Crazy Fantasy Question

Ariel. In human form, please.

...or maybe Mrs. Potato Head from Toy Story.

I want to be a potato head person, and have sex with another potato head person, and swap our parts around while we're going at it.

Interesting....

Pocahantas - she got spirit
Cinderella - submissive and obedian.

I am pretty sure snowhite is not blond as mentioned by frodo above she has black hair I think, anyway Jessica rabbit deserves a mention here I think.

I am pretty sure snowhite is not blond as mentioned by frodo above she has black hair I think, anyway Jessica rabbit deserves a mention here I think.

Ha yea Snow White does have black hair and I so forgot about Jessica Rabbit! I'd do her in a heartbeat

Why, Jane from 'Tarzan, of course. There's something about those Victorian outfits ...

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRKJ2M3843IjectJP8_-wIzJ4JSzafsDLmaP93-sI1gG3CtvNZLH1O1R8

No offense but, are you serious ???? This was the best you could come up with ???? A disney character ! I think maybe the censorship on here has gone way too far !!!!!

Nice. :D

Belle from "Beauty and the Beast"

I once auditioned to be Belle as a face character at Disneyland. Unfortunately, they had already filled it earlier that day and the only available character was Alice. The lady cupped my breasts and said, "Nope, too big!" Best rejection. Ever.

Prince Phillip from Sleeping Beauty - or Captain Hook because he's badass!

I've been watching too much Once Upon a Time..................

Back