Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Gourmet Suspicions



“Perhaps we should join her?” Malcolm suggested, having identified the woman Josephine had spotted sitting at the edge of the swimming pool as Lacy Monroe, a critic for Fine Food magazine who had recently made arrangements to visit the manor to interview its chef, Christine Schuster.

“I had forgotten she was coming today,” Josephine growled. “Since her infatuation with Fruit Loops, Michele has not executed well her duties as my administrative assistant. I want to meet this Ms. Monroe. As I recall, she’s supposedly just here to interview Chrissy for a series of articles about private chefs, but I’m always worried someone will hire Chrissy away from me to work in New York or Paris or somewhere glamorous.”

She adjusted her robe, then plucked Malcolm’s right hand off the curve of her derriere and took hold of it with her left. With her other hand, she held Mary’s left hand, leading them both across the Game Room and out its French doors. As they crossed the veranda to the wide lawn beyond, she snickered. “Let’s go meet our guest.”

 
" Which do you like better, my cooking ...or my eatting ? " Chrissy giggled.

Lacy was floating on a cloud. " Why you made me feel like a little ol' dessert you prepared. Now it's my turn to have a taste ! "

She slipped back down into the water and kissed Chrissy, her hands turning her around so that her back was now on the edge where Lacy had been. Breaking the kiss Lacies lips kissed downward, paying specail attention to her throat before going down and finding a stiffened nipple. Meanwhile Lacy's fingers explored the round curve of Chrissy's nice ass cheek...
 
Chrissy moaned softly when Lacy caressed her bottom and nibbled her breast, then sighed. "I hope you like how I taste as much as you like the flavor of my pâté...."
 
"Let's go meet our guest," Josephine told Malcolm and Mary as she led them by the hands across the veranda to the wide lawn beyond. Just then, Lacy lowered herself off the edge of the pool and into the water.

"I don't think she's alone," Mary pointed out. Although difficult to discern through the hedge surrounding the area, Mary thought she could see two heads bobbing above the sparkling ripples.
 
"Come with me, then," she directed, slipping forward on the sofa, out from under his hands, leaving the loose robe around her waist behind. Now nude, she stood with her back to him, revealing only the firm curves of her lean bottom. Colin naturally followed as she turned left and headed across the Grand Parlor to the ground floor Master Bedroom. She stopped short at its door. Professor Edgeways slept within, obviously dreaming, mumbling Karen's name.

Colin took in few details other than those of the now naked driver, who walked confidently ahead of him. He recalled the feel of her soft skin and was in a reverie when she stopped in front of a door. He bumped into her and steadied himself by grasping Dawn's waist. He swallowed, reluctant to let go but managed to mumble, "sorry."
 
" I hope you like how I taste as much as you like the flavor of my pate'. "

" I have to admit you taste much better, sugar ! Lacy whispered intent on pleasing her new little lover. Her skilled tongue and lips teased, as if knowing what Chrissy liked. If the stiff nipple was any hint she was doing very good so far.

Lacy's fingers moved underwater and found Chrissy's slit and started touching her...
 
Malcolm arrives at the pool, just as Lacy begins to use her mouth to explore Chrissy's body. He admired what he could see of the lovely Lacy, she certainly looked quite different without clothes on and so very wet from the pool.

Malcolm squeezed Josephine's hand, and comments, "i don't think any of my interviews went this well."
 
Human Relations



“I don’t think any of my interviews went this well,” Malcolm snickered as they came upon Chrissy and Lacy making love in the pool.

“No?” Josephine chuckled deeply, the sight before them reigniting her recently gratified libido. “Aren’t you here looking for a contract... that is, a job? Did you not think our lovemaking this morning went well?”

Still holding his and Mary’s hands, she led them around the perimeter of
the pool to the patio at the far end. Taking a seat at an umbrella table, she sighed contentedly. “Let’s allow Ms. Monroe some more time to really get to know the subject of her article. Malcolm, be a dear. The kitchen inside the pool house has a fully stocked liquor cabinet. Please make us another pitcher of T’n’Ts.”

Settling into her cushioned chair, Josephine smiled as she watched the lovers causing ripples in the pool.

 
Malcolm nodded. "Very true, I was thinking of interviews from reporters. Those don't go like this." He looked back towards the two ladies and then at Josephine, he suspected she was liking what she was seeing.

As the mention of more drinks, Malcolm nods, "Of course." He makes his way into the kitchen, and finds the required ingredients. He slices up a lime and places that onto a plate when needed. He puts the pitcher and five glasses onto a platter and brings them out to Josephine.

After placing the platter on the table, he pours Josephine a glass and places the lime wedge on the side, "Here you go, what have I missed?"
 
Chrissy moaned softly as Lacy's deft fingers parted her most intimate folds. The water allowed little of her natural lubrication to accumulate, so her new lover's caresses made her shiver with their intensity.

Her eyes fluttered. Looking past Lacy's right shoulder through half-open lids, Chrissy saw Josephine, Mary, and Malcolm pass quietly along the pool's edge, heading for the pool house and its patio. She did not mind the thought of them seeing her making love with this beautiful and powerful editor. In fact, she relished the idea.

"Take me, Ms. Monroe," Chrissy whispered breathlessly. "Make me wholly yours!"
 
“The Road to Hell Is Paved with Adverbs” — Stephen King



“Here you go,” Malcolm said softly while he poured Josephine’s
T'n'T. “What have I missed?”

“Just some
rising passion,” she replied as he next gave the same cocktail to Mary. Once he sat down, Josephine chuckled quietly. “I’ve been considering what you said about your interviews with journalists never going as well as dear Chrissy’s here. I’m surprised. The few I’ve given often ended up like this. You’re a sexy man and writers are a notoriously randy bunch!”

 
Unaware, at first, that they had an audience, Lacy continued ravishing her new conquest. Wanting all of her, Lacy lifted Chrissy up and onto the edge of the pool exposing her as she was herself so recently. Holding her thighs apart Lacy licked the edge of Chrissy's pink pussy in a teasing manner. Out of the corner of her eye, Lacy notices several people watching them...

This, of course, does nothing to stop Lacy from pleasing her new lover, it only adds excitement to the moment, to say the least...
 
Chrissy giggled joyfully when Lacy lifted her onto the edge of the pool. She leaned back as Lacy pushed her thighs open wide and began to teasingly lick the periphery of her pudenda. Purring with pleasure, Chrissy settled back further until she lay on the warm concrete, resting her ankles on Lacy's shoulders, her knees spread as far apart as they'd go.

"You're such a tease, Ms. Monroe," Chrissy groaned more than loudly enough for the people sitting at the end of the pool to hear. "Much more of that, and everyone will hear me beg you to make me come!"
 
" You're such a tease Miss Monroe...much more of that everyone will hear me beg you to make me cum ! ''

This was music to Lacy's ears and now aware that they were the center of attention, Lacy increased her attention to Chrissy's luscious pussy, licking, kissing, slurping and sucking every little inch of it wanting and needing to please her and make her cum.

Somewhere in the back of her mind Lacy expected to hear polite clapping and applause for the two beautiful naked ladies performance in front their small crowd...
 
"Oh God!" Chrissy moaned when Lacy began giving her cunnilingus in earnest. Apparently, the journalist had no need to hear her subject beg, as she satisfyingly licked every bit of Chrissy's womanhood.

"Oh... Ms.... Ms. Monroe!" Chrissy cried louder, crossing her ankles behind Lacy's neck. "Suck my clit... It'll make me come!"
 
"Sorry," Colin mumbled awkwardly as he had to grab Dawn's bare waist to avoid running into her when she stopped suddenly upon finding Dr. Edgeways asleep in the master suite's huge bed.

"Don't worry," Dawn whispered in reply, pretending to misunderstand his apology. "The good Professor's sound asleep. Here, follow me... quietly!"

She tiptoed across the room and carefully opened the French doors to the veranda beyond. Once Colin had stepped outside, she softly closed the doors behind them. Apparently giving no thought to her own nudity, she led him down the stone steps to the lawn.

"Like I said before," she now spoke in her normal voice. "We can find lotion in the pool house."

She turned that way and saw several people in and around the swimming pool. "Oh look, there's already someone down there. That's Josephine at the table... there in the middle. So, Colin, are you ready for that job interview?"
 
" Suck my clit...it'll make me cum ! "

Lacy had every intension of doing so but she wanted to prolong it for a little longer.

" Why, where are your manners, Miss Chrissy ? You forgot to say 'please'. " Lacy stated with a giggle, before giving her clitty a brief teasing flick of her tongue...
 
Malcolm leaned in closer to Josephine. He did not want his voice to bother the two lovely ladies. Although for the noise the two lovers were making, he suspected they would be oblivious to anything short of a loud boom. "Unfortunately I've only had male reporters, and I really don't go that way."

He did smile as she complimented him. "and you are most beautiful as well." He heard the two women in their pleasure and noticed that the reporter knew they were there. "She knows we are here."
 
Ggg

The professor awoke. He was tired, but he couldn’t stay asleep. The noise was just too loud.
Would they continue all night? Where was his Karen? The door opened.
 
Colin followed his naked companion outside. Soon she stopped again and said,
"Oh look, there's already someone down there. That's Josephine at the table... there in the middle."

Colin studied the group. As well as Dawn being comfortable being naked with strangers, it became very clear the place he had stumbled across would need some interesting skills as well as providing some interesting possible rewards.

So, Colin, are you ready for that job interview?"
"Perhaps you could help me out. Maybe tell them I'm not a bad masseur. Or whatever they ask."
 
"Perhaps you could help me out," Colin's voice cracked with nervous tension. "Maybe tell them I'm not a bad masseur... or whatever they ask."

"I'll vouch for you as a capable masseur," Dawn replied coldly as she resumed leading him toward the pool house. "Beyond that, you're on your own."

As they came nearer the pool, Dawn discerned Chrissy at the water's edge, writhing in pleasure as her guest, Lacy Monroe, gave her oral sex. Josephine sat watching from the umbrella table on the patio at the far end of the pool, flanked by Deputy Green and Mr. Erickson. They all wore light white robes, such as the one Dawn, now nude, had left in the house, and drank gin and tonics, Josephine's favorite summertime cocktail.

"Ms. Czartoryski," Dawn curtsied slightly to Josephine as they reached the table. "Please allow me to present Colin Ladd, a capable masseur. He comes seeking employment."
 
Immediate Needs



Josephine had noticed Dawn — walking around the estate nude, as she often did — escorting a handsome young man from the mansion, but had paid little attention. Sipping her
T'n'T, she focused instead on the erotic sight of her chef Chrissy at the side of the swimming pool, enjoying slow cunnilingus from her own guest, the editor Lacy Monroe. This tableau reminded Josephine why, despite all the troubles it brought, she maintained Dominion Manor as a place of refuge from an increasingly judgmental and oppressive world.

“Ms. Czartoryski,” Dawn’s rich voice brought Josephine from her reverie. “Please allow me to present Colin Ladd, a capable masseur. He comes seeking employment.”

Josephine looked the stranger up and down. Anyone who had ever seen her shopping for one of the many horses contained in the large stables in the trees well beyond her perfectly maintained lawn would have recognized her discerning expression.

“I already have several excellent masseuses,” Josephine replied evenly as she gazed into Colin’s eyes. “Right now, I’d prefer a good bartender. Poor Mr. Erickson there has had to take on that chore, and that’s not why he came here. There’s a bottle of Tanqueray inside. Please top off everyone’s glasses then take the pitcher inside and fill it with gin and tonic. Bring out two extra glasses as well. There’s a good boy!”

 
Colin noted the coldness in Dawn's remark as she seemingly cast him off to the use of a range of other people. He tried not to be distracted by the women in he water nor by the assessing glance that the woman he was told was Josephine gave him. He wondered if his chance had gone when she dismissed him as a masseuse but she continued,

“Right now, I’d prefer a good bartender. Poor Mr. Erickson there has had to take on that chore, and that’s not why he came here. There’s a bottle of Tanqueray inside. Please top off everyone’s glasses then take the pitcher inside and fill it with gin and tonic. Bring out two extra glasses as well. There’s a good boy!”

Colin retreated to the house, holding his tongue about the epithet, "good boy," remembering how obsequious Dawn was when he spoke to Josephine. The woman clearly wielded power as a right. Colin swallowed and soon found the bar and the Tanqueray. He returned, trying to be the ideal servant, efficient and unseen, refilling glasses. He managed this but was wondering as he returned to the house, what exactly was the ideal gin and tonic for them? He didn't want anything to go wrong now. He began pouring gin into the pitcher on the bar.
 
Chrissy moaned loudly when Lacy paused giving her cunnilingus in order to tease her. "Why, where are your manners, Miss Chrissy? You forgot to say 'please.'"

She punctuated the taunt with on last flick of the tongue on Chrissy's clitoris.

"Please, Ms. Monroe," Chrissy's plea gained even greater urgency as it echoed back from the brick front of the pool house. "Make me come!"
 
Human Resources



“Please, Ms. Monroe,” screamed Chrissy Schuster, Josephine’s chef, from the side of the swimming pool where her guest gave her oral sex. “Make me come!”

Chuckling, Josephine turned to her chauffeur, Dawn Matthews, and nodded toward the one of the remaining empty chairs surrounding the
poolside patio umbrella table where she sat with her new security advisers, Mary Green and Malcolm Erickson. “Have a seat, Dawn; I know you like to watch. You certainly picked an interesting time to bring that young man here looking for a job. They say first impressions mean a lot. Do you think he can handle this place?”

 
Back
Top