Dr D's Dastardly Den

HA! I ain't proud, I'll eat Pop Tarts too, though, probably would not call then "pastries". :rolleyes:

or is that a fer real thing?
Poptart!! That's fighting words!! That is a hindbær snitte! It's much better than a poptart. It's like two at once! With HINDBÆR! :mad: :rolleyes: ;)

I wouldn't exactly say "we," no... But that's what Google Translate is for, eh?

You can try. I wasn't very good at it for a long time. As it is, my three and a half year old is better at speaking Danish than I am.

Poptart!! That's fighting words!! That is a hindbær snitte! It's much better than a poptart. It's like two at once! With HINDBÆR! :mad: :rolleyes: ;)

more for me, then.:D

I don't buy them, but.... if they are in front of me...

I'm no connoisseur, more of a kinda sewer.:rolleyes:

You can try. I wasn't very good at it for a long time. As it is, my three and a half year old is better at speaking Danish than I am.

I'm told that Danes don't really like foreigners to try to speak Danish. Which is good, since it's waaaaaay down my list of things to learn right now.

more for me, then.:D

I don't buy them, but.... if they are in front of me...

I'm no connoisseur, more of a kinda sewer.:rolleyes:
Haha that's okay. Eat if you're hungry and don't if you're not.

I'm told that Danes don't really like foreigners to try to speak Danish. Which is good, since it's waaaaaay down my list of things to learn right now.

They always switch to English when it's speaking one on one. And if they're in a group, they get embarrassed about speaking English in front of other Danes. It's literally a no-win situation.

WHUUUUT!?:eek:

LOL

sounds so..... "rational".:D

I can be rational! *nods* mmmhmmm totally rational! Not all all crazy!!
Nuts.gif

Yum yum enjoy!

Mmm. Hindbærsnitte. It's been too long since I had one of those. Yum.

Not all of us get embarrassed talking English in front of other Danes. But most. Most have horrid accents

DrD. Are you going to draw us something pastry-related again? :D

Mmm. Hindbærsnitte. It's been too long since I had one of those. Yum.

Not all of us get embarrassed talking English in front of other Danes. But most. Most have horrid accents

I love them and I want to learn to make my own one day. I also love these:

225g_romk.png

Well whenever I speak English in a group of Danes they're all like "nåh, så snakker vi engelsk nu? hva?"

pfft.. :mad:

Well whenever I speak English in a group of Danes they're all like "nåh, så snakker vi engelsk nu? hva?"

pfft.. :mad:
most Americans don't even have the option of a second language at their disposal.:rolleyes:
We're rather pathetic and self-absorbed that way.

back to Dr. D.
(I shouldn't high jack his thread)

Last edited:
most Americans don't even have the option of a second language at their disposal.:rolleyes:
We're rather pathetic and self-absorbed that way.

I forgot to mention that I'm an American ex-pat. ;3

Let me guess: Chef's Salty Chocolate Balls?
Heh. Good guess, but sadly no. Cool name though.

they're danish Rum balls. We also call them truffles, which is of course a complete and utter lie :p
Leftover cake (or store-bought crap cake, for those of us that eat all our cake!) cocoa powder, some marmalade (raspberry is my favourite) and mix it together with rum (most use rum essence, but I don't see the point - unless it's for kids).
Roll into balls and roll in sprinkles of some kind. Delish ;)

Let me guess: Chef's Salty Chocolate Balls?

Haha that's exactly what I said when I had them the first time!!

Heh. Good guess, but sadly no. Cool name though.

they're danish Rum balls. We also call them truffles, which is of course a complete and utter lie :p
Leftover cake (or store-bought crap cake, for those of us that eat all our cake!) cocoa powder, some marmalade (raspberry is my favourite) and mix it together with rum (most use rum essence, but I don't see the point - unless it's for kids).
Roll into balls and roll in sprinkles of some kind. Delish ;)

I couldn't have said it better myself! They are really great. :cattail:

I think I'm a reasonably kinky guy, and even if I'm not into something, I generally get the idea. But Furries? Not so much. Any Furries out there want to explain it to me, or is it just one of those 'You get it or you don't,' things?

Here's a sketch of a girl who's not really feeling it.

https://deliriumseven.tumblr.com/image/163385251171

I think I'm a reasonably kinky guy, and even if I'm not into something, I generally get the idea. But Furries? Not so much. Any Furries out there want to explain it to me, or is it just one of those 'You get it or you don't,' things?

Here's a sketch of a girl who's not really feeling it.

https://deliriumseven.tumblr.com/image/163385251171

This wasn't what I was expecting but you hit the nail on the head. I chuckled aloud on this one. :D

Back