Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been meaning to get around to this thread for a few days now, and has it ever exploded?

The concept of oral servitude intrigues the hell out of me.
I didn't even realize that was a thing.

The very same day that I saw this post I had earlier been reading a story on Lit about a man's genitals being punished and instead of turning me on (like it would have, had it been a woman) it actually made me upset, if that doesn't sound too messed up.

Up until recently I had never enjoyed giving head and because of that was terrible at it. None of my boyfriends really pushed the issue because I would still try from time to time, to no improvement, but they appreciated the effort.

With my current partner , however, as I fall more in love with him, I am finding myself falling more in love with his cock. The last few times I've gone down on him have been because I asked if I could and got the job done right (if you catch my drift). Afterwards, he just stares at me, completely amazed as I thank him and go about my day. The part about that that get's me, is that I walked away from that feeling a complete sense of satisfaction. Feeling no resentment about not getting mine, which is totally unlike me.

Another reason for the sudden change might be that, from time to time during foreplay, he will out of no where hold me down on the bed, lean over my face and dangle his cock over my mouth, just out of reach. The first time or two I just went with it because I liked that he was taking control but now it's a hardcore tease and I just want it, I can feel it slowly becoming a need as my love for it grows.

I'm not sure if it's to the extent that some have described here but I am definitely feeling the Cock Worship vibe over here. :D

That... was beautiful... Lucky guy, and it seems you have grown into what you wanted to be... a true cock-lover! Grats!

attachment.php

Attachments

• tumblr_m8oxezqnQi1qcn698o1_500b.jpg
    tumblr_m8oxezqnQi1qcn698o1_500b.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1,238
I am in love with oral servitude. In all of it's scenarios. I love to give it and recieve it. Lets just say I am orally fixated.
:heart:

Last edited:
I've been meaning to get around to this thread for a few days now, and has it ever exploded?

The concept of oral servitude intrigues the hell out of me.
I didn't even realize that was a thing.

The very same day that I saw this post I had earlier been reading a story on Lit about a man's genitals being punished and instead of turning me on (like it would have, had it been a woman) it actually made me upset, if that doesn't sound too messed up.

Up until recently I had never enjoyed giving head and because of that was terrible at it. None of my boyfriends really pushed the issue because I would still try from time to time, to no improvement, but they appreciated the effort.

With my current partner , however, as I fall more in love with him, I am finding myself falling more in love with his cock. The last few times I've gone down on him have been because I asked if I could and got the job done right (if you catch my drift). Afterwards, he just stares at me, completely amazed as I thank him and go about my day. The part about that that get's me, is that I walked away from that feeling a complete sense of satisfaction. Feeling no resentment about not getting mine, which is totally unlike me.

Another reason for the sudden change might be that, from time to time during foreplay, he will out of no where hold me down on the bed, lean over my face and dangle his cock over my mouth, just out of reach. The first time or two I just went with it because I liked that he was taking control but now it's a hardcore tease and I just want it, I can feel it slowly becoming a need as my love for it grows.

I'm not sure if it's to the extent that some have described here but I am definitely feeling the Cock Worship vibe over here. :D

Beautifully stated. I wish you well on your journey in this new area for yourself.

I am a very fortunate man to have a woman who is at her core an extraordinary cock worshipper. When we first met (on another website similar to this one) and began to discuss our desires, needs and characteristics of the type of person we were looking for, this was one of the first things that SHE brought up. She wanted a man who would appreciate not just her desire but her need to worship his cock as an expression of her love. This is not just the physical aspect of it, but in integral part of the way she shows her love to me.
I was very pleased to hear this from her because I wanted a woman who would not just suck my cock whenever I wanted it but who would literally "make love to my cock with her mouth". I wanted to be able to FEEL her love for me through her service to me...and I do.

You said "as I fall more in love with him, I am finding myself falling more in love with his cock". I hear in your words the same type of feeling I get from my wife/slave in what she says and does for me. My love for her grows daily as I experience her love for me, in every way, not just when she so lovingly and eagerly sucks my cock. She says that worshipping my cock in this loving way is her ultimate gesture of submission to me as her husband & MASTER.
It is an amazing thing to experience.

Last edited:
actually this can apply to orally pleasing your mistress. at least this is what the article said.
sorry if this is rp but i really don't care.

Thank you for sharing Jade, the image is beautiful.
I especially like that it was done in black and white.
It seems to capture the meaning of the moment much better.

Thanks. I love that photo too...and the beauty of it. I love how her eyes are closed sensually, and it seems as if she is savoring the scent of his cock, and relishing the warmth of it against her lower lip before taking it into her mouth.

I imagine that her mouth may also be instinctively flooding with saliva in anticipation of her impending feeding.

Thanks. I love that photo too...and the beauty of it. I love how her eyes are closed sensually, and it seems as if she is savoring the scent of his cock, and relishing the warmth of it against her lower lip before taking it into her mouth.

I imagine that her mouth may also be instinctively flooding with saliva in anticipation of her impending feeding.

I agree with your description of her state of mind at that moment, but I also think she may be pausing at this point while she awaits her MASTERS permission before taking his cock into her mouth.
A good slave would never be so bold as to do that without permission. The look on her face suggests to me that she is near faint with loving desire to pleasure her MASTER in this most intimate fashion.

, but in integral part of the way she shows her love to me.
I was very pleased to hear this from her because I wanted a woman who would not just suck my cock whenever I wanted it but who would literally "make love to my cock with her mouth". I wanted to be able to FEEL her love for me through her service to me...and I do.

I've said it before but it bears repeating...supposedly the kiss is the way we express love. One hears about hookers who refuse to kiss their clients. With oral servitude girls, it's different. Oral is the way they kiss. The intimacy and passion that others put into a deep kiss, is expressed with the mouth to the cock.

What I see in this image is humble meditation and anticipation of permission to be given to proceed. Permission to begin service. Permission to begin worship.

This IS about to happen. She IS about to worship. She WILL fulfill her purpose.

I see her eyes closed. Yes, little one, visualize yourself. Visualize what you will be guiding your mouth and tongue to do to please him. Visualize the end result and reward of your dedication to him.

She's concentrating on increasing the saliva in her mouth. She longs for the muskiness, the saltiness. The moisture between her legs is increasing simultaneously.

Her nipples are tingling and beginning to harden. Her warm breath is bathing his cock, betraying her lustful desire to serve.

She's reassuring herself that she WILL please him with her mouth to the best of her ability. Her servitude to him will be the best he's ever experienced. She WILL be worthy of the position she is now in.

She's convincing herself that she IS worthy of tasting his seed, swallowing his sperm, and incorporating it into part of her own body thus making her even more his possession.

In front of her mouth lies the center of the universe in her context. It is all of the universe to her at this point and time, and she will honor it and experience it with each of her senses.

I've said it before but it bears repeating...supposedly the kiss is the way we express love. One hears about hookers who refuse to kiss their clients. With oral servitude girls, it's different. Oral is the way they kiss. The intimacy and passion that others put into a deep kiss, is expressed with the mouth to the cock.

Well stated.

I would love for my stalker to read this. It is very intuitive.

My oral fixation isn't limited to the cock. :devil:

Ditto.
My other favourite thing to feel in my mouth is wonderfully depicted in Arianthe's DP. I love, love, LOVE nipples. Male, female...doesn't matter. I love sucking, nibbling, biting and flicking my tongue against them. :rose:

Beautifully stated. I wish you well on your journey in this new area for yourself.

I am a very fortunate man to have a woman who is at her core an extraordinary cock worshipper. When we first met (on another website similar to this one) and began to discuss our desires, needs and characteristics of the type of person we were looking for, this was one of the first things that SHE brought up. She wanted a man who would appreciate not just her desire but her need to worship his cock as an expression of her love. This is not just the physical aspect of it, but in integral part of the way she shows her love to me.

You said "as I fall more in love with him, I am finding myself falling more in love with his cock". I hear in your words the same type of feeling I get from my wife/slave in what she says and does for me. My love for her grows daily as I experience her love for me, in every way, not just when she so lovingly and eagerly sucks my cock. She says that worshipping my cock in this loving way is her ultimate gesture of submission to me as her husband & MASTER.
It is an amazing thing to experience.

YES!!! Now I just need a man to put a ring on my finger so I can show him the same love and devotion!

What I see in this image is humble meditation and anticipation of permission to be given to proceed. Permission to begin service. Permission to begin worship.

This IS about to happen. She IS about to worship. She WILL fulfill her purpose.

I see her eyes closed. Yes, little one, visualize yourself. Visualize what you will be guiding your mouth and tongue to do to please him. Visualize the end result and reward of your dedication to him.

She's concentrating on increasing the saliva in her mouth. She longs for the muskiness, the saltiness. The moisture between her legs is increasing simultaneously.

Her nipples are tingling and beginning to harden. Her warm breath is bathing his cock, betraying her lustful desire to serve.

She's reassuring herself that she WILL please him with her mouth to the best of her ability. Her servitude to him will be the best he's ever experienced. She WILL be worthy of the position she is now in.

She's convincing herself that she IS worthy of tasting his seed, swallowing his sperm, and incorporating it into part of her own body thus making her even more his possession.

In front of her mouth lies the center of the universe in her context. It is all of the universe to her at this point and time, and she will honor it and experience it with each of her senses.

This is seriously the most beautiful thing I've ever read! I can't wait to get married so I can do this to my husband!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back