Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

She giggled some, she got ehr lips as close to Micheles pussy lips as she then said softly.

"Neun und sechzig.....Ich will deine Nektar schmecken"

She added in german, she moaned then licked up over her pussy lettingher tongue dip once in her and then slide back to her clitoris and then said softly with a smirk.

"I want to taste your nectar I said ..sorry in lust I forget time to time to speak in english"

she then let a finger dip in her swirling it around so her finger tip could find and tease her special place in her. Her free arm went aound Micheles waist pulling herself up to crush her lips on Micheles pussy as if to kiss deeply with tongue.
 
Michele laughed when Samantha explained how she's accidentally slipped into German, moaned as the girl's wet fingertip swirled upon her clitoris, then groaned loudly and lasciviously as Samantha pulled her womanhood down onto her face and started licking her most sensitive folds. Shuddering as she regained some modicum of control over herself, Michele lowered her mouth to Samantha's pussy. She started more slowly, simply running the tip of her tongue up and down the length of the already sodden labia, then flicking it lightly upon the girl's stiff clitoris.

 
Samantha moaned feeling Micheles touch again so soft but also so pleasuring. Samantha pulled her fingers out, cupping both her hands on Micheles nicely heart shaped buttocks. Pulling herself up very close to her, her tongue could fuck Michele slowly and teasingly at first, using her chin to tease and tickle her clitoris

"Mmmmm...."

She maoned into Micheles pussy letting her vibrating lips and tongue caress her to give as much pleasure as they could she wanted to hurry not to upset the Miss Josephine but she also wanted to take her time to enjoy Michele.
 
Upgrade


"Here's a nice room," Uncle Ian said as they came to the first set of double doors on the right. "I think you've stayed in this one before."

"Yes, I have," Karen agreed. "And it's dreary. Oh, Uncle Ian, do you think I could have the next room? The one in the corner?"

 
"Actually, sir, I was never officially with the army, so in that sense I suppose I never left it. I am, you might say a specialist. They call me in occasionally for situations that require, uh, well, certain talents and complete discretion. Josephine, here, is well aware of my history, she can fill you in if you so desire."

Siegfried had to admit he was impressed. The man had completely ignored the obvious insult. Certainly, he hadn't expected a complete show of temper, or something as stupid as a challenge. But the man hadn't even blinked. Whoever, this man was, his self control was to be admired, and he was not a man to be ignored or underestimated.

His claim to be minor Norwegian noble was unlikely. It was of course possible, there were a number of minor noble families in that nation, but the man's accent was much more Germanic than Scandinavian. It was much more probable that the man was German, Dutch, or Austrian.

But meanwhile, there were more pleasant tasks to deal with. "My dear Josephine, I have thoroughly enjoyed this conversation, but if I am going to take you up on your offer, perhaps you could show me around the estate? And we could stop somewhere quiet so you could make a "down" payment on my fee."

Josephine just smiled, and it looked like she was going to say something to the other man. But then she simply turned to the baron and said that she thought that was an excellent idea. She asked the other man to tell everyone that she would be back in an hour or so, and that they would all have dinner at that time. Then the elegant lady offered her arm to the baron, and the two of them left the office.
 
Do Not Disturb

"Uncle Ian," Karen looked up at him with her bright blue eyes. "Do you think I could have the next room? The one in the corner?"

"Well, alright" he shrugged slightly. He led her down to the last door on the right side of the hall, just before the top of the back staircase. "As it is your birthday and all, I guess that will be fine."

He pointed to the set of double doors immediately across the hall. "Just remember, that's Josephine's room. Please don't do anything to disturb her."

Just then, they heard, coming from Josephine's boudoir, a familiar female voice moan lasciviously while another woman screamed out, "Michele... Mein Gott!"
 
O.O.C: Everybody Read!

O.O.C: Everybody Read!

Josephine just smiled, and it looked like she was going to say something to the other man. But then she simply turned to the baron and said that she thought that was an excellent idea. She asked the other man to tell everyone that she would be back in an hour or so, and that they would all have dinner at that time. Then the elegant lady offered her arm to the baron, and the two of them left the office.

It is a basic courtesy in interactive role-play writing that you do not put significant words, if any, in another writer's character's mouth, and you do not assume another writer's character makes decisions or takes significant action without that other writer's permission. Most of you seem to understand this, but we have a couple writers in this group who apparently do not.

From now on, I expect that no one will put significant words, if any, in another writer's character's mouth, and will not assume another writer's character makes decisions or takes significant action, unless you have that other writer's explicit consent to do so.

In the specific case quoted above, I gave no such consent. It is not what my character would have done. It didn't happen that way. I will post shortly what would have and, for story purposes, did happen between the Prince, the Baron, and Josephine in her office. For anyone who is still struggling with the above rule of etiquette, please take note of how I move the story forward without putting words in anyone's mouth but my own, or have anyone take a significant action other than myself.

Thank you.
 
Last edited:
On Being Strong


“My dear Josephine,” the Baron concluded. “I have thoroughly enjoyed this conversation, but if I am going to take you up on your offer, perhaps you could show me around the estate? And we could stop somewhere quiet so you could make a down payment on my fee.”

Josephine knew exactly what he expected by way of “down payment” and, while she might “pay” it, she would only do so on her own terms.

“Why certainly, Baron,” she smiled warmly as she wrapped her left arm around his right. The Baron immediately tried to lead her out of the office, but she stood firm. “Now, Baron, as I told you, Prince Carl Gustav is my advisor on all such matters, so I will want him to join in our further conversations.”

She offered the Prince her right arm and a meaningful wink. “Will you join us, Gussie? Ian has made some wonderful improvements to the grounds, especially by the pool house and stables.”





 
Second or Third Commandment

"Mmmmm...."

Michele moans lasciviously as Samantha's fluttering lips and tongue caress her most sensitive folds, sending rippling vibrations of ecstasy throughout her body. She responds by sucking Samantha's stiffened clitoris between her lips, and flicking her tongue over its tip as quickly as she can.

"Michele!" Samantha screams in pleasure. "Mein Gott!"

Laughing from joy and euphoria, Michele raises her head just long enough to scold. "Tut-tut, my dear! Don't use the Lord's name in vain."

Then she returns her full attention to sucking and licking Samantha's clitoris.


 
Last edited:
Samantha giggled with a moan as Michele told her not to use the lords name in vain. She turned and niped her thigh teasingly, Samantha bucked lightly with her hips as she felt Micheles lips and tongue on her pussy again.

Samanthas hand also gave Micheles heart shaped buttocks a soft playful spanking while she let her tongue dip as deep as possible into her and swirl around. Her hands held onto Micheles hips/buttocks, Samantha tried to concentrate on pleasing Michele.

Michele made it hard to keep her mind to what she was doing, her breath quickly her chest raising and falling her thighs and body shivered.

"ohhh....Michele "
 
"Just remember," Uncle Ian pointed to the set of double doors immediately across the hall from the bedroom Karen had requested. "That's Josephine's room. Please don't do anything to disturb her."

Just then, they heard, coming from Josephine's boudoir, Michele's familiar voice moan lasciviously while another woman screamed out, "Michele... Mein Gott!"

Karen giggled and rolled her eyes.

"I'm not sure I'll be the raucous neighbor on this street," she snickered as she entered her own, bright, airy room. "Oh, Uncle, now that we know where I'm staying, would you be a dear and bring up my suitcase? It's in the trunk of my car. The keys are still in the ignition."

 
Ian carried Karen’s small suitcase up the rear staircase. They would have to retrieve the rest of her belongings when they went to Toronto next week for her graduation. He appreciated that she knew to travel light.

He got to the room and listened. He tried to hear if the shower was running, but the licentiously sensual noises of the two maids making love across the hall made it hard to tell. So he knocked on Karen’s door.

“Karen?” He raised his voice as much as he thought polite, given the activities across the hall. “Karen, honey? Are you decent?”

 
Hearing Michele moan out that she was going to cum she smiled nipping and licking so much she could as if changing into the last gear she had wanting to try and get her to cum like never before.

Moaning into her pussy as she feels her tongue getting wetter and wetter with her Juices Feeling her Body Show what was to come if she kept this up. She was pretty close herself.

"Please do Michele cum all over my lips and tongue I wish to taste you pleaseeeeeee....."

I lean my head back some to moan that out to you as quickly as my tongue stoped my finger sliped deep in her to Keep her there and then when I was done speaking my fingers sliped back out quickly so that my tongue could go back to work.


She heard a voice out int he hallway making her blush knowing that they werent really being quiet and who ever was out there could hear what they were doing hoping this wouldnt get them in trouble later. She didnt know how this house ran yet in her old home she would have gotten trouble for not asking before having fun with a other servant.
 
Carl smiled at Josephine. She had put the young upstart in his place very thoroughly. If he thought he was going to come in here and turn the Estate on it's head he was sorely mistaken. He may have some ideas about security that he himself had not thought about but that did not mean that Josephine was going to cut him out of all the decisions for which he was grateful.
"Why certainly my dear, it would be my pleasure. I remember you telling me you were going to have Ian do some work out the back and I would love to see the results of his labors. Did he extend the gazebo like you were talking about or did you go another way?" He idly chatted as they strolled. He was glad they had something to talk about that the baron did not. "Oh and how are the Horses my dear. I trust your mares are doing well and your breeding program is proceeding well. Did you get that new Arabian you were eying off or did you go with that American thoroughbred Race horse to breed some stamina into the line?"

As they walked he began to pick out all the little security features he had put in place. The hidden cameras, the laser trip wires, and the motion sensors. He wondered if the Baron would pick them up as well as his special traps of his own design. There were of course the dogs as well, but they were safely kenneled for the day. He must remember to visit them before the day was done to become reacquainted with them. He always did that when he was staying for more than a day.
 
Last edited:
Decent?

Karen took the shortest shower of her life, just a quick soaping of her face and body, then a full rinse including her hair. She did not bother to dry off after. She simply wrapped a large plush towel around herself. Even with all this rushing, she had barely gotten into place by the time she heard the knock on the bedroom door.

“Karen?” Her uncle called with what sounded like an exaggerated stage whisper. “Karen, honey? Are you decent?”

“Come in, Uncle Ian!” she replied sweetly.

Decent? She certainly hoped, laying on her side on the bed with her head propped up on her right hand, naked but for the towel that enfolded her from just above the breasts to down only to mid-thigh, that she look at least “decent.”

 
“Karen, honey? Are you decent?”

“Come in, Uncle Ian!” she called through the door from her bedroom.

Being careful not to scuff the woodwork, Ian had his attention on the suitcase he carried as he entered the room. He had just made it through the door, followed by the muffled feminine voices from across the hall.

"Oh! Sam! I'm gonna come!!!"

"Please do, Michele! Come all over my lips and tongue! I wish to taste you!"

Ian lifted his head in embarrassment, only to blush a deeper red when he saw Karen laying on the bed, wrapped in a towel that just barely concealed her female attributes.

"I..." he stammered. "I thought you said you were 'decent'!"

 
"My dear Josephine, I prefer to keep my business dealings quiet. I do not believe this is the evening to address it. If you will excuse me, I will take my leave. Honestly, I'm not sure that consulting is exactly in my life of work. I prefer more direct and short term tasks. Until we meet again, madame"

With that, the baron took his leave of The Dominion. The young maid servant was off somewhere, so Siegfried showed himself out. He preferred it that way, anyway. Also, the prince had been kind of enough to remind him just how much he truly despised the nobility.

After he had closed the great front door, the baron bent over to tie his right shoe which had become untied. Of course that position blocked the front security camera from seeing his hands. No one inside could have seen the box that he pushed into the soft dirt of the garden near the main door. Not that it would have mattered anyway. Five minutes is not a long time.

Siegfried got into his car. He didn't rush, there wasn't any particular hurry. It only took a couple of minutes for him to clear the main gates. Too bad he wouldn't get to see how much damage was actually done. It was fortunate the maid had been involved when he left. If she had been by the door, Siegfried wouldn't have risked harming her. He was guessing she was involved in some sort of tryst. Siegfried grinned as he hoped her lover, if that was the case, would take his or her time.

The baron was about two miles from the estate when the timer expired. He could hear the blast through the trees, but had no idea what its actual effect had been. One thing he was pretty sure of was that dinner would be a bit delayed. Also, Josephine probably wouldn't be calling him about that consulting job.
 
Explosions

“If you will excuse me,” the Baron said with perfect politesse masking his apparent frustration and rage. “I will take my leave. Honestly, I'm not sure that consulting is exactly in my life of work. I prefer more direct and short term tasks. Until we meet again, Madame.”

About six minutes later, Prince Carl Gustav and Josephine lingered in her office sipping wine and chuckling about some of her guests’ boorish behavior. Suddenly, Josephine found herself sitting on the floor with pain at her coccyx and ringing in her ears. Cabernet Sauvignon surrounded the broken wine glass next to her like a pool of blood soaking into the plush Persian rug.

She looked up to see the Prince already lifting himself from the floor. Blood trickled from his right nostril. Josephine leapt to her own feet and ran, not exactly steadily, to the front door.

She flung it open and looked outside. A warm breeze had already cleared any smoke. Two columns of the portico covering the porch had collapsed, and it looked as if a giant dog had pawed up a hundred square feet of the adjacent lawn.

“That vindictive bastard!” Josephine laughed less from amusement than hysteria. “You have to give him credit. He has style.”


 
Carl picked himself off the floor and rushed after Josephine. The timing of the Barons departure and the bomb were just too coincidental. It looked like he had not taken to being told what to do too well and had thrown a fit like a little baby. He was just glad that he had had the foresight to insist that Josephine bomb proof her house when he had first observed it. Her doors had been steel reinforced and her windows were specially treated bullet/bomb proof glass. Even her mortar work had been treated with the cement that was used on federal buildings these days to make it far stronger.

As she opened the door they saw that a large portion of the front garden was now in ruins as were the two columns that used to hold up the porch which had also collapsed. Josephine was laughing half hysterically so he walked over and gently took her in his arms.

"There there my dear, It seems you are well rid of the Cad. Anyone that can do this to a beautiful house is not worth having around. Perhaps I will have a little chat with a few friends of mine and they will pay him a little visit one day. For now why don't you come inside and have a drink and settle down a little."
 
"Please do, Michele! Come all over my lips and tongue! I wish to taste you!"

Traditionally, people have long described intense orgasm as feeling the Earth move. Michele would have sworn the whole house trembled during her orgasm. Only afterward did she realized she had also heard a loud bang and crash at the same time.

She got up on her hands and knees, bent her head down to look at Samantha laying in the opposite direction under her, and asked, "Did you feel that? Did you hear something?"
 
Samantha enjoyed Michele cumming, she was so excited and felt welcome now that she thought the hole room was shivering underneath them. She wasnt sure but she thought she heard somthing and as Michele then asked her to she knew somthing couldnt be right.

"Oh my...what was it...."

She tapped Michele on the backside of her thighs as if saying get up lets go look she says softly slipping quickly from under Michele to get dressed.

"that sounded like somthing exploding.....let go check if everything is ok with Miss Josephine and the other guests...."

She was still panting from her and Micheles orgasm, her cheeks were flushed with a cherry red color getting dressed in the dress she wore before staying bare feet.

She waited for Michele and then made her way quickly downstairs to see what was going on and if anyone was hurt.
 
Rude Interruption

“I...” Ian stammered after finding Karen laying on her side on the bed with her head propped up on her right hand, naked but for the towel that enfolded her from just above the breasts to down only to mid-thigh. “I thought you said you were 'decent'!”

“Well, Uncle Ian,” she replied with a come-hither smile. “I thought....”

A deafening thunderclap and loud crash drowned out her next words as a fiery plume rose past the front-facing windows. Karen leaped from the bed, losing her towel in the process, and ran naked to look outside. For the first time all day, thoughts of her uncle were not foremost in her mind.
 
Recovering

“There, there, my dear,” Prince Carl Gustav cooed as he gently took Josephine in his arms. “It seems you are well rid of the cad. Anyone that can do this to a beautiful house is not worth having around. Perhaps I will have a little chat with a few friends of mine and they will pay him a little visit one day. For now why don’t you come inside and have a drink and settle down a little.”

“Yes, I’d like that,” Josephine nodded against his shoulder. “Something stronger than wine, I think. And please don’t take any action against the Baron. Not yet, at least, let me consider our options when I’m not so upset.”

From the first time he’d met her, the Prince had known Josephine to take control of every situation she confronted. Not today, though; instead, she simply snuggled against him, waiting for him to move.


 
It was rare if not unheard of for Josephine to allow herself to be taken care of and Carl was not going to let this opportunity pass. He led her back to the lounge area and seated her in the large sofa making sure she was comfortable, before making his way to the bar and pouring them each a generous glass of scotch. He noticed that a few of the glasses had been knocked down, so he would have to alert her staff but for now he was more concerned with her.

He snuggled back up with her and handed her the drink. "Here my dear. Sip this until you feel a little better. I am sure you will be back to your usual self in no time, but until you are feel free to cuddle me all you want. It is a tough sacrifice on my part but I will struggle to put up with it," he gallantly joked. He was trying to cheer her up and he saw by the look in her eye that she knew it. He would do anything for this woman even forgo going after the Baron, but only for a short time. Of course she had said he was not to retaliate against the man, he would definitely still be employing some people to keep an eye on the man and maybe he would insert somebody into his organization.

Cuddling her closer he kissed the top of her head. "Let us not let this man ruin our plans dear heart. We should still have our dinner and discuss why you have brought us all together. We can not let his childish behavior ruin all your plans. If we did he would win and the Josephine I know and love would never allow anyone to do that to her, especially in her own house," he smiled down at her.
 
Back
Top