IC -- "Shaanra's Ghost" (closed)

ManInTheLoft

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 25, 2018
Posts
170
"Shaanra's Ghost"

OOC thread

It was a dark and stormy night...

(Really? Is that really how we're going to start this? Oh, and I'm sure there was lightning and thunder, too, wasn't there?)

Do you mind, I'm telling a story here!

Anyway...

As the lightning flashes across the sky and the thunder booms over the valley, a dark coach pulled by four elegant black horses pulls up to an Inn. The Escorts hurry their charge inside, calling for food, drink, and the best room in the house. She is taken immediately to her quarters; the inn keeper and few guests see only a figure -- presumably a woman of Nobility or Royalty -- completely hidden in a full cloak.



The following day, a pair of King's Guardsmen arrive for an afternoon ale, only to find everyone in the building slaughtered, bloodied and sliced by the blades of unknown assailants.

Moving about the tavern, and up the stairs toward the inn's room, they find the equally dead bodies of armed men, soldiers but not of the King's Guard.

Inside the relatively elegant room at the end of the hall, they find a young woman, a teenager of obviously upper class status. Her once beautiful body now lays dead upon the bed, a look of horror in her face as her still open eyes gaze toward the heavens as if searching for answers to why she has been so brutalized.

The front of her gown is ripped open about her bosom, though her clothes are otherwise seemingly untouched and in place. A dark bruise fills the cleavage between her young, firm breasts, as if she'd been struck their by a monstrously large fist.

The scene is a mystery...

And it will remain a mystery forever, as no one comes forward to identify who the young woman is...

But ... sometimes forever isn't forever.

***************​


Time passes, and one day you stop at the inn.

You need shelter from yet another raging storm.

The new inn keeper offers you a room:
  • If you pay him five coppers (coins). (Sorry: you only have 2.)
  • If you work as a waitress all night, serving the noisy, boisterous patrons, all of whom are men and will likely be grabbing at your ass as you pass by ... and give him half of your tips.
  • If you go into the back room for something a bit more personal in nature.
 
The new inn keeper offers you a room:
  • If you pay him five coppers (coins). (Sorry: you only have 2.)
  • If you work as a waitress all night, serving the noisy, boisterous patrons, all of whom are men and will likely be grabbing at your ass as you pass by ... and give him half of your tips.
  • If you go into the back room for something a bit more personal in nature.

I am tempted to pull my blade and sink it into his heart. Men!

"I'll pay, sir," I tell him with obvious attitude. "Just let me see if I can find the coins."

I turn away and reach into a pocket on the inside of my cloak to find only two coins. I grasp one tightly and lightly murmur to myself, "Un geiniog yn dod yn bump."

When I turn to open my hand before the inn keeper, five coins lay in my palm. I can see the disappointment in his eyes: I can imagine him thinking money is good, but pussy is better.

"I expect a meal to come with this," I stress with a hard look. "Five coins for just a room is steep."

What will he say? (If he says no, I will press but not so much that I get in trouble. I'll figure something out.)

I have no interest in being down here with others, so as long as no one interrupts me, I'll collect my food and drink and go to my room for the night.
 
The inn keeper did indeed show disappointment in your choice. Many women who entered his tavern on their own were well skilled at earning their room and board with their bodies. Oh well.

"I expect a meal to come with this," I stress with a hard look. "Five coins for just a room is steep."

He shows reluctance to give up food for which you and he haven't already negotiated. But he goes behind the counter and puts together a simple plate of pork, bread, turnips, and ale.

You get to your room just fine, and the next hour or so passes without incident.

Then, just about the time you are laying down to go to sleep, the door bursts open. Three drunk men enter, laughing and leering and making comments that left little doubt as to their intent: to wet their cocks in you.

What do you do?
 
I immediately raise a hand in the direcrion of the men and call out, "Fflachia!"

A sun bright flash erupts from my palm at the men. (Presuming they have no resistance to magic) the men react to the blinding light as anyone would.

I hadn't yet undressed, except to shed my boots and cloak. I grab both of them, and head for and out the door.

(Presuming I make it during the 5 second effect of my spell) I run for the stairs with the intent of escaping the second floor. If anyone gets in my way I will cast a Statue spell.
 
Back
Top