Masturbating next to someone...

chad123

Experienced
Joined
Apr 19, 2011
Posts
54
Has any of you masturbation addicts out there ever masturbated next to someone without them even knowing and actually cum? Could be someone you know, or someone you don't; perhaps you were on a bus, or on a plane. (Seems like it might be easier for women, but I guess we'll find out.)
 
I've done it more than once, I would do it back in school, before class I'd slip on a condom and pleasure myself, then I'd just remove it and flush it when done
 
yea bro...in college i used to go into the bathroom and rub one out....super funnn....especially when no one knew...i was always hoping that the hardon i came back with would get the girls excited lol.....did it work?? haha sometimes
 
Yes, I've done a several stealth-jerks in my time. Often in college, when I felt the need to jerk off every 8 seconds or so. I never would have survived the dorms without these skills! I've also jacked it on long flights (but you can only really pull that off if you have an isle seat and a straight shot to the bathroom.
 
I guess this is more of a "zipless fuck" story.

I used to ride the commuter train to work, 90 minutes each way. The middle of the car had seats facing one another. Coming home one day, I'm seated across from a very handsome man in his early thirties. Tall, dirty blonde hair, rugged. I go into a doze, as I usually do on the trip home, and wake up with a hardon. Blondie's looking at it, and damn if he isn't hard, too. We lock eyes, giving each other permission, and then go back to looking at each others hard cocks.

It was all very subtle, trying not to tip off the people sitting next to us (although I'm sure they had a clue). A purse of the lips, a graze of the hand. Our feet touched as we made love to each other with our eyes. I'd straighten in my seat to give a better outline of my cock bulging through my pants. He'd do the same. I'd rock, ever so slightly, as if I were straddling his hard dick. He'd give the tiniest thrust in return. My cock would twitch, so would his.

We kept this game up for almost an hour, both of us staining our pants with obvious precum. My stop was first, and, as the train lurched into the station, I pretended to lose my balance so I could lean down and give my lover's cock one last squeeze.

I kept looking for him over the next few weeks, wanting to take him into the men's room and suck him dry or have him plow me silly. I never saw him, though. Damn the missed opportunity.
 
Has any of you masturbation addicts out there ever masturbated next to someone without them even knowing and actually cum? Could be someone you know, or someone you don't; perhaps you were on a bus, or on a plane. (Seems like it might be easier for women, but I guess we'll find out.)

no but it would be exciting to find out!!
 
Yep, on a very long flight I got off while sitting between two people. They were both asleep, so it wasn't terribly risky. A skirt and blanket made it easy.
 
Oh, i've done it several times. And it is quite powerful to do it right under someone's nose. A couple of times it was while i was sitting on the couch next to my hubby and chatting with my Master on line.......the hardest part is being quiet. But keeping my vocals in made me cum harder....sooooo, i think it was worth it. ;)
 
Yep, on a very long flight I got off while sitting between two people. They were both asleep, so it wasn't terribly risky. A skirt and blanket made it easy.

I would have pretended to sleep if you had been sitting next to me.
 
Yeah when I was younger, I was living away from home in a studio apartment in our capital city attending university. I have a female cousin who is a year younger that I've always had a crush one. She was in town this weekend and I offered to take her out night clubbing as she had just turned 18. She was wearing the tiniest dress and I had the biggest hardon checking her out all night. She got pretty drunk and I offered for her to stay at my place because it was quite close to the city. To be honest I was hoping that something more would happen, but she was my cousin, so slim chance. Anyway, when we got back to my apartment she went and got changed to go to bed, she put on this black satin camisole. It wasn't terribly revealing or anything, but she sure looked good in it. Well I let her have my bed and I offered to sleep on the couch. I wanted to jack off so bad that I couldn't get to sleep. She was so drunk that she was asleep in a matter of minutes and there I was secretly rubbing my cock on the lounge. I laid there for about an hour, so frustrated and eventually got up to get myself a drink. I had to walk past her bed to get to the kitchen and there she was, sprawled out, the sheet only up to her knees and her nightie was up around her waist. She had a gstring on, the same one she had been wearing earlier. I know because I'd managed to peek a few time during the night. Her butt and thighs were clearly on display and she had the hottest body. I felt so guilty looking at her this way so I went and got my drink. But like any man, I couldn't get the thought of her out of my head, so I snuck back and proceeded to rub one out staring at her gorgeous ass and gstring.
 
Yep, on a very long flight I got off while sitting between two people. They were both asleep, so it wasn't terribly risky. A skirt and blanket made it easy.
I always thought I would do this if I were a chick. LOL
 
Buses, trains, public restrooms, it's all good ;) I often go panty-less and with skirts for easy access, plus having a small vibrator in my purse just to make everything more fun.
 
Yep, on a very long flight I got off while sitting between two people. They were both asleep, so it wasn't terribly risky. A skirt and blanket made it easy.

In a long flight after mid night, I was beside the window and was selecting all sex and nude scenes from the movies list and was rubbing my cock through my cloths. Near the end, the woman beside me wake up and looked in my screen and see a scene including a couple fucking dogy style. She then looked towards me and see my face red and see the plug in my trousers. I looked in her eye and her face became red too. she excused herself and went to toilet. Do not know exactly what she did.
 
I do this a lot whilst my partner is asleep next to me; having to keep quiet and still makes it so much more exciting... like he still controls me even in his sleep :)
 
In a long flight after mid night, I was beside the window and was selecting all sex and nude scenes from the movies list and was rubbing my cock through my cloths. Near the end, the woman beside me wake up and looked in my screen and see a scene including a couple fucking dogy style. She then looked towards me and see my face red and see the plug in my trousers. I looked in her eye and her face became red too. she excused herself and went to toilet. Do not know exactly what she did.

Wow! What airline do you fly that has that kind of selection? All the airlines that I have flown in the States have any nudity or explicit sex scenes edited out.
 
Yes stayed in an hotel with a friend and she was in the next bed, she fell a sleep and I was horny so I started to rum my cock back and forth and it felt so good against my sweats that I busted all over myself. Got up and changed took a shower then went to bed. Was very hot
 
I used to masturbate next to my ex-wife in bed all the time. She began withholding sex as a control mechanism, I said to hell with it and just pleasured myself while she layed there and watched the tv. I wasn't about to go to sleep with blue balls.
 
yea bro...in college i used to go into the bathroom and rub one out....super funnn....especially when no one knew...i was always hoping that the hardon i came back with would get the girls excited lol.....did it work?? haha sometimes

I went to boarding school from 6th grade through the end of high school, I was/am a MASTER of stealth baitin'.

bathrooms/airplanes/a ferry/a bus once/in my room with my roomates sleeping/outdoors/indoors.

you name it, I defiled it.
 
I used to ride the Tram to school daily and I think I read enough erotica during those couple years to have me SET FOR LIFE on memories... but I was so horny one day that I stretched my cock along my leg, down the sleeve of my boxer briefs and beat my dick until I squirted all down my leg.

There were passengers to the left of me and in the seat in front of me and behind me. The only thing that SUCKED was I HATE the feeling of CUM so it was an uncomfortable ride after the euphoria wore off!
 
I did it in the backseat of a car, behind the driver's seat with a cute girl in the front passenger seat. It was a 2 hour drive at night through rural areas, so you really couldn't see anything, and I covered up for the most part. It was very hot when she would turn her head to talk to me while I had my hand around myself. I really don't know if she caught on to what I was doing or not. In hindsight years later, I hope she did!
 
I used to jerk off next to my sleeping ex... When she was asleep on her side I would stroke my cock while looking at her ass with her pussy peaking out from the back! When I got really excited and close to shooting my hot load, I would get bolder and open her ass by spreading the top cheek so I could see her asshole and pussy at the same time. I would cum so hard all over myself, and sometimes on her ass!!! Either she was a heavy sleeper or she enjoyed it as much as I! I'm hard just thinking about it...
 
Back
Top