The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
trisquel_astur said:
Seems that you are another epicure! :D

Thank you sir, I am indeed. Good food, good wine, good company, a willing submissive. Who could ask for more?? :D

trisquel_astur said:
*giggle* I have a special sense to know that! ;)

And I can recognize another angel (My real name is... Angel!) je je je ;)

*preens wings and blushes* then it really is a pleasure Angel

FluteMaster said:
Not sure Doms will be allowed to attend??

Let me put it like this.

1) Submissives love to please.

2) Doms like seeing happy Submissives.

3) Submissives showing off their very attractive outfits to Doms allows them to please and be pleased.

Sounds like a clear case of needing to invite the Doms. :D

ps - glad to hear you are well, I was beginning to miss the back chat!! :D

Damn it, smart arse! :p

mysteryhyde said:
Could be somewhat less painful but the sun's shining so it's got lots of potential. :cool:

Now the painful bit I sympathise with, though I wish the sun were warmer. :cool:

FluteMaster said:
Now now Minx, angels come in all sorts of disguises, and vice versa. :rolleyes:

Half the fun is scratching the sruface and se what you can find underneath. :D

Well try scratching this one and you will recieve a whallop from my wings!

FluteMaster said:
I think, my dear, the phrase is: Touche' (without the soft fruits this time please ) :D

soft fruits are all I have......*RASPBERRY*

FluteMaster said:
Thank you sir, I am indeed. Good food, good wine, good company, a willing submissive. Who could ask for more?? :D

Good food, good wine, good company.....a good slap on the chops :p

ok bk

so i cut all ties with my m8 (the one im in love with) cant take it so sent him a mess just sayin that dont see the point in me txtin him etc when he obviously to busy for me, i was really nice and everything wishing the best...............and he didnt even have the courtesy to txt me bk the lil fucking weasle

so now im glad im out of it :)

tash87 said:
ok bk

so i cut all ties with my m8 (the one im in love with) cant take it so sent him a mess just sayin that dont see the point in me txtin him etc when he obviously to busy for me, i was really nice and everything wishing the best...............and he didnt even have the courtesy to txt me bk the lil fucking weasle

so now im glad im out of it :)

*smile* same happened to me once Tash. It sucks, but best you know in the long run eh

minx1 said:
*smile* same happened to me once Tash. It sucks, but best you know in the long run eh

see usually i wouldnt have minded but i have done everything for him, i even let him stay with me for 2 weeks when he was homeless without having to lift a finger or give me any money for food etc

i know im better off without him.............doesnt mean it dont hurt though

tash87 said:
see usually i wouldnt have minded but i have done everything for him, i even let him stay with me for 2 weeks when he was homeless without having to lift a finger or give me any money for food etc

i know im better off without him.............doesnt mean it dont hurt though

I know petal, still gets to me now and again *soft smile*.

Still......his loss. lol

minx1 said:
I know petal, still gets to me now and again *soft smile*.

Still......his loss. lol

lol was seriously considering walking to his house and smacking him one when he answered the door..............but im to lazy to walk all that way lol

af'noon mystery :kiss:

tash87 said:
lol was seriously considering walking to his house and smacking him one when he answered the door..............but im to lazy to walk all that way lol

af'noon mystery :kiss:

*giggles* Repeat after me 'dignity at all times*. Hold your head up high and know that you are in the right....it will have more effect in the long run.

Alternatively get the bus... :D

minx1 said:
*giggles* Repeat after me 'dignity at all times*. Hold your head up high and know that you are in the right....it will have more effect in the long run.

Alternatively get the bus... :D

lol minx u dont know how tempted i am.........but on another not i wouldnt because i have my daughter with me and would never be violent in front of her

minx1 said:
what are you up to today?

Working from home, going to spend more dosh innabit cuz I just luuuurve Xmas, and waiting for my head to clear from last night's painkillers.

Hi Tash. If I may stick my nose in, I've often found that the best revenge is to have a happy life. Some people's punishment is simply not to have you thinking about them at all.

:cool:

FluteMaster said:
Hmmmmmmm.

Maybe only a little bit of coffe with a few of good scotch. :D :D :D

mysteryhyde said:
Working from home, going to spend more dosh innabit cuz I just luuuurve Xmas, and waiting for my head to clear from last night's painkillers.

Hi Tash. If I may stick my nose in, I've often found that the best revenge is to have a happy life. Some people's punishment is simply not to have you thinking about them at all.

dunno what im gonna do yet but i probably will just keep my mouth shut, not gonna give him the satisfaction of upsetting me

tash87 said:
lol minx u dont know how tempted i am.........but on another not i wouldnt because i have my daughter with me and would never be violent in front of her

Then there's an even better reason. Good on yer girlfriend!

mysteryhyde said:

Yep well said!I pride myself in not being bitter even about my ex husband and believe me there was plenty to be bitter aboiut! lol

But its such a useless and harmful emotion and I didn't want to waste any more time or energy on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back