Dominion: Out of Character (OOC) Thread

I have not posted in a bit but that is not to say that I am not keeping up with the thread. It just does not seem appropriate for Carl to be doing anything at the moment that is all. Once it is I will begin posting again.
 
I have not posted in a bit but that is not to say that I am not keeping up with the thread. It just does not seem appropriate for Carl to be doing anything at the moment that is all. Once it is I will begin posting again.

Well, if you've been keeping track as I go around the table, then you know it's your turn for a kiss! :kiss:

 
Counting Kisses


With the seventh of my eighteen birthday kisses, Josephine did a link back to the sixth kiss. I have emulated that with each kiss since. I have now gone back and edited all the previous kisses so that if you start with any one of the kisses, you can follow links all the way back to the first one.

I don't know if anyone cares, but it was a fun exercise.

Now I'm going to go back and make their titles consistent.



 
Gus isn't coming back... all that I know....just so that you guys know...:( sad to say....
 
Jill

Yes and we have never heard from Jill either. :(

I have held off having Jill get into the story. (If you want to get a taste of her writing, we had a story going together called Mentor.) Do you think we should bring her in now, or wait until this night ends?

 
Well the way the writing is going it could be a long night LOL. You have Sam, Karen and Ian having fun in the pool. Carl and Mary heading off to have some fun and we did invite you and Michele to join us. You however are still talking to Tom and Who knows where that will lead.

However have not heard from the professor or Mr Dark (Sorry can't remember his characters name) in awhile so don't know what is going on there. Perhaps Jill should arrive tomorrow story time, or if you think she would spice things up even more have her arrive tonight.
 
hi everyone

I have been sort of watching... I have a few ideas but this scene is so big, I wonder just how I might fit in.

jill
 
Levels



We have writers from various parts of the English-speaking world, and at least one from outside of it. This has already led to some confusion because usages differ as to what people call the different levels of a building. I would suggest, from now on, we all use the way I identified the three levels of the manor house on the Setting page: Main Floor, Upper Floor, and Basement.

Just a reminder, please use the plans for each floor as you describe yourselves moving around the house.

You are all great! I love you and enjoy writing with you!!!



 
back

I'm sorry, a broken computer and my phd has kept me sidelined. But I love this story, and have many new ideas. Wish me luck folks as a wheelchair user need this phd and some pain in the butt social workers would rather I go off to an instution and eat peaches. Unless the empress was running it no dice.
 
Dont let yourself get pushed in a drawer that you dont belong in Anyone can become that what he or she wishes no matter who they are or what has happened to them. If you work hard enough for it you can get anything done... Ill be crossing my fingers for you thou you dont need any luck you can make it ... :D:kiss:
 
Luck buddy, tell em where they can shove their peaches and do what YOU want.
 
Little Tease

Did Little Tease warn anyone she would be away?

I wanted to give her a chance to post before responding to KaseE's last post.

Does anyone know when she'll be back?
 
Im sorry I had so much work to do and then I moved it all happened so fast and internet was my last thought....back now sorry...
 
WB Little T. Good to see your AV again. Hope you are nice and settled in your new place.
 
Im sorry I had so much work to do and then I moved it all happened so fast and internet was my last thought....back now sorry...

It's good to have you back! I was getting ready to take things in my own hands, so to speak.

 
I'm Back (more or less)


As most of you know, I teach college. A week ago last Friday, the Chairperson of my department resigned to take a job at another school. My dean cajoled me to take over as Chairperson. I have spent the last week-and-a-half getting up to speed on that. I'm feeling a bit more comfortable in my new position now, so I'll start posting again, although probably not quite as frequently as before.

I apologize if my sudden disappearance caused any problems.
 
Back
Top