The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
....
Aussieman knew exactly who I was based on my drink.
I'm still grinning. "Good morning morning morning my radio gal!"

Aspbfffffheeee. Hiiii.
Fuck, I'm a dork.

That is fantastic news. *hugs*

The coffee people at my Timmy's now smile, the manager waves, and they begin punching in my order before I make it up to the till. They're even fully comfortable with my crazy need to write 'DD' on the Lid. And will write it for me...

So I know it's my Double Double. Not because it makes me giggle each time I think I have Double D coffee...
 
That is fantastic news. *hugs*

The coffee people at my Timmy's now smile, the manager waves, and they begin punching in my order before I make it up to the till. They're even fully comfortable with my crazy need to write 'DD' on the Lid. And will write it for me...

So I know it's my Double Double. Not because it makes me giggle each time I think I have Double D coffee...




Uhhhhhuh.



Aw shit I just remembered I gotta go to job 2.
(Dont worry, I will barely be an hour. I will be home for you this afternoon.)
 
LT ~ I will have an early night, I will have an early night, I will...at least, I'll try... :eek:
 
Ugh. Sleep came in increments last night, now I know why. Daddy stalking around like a caged beast couldn't have made the Universe an easy place last night. Going to be a long day for me.
 
LT ~ Looks like the sleep fairy missed a lot of Litsters out of her rounds last night!
 
I slept well, just not enough. But, I have to be on the road by 4:30 tomorrow morning, so it was kind of by design.
 
*sigh* I need something... but I can figure out what or maybe I just don't want to say it even think it.
 
I think I got everyone's extra. I slept awesome. Well not really, I passed on my couch for 10 hours. But still. Extra sleep.

Glad someone got some!

whispers

Even gladder it was you!

grins

I think I got a little over four hours in bits and pieces...not nearly enough really...but such is the way of things at times
 
At 4:30 the world doesn't exist. Heh.

Rest up as much as you can today.

The only time I should ever see 4:30 is when I'm still awake at that hour. Which isn't that uncommon.


But, hopefully I'll get to bed early tonight, so I don't drive us all off the road somewhere in the middle of the desert.
 
LT ~ Looks like the sleep fairy missed a lot of Litsters out of her rounds last night!

Yeah, don't know what it was in the air last night but I could certainly use less of it.

LT~

Off to write for BehaviorMod. I need a distraction from this quiet desperation I'm feeling because I feel so damn helpless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top