black man wanted

I drug your husband and tie him up. I tie u up as well and fuck your pussy and ass as your husband watches you being used like a lovely whore.
Your husband is shocked when he sees how eagerly you suck my black cock before fucking your ass another time.
 
My hot friends BBC and his roommate spit roasted me last week

A few years ago I was fucking this hot girl who fucked a lot t of guys. We had super naughty sex but became good friends. We both fucked other people but would hook up when we wanted to be naughty. She had a bi past, we would have sex with her female friends. I asked her about the hot black guys she was fucking and she said we should have a mfm threesome with one of them. It turned out I sucked his huge cock after he fucked her I instantly loved sucking black cock. We had threesomes twice a week. I would suck his cock with her then they would fuck and he would pull out and cum all over my face. She and I would lick his cock clean and I got to fuck her while she tried to suck his huge cock. I told her I loved sucking his huge cock with her and she and I would suck his cock every night after work.

Any way she moved I haven't got to suck beautiful black cock in a while. Texted me last week as she was in town and asked if I wanted to hook up and have a threesome. I was thrilled and met them at his house he was super cool. I ended up letting him fuck me in my virgin ass while I sucked his roomates big cock. Two of her friends showed up and got fucked. I got fucked and sucked BBC plus I got to fuck very wet pussy and lick their pussies after they were filled with cum. What a night I'm still tired and sore. I joined this site so I can meet more kinky people and share escapades.
 
Fascinating how a lot of those with such weird fantasies don't know or care to befriend any black men in real life.:D
 
Back
Top