Crazy Fantasy Question

Agent 99 from "Get Smart." That chick had it goin' on!!!

And if she wasn't available, I'd take Emily Hartley (Suzanne Pleshette) from the Bob Newhart show.

Yes, I like chicks with deep voices.

Shirley Jones as Shirley Partridge on the Partridge Family, and Marilyn Monroe as Roslyn Tabor in The Misfits.

Would have to be Dean from Supernatural. Cocky and badass with a voice alone, that could make you cream.

the-avengers-black-widow-scarlett-johansson-image.jpg

Easy-A-Trailer.jpg

tumblr_m5ulidnPk01rvzz77o1_500.jpg

Fictional Characters

Most people get off on fictional characters, I'm sure. Not JUST the actors. But do any of you find yourself attracted to animated characters? (Not just hentai and anime) Or book characters?

Examples... Tom Hiddleston's potrayal of Loki Laufeyson turns me on BADLY. I'm also attracted to Tom Hiddleston himself... but not as much as when he is being Loki.
I'm sexually attracted to several animated male Disney characters.
I'm turned on by Severus Snape (from Harry Potter) but not Alan Rickman.
and several others but I'm not going to list them all. Lol.

Anyway.. thoughts? feelings? agree? disagree? Who turns you on?

Most people get off on fictional characters, I'm sure. Not JUST the actors. But do any of you find yourself attracted to animated characters? (Not just hentai and anime) Or book characters?

Examples... Tom Hiddleston's potrayal of Loki Laufeyson turns me on BADLY. I'm also attracted to Tom Hiddleston himself... but not as much as when he is being Loki.
I'm sexually attracted to several animated male Disney characters.
I'm turned on by Severus Snape (from Harry Potter) but not Alan Rickman.
and several others but I'm not going to list them all. Lol.

Anyway.. thoughts? feelings? agree? disagree? Who turns you on?
I agree. I've always said that I'd fuck you not just for your looks, but for your attitude. The way a certain character -Like Aladdin :D- talks, or acts gets me going, yet the actor does nothing for me.

Interesting concept

There are definitely some actresses that are only attractive to me when they play certain rolls.

Back