Interdisciplinary Collaboration

Come to me

as the intensity built, Abi could not help but moan and whimper loudly, nor could she help now bending over, but she had positioned herself in front of the table and so was able to lean against it which took some of her weight off her legs. She rubbed herself faster and faster, fingering herserlf deeper until finally an intense orgasm washed over her and she cried out, bent over with her hands both still between her legs, then she pulled herself up and lay a part of her body on the table, her hands still between her legs. Finally she pulled her fingers out from between her legs. They glistened with her lubrication and she licked her fingers and then wiped her fingers again on the face and her breasts, repeating this several times and then she looked over at Jo, panting but content.
 
Observations



Josephine groaned in appreciation, her finger increasing slightly the pressure on her own clitoris. Abi’s every move manifested her extensive experience with self-love, and her willingness to display it. She used both hands, caressing herself like a lover.

Josephine tended more to the direct, utilitarian approach. Her left hand gripped the edge of the kitchen counter behind her as her right middle finger alternated between clit and vagina, using juices from the latter to lubricate the former. She had come only about ten minutes earlier, thanks to Abi’s dexterous tongue. It would take a bit for this next orgasm to arise.

Of course, the gorgeous sight in front of her would surely accelerate the process. Just as this thought crossed Josephine’s mind, Abi slipped a second hand between her legs and bent forward as waves of her own orgasm visibly shook her body. Josephine began rubbing two fingers on her tingling clit, trying to come along with her. Though she desperately needed to, however, she could not quite get herself over the edge. It would not take much to ignite an orgasm, and Josephine knew from experience what would do it.

“Look into my eyes!” Josephine gasped as Abi finished touching herself.



 
Last edited:
Eyes

Abi gazed into Jo’s eyes as she continued to feel the waves of orgasm course through her body...
 
Intensity




The intensity of Abi’s gaze reached Josephine’s very soul. Now frantically rubbing three fingers back and forth across her clitoris, Josephine opened her mouth to scream, but as an acute orgasm suddenly, and with little prelude, just then shook her body, only a high-pitched squeak issued forth.

She tried to maintain her lock on Abi’s eyes, but the fervent sensations overwhelmed her. Her eyelids scrunched tightly shut as she groaned. “Oh! Oh my God....”

The undulating orgasm surely lasted less than a minute, but time seemed not to move for Josephine, as she succumbed entirely to the rapturous pleasure intensified by the only thought that persisted in her mind, that Abi had inspired this sensual and emotional bliss.

Then, eventually, it ended far more gradually than it began. When she finally remembered to open her eyes, she found Abi still looking right at her, an enchanting smile lighting her face.

“Wow...” Josephine sighed, then sucked her juices from her fingers. “Just... wow!”



 
Kiss

Abi walked over to Jo and took her hands and lifted them to her mouth. She kissed Jo’s hands and licked her fingers, wiping Jo’s hands on her mouth. Then she kissed Jo on the mouth - a wet, long, sensual kiss. When the kiss ended Abi hugged Jo tight for a moment. Their naked bodies intertwined. “Thank you for such a wonderful visit. I can’t believe we just met yesterday,” she said quietly. Abi kissed Josephine again and smiled.
 
Back to the Real World



Josephine casually had her arms around Abi, with her fingers interlaced in the small of her back. When they broke their kiss, she smiled at her.

“You have a cat to feed,” Josephine reminded her. “If it’s alright, I’ll ride with you. Let me go upstairs, clean up, and get dressed. You can use the powder room down here if you need to clean up at all. Then you can get dressed and make yourself at home until I’m ready to go, okay?”



 
Ready for an outing



Josephine casually had her arms around Abi, with her fingers interlaced in the small of her back. When they broke their kiss, she smiled at her.

“You have a cat to feed,” Josephine reminded her. “If it’s alright, I’ll ride with you. Let me go upstairs, clean up, and get dressed. You can use the powder room down here if you need to clean up at all. Then you can get dressed and make yourself at home until I’m ready to go, okay?”




“Sure, that sounds great.” Abi gave Jo another kiss. “But my clothes are still in your bedroom,” Abi reminded her. “I’ll clean up and come upstairs and grab my clothes and then we can go over to my house if you like and then I need to take you to get your car.”

Jo went on upstairs and Abi went into the bathroom, relieved herself, washed her face and hands and with the wet washcloth ran it over her body, followed by the towel. Still naked, she went upstairs and peeked into Jo’s room. Jo was still in the bathroom, so she grabbed her clothes and her purse and took them downstairs and dressed. She fished her brush out of her purse and brushed her hair and applied a little lipstick and then she sat in the living room and waited for Jo to finished up. She then remembered she had not checked her phone since the day before so pulled it out to check it. There were a couple texts from her daughter Katie and a quasi-frantic phone call wondering where she was. Abi was annoyed, “I’m not a child for heaven’s sake,” she sent Katie a curt, but sweet note telling her to relax and not to worry she was fine, just busy. There was nothing else of interest and as Jo came downstairs Abi turned her attention back to Jo. She stood as Jo dews ended the stairs and pushed the hair out of her face.
 
Sartorial Simplicity



Josephine stepped into the room where Abi waited, and presented herself in
her little black dress and boots.

“Well, what do you think?” she asked, then continued before Abi could answer. “I know it’s a little late in the season for bare shoulders, but it fit my mood. I have a nice knit shawl I can wear with it.”

She didn’t add that, along with the bare shoulders, she wore no underwear, only a garter belt and stockings. Abi would find this out herself in due course.



 

Attachments

  • BlkDrss1.jpg
    BlkDrss1.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 9
Just wondering...

Abi gasped, “WOW! Jo, you look gorgeous. My kitty doesn’t usually get fed by such a beautiful and sexy woman.” She smiled and clearly meant the double entendre. But Abi also felt a little embarrassed as she was felt like she looked kind of sloppy. Abi had put back on her clothes from the day before, that’s all she had with her: tight jeans, cotton panties and her UDel sweatshirt pulled over a UDel T-shirt, no bra. She grabbed her jacket and put it on and offered to help Jo with her coat. They walked outside together. It was brisk. Abi hurried to her car and opened the doors with the remote. They climbed in together and Abi set the GPS for her house. Not too far.

Abi backed out and headed to the main road. “So, I never got to ask, I take it you are divorced, you said that in passing and talked about being with guys in the past. But you also said you have no kids, right? So... I’m just curious... have you always been with women too? Do you still go out with guys?” She paused, “And... well, have you always been dominant?” She blushed, “I... I don’t mean to pry, but I am curious. I’ve always been with men and women, well, since I was a teen. More men than women actually. You know that I’m divorced with 4 grown kids. I haven’t been with my husband for a long time but I have dated guys and some women even before we separated. I was seeing a guy in Newark before I moved, but it wasn’t serious, just sex actually... and well, I have always been submissive, which is why I compensate so much with my public persona.” Abi blushed as she realized she had revealed a fair amount of her personal, secret life. She also realized that asking and revealing had made her feel anxious so she took in a deep breath and sighed, kept her eyes on the road and waited for Jo’s response.
 
Wistful Memories



“My high school boyfriend, Chris,” Josephine replied enigmatically at first. Then she explained. “As I think about it, he is involved in some way in most of what you’ve asked about. He was my boyfriend during our first couple years of college, too. It was then that we really started getting into what people now call BDSM.”

The suggestion of a wistful smile graced Josephine’s lips, and her eyes focused on the horizon as she reminisced. “It was also with him that I had my first lesbian experience... oddly enough, after we’d broken up. I was a Housefellow at Chadbourne Hall. It was an all female dorm then. Even after we broke up, we remained friends. Chris was visiting me in the dorm one day and one of my residents stopped by, a woman name Shirlyn. After Chris left, Shirlyn asked me about him. When I explained we were no longer going together, she said she wouldn’t mind going out with him. I passed this along to Chris, along with Shirlyn’s number. The following Friday night, they had their first date.

“That Saturday morning, I stopped by Shirlyn’s room to ask how their date went. She answered the door, opening it just a crack at first, then she laughed and let me in. Chris was still there. It was then that I remembered Shirlyn’s roommate had gone home for the weekend. Chris was in just his briefs and Shirlyn wore only a T-shirt, too short to hide anything. The room smelled of sex.

“To my surprise and, at first, horror, I suddenly got really horny. The guy I left Chris for and I had never made love, so I hadn’t had sex in almost six months. The scent of the room, the sight of Chris almost nude — he was a swimmer and had the body to match — and knowing what he and Shirlyn had been doing in there had my whole body buzzing with lust. Shirlyn must have seen it immediately because, before I could excuse myself and leave, she was inviting me to stay and have sex with Chris. When I started to refuse, she took my hand and pulled me into Chris’s lap. The rest, as they say, is glorious history.”

Marie’s grin had widened with these memories and, before Abi could comment, she added one more thing. “Oh, you asked about lovers since my divorce. I’ve only had relationships with women since then except that Chris and I — Chris is divorced now, too — every now and then, Chris and I get together. He teaches Law in Michigan, though, so it’s not very often.”

She reached over and softly caressed Abi’s arm. “So now, Babe, I’m all yours.”



 
Memories - joy and pain

Abi listened attentively as she drove. The story was hot and Abi could feel herself reacting to what she was hearing. She felt that familiar tingle again between her legs and she felt moisture dampening her panties. After Jo stopped, Abi took a breath, “That is a hot story. It is so special that you are still with Chris sometimes. My story is complicated, but the basics are that by the time I reached my formative years my mom had married my step dad and they took up a hippie lifestyle which included a lot of nudity and free love in public. I saw a lot and I started to participate early, mostly touching and experimenting with myself and others. One of my parent’s best friends were a couple I called Aunt Marge and Uncle Chuck even though they weren’t related. She was my first woman when I was a teen and I loved it. I loved being with her so much more than being with guys and by then I was pretty experienced with guys. I continued to visit them and play until they got infirm and eventually passed. I even ended up a Aunt Marge’s caregiver at the end until she had to go into a nursing home.”

Abi sighed and felt a wave of emotion. “I met my husband Greg when I was also in high school, his family were hippie friends with my parents. We did Grateful Dead concerts, and rallies and communes and stuff like that together. Greg was older and sexually we did everything together and started to explore BDSM together also. I had learned early that I liked to be spanked, and Greg, well, Greg liked to spank me, sometimes in front of our special friends. He also liked to tie me up and display me like that. We were pretty wild for a while and we had a group of friends who we playe with too. Then I went to South America and when I came back we got married and I went to grad school. He also had started his academic career so things started to slow down and our sex life became kind of vanilla. And then we had kids and things pretty much stopped between us and he drifted away. I tried everything I could think of, but he had lost interest in me. So I found others here and there. Some of them I met online and were rather abusive and dangerous. After one really bad and scary experience I swore off meeting people from online groups and just, well, played with myself and had a couple lovers here and there. Greg got into guys and announced that he was gay. So that was the end of our marriage. By this time the kids were grown and being around him all the time was hard for me. He had gotten mean, and he knows just how to hurt me with his words and he did it a lot, actually he still does it, I got a text from him yesterday morning. Anyway, well, so this job opened and I told you a little about that so here I am.” She paused and wiped tears from her eyes. “I wasn’t looking for a lover or a mistress but I found you. How did that happen? Maybe it won’t last between us, but you need to know that you gave me a beautiful gift last night. For the first time in well, years I felt desirable and loved.” She looked over and smiled, she had tears in her eyes. She took Jo’s hand and squeezed it.

“As far as my BDSM experience I’ll say this, mostly my DS experience has been with guys and mostly it has been abusive, well after Greg - he was never abusive back then and was never physically abuse towards me, only verbally. Most of the male dominants I have met don’t get the difference between loving dominance and being cruel and abusive. As far as female domes, well, Aunt Marge played a little with it, she would spank me and stuff, but mostly we just made love. She did have her kinks though,” Abi giggled. “I had another woman lover for a while who was assertive, but not really dominant. And we just made love whenever her husband was out of town.” She turned to Jo, “So you are kind of my first real dominant mistress!” She sighed and looked over at Jo and then back to the road, again wiping her eyes.
 
Dominant Mistress



“‘Dominant mistress,’” Josephine echoed Abi’s description of her. Hearing her lover acknowledge this made her loins burn. “I like the sound of that, and I’m glad you sound so comfortable with that defining one aspect of our relationship. I intend to take full advantage of those feelings... in a way I promise you’ll appreciate.”

Josephine had already planned certain things for their Saturday together. Now seemed the time to broach the subject. “When we get to your house — while you feed your cat — I’ll need access to your wardrobe.”

 
Clothing



“‘Dominant mistress,’” Josephine echoed Abi’s description of her. Hearing her lover acknowledge this made her loins burn. “I like the sound of that, and I’m glad you sound so comfortable with that defining one aspect of our relationship. I intend to take full advantage of those feelings... in a way I promise you’ll appreciate.”


Jo’s response made Abi gasped and she felt a wave of lust and excitement course through her body to the extent that she had to shift in her seat while driving. She reach a hand between her legs and rubbed to relieve the ache. “I... look forward to that. Thank you,” she said softly.



Josephine had already planned certain things for their Saturday together. Now seemed the time to broach the subject. “When we get to your house — while you feed your cat — I’ll need access to your wardrobe.”


“My wardrobe?” This comment scared Abi. She had had a lover once who wanted her to dress provocatively in public. She had agreed and played along when he demanded she forgo underwear and dress slutty when they went out (all done while she was married also, so she had to hide this from her husband), but when he had started demanding she do that at school she drew the line and he got mad and left. It had been ugly and besides Abi was pretty sure that her wardrobe would be downright boring next to Jo’s. Abi had very few dresses, mostly she wore skirts that made her look like a catholic schoolgirl or she wore a business suit with a skirt. Everything was modest, knee length skirts and loose blouses and sweaters. Even her intimate apparel was not terribly interesting. She tended to go naked at home unless she was cold and then she would choose one of her couple nightgowns that were long and flannel. Her panties were all cotton and were mostly bikini panties (or some very old granny panties) and all bought at Target. “Um... well, ok. But I don’t think you will find my clothes very interesting.” Abi’s voice conveyed both insecurity and a fear of rejection. For despite her bad experiences with this one lover, what came into her head was her ex-husband’s voice complaining and mocking her for looking and dressing like an old lady - actually the phrase he used was “old bitty!” And Abi knew that for the most part it was true.

Abi turned into the subdivision and started winding her way through the streets.
 
My house

Abi turned onto a street and drove to the end of the block and turned into the driveway. It was a small house. She had neighbors, but he house abutted a woods on one side and had a fence on the other. The neighboring house were spread out so no one was really close. This was an old neighborhood, Abi explained. This neighborhood had the houses farther apart than in more recent developments. “It gives me a lot of privacy.” She pulled around behind the house and pulled into the 1 car garage that was hidden from the street. “Welcome to my home.” She turned and smiled at Jo.
 

Attachments

  • 7CC34BB1-6DD2-433B-8C08-4EF82A1A0B68.jpg
    7CC34BB1-6DD2-433B-8C08-4EF82A1A0B68.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 0
Be It Ever So Humble



“It’s cute!” Josephine said of Abi’s house, placing a quick kiss on her lips. “Just like its owner.”

She followed her new lover inside. “How about the Grand Tour?”

 
The Grand Tour

“Why don’t you give me the grand tour?”
“Absolutely!” Abi said as she and Jo stepped out of the car. The driveway had snaked around and down so that the garage was behind the house and underneath the back portion of the house. The house itself was deeper than it looked from the street. Even so, it was still pretty small. The garage was only large enough for one car with some room for a lawn mower, a hose and a few gardening tools pulled up on a long table. Abi stepped to the open garage door and motioned to the woods which lay a few yards from the driveway. “It is nice that the house is almost completely surrounded by woods. I’ll put in a little flowery garden over there, but otherwise I really won’t have to do much to maintain the backyard.” She turned around and pointed, “This deck needs some work though.” Steps to the deck came down next the garage and the deck itself opened from the kitchen and provided a little small patio. But it was old and needed to be sealed, and possibly reinforced. “I put a few things out there for now, but I’m not using it yet until I have some workers out to check it out. But notice how private it is. There are no neighbors around close enough to spy. I can wander around outside naked and no one will see me.” She smiled and blushed.

Abi led Jo back inside the garage, she hit the button to close the garage door and then led them and through a little door at the back of the garage and entered into the basement of the house. She switched on the light. As soon as they entered they heard the distinctive crying of the cat from behind the closed door at the top of the stairs. “Someone is unhappy!” She walked towards the stairs, “This basement is utilitarian and unfinished as you can see. The washer and dryer are down here, and the furnace but otherwise it is not really functional.

They walked up the rickety steps to the kitchen and opened the door. The cat was there and stopped mewling as soon as he saw Jo. “This is my kitty - Hephaistos or Hephy for short.” The cat had begun investigating Jo, sniffing around her and purring. “I think he likes you!” Abi picked him up and hugged and petted him, but he wanted down. “Why are you complaining,” she giggled as she spoke to the cat, “There is dry food in your bowl!” And then to Jo, “Silly and picky, he likes wet food better.” So this is my small functional kitchen and there is the dining room.” Abi led them through the dining room, “There is my library with my piano and then a little living room with a fireplace.” She paused, “it is not fancy, but it is functional and homey and I like it.”

Abi then led Jo upstairs. “There are two rooms up here, one is my bedroom and one is my study, which is a mess.” They stepped into the study. There was a desk with a couple computers and hard drives along with books and papers piled high. On the desk there was a pink object laying there on top of some of the papers. Abi blushed again, “I forgot to put my vibrator away the last time I used it! How embarrassing but I wasn’t expecting visitors!” Abi then led them both to the bedroom.

“And finally here is my bedroom, with the bathroom” she pointed to one side, “and the closet,” she pointed to the other. “It is all pretty simple and not really as nice as yours but it works for me.” She sighed, “Um.... I need to go feed Hephy so feel free to rummage around.” She kissed Jo and went back down the stairs.
 

Attachments

  • 9A734F05-DBDA-4A28-9793-B32656D610F3.jpg
    9A734F05-DBDA-4A28-9793-B32656D610F3.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 500AB509-D2CB-465C-994C-9FBD853D91E1.jpg
    500AB509-D2CB-465C-994C-9FBD853D91E1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 50977081-CDD5-4E5B-886A-7988DA717CE9.jpg
    50977081-CDD5-4E5B-886A-7988DA717CE9.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 910EA4D6-4EA8-4F3C-AD7D-180F1FB034EE.jpeg
    910EA4D6-4EA8-4F3C-AD7D-180F1FB034EE.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DF961062-7FFE-444B-A6C6-7B134A2816E5.jpeg
    DF961062-7FFE-444B-A6C6-7B134A2816E5.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 0
A few more photos

A few more photos
 

Attachments

  • A379199E-358F-4B74-92D7-A5625059EAE6.jpeg
    A379199E-358F-4B74-92D7-A5625059EAE6.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 0
  • 70D13456-3442-4049-9C70-3D5C5326DFC4.jpg
    70D13456-3442-4049-9C70-3D5C5326DFC4.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 0
Midwest Chic



“Polka dots!” Josephine exclaimed gleefully to herself as she looked through the dresses in Abi’s closet. She pulled out the black dress with white polka dots and looked it over. “Perfect.”

She found a black satin full slip that would work with the dress, and did not bother to look for any other underwear. Laying these out on the bed, she next searched through Abi’s shoes until she found a pair of open toed black sandals with three inch heels. Setting these out, she went to the bedroom door and called downstairs. “I’m ready when you are.”

 
Presenting

Abi had finished feeding Hephy and had checked through the mail and was nervously doing little house things when she heard Jo call down to her. Her heart started beating fast and she felt nervous. She took a deep breath in, “I’ll be right up,” she called. She put down the mail and walked back up the stairs and into the bedroom. There was Jo looking radiant in her beautiful dress standing by her bed with some of her clothes laid out. “Yes... mistress?” She said softly.
 
Accessorizing



“Yes...” Abi began softly upon entering her bedroom in reply to Josephine’s summons. After a moment she added a word. “Mistress.”

Josephine smiled at this title. She considered requiring Abi to use it at all times that would not risk embarrassing them professionally. First, however, to the business at hand.

“Get changed into just these items,” Josephine commanded, pointing to the black dress with white polka dots and black satin full slip on the bed, and the pair of open toed black sandals with three inch heels on the floor beneath these. “That’s all you’re to wear, unless you own a black garter belt and some appropriate stockings.”

 
Dressing to please



“Get changed into just these items,” Josephine commanded...
“That’s all you’re to wear, unless you own a black garter belt and some appropriate stockings.”


“I have some stockings Mistress,” Abi said as she walked over to her dresser and opened the top drawer and pulled out some black thigh high stockings. She handed them to Jo and then taking a breath. She pulled off her sweatshirt and T-shirt in one motion. Her breasts bounced and she reached up and squeezed them. Then she opened and pulled off her jeans and panties. She stood naked for a minute. Finally she sat on the edge of the bed and removed her socks and then put on the thigh high stockings. Then she took the slip and pulled it over her head. Finally the dress. She fixed her hair and then turned slowly to let Mistress Jo see her completely. “How do I look?” She said softly...
 
First Lovers, Now Friends



“How do I look?” Abi asked humbly.

“Good enough to eat,” Josephine replied with a chuckle that left no doubt as to the double entendre. “But that’s for later. For now, let’s just spend the afternoon getting to know each other to an extent commensurate to our intimacy. I’d love walk around the Elvehjem... I mean, Chazen Museum with you. Or, if that’s too much of a busman’s holiday for you, we could just stroll along State Street. Either way, bring a wrap. It’s bound to be chilly.”

 
An Outing



“Good enough to eat,” Josephine replied with a chuckle that left no doubt as to the double entendre. “But that’s for later. For now, let’s just spend the afternoon getting to know each other to an extent commensurate to our intimacy. I’d love walk around the Elvehjem... I mean, Chazen Museum with you. Or, if that’s too much of a busman’s holiday for you, we could just stroll along State Street. Either way, bring a wrap. It’s bound to be chilly.”


“That sounds wonderful,” Abi exclaimed as they walked down the stairs. “The last time I wore this dress I wore it with this cape.” She went to the hall closet and reached in an unzipped a garment bag. Then she pulled out a long dark green cape. “This was left over from my opera days. It was actually a gift from the company I sang with, in the chorus. They gave me this as a going away present. It was in South America actually. It is old, but I hardly ever wear it. But I did wear it to a special university reception once, actually when my ex was appointed chair. He complimented me!” She sighed, “How about that? It might have been the last time.” She looked wistful for a moment, “Could I wear this” she asked and her voice conveyed a kind of excitement you might hear from a teenage girl picking out a prom dress, “Or I could just wear my regular coat.” She pulled that out and showed it to Jo. It was just a long black coat. “Which would you prefer Mistress?”
 

Attachments

  • 6539A3ED-EAC7-4F3B-B27C-C40E3BB6983C.jpg
    6539A3ED-EAC7-4F3B-B27C-C40E3BB6983C.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 013D8FBA-4ABB-49D7-8841-7F8E18E8759E.jpg
    013D8FBA-4ABB-49D7-8841-7F8E18E8759E.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Clashing



The green cape Abi wanted to wear did not match her black dress with white polka dots at all, and had a tartan lining. Plaid with polka dots?! It seemed Abi might need someone to take charge of every detail of her life.

Josephine did not want to disappoint her new lover. On the other hand, this circumstance provided an opportunity to establish true dominance. She smiled lovingly as she delivered her verdict.

“Wear the coat,” she said simply, leaving no choice.


 
Oh...

“Wear the coat!” The tone of Jo’s voice physically excited Abi. She put the cape back and then pulled the coat off the hanger and then looked down at her dress. “Oh...” She blushed, how silly of course her favorite cape didn’t go with the dress at all. “What a ditz I am sometimes,” she said to herself as she pulled the coat on. Abi had grown up in a very strange environment with a distant mother who was rather detached from life. Her mother’s friend Marge had been more of a mother but none of them thought some basic life skills (like how a girl should dress) were very important so she simply never learned these things until she was encountered these situations later in life. At those times she often came off as ditzy, or as the “absentminded professor.” Even her daughters had more basic life sense than Abi did and they sometimes, gently laughed at her.

Abi sighed, “I’m... I’m sorry mistress that I didn’t notice...” Her voice trailed off.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top