The Un-Isolated Un-Blurt Thread

geneza_brzusia.jpg

Last edited:
blue, are you trying to get me to love you with all this cuteness??? 'cause....it just might work. :D

Last edited:
blue, are you trying to get me to love you with all this cuteness??? 'cause....it just might work. :D
Cuteness saves my life on the regular. Cat gifs. :D
It's nice to have a place to put some of the good ones, thank you love. :rose:

706858889929772203.gif

Whew! Even cats can't stand doggie breath.
I have a friend with a tiny little labradoodle-type dog, and she has THE WORST BREATH I think I've ever smelled on a dog. Including big dogs! The little teeny tiny doglet with the breath that could singe your eyebrows off!
She likes to try to lick your nose if you'll let her and it's just unbearable.
But she's so cute, you have to forgive her. Aaaaaaand turn your face away. :D

Cuteness saves my life on the regular. Cat gifs. :D
It's nice to have a place to put some of the good ones, thank you love. :rose:

I have a friend with a tiny little labradoodle-type dog, and she has THE WORST BREATH I think I've ever smelled on a dog. Including big dogs! The little teeny tiny doglet with the breath that could singe your eyebrows off!
She likes to try to lick your nose if you'll let her and it's just unbearable.
But she's so cute, you have to forgive her. Aaaaaaand turn your face away. :D

*giggles* I used to dog-sit a neighbor's goofy Jack Russell Pit mix. He was the same way. He had this nasty habit of yawning his stinky breath right in your face. *phew* But, he was cute and such a wonderfully behaved dog that you just HAD to forgive. :)

Last edited:
*giggles* I used to dog-sit a neighbor's goofy Jack Russell Pit mix. He was the same way. He had this nasty habit of yawning his stinky breath right in your face. *phew* But, he was cute and such a wonderfully behaved dog that you just HAD to forgive. :)
D'awww.

cutest-slow-loris-gifs-cleaning.gif

tumblr_inline_n85citCWb61riqfqx.gif

I'm sick of finding pity party men. You know the type......whines constantly and talks the oh-woe-is-me-i-can't-get-laid guy. These males are the ones women find attractive yet they STILL say how no woman wants them. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm sick of finding pity party men. You know the type......whines constantly and talks the oh-woe-is-me-i-can't-get-laid guy. These males are the ones women find attractive yet they STILL say how no woman wants them. :rolleyes:

Really? Why?

Wait, women find that attractive? Since when??? I should be elbow-deep in scrunt if that's the case!

Wait, women find that attractive? Since when??? I should be elbow-deep in scrunt if that's the case!

Most men don't always announce the oh-woe-is-me to women. The poor gals usually find out after they've talked to the guy. Kinda sad.

Last edited:
Back