Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

EmpressJosephine

Mistress of Role-Plays
Joined
Aug 9, 2014
Posts
14,652
PLEASE READ:

This thread is not open to everyone, but it is not necessarily closed to anyone.

Please do not post in this thread unless you have permission from me, the Empress Josephine.

Read the first and last few pages to get a feeling for the style and quality of writing to decide if you would fit in.

If you would like to write in Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power, then please contact me here. I look forward to receiving your messages.

If you simply want to comment on this story for all to see, you may do so on the Dominion: Out of Character (OOC) Thread.







 

Attachments

  • Cover02.jpg
    Cover02.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 513
  • Title02.jpg
    Title02.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 504
  • Setting02.jpg
    Setting02.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 467
Last edited:
Cover

attachment.php
 
Title Page

attachment.php



Dramatis Personae





Table of Contents



 
Last edited:
Setting

attachment.php


The Dominion is the name of a luxurious estate sequestered in the remote rural countryside some miles outside Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. Its eighty acres include sylvan woods, manicured lawns, a spring-fed pond, and a cool brook meandering through a secluded ravine. A brick and steel fence surrounds the whole property. From its secure gate on a lonely country road, the cobblestone driveway disappears into thick trees, hiding the manor house from the rare passerby.


Those privileged to visit The Dominion find a red brick Georgian style mansion.


frontc.jpg

Dominion Front​

main.gif

Dominion Main Floor

upper.gif

Dominion Upper Floor

basement2.gif

Dominion Basement​

rear.jpg

Dominion Rear


Behind the house is the swimming pool.

poolhous.jpg

Dominion Pool


It is not, however, the luxurious amenities of The Dominion that leave the most profound impressions on many of its visitors and guests. What does most intensely affect them leads to our story of wealth and power....
 
Maid to Order

Maid to Order


“Pusscake!”

Josephine had taken to calling Michele that almost from their first tryst, now nearly a year ago. The soubriquet came from a comic series she had read as a teen after finding her father’s stash of Penthouse magazines. Wicked Wanda had become something of a heroine to the young and ambitious girl she was then.

Still ambitious, she thought to herself, but not so young anymore. Ironically, the motivation she had taken from Wanda had led directly to this day. Not literal inspiration, of course, it was just a silly cartoon. Rather, she had viewed Wanda as the epitome of the sort of independent woman she wanted to grow up to become, subservient to no man, in control of all around her.

And, of course, the sex. The sexual images and antics on those pages fascinated her then. She had learned to masturbate reading Oh, Wicked Wanda!, and then done the same to the magazines’ photographs of beautiful women (sometimes with men) and the stories in their “Forum.” These had defined her view of, and appetite for, sex.

The fact that she, like the fictitious Wanda, actually came from a rich family descended from European nobility only made her identification with the character stronger. Unlike Wanda, however, Josephine enjoyed the company of handsome men as much — well, almost as much — as that of lovely women. Speaking of which, she wondered, where was that naughty little girl?

“Pusscake!” she called again louder. “Michele!”

The beautiful nineteen-year-old buxom blonde entered the office from the two-story grand foyer. The stacked heels of her Mary-Janes, the only nod to fetish in her otherwise mundane maid’s uniform, clomped on the hardwood floor as she crossed to stand before the desk. “I’m sorry, Empress. I was making sure the Merry Maids had finished the job and not made off with the good silver.”

Josephine smiled at the joke. “You know you don’t have to call me ‘Empress’ when we’re alone. You can call me ‘Boo’ful,’ or even ‘Josephine.’”

“I know that, Boo’ful.” She looked up and dimpled with her smile, knowing and appreciating the allusion. “I just like to remember and acknowledge your ancestry. I think it’s so sexy that I belong to a real noblewoman.”

“You’re such a romantic. It’s from all this history you read. Speaking of which, you’re not neglecting your studies, are you?”

They had met in Madison where, at the time, Michele majored in Medieval Studies at the University of Wisconsin on an academic scholarship. When she had agreed to come live with Josephine, she had assumed she would have to give up on her degree. Instead, Josephine told her that she would pay for her to complete a degree in History, the closest discipline to Medieval Studies available online.

“No, Ma’am, I’m not neglecting my studies. I’m over a week ahead on the reading.”

“Good girl! You may not have much spare time over the next few days. Now run along and change into your best maid’s uniform, the black vinyl one.” Josephine grinned hungrily and her voice grew deep. “He’ll be here soon.”
 
Professor Samuel Edgeways waited. It was freezing outside, but he was warm as the Canaanite underworld. He sat in his wheelchair, It was 6pm. Josephine had allowed him to visit. She was going to talk to him and had promised him an audience with the new maid. It was time.
Leaning his chapped hands forward he pressed the doorbell. Josephine, opened the door.
"Come dear," She knew he liked to be encouraged. The professor lumbered out of his chair into one of hers the velvet groaned under his weight. "I am so pleased to see you." he declared.
 
Credentials

The extremely tight fit of Josephine’s simple black gown — accessorized by a string of large natural pearls hanging from her neck — would not have allowed her to settle comfortably into one of the crushed velvet chairs facing the huge hearth, except for the slit up the left side of its skirt, ending at the top of her thigh. Having seated herself, she watched as Professor Edgeways struggled into his own seat. She knew letting him act independently constituted polite kindness. She had no desire to treat him cruelly. They weren’t that close.

Once he had gotten comfortable, Josephine lifted the small silver bell from the side table and shook it. The purity of its chime brought forth images of angels. She softly cleared her throat.

“While we wait for the tea, please allow me a question. I have known you as ‘Professor’ all these years but, if I have ever known it, I’ve quite forgotten. You’re a professor of what?”
 
tea

"I am a history professor my doctorate is on resettlement during the cold war and the use of people with disabilities for propaganda." She knew everything. She could have asked him to swallow dynamite and he would have done so. The tea arrived. Professor Edgeways, carefully put a cup to his lips. The desire within him could only be satisfied here among the surrounding with the world shut out. He hoped He could have that kindly maid care for him Being treated with firm contempt and strong expectations was good for him in the outside world. Here he needed to be nurtured.
He knew the goddess himself wouldn't touch him, But she would show her kindness, by allowing someone else to sooth him. He had helped finance her after all.
 
Ideas

Josephine noticed how Michele hung back after poring their tea, doing her best to stay out of Professor Edgeways’ line of sight. At his request, she didn’t know how the professor had contributed — quite unnecessarily, given Josephine’s own wealth — materials and supplementary resources to her online courses. Samuel wanted Michele to assess him objectively. That’s why Josephine had asked him to describe his own field of study, timing it for when her maid entered the room. That, at least, might put some ideas into Michele’s mind.

Speaking of ideas...

“Samuel,” Josephine purred. “Would you do me the honor of staying for supper? I have at least one more guest about to arrive, and I fear we won’t have time for the full discussion I promised you. You could even spend the night. That would give us plenty of time tomorrow.”
 
Carl Gustav Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg sat in the back of his limousine as it made it's way towards the mansion of Josephine Czartoryski called the Dominion. He had met her almost a year ago and they had hit it off almost immediately. Since then they had met at many more charity balls and high society dinners. Eventually he had worked up the courage to ask her out and so a whirlwind romance had began between them. Soon he was pursuing her hand in marriage but this was harder than it sounded.

He was a prince of Denmark and although only a minor noble he was still noble. She was also a Noble so there was no problems with the courtship but now formalities had to be observed. The two of them of course would be happy to put them aside and just marry now, but duty was duty.

As they pulled up in front of the mansion he smiled and became impatient. He had not seen Josephine in over a fortnight and was looking forward to spending some quality time with her. His driver opened the door and he walked up to the door and rang the bell and waited. Soon he would be with his beloved again.
 
hi

Of course ill stay, I may need some aide as my muscles get weak. The young woman is amazing.
Samuel smiled. He had heard the empresses intended was present, Danish nobility had been favorites of his for many years. Christain X was smiling in heaven.
 
Greetings

The front doorbell rang.

“He’s here,” Josephine said to her maid, barely able to contain her excitement. Michele turned toward the foyer, but Josephine stopped her. “You stay here with Professor Edgeways, `Shell. I’ll go greet him.”

Josephine rose from her chair so gracefully that she appeared to float from it. Despite her stiletto heels and tight gown, she practically glided across the carpeting and up the two shallow steps to the tiled foyer. The broad smile she wore when she opened the door reflected her true state of mind.

“Hello, Gussie,” she extended her hand toward the dapper gentleman on the covered porch. “Fashionably early, I see, as usual.”

 
vvc

Professor edgeways was so pleased to see the empress happy. She deserved anything she wanted.
He turned his attention to his keeper, She certainly was a little thing, She seemed very pretty, there was something hidden at her core. He hoped she would be able to lift him, getting into the bed was some trick. She handed him a napkin and gave a playful smile.
 
Carl's face split into a wide grin and he bowed gracefully to the vision in front of him like she deserved. "Josephine it has been far too long," he told her grasping her hand and placing a kiss upon it. He longed to do more but they were in public and forms must be observed. "How have you been darling lady? I am sorry I have not been able to visit earlier but matters of state have kept me away until now. Ever since I announced my intentions about us it seems my advisers are doing their utmost to keep us apart. However I have put my foot down and have secured a whole week off. Of course they believe I am off skiing in Aspen but what they don't know and all that."

He smiled as he finally stepped forward and embraced her in a proper hug and kissed her lightly on the lips. "We have a full week to indulge ourselves Darling. Just where would you like to start?" He whispered in her ear.
 
pow

It was true then! This nobelman had won her heart! He richly desrved her as far as any man could. Professor Edgeways was in awe, He wasnt of her class, had never thought or desired to take the noblemen's bride. Samuel could hear her pleased, water like laughter. Even a yawn from Her, sounded like an earthquake. Her breathing was all he could or desired to hear.
 
Samantha Kaylling started serving in a house at the age of 18, she was taught what it ment to serve someone, to dedicate herself to someone. She was trained never to be seen or heard other than it was wished of her. Sammy like some call her, can be feisty at times, but she always knows her place.

The house where Samantha had served in was sold to a new owner, she doesnt know why but it is not her place to know. The new owner of the place wanted to start something new and replaced everything not only the furniture but also all servants. Now Samantha searches for a new job and place, talking to some poeple in town she got a address where she should go. She didnt know much about this place other than it belonged to a Miss Josephine Czartoryski.

Samantha can serve, cook, clean, work in the garden and stabiles. She is about an all rounder if you see it that way. She can speak Englisch of course but also german. Knowing nothing of what is to come she was lightly nervous but made her way to the front door. Sammy is 23 years old, 5,2 small, brown hair with a light red fade to it, almost like copper, she has green emerald eyes, and a C cup. She didnt have much with her cuase she didnt need much. she was wearing a black skirt, it stopped right above her knees, a cream colored top that is tight enough to show off her body and black high heels.

Standing now infront of the door she took one last deep breath, straightened her skirt and then rang the bell. Waiting for someone to open the door, Samantha stood still her arms behind her back, standing straight and her head held high thou her eyes looking slightly down. Then when someone opened the door she smiled slightly and said softly.

"Hello I'm Samantha Kaylling, I heard that their might be a open position. I got the address in town from a Noble man, they told me to Speak to Miss Josephine Czartoryski. This is the house of Miss Josephine Czartoryski?"
 
Last edited:
Meetings

“Ever since I announced my intentions about us,” Prince Carl Gustav continued. “It seems my advisers are doing their utmost to keep us apart. However I have put my foot down and have secured a whole week off. Of course they believe I am off skiing in Aspen but what they don't know and all that.”

He smiled as he finally stepped forward and embraced Josephine and kissed her lightly on the lips. “We have a full week to indulge ourselves, Darling. Just where would you like to start?” He whispered in her ear.

“Your ‘intentions about us’?!” Her laughter sounded like the tinkling of fine crystals, such as those in the chandelier over their heads. “Why, Gussie! You know I’ve never said ‘yes’! If the media learned of your ‘intentions’ toward me, it could be quite the scandal, and I’m not the one who'd be embarrassed.”

She’d let the door close behind him and kissed him in a way that said little about his long term plans, but much about her intentions for this one evening. Before he could respond, the doorbell rang, striking the first five notes of Strauss’s Also Sprach Zarathustra.

“Now who will this be?” Josephine pondered rhetorically as she disentangled herself and opened the door. A diminutive but shapely young woman with copper hair and deep emerald eyes stood there.

“Hello I'm Samantha Kaylling,” she announced with an accent that made Josephine think of Heidi. “I heard that their might be a open position. I got the address in town from a noble man, they told me to speak to Miss Josephine Czartoryski. This is the house of Miss Josephine Czartoryski?”

Ja,” Josephine replied in a perfect Prussian accent. “Guten Abend, Mädchen. I was told you’d be coming, though I doubt you found any noblemen in that town. I’m told you can cook. Let’s start with that. The kitchen is behind the staircase to the right. You can use whatever you can find in the fridge and pantry. Make it a big meal. I’m expecting at least a few guests at dinner and, now with you, three servants.”

Not giving the new chef another thought, she turned back and smiled at Carl Gustav.


 
Samantha smiled, not aware that the people around here could speak German, even if it was just a light bit. "Guten Abend gnädige frau!" bowing slightly, she listens to what Miss Josephine has to say.

Without saying a thing, Samantha walks in quietly and quickly makes her way to the kitchen. Standing in the kitchen, she looks around to see where alot of things are, then she looked in the fridge. Smilling she saw some stuff which she could work with.

Samantha laid her bag to the side and wraped a apron around her waist to get started. She took some Pork mediallons, baby carrots, potatoes, celery and other small things she needed, out of the fridge and thought about what she could make for dessert.

Wondering how many will be here to eat, she walks to the dinning room to see how many people the table is dished up for. After seeing it she returned to the kitchen to make sure everything is done, when it was to be served.
 
As soon as Josephine had sent the girl on her way, he slipped an arm around her waist and began to walk with her into the Foyer. "My dear you know I do not care what those gossip rags have to say about us. I love you and if I am not very much mistaken I believe you feel the same way. Now I am not asking for you to give me an answer any time soon, I know you need a lot of time to think it over. You think you will ruin my good name and somehow tarnish me. Well I say they can Dra til helvete You are the most gorgeous, fun loving, outrageous and similar minded woman I have ever met and if people can not accept that then skrue them.

He kissed her soundly on the lips and slipped a little bit of his tongue into her mouth to show he was ready to play this week as well. "So what new delights have you dreamed up for us this time and just who are you entertaining tonight? Will they be joining us later or are they a distraction to us that we have to be polite to until we can retire to more pleasurable activities? Speaking of which how is little Michelle? I hope she is doing well and her studies are coming along nicely."
 
Enter Ian.

Ian entered the kitchen from the rear veranda to find a smartly dressed young woman washing potatoes at the sink.

“Blimey!” he laughed, startling the girl. “Does this mean we have a real cook `round here finally?”

The newcomer turned and smiled at him without answering. He walked up to her and extended a rough, dirty, but well-manicured hand.

“The name’s Ian. I’m the one who keeps this place running from day to day. You need anything, or you have any questions, come see me.”



 
Samantha jumped, hearing a mans voice. Turning to him with a potateo in her hand and a knife, smilling.

"Hi Ian, I'm Samantha Kaylling, I'm not a real real cook but I can cook...or at least no one has told me otherwise..." almost giggling she could hold herself together.

"Ummm is there maybe a garden here where frish strawberrys are? If so that would be great, I wanted to make a strawberry rose for each guest with a strawberry cream. What do you think good idea or not?!"

She turned back to finishing the potatoes and starting some other things for the dinner waiting and listening to anything he might say.
 
Limitations

“How is little Michele?” Prince Carl Gustav inquired. “I hope she is doing well and her studies are coming along nicely.”

“Indeed, her studies with me are coming along fabulously!” Josephine winked. “Her schoolwork is going well, too. Naturally, you’re not the only one interested in her well being. Professor Edgeways — you’ll remember him, the assertive chap at my New Year’s Eve party last year — he is here and hoping for some disproportionate return on his meager investment in her future.”

The prince raised an eyebrow. “You mean the fellow in the wheelchair?”

“Exactly,” Josephine nodded. “Of course, that should not stand in the way of him enjoying the finer things in life, but no one knows better than you, Gussie, that I’m not too inclined to share my darling ‘Pusscake’ with anyone!”

Taking his arm, she led him into the grand hall where the professor sat near the fire sipping tea with Michele, still in her maid uniform, hovering about uncertainly.


 
Carl caught her faint hint of disapproval of the man. He did indeed know how protective she was of her dear 'Pusscake' and had considered it a true honor when she had invited the girl to join them in one of their playtime activities. He felt like an Uncle to the young girl but not in a Familial way. He had been visiting Josephine for a while now and Michele had been her constant shadow. One could not know one without knowing the other and in his case one could not love one without liking the other.

"I take it this professor is expecting something that is not his to expect. I have a feeling I am not going to like this fellow," he whispered to Josephine as she led him towards the grand hall. As they entered he saw the older man sitting in his chair while Michele was keeping her distance, a frightened look on her face, or what looked like one to him. The man himself was looking at the door seeming to have been waiting for Josephine's re entrance. The look of adoration on his face when he saw her shocked him and instantly he knew the story. He could not have the woman so he would have one of her possessions. Well not while he was around.

Kissing Josephine on the cheek he walked towards the man. "Ahh Professor Edgeways I assume. Josephine told me you had arrived. Pleased to make your acquaintance again, I am Prince Carl Gustav Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg but please just call me your highness," he said shaking his hand with a firm grip. Letting it go and dismissing the man he turned to Michele and his face lit up with a brilliant smile. "Ah my favorite little Munchkin," he said as he strolled over and hugged her tightly. "And how are you Michele. I trust you are doing well in school since we last spoke and are still getting good grades." He positioned himself between her and the professor deliberately so he could no longer see her. "Has she let any of the local boys start chasing you yet or are you the one chasing them," he stage whispered to her trying to cheer her up.
 
yes

Professor edgeways was stunned! He had hoped for an indepo conversdation with the nobleman, but it was not to be. Oh well, Josphine valued him. She had to pleasse the man she was engaged too, but her friendship would remain. He would know his place.
The pet project michelle, came towards him, "Would you retire prfessor? Her bow showed her musvuslar legs. Profesor edeages smilef, best to play the slgightly bufuddled acadmic for now.
"Thank you dear one, wheling towards the bed room.
 
Samantha kept cooking and all wanting to make sure that dinner will be done when Miss Josphine wants to eat.

While she didnt have anything to do at the moment cause it was all cooking, she walked over to the dinning room to make sure everything was set right for her dinner she had planned.

Hearing them in the a room talkng she didnt know how close it was or if the walls were just so thin. She didnt really listen to what they were saying really, she then saw she could make a new wine drink maybe it would please Miss Josephine for dessert.

Making her way back to the kitchen, she hoped she had everything to make it. She found a bottle of red wine and cutting up some fruits and mixes them letting it set till it will be needed.

The sweetness of the fruits and the wine was somthing the most women like. Some men found it tasty as well,but she wated to try and show Josephine that she was worth the keeping.
 
Back
Top