The Christian Wife (closed for ericrodman101)

shelbakk

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 28, 2012
Posts
816
Name: Kimberley SAMMS
Relationship: Married (12 years)
Age: 42
Stats: 5’6”, 120lbs, 34B cup breasts, short bob cut brown hair, green eyes, perfect pair shape ass.
Career: Supervising RN in the emergency room.
Religion / Politics: Conservative Christian lady with a strong dislike to any type of alternative lifestyle.
Sex: Loves traditional sex, missionary position
Appearance: some say she resembles Celine Dion

Husband: Bill
Age:45
Stats: 6’ even, a slim 180 lbs on a runners frame, fair skinned, short brown hair and hazel eyes.
Religion / Politics: Hates politics and religion, but puts of with wife’s beliefs.
Sex: loves sex and has been craving something new to liven up the marriage to the point of desperation.
Appearance: Clean cut

Kimberley SAMMS resides in a quiet suburban neighbourhood that is known for its traditional and conservative ideals and beliefs. She religiously attends the First Baptist church on Central Avenue every Sunday and even attends the bible study mid week. Kimberley is a Registerd Nurse and works in the Emergency Room at the new Hospital down town. Her co-workers love Kim as she is a fantastic nurse and an even better supervisor. They know she is a morally conservative and deeply religious, but they appreciate the fact that Kimberley keeps her believes to herself and doesn’t try to brow beat them with her religious beliefs. They only wish she would come out to various outings or party’s that the staff plan regularly.

Kimberely met Bill SAMMS 14 years ago at University and immediately fell in love. Her family was not supportive due to him not being a Christian man, but she could not help the fact that she loved him dearly. Kimberley has been married to Bill for 12 years now and takes her marriage vows seriously and tries very hard at being a good Christian wife. Kimberley has accepted that Bill is not a religious man, but he loves her, is faithful and his job provides them with a comfortable lifestyle.

Bill loves Kimberley as much as the first day he fell in love, but after 12 years of marriage he wishes there was a new spark to liven up their passion and sex life. Bill has grown weary of the same old conversation, or argument might be a better word, regarding sex with Kimberly. Kimberley rarely orgasms, but she does loves sex with her husband just like any other normal Christian girl. She loves soft kisses and soft touches and caressing along with loving whispers of “i love you sweetie”. Bill loves to kiss down her slender neck to her small b cup breasts and softly suck each nipple until Kimberley can no longer stand the pleasure.

One time a few years back Kimberley tried champagne and got quit tipsy. She allowed Bill to go all the way down and use his tongue on her pussy that night. She knows that Bill licking her down there is not normal and cannot figure out why Bill liked going down there! Disgusting! Is what Kimberley said after even though it culminated in hard, fast but predictable missionary position intercourse, which Kimberley loves. The next morning she never spoke of it again and rarely touches alcohol.

Bill has tried to introduce the topic of oral sex, i.e. blow jobs a few month ago. Whilst quiet drunk Bill even brough up the topic of anal, dirty sex talk and threesomes. Kimberley was shocked and horrified to the point she got so worked up she started to cry. This is totally out of the question she sobbed! It’s not Christian like! What’s the matter with you Bill? You want me act like a prostitute? You need to start coming with me to church! That will cure all your sick sexual cravings!

Bill knows Kimberley battles a low self esteem problem even though she has a very sexy body and is quite attractive. Bill desperately wants Kimberley to initiate sex and to take a more active and aggressive role sexually, but Kimberley staunchly refuses to initiate or even try to be aggressive in any manor.

Since that conversation, sex has grown infrequent to the point Bill has started using the internet and masturbation to satisfy himself, but is becoming increasingly frustrated.

It’s Friday morning and Kimberley has already left for the hospital and Bill is on the way to the office.
 
Last edited:
Friday midday. Chad arrived at work on time but the other guys were nowhere to be seen. He started cleaning behind the bar. They wouldn't open until 5pm when the girls came out of work for a drink on their way home. Or being Friday night, drinks all night until the floor show began.

He checked the roster. Gary, Jake and Ross were on tonight with him. They made a great gang. Fit, fun, MILF loving, no nonsense guys.

http://rockcity.fm/assets/img/gallery/cupeve/10682677_10154837349890111_889244293_o.jpg

Chad had danced and modelled before joining the Rock City crew, but he'd never fucked in public before. At first it was a struggle. I mean, getting your cock out, getting it hard and keeping it that way is something you do for a special lady.

He stayed behind the bar the first few nights at Rock City and watched what the other guys did. It was all drunk chicks on the way home, or work farewell parties, hens' nights, sometimes a special booking in the function room, but mostly just one big fuck party in the bar. The guys waited on tables, shirtless in tight leathers, stripped down to their g strings, danced, then moved into the crowd and essentially let the drunk gals do what ever they wanted.

It made him hot and horny as soon the first time he witnessed it. Women, all ages and types, just getting down and dirty in front of their friends, in front of strangers, in front of the guys. It would start with dirty dancing, then hands down their briefs fondling their packages, then briefs off, dry humping, cock sucking, then who knew where?

That first week Chad had seen corporate ladies in expensive suits suck his work mates until they came and semen flowed across their red lips and ran down their tanned tits. He'd watched coeds on their birthdays getting double fucked across the tables. He'd seen mother and daughter groups eagerly sucking cocks, jointly kissing guys cocks and deep throating them until they gagged and vomited.

And in the back room he'd seen special bookings where the birthday girl or the newly promoted boss lady had been gangbanged in front of her friends or the team.

At the end of the first week, the boss had insisted Chad join in. Mixing drinks, policing the door, fucking the patrons, they were all part of the job description. What the fuck, he'd thought? Money for jam.

Gary arrived for work and picked up the roster from the bar.

"What we got on tonight then?"

"Group of nurses from the emergency room," Chad said.

"Nurses." Gary smiled. "Never afraid to handle a cock."
 
Midway through shift Kim is already exhausted mentally and physically. The outgoing and incoming patients seem to be endless throughout the long long shift. Kim stops for 5 minutes in the small break room for a much needed coffee. As Kim pours a coffee a flyer catches her eye that is pinned to the board.

Friday Night Nurses! The flyer is entitled. Come one come all it reads. Come help celebrate Kates going away party at Rock City. Kates has been with us for some time and she would appreciate everyone to show up and celebrate her time with us. Friday 7 pm. Rock City. Main Street and 5th ave, the flyer says.

Kim rolls her eyes as she always does when she reads these flyers. These nurses always find an excuse to booze it up she thinks to herself. Kims is suddenly startled by a clap on the shouder. Boss! You’re coming tonight right? Ask Kate the tall slim red head who has worked for Kim for 5 years. Kate you know I don’t drink or party at such places! I’ve heard horrible rumours about that place!

Please Kim it would mean so much to me! Please. You don’t have to drink and its pretty much family orientated until 10pm. A few more nurses walk in and join in pleading to Kim to come. Alright alright. But only for a short while! Remember girls, I don’t drink and besides my Biill be worried if i stay out to late.

Kim finishes her shift and hands over to afternoon supervisor and drives home tiredly. Bill is still at work when she arrives at 5 pm. Kim decides not to go, but her phone suddenly chimes with 9 different messages reminding her of her promise. With a sigh Kim trudges to the shower and takes a long hot shower. She dresses in a conservative brown dress with medium heels. Her makeup is rather plain, but she’s never been mutch of a show off.

Kim has a coffee just before six, which seems to refresh her. She was hoping to have a few minutes with Bill before she left, but he must be busy at work again. She forgets to text him, but rather writes a note instead for him and leaves it on the kitchen counter. Hi honey, I’m out at a going away celebration. I should be home before 10. Love you, Kim.

Kim hopes in her car and drives the 40 minutes to Rock City, arriving at 6:45 pm. Kim takes a deep breath and gets out of her car. She’s always hated going out to these places. Always felt out of place and out of her element.

Kim walks inside the brightly lit entry way to Rock Cit and looks around. Kim notices a young man dressed in a dark suite with a bright pink tie approach. Evening Ma’am. You must be here from the hospital? I’m Chad the manager here. Can i lead you to the dinner party?
 
Gary picked up the phone when it rang.

"The boss won't be in tonight," he said to Chad after the call. "It's just the usual night, dinner and bar work until 10pm and the nurses celebrating a birthday in the private room. So the show will start at 10. He said you can be manager for the night."

Gary threw the roster to Chad and turned towards the kitchen.

"So you better dress up," he said walking off. "Something befitting a manager."

Chad left Ross at the bar and went to change. Dressing up was never a problem at Rock City. There was every stripper's outfit he could imagine - cops, firemen, footballers, speedos, g strings, glam rockers - you name it. There were several tuxes, full waiters' gear, suits. The only problem was that they were all lightweight and designed to be removed quickly, so the suits were all one piece and velcroed up the back. Chad was a sporty type, young and fit. The boss usually wanted him to show off his tone and tan so he'd never started out in a tux or a suit, so far. Gym gear or military shorts and singlet were his regular outfits.

Chad tried on a tux with a fitted pink tie. It looked convincing although he'd need Ross to do him up. He checked the mirror. Management material all the way.

Ross did him up. "Manager, eh?" Ross was Canadian. "How come you get to be manager?"

"That's for you to find out," Chad said. "If you want to make manager."

He left Ross washing glasses and wandered round the establishment. The music was pumping and most of the tables were full. He waved at the girls, some of whom he recognised, although none he'd fucked, or remembered fucking. He made a mental note to look more closely at their faces in future. Especially if he was management material.

By 7pm he'd watched most of the nurses go through to the private room. They'd not be leaving until midnight at the earliest, drinks then dinner, three courses served slowly to ensure they drank too much, then at 10pm the doors to the front bar would shut so the fun could begin.

Ross was busy at the bar and Chad could hear the kitchen getting busy too. Jake and Gary moved in and out, looking after tables and the private room. They were dressed as personal trainers tonight, tight shorts under slimfit sleeveless Ts. Easy to remove, Chad thought. He'd choose the same gear later when he shut the doors.

And then he noticed a woman nervously scanning the room. She was early 40s he guessed, his mother's age, with short brown hair, nice tits and ass, but a brown dress and unfashionable shoes. Chad was always surprised at how quickly pretty women let themselves down once they were married or busy at work. This broad looked great. She just didn't know it or had forgotten.

"Evening Ma’am," he said walking over. "You must be here from the hospital? I’m Chad, the manager here. Can I lead you to the dinner party?"

She smiled at him, sweetly but mostly nerves. "Um, yes, young man. I'm Kim, from the emergency room. You don't look old enough to be the manager."

Chad puffed himself up, pushing out his chest to impress, and then hoping the tight tux would hold at the back where the velcro was not designed for all night wear.

"Well....I am," he said, suddenly tongue tied. Strange, he thought. I only get tongue tied when I really fancy a girl and this lovely lady, well, she could be my favourite aunt. Favourite, he thought again. If only someone would tell her how beautiful she was and show her how to make the most of her natural advantages.

"Take my arm," he said. "I'll escort you out the back." She did as she was told.

"Have you been here before?"

"Um...no, Chad," Kim said. "I don't really like these kind of places."

"You mean...." Chad hesitated. He knew what she meant. And through all his thoughts about her looking like his mother or his aunt, he realised that if she stayed past 10pm he might be fucking her later. Or the other guys. He had a quick mental image of Jake, Ross and Gary triple penetrating her, and his cock twitched.

And as they approached the private room Gary came through the door followed by the sound of many women laughing and enjoying themselves. It was not even 7.15 and already he was shirtless and just wearing his low cut gym shorts. His chest was covered in lipstick prints and he had a pair of panties tucked into the waist of his shorts.

"First souvenir of the night, boss," he said, extracting the panties and twirling them at Chad before tossing them behind the bar.

Chad felt Kim stop and let go of his arm.

"I'm sorry Chad," she said. "I can't go in there. It's not decent. I think I'd better go home."

Kim turned and looked for the door, confused.

"Don't go," Chad said. "Gary's just a joker. Let me get you a drink. Bacardi and coke? Gin and tonic?"

Kim looked at him apologetically. "I think I should go. Really."

Chad took her arm and walked her to a table, pushing her into a seat.

"How about a mineral water?" he said reading the signs.

She nodded.

"One mineral water, coming up."
 
Kimberly is suddenly nervous, scared and freaked out at the same time. This was supposed to be a quiet going away party with dinner and friends. What am i doing here! Kim screams silently to herself. At least chad is a nice young gentleman! But my word! That other guy! Twirling panties!

I must be going pleads Kim. Chad takes her arm gently. Please ma’am please. Just sit. I’m rather new to this manager job and if i get unhappy customers i could be fired! On the spot. Please let me get you a drink!? Please. On the house.

Kim allows herself to sit down at quiet table away from the noise and crowds as Chad pleaded his case. Just let me get your water and ill explain the dinner menu to you and ill not charge you or your friend a dime! Deal?

Kim looks around nervously biting her nails. Uh um ok Chad. Thank you. Just water please. Kim picks up her phone and checks her messages as Chad turns to a young lad who just appeared with the mineral water and ice. Thanks Ross. Chad says. He sees the worried wife look at her phone and makes a sudden desicion. Chad slips an small pink pill into the the glass of ice and pours the mineral water into it.

Um Miss? Your water. Kim takes the water with a thirsty look on her face and drinks the glass in one go. Thanks Chad she says. Ive had a long day and i was more thirsty then i thought. Kim cant seem to understand why she’s suddenly relaxed but allows Chad to explain the menu and freebies. Chad insists that the employee with the panties was playing a practical joke and all was quiet mundane in the private room.

Chad hands Kim another glass of water, thats actually mineral water and vodka now. Kim has never had vodka and only Tastes the the mineral sparkling water. Thanks chad. I think you can lead me in now. Ill only stay for a short time and then i must go.

Kim nervously shivers as she feels Chad muscled arms take her by the arm and leads her through the double doors.
 
"Yay, Kim, you came."

One of the girls at the table jumped up to show Kim to a chair as Chad walked her into the room.

'Stephanie, yeah, I came," Kim, wobbling a little.

"Been drinking outside?" Stephanie whispered to Chad, sizing him up. Chad winked. "Just a mineral water," he said, handing Kim over. "Hey, you have a good night, honey. I'll be waiting on you, so anything you want, honey, you just ask."

Kim turned and smiled, through bleary eyes, enjoying the way Chad let his hand fall down her back to her ass as he passed her to Stephanie. Safe in her friend's arms, Kim lurched into an empty chair and sat heavily. The room was hot and noisy. The lights seemed to swing before her eyes. Stephanie sat and leaned in close.

"That guy was hot. And young enough to be your son. You sure you were just having a mineral water?"

Kim nodded, wanting to have a nap rather than a party. The birthday girl, Naomi, sat opposite. Kim smiled, but as her eyes cleared, she realised Naomi wasn't looking her way at all, but at the guy standing next to her, the guy who'd twirled the panties earlier. He was shirtless, wearing a tiny tight pair of gym shorts, more like swim shorts really, Brazilian style. Kim could make out he was muscled and taut, and was swinging his six pack into Naomi's face like a belly dancer.

And behind him, her hands on his naked hips was the new nurse. Kim couldn't remember her name for a moment. She was older than Kim and she could remember learning she had grown up children. Kim remembered thinking what a sensible person she sounded. Maybe they would be friends. Georgina. That was her name. Yet here was Georgina, dressed like an 18 year old in a short tight spandex dress, off the shoulders and just held up by her breasts, and barely concealing her groin, swinging her hips into the waiters rear, bumping and grinding him as he lunged at Naomi. And as Georgina worked her hips, the guy leaned back and took them in his hands, working her tiny dress further up her thighs until, heaven forbid, Kim could see Georgina's shaved fanny slide into view. Georgina wasn't wearing any panties.

Kim turned back to Stephanie who was yelling something at her. "I can't hear you over the music," Kim said.

"The music? Yeah, it's great. Nelly," Stephanie said. "Hot in here, so take off all your clothes." Stephanie sang along, standing up to dance as another guy showed up carrying plates of food, nachos, and crackers, and dipping sauce. He was also shirtless and dressed like the guy opposite who was now standing across Naomi's lap and shaking his groin in her face. The guy with the food sidled between Kim and Stephanie and leaned over, placing the trays on the table. His ass was in Kim's face as he leaned over. She could see the shadow of the top of his ass crack just peeking from the waist of his low slung shorts. And then the shadow was obscured by a female hand reaching round and fingering the crack.

"Wanna dance?" Kim heard Stephanie's voice.

"Wanna dance, Kim?"

Kim looked up. Stephanie and the waiter, arms around each other, looked down at her.

"The three of us," Stephanie said. "Jake wants a nurse sandwich. Whaddya say?"

Kim was feeling even more like a nap than when she first sat down. But she said yes. It didn't seem right to be negative. Not when they were all having fun. She staggered to her feet and nearly fell with giddiness. Jake caught her in his arms.

"You're pretty wasted, beautiful," he said. "Hold onto me."
 
Kim held on tight to Jake and Stephanie as she was led wobbling onto the dance floor. Kim eyes were assaulted with flashing glaring lights and her head swam and it felt as if she was tumbling over and over. Kim felt her legs wobble and give way and would have fallen if it hadn’t been for Jake strong hand taking ahold of her waist and the othe arm around her back.

Kim! Isn’t he so strong and handsome? Ask Stephanie excitedly. Yes thank god Kim replies with a slurred voice and strange giggle. Kim shudders as she feels a strange sensation on her ass and her pussy at the same time, but her brain is so foggy and she is so dizzy she cant seem to realise what is happening.

You go girl! Says Stephanie laughing and cheering at Kim. Stephanie watches closes as Jake grindes his massive bulge into Kims crotch area and his other hand has pulled her dress up and is massageing her ass cheeks with his huge hands and pulling Kim against his bulge.

Kim leans forward and onto jakes massive bare chest for support and as the dance floor swirls and twirls. Kim cant seem to figure out why her butt is cold and why she can feel air on her bare asscheeks. Kim smiles at Stephanie stupidly. The back of Kims brain tells her that she is experiencing never felt before pussy stimulation and is approaching orgasm, but Kim just smiles and groans at Stephanie as Jake grindes away.

Chad comes out and sees Stephanie and Jake with Kim on the dance floor. He smiles knowing that the drug is in full effect now. Chad rubs his jaw as he contemplates how he will fuck this conservative women. Hmmm. He musses to himself. Fuck her here in front of others? Or in the limo we take to get her home?
 
The rest of the night was a blur for Kim. She felt strangely light headed and unable to focus. Her colleagues were loud and danced a lot with the guys. She couldn't work out how many dancers there were, just that they didn't wear much and at one point one of them had jiggled his cock in her face. Was that normal on a night out at a restaurant? She couldn't remember Bill ever getting his cock out in a restaurant. Was Bill here? No, she didn't think so.

And then they'd all sung happy birthday, dear Naomi which was nice, especially when she could shut her eyes and just sing along, swaying in her chair. But when she opened them Naomi was in her back on the table, amongst the food and the empty bottles, without any clothes and one of the guys - she hoped it wasn't that nice one who reminded her of sister's boys - Chad, that was his name - one of the guys was sticking his cock into the birthday cake and Naomi was licking it off. Not just licking, but taking the cream covered cock into her mouth, as deep as it could go until she coughed and spat out the cream. And then she did it again.

Kim remembered saying something, getting to her feet, saying no no no, that's not how you eat birthday cock, and everyone laughed and sang birthday cock while Naomi kept on doing that disgusting thing.

Stephanie helped her outside. She remembered vomiting in the gutter, then sitting on a bench in the cool dark air. She was sitting when the lights dimmed and she felt a hand under her arm.

"Come on gorgeous. Let's get you home."

It was Chad, the guy who looked like her nephew. She smiled. Someone put their hand under her other arm. She turned slowly. Gary smiled back. The guy who'd twirled the panties.

"Did you find out who lost their panties?"

Gary laughed. "You've had a big night honey. Do you want to go home or party on with Chad and me. The night is young. You need to be anywhere Chad?"

"No, I'm cool."

Kim felt strangely reinvigorated. The cool air did the trick. There was a limo at the curb and the door swung open. With a little help from Gary and Chad she fell into the back seat, her dress riding up as she got her legs in a tangle. She realised she wasn't wearing panties. Maybe Gary had them. She would ask. The guys climbed in beside her and pulled the doors shut before the limo moved away.
 
Kim struggled to pull her self upright in the back of the spacious Limo. C c C Chad? She stammers? Are you giving me a ride home? Even though somewhat invigorated by the night air and puking in the ally she still doesn’t feel right. Kim feels Like she’s living outside her own body. Chad I don’t feel so well. Stammers Kim again.

Chad pulls Kim up right into the seat next to him. In doing so kim’s dress is pulled up around her waist exposing her hairy pussy. You need to relax Kim! Understand. Here take this! Chad orders Kim. Kim looks at the tiny white pill with a smiley face on it laying in Chads palm. W w what is this for? Kim asks looking at chad and wondering why he has suddenly become so manly and menacing. Just swallow it Kim! Now for Christ sake! Chad says as his hand glide up and grips a handful of Kimberley’s hair.

Gulp! Kim’s eyes widen as she looks into Chads now fearsome eyes and she swallows the tiny pill. Gary hands Kim a small glass of clear liquid. Tequila time married girl! Gary says mocking Kim. Kim absently takes the shooter glass and downs it in one go. Kim gasp as the tequila burns all the way down. Kim smiles dumbly as she suddenly has a strange sensation all over her body as if her body is now super sensitive.

Gary leans into Kim from behind and whispers in her ear, “that pill doing strange thing to your body isn’t it?” He laughs and kisses Kim’s earlobe and then her neck. I’m gonna fuck you hard bitch! Like a fucking whore!” Gary growls in her ear! Kim flinches at Gary’s touch and his evil words.

Sitting in front of Kim, Chad looks into Kimberly’s eye and reaches out and rips her dress down to her waist exposing her conservative white bra. I’m gonna fuck your Christian married cunt tooKim! We’re gonna seed your self righteous womb! You fucking whore! Chad laughs crazily as Kim’s eyes go wide and her ears are assaulted with lewd comments.

Kim gasps as she feels Gary kiss further down her neck then bite and suck her neck creating a teenage style hickey. Kimberley shudders as her dress is torn off and her white bra is the only thing on her body. Chad! Please! G guys I’m married Kim says in a slurred voice. Pleasshhhh!

Kim groans as Chad pushes her to the floor of the Limo. Gary slides up next to Chad and they both look down on Kim. You ever suck two cocks Kim? Answer me whore! Both men laugh hard as Kim looks up at them with drugged out eyes. T t t two? No chad i have not she stammers. KIm’s eyes widen as she looks from Gary to Chad as they both unbuckle their pants and push them down to their knees.
 
The limo drove slowly. Kim remembered that much. And the driver. She could see his eyes in the rear view mirror. Dark eyes. Expressionless. When her view wasn't obscured by Chad and Gary.

"Honey, we are going to service you like you never thought fucking possible."

She looked up at Chad as he spoke, the street lights flashing across his young face. He was cute and so young, she thought. Just the sort of guy a mother would want her daughter to bring home. And here he was, his fingers in her pussy having stripped her, and ravished her, and fed her that pill. Oh God, she thought, are all young guys monsters?

Kim was pushed up against him in the limo, her face in his side where she could count the three stars tattooed on his torso. She could feel him breathing, feel his warmth against her face, feel his fingers inside her, not sure how many, but deep inside her, not rough or hurting, but invading, violating. Nothing like Bill had ever done before. Bill.....

And Gary pushed against her breasts and leaned his face down into hers. She could smell alcohol on his breath. Or maybe she smelled of alcohol. She didn't like to drink but she'd had something tonight. Something must be making her behave like this.

She was tangled in the chains Gary wore round his neck, a large black wooden cross, and strings of beads. A cross, she thought. Perhaps he was a Christian. As he pawed at her breasts and ran his mouth across her face she wondered for an instant what church he attended.

And then a finger entered her ass. It must be Gary's at that angle.

"Gary," she said. "Not in my..." she hesitated. She wanted to say bottom, but here she was being finger fucked by two young strippers in the back of a limo. Bottom didn't cut it.

"Not in my ass." There. She'd said it. Ass. It didn't hurt. And her meaning was unmistakable. "Please."

And then everything blurred again. God, it must be the pill. The limo slowed. She wondered where they were. She wanted to speak but felt drained. One of the guys, she couldn't tell which, spoke but it seemed slowed down.

The limo stopped. It was dark. She heard the door open and the crunch of shoes on gravel. Then there was someone else in the back seat.

She was being pushed over onto her stomach now. Someone was underneath her. He guided her mouth down onto his cock. The fingers were still stretching her ass. And then she felt a second cock, in her pussy. Sliding into her, in time with the cock in her mouth. And the fingers in her ass.

Nothing seemed to matter now. Nothing. Because she was enjoying herself.
 
It was all a blur for Kimberley now. The night was just a long series of cocks thrusting into her mouth, making her choke and gag continuously. Then her pussy! When one finished the other started! The endless fingering of her ass finally stopped.

Kimberley doesn’t remember sighing with relief as one of the men cum in her pussy. Or him pulling out and thrusting his cumming cock into her mouth forcing her to swallow the disgusting liquid. She doesn’t remember Chad climbing under her and thrusting his cock into her pussy or the Limo driver pulling his fingers out of her ass, but only to replace it with his cock.

Kim vaguely remembers the words, “DP this fucking church girl”.

Kim doesn’t remember the her own multiple orgasms or all three holes fucked and filled with cum.

Kim doesn’t remember the filming or the HD camera set up in the limo either or the care Chad took in cleaning her up and taking her home. Thank God her husband is out! Exclaims Chad. Come on Gary help me carry her to her bedroom.

Chad helps slip Kim into a pair of conservative PJ’s and puts her in bed then leaves the house quietly.

Hours later, Kimberly awakes with a groan and a pounding headache.
 
Saturday morning. Late. What time is it? The light streams in through the cracks in the curtains. Kim wants to get up. Her head hurts. Her pussy hurts. Her ass hurts. Her mouth tastes of....what is it...lint? It tastes of lint, like it's been wiped out with a towel. And something else.

Bill must be downstairs. The house is silent. Kim slides her feet off the bed, one at a time. Her head hurts. Why is she wearing Bill's pyjamas? What time did she get home last night?

Her feet on the floor, she lets the duvet slip off. How can a duvet hit the carpet and make such a loud noise? She remembers the club. Rock City. Naomi's birthday. Stephanie was there. She didn't want to go inside. Not that place. They have....strippers. She's thought it now. Strippers. Images in her head. Naomi and a birthday cock...cake...cock...

Kim stands. Giddy. She holds onto the dresser. The clock says nearly 11. There will be washing to do. And Bill's breakfast. No, lunch. He must have helped himself. She calls out, but only a raspy whisper passes her lips.

She stumbles to the landing. The stairs are steep. But she's falling down them before she thinks about it. Half falling half hanging onto the rail. She twists her foot at the bottom, painfully. This time she calls out.

Where is Bill? The living room is quiet and empty. No one in the kitchen either. She looks out to the drive. Her car is in the garage. She sees it through the open double door. But Bill's is gone.

She boils the jug. Coffee. Painkillers. Why is she so raw....down below?

Even the jug boils loudly. But coffee made, she sits. Bill's laptop is open on the breakfast table. She presses 'on'. It opens a porn site. Why does Bill look at this stuff? Even before breakfast. Smooth blonde women, shaved, ridiculously large breasts. And the things they do. Men. Lots of men. But no faces. Just waist down. All muscled and shaved too, massive appendages prodding and poking and thrusting and sliding into every orifice while the slutty women laugh and moan and beg to be defiled.

Kim has only seen one penis in her life. Bill's. On their wedding night. And she didn't want to look at that. Just wanted the light off and the blanket up to her neck and let Bill fumble around doing whatever a man does on his wedding night.

And now he looks at this disgusting filth.

But then she remembers seeing another penis. A birthday cock. But where?

Kim reaches over to close the laptop. As she does it pings. She knows the sound. An email. She doesn't have an account, but Bill lets her send and receive from his. The email arrives as a box in the top right hand corner of the screen, just where the massive red head of a penis suddenly disgorges its milky load across the face of a smiling whore.

She holds out a hand to cover the disgusting scene, so that only the email box is in her sights. She focuses on the words in the box.

"DP this fucking church girl". Oh no, Bill is receiving filthy emails now as well...but those words are strangely familiar. DP this fucking church girl. Somewhere in the back of her mind, Kim has heard this phrase before. DP? Initials for something. And the nasty F word. Church girl. It sounds like the filth Bill watches. What does it mean?

The box is starting to fade. Instinctively Kim grabs for the mouse before the box is gone, hovers the cursor over it, and clicks.
 
Kim clicks on the email, but inadvertently clicks on the one email below the one that had just pinged. An email opens and its from Graham, her pastor, at the First Baptist Church she attends every Sunday. The email reads,

Kimberley,

I hope all is well. We were all quit shocked and dismayed at your non appearance at church this morning. You have worked so hard on setting up the special choir and preacher from DC who was to speak today. Did you forget you were to sing solo today? Are you sick? You never miss a service? Bill was here, but sat in the back pew strangely and when i went to go speak to him he got up and left? I swung by your house this morning as i came back from church, but no one answered the door? I hope you are feeling well and please call me when you get this email, if you have problems,

Sincerely,

Pastor Graham.

Kim’s head ache pounds as she reads. Ung! I never miss church! What happened last night!? Kim closes the email then realises the email she saw ping in was still unopened.

Kim looked at the obscene subject line. DP the fucking Church Girl.....

Kim shudders as she reads the lewd subject line. Disgusting!

Kim, feeling guilty and her head pounding clicks the email and as she waits for it to open she turns and opens a bottle of aspirin and gulps 3 400 mg pills down with a full glass of water. Kim clicks on the coffee pod machine then turns and sits down with a fresh coffee.

The laptop had gone to screen saver, and when she moves the mouse the email appears.

Kim looks at the opening sentence and she reads with confusion on her face. The coffee cup in her hand shakes as she reads,


To: Kim SAMMS
From: The Mysterious Man
Subject: DP the Fucking Church Girl


Dear Self Righteous Church Girl Slut (Aka Kimberley SAMMS)


I hope you enjoyed the party last night. I know i did along with the two others. Especially our ride home. I never knew married church girls were so fucking slutty with strange men they never have met before. I mean cheating on first site! Damnnn!

I’m sure as you read this you have no idea what I’m talking about. Well don’t worry. Everything has been preserved on film and video! Hahaha. I have a set of instructions for you Kimberley. You will follow in detail. If you disobey i will send copies to Bill, your church and to your work office. Understand Kimberley......

As Kim reads her face drains. What is this guy going on about. This must be a joke. Kim strains to remember the night, but can only remember the lewd shaped cock cake. After that its a blank. Kim realises this must be some kind of freak. Some kind of sick joke. She goes to delete the email, but decides to read the last paragraph.

........ oh Kimberly if you think this is all a joke and I’m not serious i have attached a pic you may be interested in. Now for the instructions. I want the following done immediately.

1) shower
2) shave all hair. Pussy and ass
3) oil pussy and ass
4) get a stud put into your clit
5) write with a permanent marker above your pussy “ this cunt belongs to the mysterious man”

When done take a clear HD pic and send it in reply to this email


DO IT NOW!

Sincerely,

Mysterious Man

I’m not doing that! My god! Kim exclaims so loudly. Her hand hovers on the delete button, but then remembers the attached pic. Kim clicks open and the image slowly appears. The face has been blurred but...OMG... Kims coffee cup crashes to the floor as she looks at the pic in shock!
 
Kim gazed at the photo for a long time. There she was, naked and violated. It wasn't faked. It wasn't some sick joke. She was right there. Naked. Her legs spread. Smiling around a cock in her mouth. Lying on her back while some guy fucked her pussy. And worst of all, she was lying on a guy who had his cock....she could barely think it...in her butt.

She felt dirty. How was this picture taken? How did she let it happen? She looked again. Her face smiled back. Her eyes bored into her. Oh my God, it was her wedding ring, clearly recognisable up close, the special stone she chose with Bill at the jeweller on Main Street.

She looked down at her ring finger. The special stone. Shining as freshly as they day they chose it together. And there it was on the screen, her fingers splayed wide against the edge of a bed to keep her balance as three men she didn't know penetrated her in every hole.

She couldn't see their faces. They were just men with very large appendages. Nothing really out of the ordinary about them, not that she had seen anyone but Bill naked. Except for the guy invading her pussy. He had 3 blue stars tattooed down the left side of his torso. Oh how she hated tattoos.

No, Kim didn't know these men. Or did she? If only she could remember. She went to a birthday party at one of those questionable clubs out by the interstate. Naomi's birthday. What had they done? Why hadn't someone looked after her? She wanted to phone someone, Stephanie, and ask what had happened. But what would that achieve? Disclosing her disgraceful behaviour. That was all.

And then there were the lewd suggestions. Shaving. Oiling. Piercing. Writing on herself. Well at least that wasn't going to happen.

I can delete the photo. Delete the message. It will all go away.

She did. And felt better.

Kim walked back upstairs and showered. How she tried to scrub off the shame. How she tried not to look at herself where she'd been violated. But whatever she did in the shower, in the bathroom, wherever she went in the house, she saw herself in the mirrors, reflected in windows, the slut in the photo.

The phone rang, jarring her out of her misery. It was her god-daughter Janey, her favourite, sweet, respectable Janey who was graduating soon and off to college to become a kindergarten teacher.

"Hi Aunty Kim, just checking you're in. I want to come over and show you the prom dresses I'm choosing between. I really want your help."

Kim breathed deeply. Thank God for Janey, she thought. Just what I need after the shock.

"Yes, please. Come on over. We'll have tea and cake."

"Have you enough for three?" Janey asked. "I want you to meet my new boyfriend. You'll like him Aunty Kim. Very handsome and smart, and making his future in hospitality."

"Sure, honey," Kim said as Janey rang off. The photo forgotten for the moment, she went into the kitchen to prepare for the visit.
 
Thank you Lord! Kim exclaims out loud. Sweet Janey! The perfect distraction. Kimberley loved Janey to bits. Janey was her Sisters only child and has always had a close relationship with her every since the christening years ago. Please Lord forgive me if I’ve done anything wrong! Kim says whispering a prayer to herself. How can i do something so bad and be such a horrible example for my darling niece.

Kim goes to the computer and makes sure all is deleted. Surely that was photoshopped. She tries to lie to herself. With a deep breath she goes upstairs and put on a ankle length dress that goes all the way up to her neck. The severe style helped her feel clean.

Kim mind keeps flashing back to the photo as she waits for her god daughter. Ugg. In my b b butt? And my vagina? At the same time? And down my throat? Impossible?? Kim begins to get worked up and paces the floor. Kim tries to ignore the fact that her pussy and ass are still quiet sore. Trying to wish time to go faster Kim needs an escape immediately.

Kim walks over the book shelf where her Sweet husbands secret stash of scotch is kept. She pours a double over ice and gulps it down. Kim feels the alcohol burn. The room sways in front of her eyes. Ugg! Forgive me Lord i know booze is wrong, but i need to calm down!! Kim pours another as the image burns into her brain. With a deep breath she drains the second and puts the scotch away. A giggle escapes Kims mouth as she stands up. The room sways a bit and she holds on to the counter as she giggles again. Wow. Kim has never had the equivalent of 4 drinks in 30 seconds.

Kim hears the sound of a car pulling up so she sways and giggles and goes to the bathroom and quickly brushes her teeth, mouthwash, then splashes cool water on her face.

Kim walks to the door feeling giddy, calm, full of guilt and worried all at the same time.

Darling ! Kim exclaims as she opens the door and hugs Janet tight. It’s sooooo good to see you.

I had a horrible head ache and missed church! Your uncle is out at the moment but I’m here. She Giggles

Kim this is my boyfriend Chad. He may be the one Auntie! Chad extends his hand and says in a familiar voice, nice to meet you ma’am. I see beauty runs in the family!

Kim blushes as Janet laughs. He is such a charmer Kim!

Please come in please. Kim leads them to the kitchen as she thinks. Damn he seems familiar. May i take your coats? Janet laughs. We will do that Auntie. Fine ill get coffee on then, Kim says.

Kim turns to start the coffee. As she pours in the coffee grounds she watches Chad as he pulls his coat off. As he does his torso momentarily is exposed and Kim catches a glimpse of blue stars!

Kim freezes and her brain goes to panic.

Kim stands and stares until she hears Janet voice. Auntie ? Auntie? Auntie ? You ok?
 
Kim spilled coffee grounds everywhere.

"I'm fine, Janey," she said as she mopped up. "Just fine. You go sit with Chad. I'll bring in the coffee."

Blue stars. Like in the photo. But how many young men have blue stars tattooed on their sides? Kim didn't know anyone with tattoos but she knew they were out there. There were tattoo parlours on street corners in parts of town she didn't visit. And she'd seen tattoos on TV wrestlers and movie stars and...she shuddered...on some of the websites Bill looked at. Horrible lurid pictures of dragons and skulls and strange pagan patterns which covered people and obliterated their God-given looks.

She made the coffee, placed the pot and the cups, a jug of milk and the sugar bowl on the floral-patterned bamboo tray Janey had given her as a birthday present when she was in grade school, and carried it all into the sitting room.

Janey and Chad weren't there. Kim placed everything on the coffee table and listened for a noise. Nothing. She stepped into the hall and looked down to the front door. Again nothing. Perhaps they'd gone upstairs.

Kim padded back the way she'd come down this morning. When she reached the landing she realised Janey wouldn't have come upstairs without an invitation. How silly. They must be outside. Kim stepped over to the window and looked into the yard.

Chad had Janey pushed up against a column on the porch. He had one hand under her much-too-short skirt and had lifted it up high enough for Kim to see Janey's g-string panties. What possessed young girls, Kim thought. Janey had pulled up Chad's shirt. Those blue stars again. Kim shuddered.

She watched as the two young people kissed passionately, Chad groping Janey vigorously and Janey let him without a hint of modesty or complaint. My goodness, Kim thought, the boy has even looped his fingers under Janey's panties and was working his way into places Kim didn't approve.

She banged on the window in disgust. It seemed Janey was oblivious. But Chad heard her. He slowly manoeuvred Janey around, his mouth still on hers, his fingers still inside her panties, until he could look up and lock eyes with Kim. And as they watched each other, Kim saw him turn Janey again, this time until she was facing the column with Chad behind her. Kim watched him unzip his jeans, lift Janey's skirt, and pull down her panties exposing her butt.

And then Chad pushed Janey over the back of the love seat so that Kim could see her private parts, and massaged her vagina. He looked up and smiled wickedly at Kim. She was shocked beyond belief. Janey naked with a boy on her porch.

She stood frozen with fear and disgust as Chad dispensed with the massage, pulled his hard penis from his unzipped jeans, and sank it deep into Janey. And with his hands on her back, he proceeded to pound her from behind.

Kim nearly fainted, but recovered and ran to the stairs. And like this morning, she half stepped, half fell across the top step, but losing her footing, fell the rest of the way, banging her head on the rail. Everything went black.
 
Kim feels the darkness receding. She hears murmurs of voices but she can’t seem to claw her way to consciousness. Kim hears a familiar voice from the other night. She remembers a blue tattoo and big cocks. Her subconscious hears Chad talking.

Janey your aunt looks hot. Look at her! Her dress has hiked up around her waist as she lays sprawled at the bottom of the stairs. Look at that Cunt and ass! It’s red raw from fresh abuse laughs Chad. Omg. Gasps Janey. She looks in shock at kims obviously used Pussy and ass. I di di di didn’t think uncle Dan did such hard things Janey says further.

We should help her up shouldn’t we? Ask chad. Or can we play with her a bit Janey? Don’t be silly?! She’s my aunt. And she’s a churchy type!

Kim stirs and moans. Mumbles incoherently. As if having a bad dream kim mutters. No no. Not in my Pussy. Not in my ass. Not all of you at once guys. Nooo moo nooo. I’m married!! Kim moans further. Omg your Cock is in my drunk Christian wife asshole! Noooo


Kim starts to thrash about.

Janey’s hands fly the her mouth as she hears her aunties murmurs. Omg!
 
"She's hurt, Chad. We should call an ambulance or something."

Janey watched Chad as he leaned down and examined her aunt. Concerned as she was, she still couldn't help noticing how Chad's jeans slid down as he crouched, exposing his ass crack. Fuck she thought, he has a beautiful butt. Without thinking, she leaned over, placed one hand on his shoulder for balance, and ran the fingers of her other hand down his back and into the top of his ass crack.

"I think she's fine," Chad said. "She's just had a fall. Why don't we help her up to bed?"

Janey murmured approvingly. She was wondering if she'd heard her aunt's mutterings properly. All that garbled stuff about being fucked by more than one guy. It didn't make sense. But then nor did the state of Aunt Kim's pussy and ass. She was red raw, obviously the result of some unrestrained love making in the recent past. It didn't seem like Aunt Kim at all. But Janey was a little less sure about Uncle Bill. She'd never imagined he and Kim had anything but the most vanilla of sexual relations. He'd told her as much when he'd had that strange conversation with Janey and her friends round the pool one night when her aunt had gone to bed early.

"Help me get her up the stairs," Chad said.
 
Last edited:
Kim awakens slowly. Her head aching and throbbing. Kims eyes flutter open but her vision is blurred and her head swims. . Kim reaches to massage her throbbing head, but she can’t move her hand. Kim tries again and moans as her head pulses in stabbing pain. Kim looks at her left hand and sees it’s tied by a black satin rope to a four poster bed. She looks to her right and sees her right hand fastened similarly.

Omg. Gulp! Kim swallows hard and tries to swing her legs off the bed but finds each ankle fastened securely. Kim tries to yell HELP! But strangely can only manage a weak croaking noise. Kims struggles weakly at the ties. Kim feels cool air or a unfamiliar feel down between her legs.

Kims eyes clear fully open and she looks up at the ceiling in shock as she sees her own tied naked body in a larger ceiling mirror. Kim looks at her Pussy to try and find the source of the sensation. She mutters niooooo as she sees her pussy is completely bald and glistening in oil. Omg!! Gasp.

Kim squirms on the bed and realises there is more down there causing strange sensations. Kim looks and sees the tip of a silver object protruding from her anal cavity. Her breath quickens and her heart races as she suddenly feels her ass so fulll and stretched. Nooooo!!!

Kim wails weakly As she suddenly hears her nieces voice. Auntie! Lol. Are you ok! I’m sorry but my Chad is a bad bad man. Kim blushes deep red as she sees her niece standing in front of her with a black rubber dominatrix suit, high rubber boots, with a huge red strap on protruding. Her hand swings a leather whip! Crack! Kim screams in pain as the whip strikes her body. Ahhhhhhh.

Uncle Bob didn’t use your red raw ass auntie! Did he??!! You cheating Whore!!!

No no you don’t understand sweetie! Kim protests I I I was drugged!!

Ha. Your sweetie lil hubby never Fucks you does he? Does he Bitch?!! Crack crack! Ahhhhh. Pleasenoooo kim gasps. He he never Fucks me! Kim sobs.

I know auntie cause he is to busy Fucking me and my friends! Kims eyes widen!! Noooo???!!!!!
 
Last edited:
Janey sat on the bed and took Kim's hand, stroking it. Kim could see Janey was unwell. Her eyes were red, pupils dilated. What had Chad given her? What had he done to them both?

"What has he done to you, Janey dear?"

Janey didn't appear to hear. She just looked vacantly from Kim to the door and back again.

"Is Chad here, Janey? Is Chad in the house."

Again Janey didn't answer.

"Will Chad be back soon?" Kim struggled again but the satin ropes binding her to the bed were tight. She couldn't help but look up and see herself in the mirror, spread eagled, oiled, violated. And Janey sitting there in that vile black rubber suit with the horrible red dildo strapped to her groin.

"Janey, help your aunty. Untie me and we'll get some help."

This time Janey reacted. She looked down suddenly, glaring into Kim's eyes, grabbing her wrist tightly. Kim winced in pain.

"No Aunty, that would be wrong. Chad told me to keep you here. He loves you Aunty. He loves us both. He loves fucking your ass, just like Uncle Bill does to me and my friends."

Kim wanted to scream.

"Uncle Bill doesn't do that to you Janey. You're just dreaming. You're not well."

If only she could adjust herself and stop the thing in her butthole hurting.

"Oh no Aunty, you're wrong. Uncle Bill loves fucking me up the ass. And I love it too."

Janey reached down beside the bed.

"Chad filmed Uncle Bill fucking me and my friend Sally up the ass. It's on my phone. Do you want to watch it with me? It's linked to the flat screen. I'll turn it on for you."

Kim wanted to look anywhere but the flatscreen, but an irresistible force drew her gaze to the opposite wall. The TV flashed on.
 
Kim could not believe what she was hearing from her sweet innocent niece Janey. Kim
Glances at the big screen as the video appears on the screen. Kim can see it’s her house. It’s shows the front door and all is quit. That’s our house kim says. It’s our security camera footage! Hush auntie. Pay attention. This is uncle bill showing me how to be a women for the first time! Stop it Janey. Stop it now this has gone to far! As Kim struggles the plug in her ass stretches her wider. Agggggggg moans kim. Janey smiles and turns up the volume. Kim and Janey stare at the big screen.

“ ding ding goes the door bell. The big screen shows Bill, clad in black silk bath robe walk up to the door. Bill can be heard saying, who the hell is this so late at nite? Bill opens the door to see his 18 year old niece and a similar age blue eyed blonde. Both are clad in green and yellow school uniform blouse and skirt with white socks and black shoes with hair done up in pig tails. Hi uncle bill! Janey yelps jumping through the front door and throwing her arms around her uncle. It’s been ages uncle bill! This is my friend Sally. Sorry we are late but we’re here!! Sally says hi shyly.

Come in girls. This is such a surprise! Your auntie Kim is away with your mother? Why are you hear so late? Mom sent us to stay the weekend silly. Didn’t you get the email. She thought you would like the company with auntie Kim away with her. Janey says.

Bill smiles at both girls and says well you two are gorgeous. Mmmm. Yes indeed Come on inside! Bill closes and key locks the front door. His robe opens slightly revealing a now hard cock engorged due to a tight Cock ring. He pulls Janey into his arms and hugs her tightly. Pressing his hard bulge into her stiomach. Welcome to my abode gorgeous! Bill kisses her cheek then her lips lightly. He placed his arms around Janet then Sally. You two beauties have perfect timing. I was just watching a movie. You can join me! Lol. Your school uniform even fits the theme! Lol. What ? Both girls Ask looking at each other with a questioning look.

Bill places a large hand on a each of their asscheeks and guides the two teens to the bar area. Drinks girls? No we’re to young uncle bill! Tee hee Janey laughs nervously. Nonsense your both practically adults. Bill pours two stong gin n tonics and hands them to the girls. Drink up girls. I insist! Bill says in an animal growl.

Janey has always felt strange around uncle bill but in a good way. She drinks her drinks and quivers a bit as uncle bill places his hand back on her tight bubble butt and guides her and Sally from the bar and into the theatre room.

A new camera takes over and it show uncle bill massaging each teens ass as he guides them to the big screen. On screen paused is a young teen in a school uniform Flat on her back on a school desktop with a huge cock deep in her ass. The male actor dressed like a teacher has two massive hands around her neck chocking her hard. U u uncle Bill!!!! Omg!! Janey gasps. What is this?

This is sex education my sweet sexy niece! Bill pulls both girls down onto the sofa next to him as he sits. As bill sits his robe unfolds fully showing his huge Cock ring strapped Cock bulging and purple. Bill presses play as the loud action begins. The teen on screen is screaming. Oh daddy oh daddy.

Janet and Sally look at bill then his huge Cock then the screen. Wh wha what is happening uncle? Bill ignores her question and grabs janeys small hand and places it his Cock as her turns to the young blonde teen and kisses her mouth hard and rough. His hand feeling her breasts through the uniform top.
 
Last edited:
Kim felt sick. The butt plug hurt. Her pussy hurt. And on the flatscreen, the one Bill had bought for her birthday when she'd been ill so she could watch TV without coming downstairs, on the TV in vivid technicolor and the sound up loud enough to hurt her ears, was Bill fucking Janey and her friend Sally.

Kim tried to look away, but the screen was almost as big as the wall. And when she looked to one side there was Janey completely engrossed in what was happening to her.

"Fuck me hard, Uncle Bill," a voice said. "Up my tight teen ass."

Kim looked up. The screen was entirely taken up with Bill's cock pumping into a smooth female butt. That must hurt so, Kim thought, drawn like Janey to the extraordinary assault being played out before her.

And then the camera pulled back. Bill was still violating Sally, but now Kim could see that as he did so, he had his face between Janey's legs. The camera zoomed in until she could see Janey's vagina and Bill's tongue probing and licking and slobbering all over Janey's most private parts.

But it got worse. There was Bill's hand. The wedding ring they'd exchanged. Bill's ring finger and his middle finger were being punched into Janey's vagina like a sewing machine - in out in out. Janey was squealing. Kim could see the slick on Bill's fingers, on the wedding ring. She was physically sick.

When Janey finished wiping the sick of Kim's face, Kim felt compelled to ask her what was going on. Janey smiled.

"Well Aunty Kim, Uncle Bill is just teaching Sally and me about sex. This is what he always wanted to do with you I guess, but Sally and me did it. And the other girls."

Kim wanted to be sick again.

"Which other girls?"

"You know, the girls in my senior year. Bill took us all to the lake house that time and....."

"Stop."

Kim had had enough. It dawned on her the film wasn't recent. Janey and Sally were wearing their Catholic Girls' High School uniforms and the few times Kim could see their faces, she realised they were wearing their high school haircuts too. The film was at least three years old.

"My God, Janey, this is you in senior year. Janey say it isn't true."

Janey just nodded.

"And when you went to the lake house with Bill there were five or sex girls."

"Eight," Janey said.

"And you didn't just go with Bill. You went with Father Phelan because there were too many of you for one car."

Janey looked up at the screen and Kim's eyes followed. She couldn't see Bill now, just Janey and Sally lying in their blouses, undone to expose their firm 18 year old breasts, naked from the waists down, their legs spread and their smooth red private parts bared for all the world to see. And then, from the left hand edge of the screen appeared Father Phelan's smiling face, then his dog collar and full priests' outfit. As he leaned down, the camera followed until only his two hands were visible, both of them ravaging the girls' vaginas just as Bill had done moments ago.

"You are good girls," she heard the Father say in his Boston accent.
 
Janey giggles as her Aunt kim struggled again at the ties that bound her. Kim grunted a loud animalistic Noooo sound and struggled Violently with the ties. That cheating asshole! Kim hissed as her eyes whirled wildly. I’m gonn kill Bill! A a a And that Fucking Priest! Just wait till I tell the bishop!

Kim breathing hard finally sits back on the bed. Her chest heaving. Her anal plug aches badly. Janey giggles again and says. ‘Why Auntie Kimberly! You don’t like this new video? Hmmmm? Janey asks teasingly. She walks up to kim and slaps her mouth with the plastic Cock harshly. Ahhhhh. Please. Nooooo moans kim. Sit back and watch Auntie! Janey orders.

On screen the priest rubs his fingers over Janey and Sally’s bare bottom. Kim assumes it’s Sally but the camera is zoomed in and the faces cannot be seen. Nice fresh ass to Fuck the priest utters. The girls moan in unison. Kim can’t tell if it’s in protest or pleasure. The camera zooms out and Kim gasps loudly. Omg no no no. It can’t be. It’s not Janey and Sally. It’s Janey and her younger sister Lucy. Omg. Kim sees the date on the video is just last month. Omg. Janey. I know Lucy is 18 now but she was saving herself to be a nun! She always wanted to be pure and live a nun like life!!??

Janey laughs harshly. Yeah well Lucy Remained pure! Ha ha. Her pussy anyway. Her ass? That’s another story!? Lol. Bill comes into view and says you ready for some hard ass Fucking father? They both high five then get down between each girl. Bill grabs Lucy’s asscheeks and pulls them apart widely and licks the pink hole up and down. Soon he is pushing his tongue deep into Lucy’s virgin ass. Ohhhh uncle bill. Omg. Feels so goood. Ohhh. But I’m supposed to remain pure! Ohhhh. Bill presses his wedding band finger down to Lucy’s Clit then at the edge of her cunt. Nooooo not that uncle. Please!!!!!! Just ass Fuck me uncle bill. Ass Fuck Meeeee she screams.

Bill pulls Lucy’s young tight ass up till her legs are up over his own shoulders. He looks down into Lucy’s big brown eyes and presses his cock to her tight anus. UNNNNNNGGGGGGG LUCY gasps loudly as her tight anus refuses entry. Her eyes bulge and well up in tears as bill presses harder. Agggggggggggggg she screams as Bills huge cock head pops into her asshole. Ohhhh Fucckkkkkkk the teen screams. Omg! Lucy is breathing hard and tears flow from her eyes as Bill suddenly thrusts all the way in until his balls slap the young girls ass. UNCLEEEEE!!!!!!!! Eeeeioiiieeeee.

As Lucy screams Bill pulls out and slams back in all the way, but harder and faster. Lucy’s screams become louder and louder until bill reaches down and wraps both hands around her small neck and chokes her hard. Achhhh achhhh A hhhhhhh. Lucy’s face turns bright red the blue as bill ass Fucks her tight ass. Sweat begans to pour off of Bill’s back as he fucks like a crazed caveman. Lucy’s slim teen frame is jerked wildly with each thrust. You filthy teen nun Whore!!!!!! Bill screams choking and Fucking.

Bill suddenly freezes and his eyes roll back. Kim looks at the screen in total shock and appallment as
her sweet husband appears to have a heart attack. But Bill screams and the Cam zooms in as he cums deep in Lucy’s asshole. Bill pumps in and out jetting cum in her ass and all over her belly.
 
Kim pressed her eyes tight shut, but she could only block out the visuals. The sound of her husband and their priest slamming their cocks into the three girls' assholes she couldn't erase. And even with her eyes shut she knew Janey, sweet innocent Janey, who she'd looked after as if she was her own daughter and not her sister's, was sitting there next to her on the edge of the bed in a rubber suit and sporting an enormous red strap on penis. And by the rawness of her vagina, a strap on penis that may well have penetrated her.

Kim was nearly used to the ache of the butt plug by now, although if she moved, even the tiniest amount, it bit into her painfully.

Bill's and Father Phelan's voices kept saying those ugly words. Words that Kim only heard in her worst nightmares. Words you couldn't say on TV or in any of the books she read. Sometimes she heard them on the bus from the school students or from drunks, or saw them sprayed on the walls of car parks. But here. In her own home. And from her husband and her priest? Oh God!

And Janey was saying them, and Sally, sweet Sally, and little Lucy who wanted to be a nun.

Kim cried.

And then the sound stopped.

She opened her eyes. Janey bent over her, her eyes strangely vacant. As if she'd been drugged. That was it. Janey was drugged. Now and in the film. How else to explain what she'd willingly allowed to be done to her.

"Have they drugged you Janey? Dear? Have they drugged you?"

But Janey just leaned down, placed her fingers on Kim's torso below her navel, and then ran them down to the pubic hair. Kim could feel Janey's fingers sliding through the oily slick which someone had spread between Kim's legs and underneath, all the way to her rear.

And then, simultaneously, Kim felt Janey's fingers inside her vagina, her niece's head leaning across her so she could see only the sound was off, but the foul film kept on playing. The flatscreen was filled with one of the girl's legs held wide apart and Bill's head bobbing between them, the camera angle panning round to reveal his tongue deep in the shaved folds of pink flesh. And Bob leering round at the camera as he orally violated one the teens.

And there was a third event. The front door closing downstairs. Oh God, she thought, listening for footsteps on the stairs.
 
Kims eyes widen as her sweet niece Janey starts to lick her Pussy. Yes I’m drugged auntie. I ass Fuck for coke! Is that what you like to hear auntie Kim? Huh? Janey laughs and pulls out a small glass vile of white powder. You ever snort coke and fuck auntie? Gang bang? Force fucked by strangers ? Huh auntie Kim? Janey slaps Kims Pussy hard. Answer me Bitch!!

I know your Pussy and ass is red and raw Auntie. And it’s not from Uncle Bill! Lol. Kim reddens in embarrassment. No!!! I haven’t done d d drugs! C c coke!!! I I don’t remember how my ass got r r red! I went to a after work party and things got hazy! Honest. Slap!! Slap!! Ahhhhh. Please Janey! Don’t hurt me! My thingy is sore! I raised you like my own child!

Janey laughs and taps a line of cocain on Kims Clit and Pussy. Kim gasp as she feels a strange numbing sensation grow on her Pussy. Janey places her nostril on her aunties Pussy and snorts the line of coke off of Kims Clit! OH FUCK YEAH!! Janey breaths in deep! Fuck yeah! Her eyes wild! I’m gonna rape your ass auntie! White powder smeared On her nose. Kim gasps at her young neicses actions. Omg!!!! Omg. Noooo.

Janet Taps out a line of coke onto her plastic Cock. Grabs kim roughly by her hair. Presses her nose to her fake Cock. Snort bitch! Now. Kim gasps and involuntarily snorts the whole line in one long snort. Kims world swirls. Her body now alive in sensation. Never before feeling such euphoria. Such inhibitions. Janey grabs Kims head roughly and starts to face Fuck her with plastic Cock. Kims mouth goes numb from the remnants of coke. Her head jerks wildly as her neice Fucks her mouth. Kims face shows bulging red shot eyes and loud gasps and gags.

Chad walks up and laughs. He unties kim quickly and slaps Janey roughly until she falls onto the bed. Hurt me daddy. Hurt me taunts Janey. Chad taps more white powder out, but this time on Janey’s taint. From her asshole to her Pussy. Chad grips kim by a handful of hair and pushes her nose to her neice’s taint. Snort! Now! Nooooo kim groans already high as Fuck. Chad pushes the ass plug in deep and hard. Now!!! Kim sticks out her tongue involuntarily and taste her nieces ass. Kim closes her eyes shut tight and snorts another line of coke off of her nieces taint. SNNNNOORRRTTT!!!!

FUCKKKKKKKKK SCREAMS KIM! FUCKKKKKKKK! Kim feels the jolt of coke and her body Alive with sensation. She feels her self pushed forward till she straddling her neice. Janey lines up the fake Cock as Chad yanks the butt plug out harshly. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk kim screams as the coke rocks her world. Janey Rams her big plastic Cock deep into her auntie asshole. Innnggggggggggg you Christian Bitch! Janey hisses.

Kims body orgasms immediately as her whole world twirls. Kim gasps as chad stands behind her and Rams his cock into her asshole as well. Stretching her once virgin anus even wider. Chad gripping Kims hair hard as he thrusts inside her ass.


Chad and Janet ravage Kims cocain soaked body for the rest of the night. Kims ass and Cunt and mouth are violated over and over and Kims has so many orgasms She passes out.

Through out the savage drugged sex kim has the most tremendous sex orgasm ever, but in the deep recesses of her mind she’s still disgusted despite the fact she sucks chads Cock greedily and snorts more coke off of her Sweet Janets cunt. Kim vaguely remembers computers, cams, online kinky requests and her absolute wanting and craving more and more drug fueled violent sex.
Finally blackness overcomes kim and she falls asleep.
 
Back
Top