What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I've wanted for so long, so why am I now wondering if it will be the right move?????

the art of kissing

The art of kissing is a craft that is incredibly rewarding. To touch with the lips is one of the greatest experiences in the world. It can leave us with very significant memories. Think of all the ways a kiss can be carried out: slow, delicate, soft, hard...they can even be stolen and leave you breathless.

Kisses can also be sloppy, like my first one. It was not a moment worthy of notice like it was for some people, but I learned something, even at that young age. I learned that I do not like to be kissed like that. I had no experience in the area, but I knew that kissing should not feel awkward.

I love a kiss that is intense, slow and overwhelming. It's been such a long time, but I have come across a few gentlemen that have mastered this art.

That first feeling of lips against lips, evoking slow desires. Every neuron in your body pulsates with the electric current of sensuality. Bodies so close that you can see the essence of one another. Tongues entwined, composing a sensual dance. Pausing only to catch your breath. Kissing speaks when words fail you, reaching down to the deepest part of you and rousing cravings that were once, restricted. It's euphoric, really.

When the world around you no longer exists, that is when you know that you have kissing down to a fine art.

What's crossing my mind right now? How much I long to be kissed...

The art of kissing is a craft that is incredibly rewarding. To touch with the lips is one of the greatest experiences in the world. It can leave us with very significant memories. Think of all the ways a kiss can be carried out: slow, delicate, soft, hard...they can even be stolen and leave you breathless.

Kisses can also be sloppy, like my first one. It was not a moment worthy of notice like it was for some people, but I learned something, even at that young age. I learned that I do not like to be kissed like that. I had no experience in the area, but I knew that kissing should not feel awkward.

I love a kiss that is intense, slow and overwhelming. It's been such a long time, but I have come across a few gentlemen that have mastered this art.

That first feeling of lips against lips, evoking slow desires. Every neuron in your body pulsates with the electric current of sensuality. Bodies so close that you can see the essence of one another. Tongues entwined, composing a sensual dance. Pausing only to catch your breath. Kissing speaks when words fail you, reaching down to the deepest part of you and rousing cravings that were once, restricted. It's euphoric, really.

When the world around you no longer exists, that is when you know that you have kissing down to a fine art.

Respeito, what you wrote is so lovely...sigh, yes, now I want to be kissed too!!

I agree with NM as well. Very beautifully written, Respy!

Respeito, what you wrote is so lovely...sigh, yes, now I want to be kissed too!!

Thank you, NymphMyosotis. While I can't give you the kiss you desire, perhaps this will suffice in the meantime. :)

vday6_large.jpg

I agree with NM as well. Very beautifully written, Respy!

Thank you, raiguy!

Every male employee at Wal-Mart today stopped in their tracks to ask me if I needed any assistance. I'm not sure what to make of that. *checks to see if my blouse is undone*

do we really need to keep spending money on research for better mascara? I mean.. I know that the ideal mascara is essential to the overall "sexy blowjob" face that we all strive to achieve with diligence and a sense of perfectionism that my mother probably only applied to her meat loaf recipe..

but really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back