it is rumored that the great city-state has been laid low by a vicious plague. Monsters, bandits, and warlords have laid claim to more and more of the Nentir Vale, and travel along the King’s Road has grown treacherous.

The recent assassination attempt on Lord Cyril Darksteel of Daggerdale was a marked escalation of tensions in the Dalelands. War is coming, and a number of merchants know that great profits could be reaped if the trade route to Neverwinter is reestablished. They are offering very good pay for anyone good with a sword and willing to brave the three hundred mile journey.

The old wives’ tales warn folks to do no harm to the trees of the Harken Forest, and to never stray from the King’s Road. The cursed druids of the woods do not take kindly to axes.

There are three towns along the King’s Road in the Nentir Vale: Harkenwold, which is really more a grouping of small villages; Fallcrest, at the intersection of the King’s Road and the Nentir River; and Winterhaven, at the foot of the Stonemarch Mountains.
 
Last edited:
Succubus

Succubus
BGN21Y4_d.webp



I recently came across an adult card game online and thought it might make for an excellent basis for a thread here. I would like to actually play the game, and use the cards to determine what happens in our thread. PM and I can send you a link to the cards and we can figure out how to play together.

From the webpage:

A Succubus is a demon that feeds and thrives on the sexual energy of its prey. They are shape-changers, capable of transforming themselves into the visage of what their target desires most.

They gain power over their prey with their powers of Seduction: small acts of adoration and attraction that draw the victim into their web. It could start with an innocent back rub, or a whisper in the ear. Some Succubi are known to take a more aggressive approach.

As they draw power from their victim, they become able to Enchant them, compelling them to act on their building desires. As they succumb to their own lustful needs, the Succubus feeds on their soul. They can resist, for a time, but it comes at a price: exposing more of themselves to the Succubus.

What happens, then, when two Succubi cross paths? It is a rare event indeed for these demons to encounter one of their own, and neither can resist the urge to establish dominance over the other. A lust-filled battle of Seduction, Power, and Enchantment ensues. They will toy with each other, tease each other, please each other, feast on each other. As the Enchantments grow stronger, so does the risk of being overwhelmed. In a sexual contest such as this, if a Succubus orgasms, they become bound to the will of their seducer, unable to resist them and their desires until the sun rises again.

When you and your partner deal out hands of Succubus: The Game, you step into the roles of two Succubi engaging in a sexual battle for dominance. If you play your cards right, your partner will be yours for the taking… or perhaps you’ll be theirs.
 
Star Trek rp....Basic idea will form more with co-writer

I would love to do a role play as a shape shifter more on the passive side for personality. I would most likely be a new security officer or privet investigator. I am open to a passive bad guy who may steel info or some passive crimes like that. I see him not really being a fighter, but using his shape shifting to hide in the open be it a leaf on a tree that may be in a pot in a office or something like that. If he needs to fight, well being a shape shifter he can just make that part of him self liquid letting a hand/foot go threw him.
It would be in the time before Star Fleet knows who the founders are...

I want my co-writer to make there person fit them, so they can be any race know in Star Trek. Please be true to the race. Like if you play a Orion female, be the lead as they run the show there. I am open to it being a group play, but odds are it will be locked unless we (my co-writer and my self) agree to have someone join us.

PM me if your interested, I am open to most idea's as long as they fit with Star Trek.
 
Mec Pilot (battle 40 foot robot) male or female co-writer

I am wondering if anyone would like to co-write with me as a Mec pilot.

My co-writer could be a second mec pilot as like a wing-man (second robot pilot), or maybe my chief of repair/service crew.


From the game Mech Warrior, I like a fast but heavy mec like the crab and be a battle scout kind of role.

Pm me to hash this out..
 
Back
Top