What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pink and green of Tennessee sunrises

And how small those big things can make you feel

That I wonder if it's fundamentally wrong to never tempt the fantasies harbored in my imagination for so long.

For fucks sake boy & girls, if I have not seen you posting here, or have a conversation with you, I am not going to respond to your PM's, no matter how many you send. I have now learned how to use the ignore feature. With my chemo brain the chance that I remember you is probably not in your favor.

I do not need you to teach me to swear, moan or groan, I do notwant to have a threesome with you. I am very certain that Joy & PL1 don't need lessons in any of those things either and don't want you to watch or participate in a threesome or foursome. Damn, I know I mentioned Joy last night, where the heck did PL1 come.

For fucks sake boy & girls, if I have not seen you posting here, or have a conversation with you, I am not going to respond to your PM's, no matter how many you send. I have now learned how to use the ignore feature. With my chemo brain the chance that I remember you is probably not in your favor.

I do not need you to teach me to swear, moan or groan, I do notwant to have a threesome with you. I am very certain that Joy & PL1 don't need lessons in any of those things either and don't want you to watch or participate in a threesome or foursome. Damn, I know I mentioned Joy last night, where the heck did PL1 come.

Good of you to rant this way

I desperately need to take a vacation. I desperately need a vacation buddy who has a high sex drive and few qualms with public sex antics..

That I have 13 posts on here and that 13 is an unlucky number so if I post one more then I am off 13.

Phew, that's a weight off my mind.

I hope she can change her flight to mine, so we can giggle and "chat" for 4 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back