Seeking male or female for non-sexual game

ManInTheLoft

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 25, 2018
Posts
170
Seeking male or female writer for non-sexual game and 15+ short turns/posts per week.

This is more D&D style table top game than creative, descriptive role play.

It's not fantasy creatures, though.

Think post-apocalyptic, virus outbreak situation with creatures like those from the movie, "World War Z": they are fast and rabid and cannibalistic. There is a big difference between the WWZ monsters and mine, but you won't learn that for a while.

I will sometimes give you options of your next move, sort of like a CYOA (create your own adventure) role play; other times, I will simply present a situation and you will have to offer up your own choices or make your move and wait to see what happens.

You will accumulate NPCs (non player characters) who will act sort of like extra lives: so long as you have an NPC to sacrifice, your PC will not get killed. Keep in mind, though, that NPCs must be loyal to be willing to sacrifice themselves, and to keep them loyal you must supply their needs: food, water, security ... sexual release even. (No, this isn't a sexual role play, but hey, a guy or girl has needs, and if you want to write sex scenes, you may. Hell, at times, I may even contribute if you wish, but that's not my primary purpose with this thread.)

If you have questions about the concept, feel free to ask here.
 
If there wasn't fast zombies, I would be game. Don't ask. It is just an irrational fear of mine.
 
Then we shall join the resistance, take down the queen and destroy its hive. Or something like that. Do I pass the test for a role playing table game? Or are there more to the trial?
 
How about a Mafia style game...Can easily be done in a thread mode if folks are interested?
 
Back
Top