A Storm Fantasy

Partywife

Virgin
There's a huge storm outside. All the power is out due to the high winds and the heavy rain. The thunder is booming and the lightning is frequent. I'm all alone in a darkened house. Lying on my bed almost naked and the curtains pulled wide open so I can watch the storm while I touch myself...

I really want to play right now. Find me on kik or yahoo and tell me how this fantasy goes. If I like what you have to say I'll respond.

xo

the storm raging outside the shutters banging ... lightning striking the light almost blinding ... darkness surrounds your house and the outside as quickly as the light is gone .... more banging from the winds ... it sounds like the screen door is banging ... did you lock the door .... so much noise so much commotion ... no way to know no way to hear unless you get up from your bed ... and check ....

.......and you find the rain has poured inside ruining your carpet. Puddles of water have caused your laptop, 80" 3D Television and the nook you keep beside the bed to short out. The noise of the storm has caused your neurotic cat to become disoriented and simultaneously experience auditory and visual hallucinations. Believing you are large piece of catnip, he mercilessly claws your breasts and chews on your face. Suddenly, you have lost the urge to masturbate.

.......and you find the rain has poured inside ruining your carpet. Puddles of water have caused your laptop, 80" 3D Television and the nook you keep beside the bed to short out. The noise of the storm has caused your neurotic cat to become disoriented and simultaneously experience auditory and visual hallucinations. Believing you are large piece of catnip, he mercilessly claws your breasts and chews on your face. Suddenly, you have lost the urge to masturbate.

Holy crap i lold so hard

Back