Dominion: Out of Character (OOC) Thread

We have another new writer and therefore I've added a new character to the Dramatis Personae:

William Kain — a real estate mogul (played by Elvenoff1).

I look forward to him joining the story!

Meanwhile, everyone remember: it is still the middle of the night and most characters have indicated they have gone to bed (and, more to the point, to sleep). New characters should probably wait until I establish it's the next morning before posting. (As soon as Karen and Chauncey finish their
romp, I will do that.)

I'm Thinking....

Meanwhile, everyone remember: it is still the middle of the night and most characters have indicated they have gone to bed (and, more to the point, to sleep). New characters should probably wait until I establish it's the next morning before posting. (As soon as Karen and Chauncey finish their romp, I will do that.)

MisterDark hasn't been on in several days. I assume he is busy IRL. It's not fair to make everyone wait. I suggest that you go ahead and start the new day. He and I can cover what happened during our "romp" in flashbacks.

It's the Next Day!

MisterDark hasn't been on in several days. I assume he is busy IRL. It's not fair to make everyone wait. I suggest that you go ahead and start the new day. He and I can cover what happened during our "romp" in flashbacks.

Great suggestion! I have gone ahead and
posted, opening the new day.

Everyone is now welcome to post as they see fit.

Let's all do some great writing and have a lot of fun!

CCorteeze hasn't been on in a few days, so I may post again soon and join Josephine downstairs or just enter the kitchen so Pusscake has someone to talk to.

CCorteeze hasn't been on in a few days, so I may post again soon and join Josephine downstairs or just enter the kitchen so Pusscake has someone to talk to.

Except I'm not in the kitchen. I'm in Josephine's office.

Yes I realize that, but interrupting a meeting is the height of rudeness. Maybe Josephine would be kind enough to send you for coffee :).

Willliam Kain...

William Kain.jpg

This is William Kain for those whom wish to know what his appearance is..

View attachment 1798660

This is William Kain for those whom wish to know what his appearance is:

attachment.php

Yummy!

:rolleyes:

Ok Josephine ... Close mouth.... turn head .... walk that ---------> way....:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Two New Writers!

We have two new writers and therefore I've added their new characters to the Dramatis Personae:

Dawn Matthews — a chauffeur (played by DawnODay);

Alysa Winters — secret agent (played by AmberStar).

I look forward to both of them joining the story!

We have two new writers and therefore I've added their new characters to the Dramatis Personae:

Dawn Matthews — a chauffeur (played by DawnODay);

Alysa Winters — secret agent (played by AmberStar).

I look forward to both of them joining the story!

I'm not sure when Dawn and Alysa plan to arrive at the mansion, but my character is currently not interacting with anyone and available.

Dawn Matthews

You can picture my character in the story as looking like this:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dawn4Dom.jpg
    Dawn4Dom.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 0
Jo_M_1726565a.jpg

HI, Thanks for allowing me to join. I will work on a post and get it up as soon as possible....

I trust that is not how Alysa is dressed at the gate!

:rolleyes:

While we are on the subject of character appearance, you will all see that I have added to the
Title Page
links to such photos as writers have provided for the appearance of any of their characters. If I missed any, please let me know.
If you have not yet put forth an image for what your character looks like, you are invited and encouraged to do so.

I think the second chapter is off to a great start. I look forward to writing more with all of you!

Question. Would William be able to see the woman (Alysa) at the gate from looking out the foyer window?

No. It's several hundred yards, and there are trees in the way. Josephine likes her privacy.

Okay, was just going to do a post and was going to add that part of seeing her but since I cant... I will just look at the trees!...:)

If you have not yet put forth an image for what your character looks like, you are invited and encouraged to do so.

Here are a couple images of "Candyfloss," the comic strip character on whom Michele is loosely (and I emphasize "loose" in so many ways!) based.

latest

attachment.php

I'm leaning toward her appearance being that of Gwyneth Paltrow, but Scarlett Johansson is running a close second.

I'm not putting it to a vote, but would a[appreciate any input you all may have.

Attachments

• CF01.jpg
    CF01.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 3
We have a new writer and therefore I've added a new character to the Dramatis Personae:

Christine 'Chrissy' Schuster — her chef (played by CeriseBuss).

If she shows up, then maybe we can get some breakfast.

While we are on the subject of character appearance, you will all see that I have added to the Title Page
links to such photos as writers have provided for the appearance of any of their characters. If I missed any, please let me know.

Here is what Chrissy looks like in the kitchen:

54f63af991758_-_katie-lee-joel-kitchen-xl.jpg

14lee-1-articlelarge.jpg

590574ae7523d093a57dbcb444fed19b.jpg

And here is what she looks like in the dinning room:

Katie_Lee_Joel.jpg

I'll leave what she looks like in the bedroom to your imaginations!

f

Professor edgeways wondererd, It was morning now. Perhaps the mistress wished to be enertained.

Back