Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening to all the amazing Daddies and baby girls on this thread . . . you all make my days brighter with your insights and the positive energy you all put out there to pick up other's spirits when they are down or just saying a simple "way to go" to celebrate with them . . . this really puts a smile on my face and make me glad to be part of this group here on Lit . . . :heart::heart::heart:
 
Hey, sissies and Daddies!

Peaches ~ your son does tattoos? Wunderbar! And he tattooed you! Even better.

The little princess is doing fine today ~ She got up today and I asked her if her lip hurt, she tapped it with one finger, mouth pursed and said "Nooooo" and ran off to play before I dressed her.

I'm fighting a headache, myself. I think it's the stresses of working full-time and Mommying full-time. It's wearing thin. Yuck. But I'll do anything for my princess!

Hope everyone's feeling better, and has sweet dreams tonight instead of weird nightmares!
 
Good morning all!!!!!!! Switch love the "newest" avatar!! P3!_&es; INL, Cookie, Keri Switch; big hugs/kisses/cddles to you alll!!! And you to Mojo if yo're hiding here!!
 
good morning

Hello all you beautiful baby girls and their daddies. Kisses to the baby girls that want them and hugs to those that need them.

Don
 
Hey, sissies and Daddies!

Peaches ~ your son does tattoos? Wunderbar! And he tattooed you! Even better.

The little princess is doing fine today ~ She got up today and I asked her if her lip hurt, she tapped it with one finger, mouth pursed and said "Nooooo" and ran off to play before I dressed her.

I'm fighting a headache, myself. I think it's the stresses of working full-time and Mommying full-time. It's wearing thin. Yuck. But I'll do anything for my princess!

Hope everyone's feeling better, and has sweet dreams tonight instead of weird nightmares!


"He does and he has! He's also tattooed his wife, brother and daughter and will his sons when they reach 18! I'm glad the princess is better today - my youngest used to fall and bust his lip ALL the time (we lived in Italy at the time and had terrazzo tile floors - slick and HARD!) - that's a sound I'll remember FOREVER - lol! Sorry to hear about your headache - eating ice cream works sometimes but it is a stressful life - good that you can come here for some R&R. Feel better, sis.":rose:
 
"Good Morning to ALL our Daddies, their sweet loving Baby Girls and the Mommies who might like to stay and play too. Dress warm today! 17 here. Had some snow yesterday at work but tomorrow they're predicting ice.....that is just NOT good. (((HUGS))) and :heart:. Be careful ya'll!":kiss:
 
Good morning!! Thank you for the reminder. It's easy to feel lost or down especially when you want something sooooo much. Hugs and kisses to you!! :kiss::kiss:

Ahhhh....thank you so much and a special good morning to you!! You are right, (as daddies often are) that the search can be long and difficult....... .....Have a wonderful day and I wish nothing but the best for all of the daddies and little girls! :rose:

BehavoirMod, well said. Also thank you for your support & the PM the other day.

*Thank you for the compliment, and you're very welcome for the prior PM; just looking out for the fellow Daddys whom I believe actually know what this life is all about. No one deserves to go through what certain people are capable of putting a kind man through.*

"Daddy BeMod that was the loveliest thing - here's hoping that this is the year that all the Daddies with empty laps and all the lost lonely Baby Girls find each other!":kiss:

Thank you for that reminder: it was very needed and appreciated as I'm on the watch for that ideal Daddy to treasure me.

Daddy BeMod, thank you for posting something so beautiful for all us "littles" to read this morning!

*I just wanted to take the time to reply to ALL the littles and the few Daddy's who commented on my .....insiprational message? I simply woke up with these thoughts in mind and thought I would share it with the bunch of you. I've not been here very long, but I've already got that sense of friendship/family, protectiveness. I want to thank everyone who commented, and I'm truely glad that my message came at an opportune moment to be helpfull...uplifting in particular times of need.*

I didn't meet him on Lit..real life. He is quite a bit older than I, 52,(looks my age, 36) and I didn't think he would be so ignorant. I was wrong is all. Life goes on...no harm done. :D

I know that there are good guys out there, I've had the pleasure of knowing a few. :)

As for you, dear cookie; I'm sorry for how things turned out. Look at it in this light, however; at least you didn't go through what FG did and already had things underway before realization set in that he wasn't going to be able to treat you how you deserve. While I'm sorry you had to deal with such ignorance, when you were previously so hopeful, I'm glad it happened now as apposed to later.

This also goes to proove, much as I've tried to proove with me being so well learned yet so young; that age is by no means ever a measure of a persons maturity, experience, intelligence or ability to rationalize. I've met men my age who are "In the lifestyle" who are just as fake and just out to use/abuse someone as those twice my age who think they know what this life is all about. Ignorance knows no bounds. On the other hand, I've known plenty of men my age who are fantastic 'Daddies' for women much older than them who know how to treat them right, protect their special gift of submission, and make them feel cherished. That's why I enjoy this particular dynamic; the relationship between a Daddy and his little doesn't have to, and shouldn't have to, be related to age. How long someones been on this world shouldn't matter, who and what they've become in that ammount of time does.

Here's hoping that you find the one who you feel cherished, protected, and loved by and who can accept you and your personal life for what it is.
 
agreed

Well said BM...it is not an age thing, it is an attitude of caring and trust. Those that think it is always about sex are in it for the wrong reason.

Some are nothing more than sadists that try to disguise their real aim by calling themselves daddies. It may be that our Littles like pain in sex but that is far different from getting enjoyment for inflicting needless pain and humiliation of another.

Thanks for your posts.
 
Last edited:
Belated greetings to our new Mommy, and a warm welcome to any new Daddies we have.

Good morning to my wonderful family! I took the day off pretty much everything during the sunlight hours .. my thoughts were with everyone, though.

Daddy BM, your words, where unprovoked, were greatly appreciated and definitely shared for the education of others. The dynamic we have may br considered odd, to some, but its one that is founded on a special trust that I agree should go far beyond chronology or the desire to inflict/receive pain.

With that, I need to go dress for work. Will check in randomly!
 
Happy Hump Day to my wonderful family! :)

You have all been busy! I'm going to grab a bite to eat & get caught up!
 
Seems to be a slow Hunp Day in our little thread! Must mean everybody is off being productive. I, meanwhile, am bored at work!
 
Just getting home

Now I am a little less blah than I was...a pretty baby told me she was thinking about me.

Always makes the day better to have your baby tell you nice things!
 
Sorry you are bored Switch, I'll just send a wave and smile your way from here.

It would be the tiniest different if any of my pals were online .. I'm having to resort to iFunny to pass the time.
*dies*
I'm being a melodramatic little girl, but frankly, Rhett, I don't give a damn! *goes all weird and Scarlett O'Hara*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top