The defenders of Hummus on this board....

I don't dip things in it. I spread it on wraps before adding a bunch of veggies. It adds a savory flavor and a bit of protein.

I don't dip things in it. I spread it on wraps before adding a bunch of veggies. It adds a savory flavor and a bit of protein.

That sounds quite good, although I may substitute some fresh flatbread for the wrap

Roasted garlic hummus has become my go-to sandwich spread.

Kinda like that sushi stuff the kids are so crazy about these days.

I got some to go one time, brought it back home, cooked it, it tasted like fish.

lolsers

Carl-Sagan-You-Are-Awesome.gif

Why is everyone always so mad at cilantro all of the time?

Different palates. And the fact that cilantro takes over every food it can sneak into, trying to have everything taste the same, and really seems to hate people that enjoy blandness. I always want to shave my taste buds off after eating it.

I make it quite often at home, but I haven't found a brand that I really enjoy. It makes a great base for a goat cheese pizza.

She's not that kinky, unfortunately. She must like eating the stuff.
Have you tried drizzling her with any foodstuff? Perhaps she just hasn't had the opportunity to be that kinky yet.

Roasted garlic hummus has become my go-to sandwich spread.
Mine has been spring pea pesto. Peas, garlic, olive oil, s&p, fresh mint. Fantastic on a ham sandwich.

For some unfortunate souls, cilantro tastes like soap.

I make it quite often at home, but I haven't found a brand that I really enjoy. It makes a great base for a goat cheese pizza.
Homemade hummus blows the store-bought stuff away. A fresh made batch of hummus is a thing of beauty. Tasty, tasty beauty.

Whoever said it was great on a sandwich wasn't kidding ,though it will never replace mayo in my foodie heart. Sometimes I will spread some mayo on a piece of toast.

I'll go on record and say I like hummus.

Fearless prediction: Zipman will now reply that he DOESN'T THINK ALL HUMMUS IS EVIL!

LOL, when it comes to being a hate-filled, butt-hurt loser, you're really giving busybody a run for his money.

:D

LOL, when it comes to being a hate-filled, butt-hurt loser, you're really giving busybody a run for his money.

*pats Zippy Bitchtits on his greasy little head*

You just go on and keep thinking that, skippy.

p.s. Didja see that Vetteman actually manned up and apologized for an error of fact he made yesterday? That means you're now are solely in first place in the "I can't be wrong, because I really BELIEVE this..." sweepstakes.

*pats Zippy Bitchtits on his greasy little head*

You just go on and keep thinking that, skippy.

p.s. Didja see that Vetteman actually manned up and apologized for an error of fact he made yesterday? That means you're now are solely in first place in the "I can't be wrong, because I really BELIEVE this..." sweepstakes.

You're so pathetic it isn't even funny.

You hounded me on that thread and when I didn't answer the way you wanted, you disappeared.

Have fun with your little internet enemies and grudges. And really? Calling me by the name I gave you? Can't you at least be original and come up with an insult of your own?

Did you know Julia Child hated cilantro?
And there are people out there that consider themselves cilantrophobes, you'll often hear them say it tastes like soap.

What would you suggest?
Honey and chocolate syrup - used sparingly - are wondrous ways to mark a trail you will clean with your tongue.

Whipped cream, but in a bowl, not in the canister. Too much comes out at a time from the canister; you don't want to get full. When it's in a bowl, you can use the spoon to apply dollops to nipples, and spread it in swirls around breasts, across the curve of the stomach, in the ticklish spot in the crook of the arm.

Ripe strawberries and sliced peaches compliment her natural juices.

Creme de menthe is delightfully refreshing when mixed with warm breath. Just as with the honey and chocolate syrup, use sparingly. I hold a finger firmly over the opening, to allow a few drops out at a time.

Honey and chocolate syrup - used sparingly - are wondrous ways to mark a trail you will clean with your tongue.

Whipped cream, but in a bowl, not in the canister. Too much comes out at a time from the canister; you don't want to get full. When it's in a bowl, you can use the spoon to apply dollops to nipples, and spread it in swirls around breasts, across the curve of the stomach, in the ticklish spot in the crook of the arm.

Ripe strawberries and sliced peaches compliment her natural juices.

Creme de menthe is delightfully refreshing when mixed with warm breath. Just as with the honey and chocolate syrup, use sparingly. I hold a finger firmly over the opening, to allow a few drops out at a time.

Set me up with Serena Williams and I'm in.

Did you know Julia Child hated cilantro?
And there are people out there that consider themselves cilantrophobes, you'll often hear them say it tastes like soap.

What kind of soap are people eating?? :confused:

Back