Buttplugs?

looks like fun

I hurt my back and my flexibility is gone. I would need help getting plugged.


and sadly no one is willing to help me
 
Darn it. I've purchased, and then discarded, three "tunnel plugs" this month that just did not work out. All of them were easily in my wheelhouse as far as dimensions (length, girth...) are concerned, but none "fit my anatomy" right.

Then, and no matter what lube I tried, they became 'tacky', almost 'grabby' when wet. That'll never do since I wanted them for shower/enema play. Some of these new silicon toys are really weird that way, like almost "hydrophobic". Anyone experience similar?
 
Darn it. I've purchased, and then discarded, three "tunnel plugs" this month that just did not work out. All of them were easily in my wheelhouse as far as dimensions (length, girth...) are concerned, but none "fit my anatomy" right.

Then, and no matter what lube I tried, they became 'tacky', almost 'grabby' when wet. That'll never do since I wanted them for shower/enema play. Some of these new silicon toys are really weird that way, like almost "hydrophobic". Anyone experience similar?

At last. This tunnel plug really works...and several of my enema nozzles fit snugly in the hole when it's time to fill up. What a glorious sensation, it flows in, it flows out...and there's nothing I can do about it with the insert removed.

af562-male-a-2400_393x500.jpg
 
I have an anal trainer set and so far when I play with my ass I use the smallest one. I’ve walked around the house a few times with it in but don’t know if I could go out in public with it in for fear that it would fall out.
 

Attachments

  • D45121D5-FEA1-4A1F-8949-3A8A56C82EDD.jpg
    D45121D5-FEA1-4A1F-8949-3A8A56C82EDD.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 0
Just Recently

I have always had some interest in anal play. While in my youth I would experiment. I am middle age now (some would say older) the idea of exploring more with plugs is even more appealing. The wife and I have talked about this more in this last year and she even went out and bought a couple for me. One has a cockring attached and feels pretty good. The stand alone plug she got was nearly enough to know it's there. She was worried it my be a tight fit. So after some play with these I went and bought a medium sized weighted one. It does take a few minutes of play to relax then it slips right in. I have worn it while working in my shop at home. Usually in jeans and I seldom wear undies. A couple of hours of moving around, getting up and down ladders and up and down on the floor. It sure is a nice feeling. I may venture to wear it longer in the future. I would say it's about 1 and 1/4 inches by about 3 and 1/2. It's fun to grip it and at times I try to do so repeatedly with the beat to some music.
 
I purchased a training set of three from Adam and Eve. Came with lube. I have used the smallest many times and worked my way into it so that it no longer hurts though I need lots of lube. I have tried the middle size one. Still needs some work. I have worn the small one around the house for as long as an hour or so, but not much longer than that. Have not worn it outside but no doubt it would be a fun experience.

I recommend the training kit as a good starter set. Hard rubber, ease of use. Go slow, go steady and lots of lube.
 
True story, went to an adult toy shop with a woman I was seeing. She had never mentioned anything about liking anal, and always shied away when my finger drifted there during sex. She sees a bunch of butt plugs, says she wants to try one, and picks out a medium sized one. I tried to caution her that it might be too big, but no, she insisted. Home, lube it up, slides right in!! And then plop, out it goes even faster!! I knew right there she was experienced, and had her ass that night. And yeah, we had to get a bigger butt plug for her.
 
Enjoying this pretty little thing at the moment

Love that feeling of the last bit going in...
 
Last edited:
I have really been feeling like getting one recently. Would love one of those ones with a nice little pink gem, but undecided.
 
I think the best thing about plugs is having them in when your in public. I have a medium size one that I insert and then go to several stores and run errands.
 
Back
Top