orgy room III

I groan as I make my way to your breast and I kiss the globe before I start to tease the hard nub of flesh with my tongue.

My back arches as I let out a soft hiss and begin to run my fingers through your hair as I continue to grind and wiggle my hips in teasing manner while you tease my oiled breasts
 
I bit the nub of flesh and pull on it with my teeth letting it pop free of them as my hand slides down to your ass.
 
I bit the nub of flesh and pull on it with my teeth letting it pop free of them as my hand slides down to your ass.

I let out a slight cry of pleasure as you do this to my nipple. My body shivers as your other hand slides down my body, the fingers ghosting over my skin before coming to rest on my ass, currently covered by a pair of dark blue skinny jeans
 
steps in to the room and undresses. his thick dark cock jutting out already. skin tingling with arousal and lust.

"anyone want to play?"
 
Walks in, sees girlintexas lifting skirt and grins, pours self a Scotch on the rocks, and walks over to her.

"Hey, stranger. To what do I owe the pleasure of your company?"
 
"Me, too. Been here often of late? I was more regular, took time away, but now back and intend to be frequent."
 
Saunters in wearing a tanktop and short skirt. "Hey there, Kohana. Slides down onto the couch next to her.
 
She smiles. "Haven't been around in a bit, nice to see people still here to... relax." She gives a wink.
 
"Oh. Sorry to hear that." She smiles. "I'd love to see if I can drive it from your mind... If you'd like that." She grins wickedly. "
 
"Hoped you'd say that..." She slides over on the couch and tilts Kohanna's head up, lightly pressing her lips against hers. Harper parts her lips and slips her tongue out to lick the other woman's lips, enjoying her taste.
 
"Another time perhaps," She smiles and lays back on the couch, crossing one leg over the other to see if any other lovely ladies will arrive to play.
 
Back
Top