Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Stunning!

Michele Adkins was stunned!

Professor Edgeways seemed to simply ignore Prince Karl Gustav. Never wanting to think poorly of others, she assumed that perhaps the effort of getting himself and his wheelchair here for this visit had tired him. She could help with that. Besides, she knew her Mistress would want privacy with the new guest.

“Pardon me, everyone, but dinner will be a while yet,” Michele began with a glance at her Mistress, who nodded encouragement, so she addressed the earlier arriving guest directly. “If you’re weary, um, for now I’m thinking, would you retire, Professor?”

“Mph?” Dr. Edgeways looked up suddenly. She had drawn him from some dark, private place in his academic mind. He nodded, then moved himself back to his wheelchair.

“Thank you, dear one,” he added as he used his strong arms and hands on the wheels to propel himself back toward the foyer. By pushing down on the rear handles, she levered him up the low marble stairs. He started presumptuously for the first floor master bedroom, but Michele again grabbed the handles and steered him past the door.

“There is an upstairs bedroom just across from the elevator that I think you’ll find most comfortable, Professor. Please, allow me to show you the way.” She crowded into the elevator with him and and pressed the button marked “2.”

 
Carl was astounded. Not only had the professor totally ignored him, Well he had done that to the poor chap but he had greeted him the least the man could have done was respond, but he had butted into his conversation with Michele and had her take him to a room. The man was an absolute CAD. If this was anywhere but Josephine's house he would have him thrown out for his extreme lack of manners.

The only good thing to come out of this was that he was now alone with Josephine. He walked back over to her and gesturing to where the man was trying to wheel himself into the master bedroom he shook his head. "My dear just who is this man again and exactly why is he here? He has all the class of a washed warthog and the manners to match. It is only for your sake that I have not taken offense at him and done something I may later come to regret, but if he continues on in this manner I am afraid even I have my limits."

Smiling he saw the way Michele deftly handled the man. "Stil I see that Michele seems to have everything in order so let's say nothing more on the matter and move onto more pleasant subjects. I take it by her announcement we are to have other guests tonight. Anybody I know or are you going to make me wait and surprise me? You do know I like a good surprise."
 
Ian returns with a colander full of large strawberries as quietly as he'd left to fetch them. He steps up to the sink, standing quite close to where Samantha works concocting her sangria. He starts washing the berries with cold water. Plucking one from the top of the pile, he runs it again under the water, shakes it dry, and holds it up near Samantha's equally red lips, close enough that she can simply lean forward to take a bite.

"I hope my berries meet your need," he says with a wink.
 
Samantha smiled seeing him come back with so many nice red strawberries. He then stood right next to her to wash the strawberries for her, acting as if she hadnt seen him yet, she kept to her fruit cutting for the wine.

He then held up a strawberry just right before her lushes red lips asking her if his berries meet her need. She glances once over to him and then leans forward bites into the strawberry VERY slowly, closing her eyes she eat the strawberry.

She then licks teasingly over her red lushes lips, then looks over to him with a smirk.

"Mmmmm...your berries are very tasty.....They are meeting more then my need....Thank you"

She says and then leans over kissing his cheek very softly before turning back to cutting the fruits for the wine. Almost done she glances back to him and smiles.

"Would you mind helping me with your Berries...?!"

She says with a small giggle in her voice, nudging his side softly.

"They only need to be washed and and carefully cut into cubes for the Cream and so many big berries as guest left complit for the rose.....only if you care to help me if not then ill do it myself after Im done here....."

Giving him somthing like puppy dog eyes and whimpers softly.

" but the guest should be arriving soon....and Im not quit done with dinner either...."

She tries to get him to help her with being all sweet and teasing.
 
Social Graces

“Professor Edgeways is a longtime family associate,” Josephine explained. “He did some genealogical work for my father when I was at university. After I took in Michele, he wanted to do something to support her continued education. I guess I felt sorry for him — not because of his disability; I’m not that cruel — but because I was stealing his star undergraduate. As for his lack of social graces, well, you know how these ivory tower intellectuals can be.”

She took a sip of wine as if to wash a bad taste from her mouth. “I am expecting at least one more guest tonight, Siegfried Von Heiden. Do you know him? He’s a far more refined fellow, although he does harbor a nasty streak of egalitarianism.”


 
Carl reeled back in shock. "My god Josephine, where do you find these fellows. How is one supposed to know whom they are addressing if they don't speak or act correctly. Why if we all behaved the same how would the citizens know that I was their Prince and that they should be happy to see me," he teased. "Really I don't care what goes on behind closed doors and in private, but still some forms must be retained. Of course it shouldn't be like it was a hundred years ago with all the bowing and the simpering," he shuddered remembering several parties he had attended where such things had occurred," Still we are Royalty and that should command some respect."

He took a sip of his own wine and looking around he noticed they were all alone. "So Darling, I take it from your greeting you are still not willing to accept my proposal then?" He sighed but then raised his glass to her. "Very well but you do know that I will continue to hound you until you say yes, just not any more on this trip. I just hope you will allow me the honor of your 'Company' sometime and perhaps you can show me just how far Michele's 'Training' has come?"
 
Commitments

“Really, Gussie Darling, you can be so dramatic,” Josephine teased. “I simply pointed out that ‘I’ve never said “yes.”’ By the same token, I’ve never said no, either.”

Prince Carl Gustav straightened up a bit and raised an eyebrow.

“Oh, but I mustn’t tease,” she sighed. “The fact is, it’s still too early for me to ‘settle down.’ Oh I know marriage to you would never be dull, but I’m enjoying my total freedom a bit too much to make any serious commitments.”

Before he could respond, she continued. “And speaking of commitments, it seems I have acquired a new servant. I know her former employers and, given their tastes, I suspect she will fit in just fine in this crazy household. I suppose, though, we should make sure before things go too far. Would you care to join me in a little stroll to the kitchen?”




 
"Why my Dear I would be delighted. This would be the girl that arrived just after myself would it not? Now what was her name again," he pondered as they began to wander towards the kitchens. "Ah yes Samantha was it not. I recall she was a decent looking thing but could not hold a candle to you of course my dear," he said tipping his glass at her."

He threaded his arm through hers as they walked and smiled down at her. "I just hope she knows how to cook. You are definitely throwing her in at the deep end my dear, having her prepare a dinner party for us at such short notice and for such refined palates. Still you will get to see what she is made of."
 
Offer

“I just hope she knows how to cook” Prince Carl Gustav said of the new servant. “You are definitely throwing her in at the deep end, my dear, having her prepare a dinner party for us at such short notice and for such refined palates. Still, you will get to see what she is made of.”

“That’s the idea, Gussie,” Josephine nodded as she took a quick sip of wine. “This demesne is a peculiar institution. If she doesn’t fit in, then it’s important to get her out of here as soon as possible. Now, as someone who wants me for his bride, watch and learn how I run a household.”

Samantha and Ian stood together at the main kitchen sink, flirting over strawberries. They looked up as Josephine and Carl Gustav entered. Ian smiled knowingly and backed away.

“Samantha, welcome again to my home. Now we must determine if you are to stay. Please allow me to outline the conditions of your employment. Listen carefully, because I will expect an immediate answer to what I propose.

“You will, effective today, become an employee of the company, of which I am the sole shareholder, and from which I rent this estate: The Dominion, LLC.

“You will be paid a salary based on current minimum wage times forty hours a week. That is the amount of money, it has no bearing on how much you will work, which may be far less, or far more, than forty hours a week.

“In any event, at any time you are drawing a salary, you will be on-call for duty, twenty-four hours per day, seven days per week.

“I imagine minimum wage does not seem like much for such requirements, but you will also be given room, board, and clothing. Indeed, it is required that you live here, and that you wear such clothing as I provide whenever on the premises. In other words, since you will be living and eating here, and be given clothes to wear, you should still have significant money remaining after taxes. If you are like my other servants, then you will find that you have little need for spending money, and can save almost all you earn.

“You receive only one week of paid vacation, but you will likely join me throughout the year on my travels to various exotic and luxurious locations, with all your expenses paid. Any additional unpaid vacation time can be discussed with me.

“You will receive retirement benefits in the form of a 401(k) plan. There will be an automatic employer contribution of 5% of your salary, with employer matching of employee contributions up to an additional 10% of your salary.

“You have full benefits for all necessary medical and dental expenses. There are no deductibles, co-payments, or employee contributions. The Dominion, LLC, is effectively self insured in this regard.

“In exchange for this generous salary and benefits package, your job description is quite simple: You will cheerfully, and without hesitation or complaint, do anything I, or such others as I designate, shall request, command, or require of you.”

Josephine stepped forward to reach around and grab Samantha’s butt. She pulled the girl toward her so that their hips and breasts pressed together. Gently brushing Samantha’s lips with her own, Josephine concluded in a seductive whisper, “and I do mean anything .”


 
Carl chuckled at the look on the woman's face. He had seen her offer this deal once before and the poor young thing had gone cying from the room and had fled the household as quickly as her little legs could take her. He hoped this one would stay.

She was indeed beautiful and he licked his lips as he looked her over. Wild thoughts entered his mind but most of them would have to wait. Josephine did like to break her new 'Toys' in personally and sometimes gently. Some of his wilder thoughts would have to wait.

Still the sight of them both together did arouse his passions. No one who did not know the lady in front of him well would believe him if he told them about what he was observing now, if he was inclined to tell them which he was not. He was very good at keeping secrets, perhaps one of the reasons Josephine was attracted to him. He had a lot himself after all.

He leaned against the counter taking a sip of his wine and pinching a strawberry waiting to see the girls reaction and what her answer would be.
 
judge

So his highness thought he was a bore! Oh well, The man was too great to bother.
The mistress of the house had other servants. One whom had expressed an interest in the good professors collection of Chaldean scripture.
There was a knock at the door.
 
Seeing Miss Josephine come in the kitchen, she quickly stoped talking and turned to look at her. First glancing past Josephine at the Prince standing in the door way and then her eyes quickly looked back at Josephine but not high enough to look in her eyes to show respect.

Noding to Josephine as she listened she stood still not moving and smiled.

When josephine pulled her close grabing her buttocks and her lips so close to hers. She quickly folded her arms behind her back so she wouldnt be in the way of what her Mistress hands wanted to have, her eyes went to Josephines smirking she softly spoke back.

"Mistress Josephine Czartoryski, I had simliar conditions in the house I was before, Therefor there is not much what is new to me. I would glading be of servant to you and Any guest you invite in your home, I gladly will take over the job of cooking as i have noticed a real cook is not here in this house Ma'am. I was trained from my Master and Mistress before thee and I hope to be able to show how well trained I am hoping it will also be at your pleasing Miss.I do not worry about payment anything you'll give is that what I'll take as money is not the only way to become happyness...."

Smirking at Josephine, she licked over her own lips. Brushing josephines lips ever so teasingly soft and then adding.

"Happyness to please and serve. thou this is somthing I dont have to explain to a Lady as yourself, but the only thing I wanted to say is that I would gladly stay and be at your serves and hope to prove me worthy in your eyes Mistress. Dinner will be done therefor, when you and your guests are ready to eat, I will finish everything and serve the plate if that is what you wish of me Mistress. Thou if I may ask for somthing is for Ians help serving the plates so dinner is still warm when everyone has their plates and can begin?!"

Her eyes didnt leave Josephines nor did she even think of moving till Josephine wished it of her, smiling.
 
The Baron

The knock at the door was repeated. Seeing that no one else was moving to answer, Michele made her way to the door. When she opened it, the young aristocrat standing there sent a shiver through her body. He was tall and thin, clean-shaven, with the short blonde hair of a German noble and the cold stare to go with it. The man wore a smartly tailored silk suit, black with just a hint of grey. He carried a walking stick, with a silver wolf's head. It wasn't until he turned his head ever so slightly, that Michele saw the thin scar running from his right eye to the corner of his mouth. That was also when she saw the blade that he wore at his side. Before she could ask his name, he told her to tell her mistress that the Baron Von Heiden had arrived, and that they had personal business to discuss. Michele led the young baron into the hall and went to fetch Josephine.

Seigfried Heiden looked over his surroundings. It was just the sort of place that the nobility that he so totally despised would occupy. Of course they would never doubt him. The fools were all about image and presentation. One look at him and every fop and fool here would "know" he was a nobleman. Siegfried might not have been born a blue-blood, but he knew how they thought.

The young baron, for that would be the part he would play, had heard about the lovely Josephine. Before the night was through he would have her. Perhaps she would be told that she had been taken by the son of a dirt farmer, or perhaps she would never know. It didn't matter, Siegfried would know.

And then there was the lovely maid, Michele. He would show her what her masters truly were, and he would set her free from the oppression these disgusting people were obviously treating her with. Oh this would be an evening these people would never forget.
 
Acceptance

The young German woman was exquisitely trained. Confident in her ability to serve. Proud of her submission.

“I will finish everything and serve the plate if that is what you wish of me, Mistress,” Samantha said. Her imperfect English seemed the girl’s only flaw, but Josephine found it endearing. “Though if I may ask for something, is for Ian’s help serving the plates so dinner is still warm when everyone has their plates and can begin.”

“That is acceptable,” Josephine granted. “But that means both of you need to change into appropriate garb. Ian knows what is expected. Samantha, you’re close enough in size to Michele to borrow something of hers. Before you go further with dinner, please go find her and tell her what you need.”

Josephine turned to Carl Gustav. “Such a busy afternoon! Now we must go see who that is at the door. I just cannot imagine when we will find time to get properly reacquainted.

She punctuated the last sentence with a wink.


 
Carl smiled back at Josephine knowing exactly what she meant. Oh for a nice quiet few hours so that would be the case but alas that was not to be. He was impressed with the new cook and could tell that Josephine was as well. She had not even batted an eyelash at her offer and had even gone so far as to tell her that she was not even worried about the money. Of course Josephine would make sure she was paid correctly and that the money was put into her bank account. What the poor woman did with it afterwards was her business. If her attitude was any example though Carl expected her to walk out of here a very rich woman.

As they left the kitchen he was already beginning to think of ways she would be used to spice up a slow afternoon or evening and he could not wait to see what delights lay beneath those clothes she was wearing.

They approached the door and he saw Michele walking towards them and he smiled warmly at her. Another person he wanted some quality time with but not for the same reasons as he did with Josephine. Oh they had 'played' together but always in the company of Josephine and he would not think of doing it without her. No he wanted some alone time to actually find out how the young lady was and how everything was going on in her life. He may love Josephine, but surprisingly he loved Michele as well just in a best friend sort of way.

However now was not the time either as he spotted a man behind her that could only be this Siegfried von Heiden. Although he was impeccably dressed Carl knew right away that this man was not nobly born. No Noble of his stature would be wearing a blade in the house of a higher ranked Noble unless it was a formal function, especially if she was from a different country. it was almost tantamount to a declaration of war. This man was a complete fool.

He placed himself between Josephine and Siegfried and then once Michele had reached them he placed her behind him too in a subtle way. They continued towards the man but he stopped them all with a subtle pressure on Josephine's arm a good distance away from the man. He wanted to see what he was made of and just why he was here.
 
Debt & Duty

Ian sighs as he heads up the back stairs. He doesn’t mind the requirement of waiting on the table. He owes his life, and much more, to Josephine. He just dislikes wearing tuxedos.

Knowing it would take Samantha longer to dress than him, he decides to first pay Dr. Edgeways a visit. Seeing his stubbled face and dirty fingernails, few meeting Ian would guess he holds a Ph.D. in Mesopotamian History. He envies the professor’s collection of Chaldean scripture.

Circling the entresol above the foyer, he sees another guest has arrived. He gives it little thought. Most nights at Dominion Manor pass like this. He reaches the bedroom across from the elevator and knocks.

 
Mixed Feelings

Michele found Baron Siegfried even more intimidating than most of Josephine's guests. She could picture the things a man like him might do, were he in a commanding role in one of Mistress's downstairs dungeon rooms. The thought both frightened and excited her.

It helped when Gussie (as Mistress called him; Michele addressed him as "Your Highness") interposed himself between her and the Baron. The fear dwindled. The excitement lingered.
 
Sammy had gone to find Michele not knowing that if she only had to wait for a second then she would be Standing right infont of the kitchen.

She slowly looked around the house downstairs hoping she wouldnt get lost since she hadnt had the time yet to look around with someone to know where everything was.

Looking in different room she asked in each room as if calling for her.

"Michele...?!"
 
"Michele...?!"

Michele heard her name being called by a feminine voice with a German accent. She glanced questioning at her Mistress. Josephine smiled and nodded once.

Michele scurried away as quickly as she could on her platform Mary-Janes. She felt relief in escaping the apparent testosterone driven dominance struggle between the Prince and the Baron. It crossed her mind that it would not be such a bad thing if Mistress banned all men from the manor forever.

Finding the source of the beckon reinforced this opinion. A beautiful, petite woman with full breasts and flowing brown hair had somehow found her way into the ground floor master suite. Unconsciously, Michele licked her lips.

"Hi! I'm Michele. What might I do for you?"

 
Standing there Samantha didnt know where to look and not sure anymore where she was and in which direction the kitchen was again, from all the turning and walking but normaly she sint so helpless.

She siled as she then heard someone turning and then seeing Michele stand there saying "Hi! I'm Michele. What might I do for you?"

"Hi Im Samantha you can call me Sam or sammy how you like....ummm I cooked dinner and Mistress Josephine told me to find you and ask if you could give me somthing to wear so i might serve dinner later properly Im new here and hope to stay..."

Sam looked over Michele nibbling a lip thinking she was going to like being here so many good looking people and up till now all also very kind to her.

"I dont wish to make a bad appearance on my first day...can you help me please...?!"

She asked Michele with a slight teasingly soft voice.
 
"I dont wish to make a bad appearance on my first day...

"Can you help me, please?" Samantha asked in a seductively soft voice that suggested she would fit in perfectly at The Dominion. It pleased Michele to learn that she was a new servant, not just another guest.

"Of course, Sweetie," Michele said with a similar tone. "You had the right idea looking in here, but this suite is for special guests. Follow me."

She took Samantha by the hand. To avoid the confrontation in the foyer, she led her behind the grand staircase and through the kitchen to the back stairway. Climbing to the top of these they turned right, and immediately on their right went through a set of double doors into an exquisitely decorated boudoir.

"This is where the Mistress usually sleeps," Michele explained. Her thoughts wandered as she led Samantha around the huge canopied bed, and she wondered how soon she might discover if the girl was as luscious as she appeared. On the far end of the room, she opened a huge closet and started rustling through the myriad outfits hanging within. "Mistress will want us to match as near as possible. Ah! Here we go."

She pulled out two long black evening gowns. "Try this one on. I trust you understand there is no need for undergarments."
 
She smiled as she followed quickly to keep up with her almost laughing as they went threw the kitchen as if saying oh yeah there it is again.

Standing now in the room were Josephine usualy slept she looked around smiling as she then watched Michele open a closet full with such beautiful gowns.

Michele gave her one long black dinner gown smiling at how pretty it was and then giggle to Michele 's words. Sam pulled her skirt down and then her top up above her head now undressed. Standing now fully nacked before Michelle she smirked saying.

"Yes I already thought that..."
 
that baron was here now. The mistress much collect nobilty. The door opened.
Ian stood there. Professor edgeways smiled "My dear friend, Wecolme" They passed the evening in an arcane discussion, the kind only very isolated scholars enjoy.

Once the worthy left, the professor wondered, what burned in the mind of michelle. She looked at home, there was a question not yet answered. He would find out.
 
Standing now fully naked before Michelle she smirked, saying.

"Yes I already thought that..."


Likewise, Michele removed her maids uniform, now facing Samantha wearing only her black thigh-high stockings and stacked sole black patent leather Mary-Janes. Smiling, Michele batted her eyelids in exaggerated fashion and spoke in an overly sweet voice.

"Would you be a dear, Samantha, and help me with these shoes?"
 
Last edited:
Smiling she noded and droped slowly to her knees before Michele, Her perfectly round buttocks rested back against the heels of her high heels her legs ever so slightly spread.


She leaned forward to reach for Micheles leg to take her foot up on her thigh take off her shoe from her foot, letting her lips brush ever so softly and teasingly over her thigh before sitting back against her heels again.

Her hand slided down her calves to her ankle very slow and caressingly.

"If I may say Michele, you have wonderfully silk skin and long lovel legs.."

After she had pulled off the shoe she sets Micheles foot on her thigh for a second to set the shoe next to her on the floor then leaning forward to set her foot back next to her other one.

Doing so she let her lips brush once again her thighs as she takes her other leg up on her other thigh, doing the same with as the one before.

"Andwhich ones would you like to wear.....I only have black ones the ones Im wearing or is there also a dress code for our feet for dinner?!"

she said while looking up to Michele smirking.
 
Back
Top