Feeldoe... anyone tried it?

bump

bump...... some pics at another site.... pm if interested.... just some..... sigh.
I don't want to get into trouble. Hoping someone else finds a source with more
information.

Heck.... I haven't even found pics of a nexus in use.
 
One thing I will point out about the Nexus is that it won't look like much in pictures. The Feeldoe might be different because it can theoretically be used without a harness, but the Nexus in use looks like any other black and white (or blue and white) swirly silicone dildo in a harness.
 
Etoile..... I know what it looks like

And I can't find pics or vids of the Nexus either. I'll know what is really going on.... GRIN.

More Feeldoe
http://www.webelez.com/Members/movies_05.htm They did do more..... some is free. If anyone pays.... please let us know what you think!
 
Last edited:
report of feeldoe test.....

So..... for all those doubters..... if a woman was able to do 20* serious jumping jacks.... and the feeldoe stayed in (a heavier longer penis model than currently available) would that help prove that with practice the feeldoe really did live up to the ideals of "strapless"?? Of course like a real cock..... you have to imagine that the feeldoe will be swinging wildly down and then up to slap the exerciser in the tummy... Ummmm personally I try not to do a lot of jumping jacks with a hard on for much the same reason as I'm sure ladies don't like jogging without support. Sounds like a hell of a test to me!!

(*actually...... the testor said 100 would have been easy except for losing her breath)
 
Huh. Well, it sounds like a good test...but I still think she'd have to be the queen of Kegels!
 
I'll ask if she is Queen of Kegals...

You certainly build up those muscles using the feeldoe.... and that's just a shame. What a terrible workout it must be. She certainly has had a lot of experience with
the feeldoe that's for sure...
But I will ask.... whether she thinks she extraordinary in that respect.
 
Etoile said:
Huh. Well, it sounds like a good test...but I still think she'd have to be the queen of Kegels!

She's talked to another lady who doubled the record to 20 jumping jacks...

oddly enough Etoile.... you are one of very few hits now on google for feeldoe video's or whatever I was searching because you put the link to the video on your webpage. Have you looked at the video yet? (Nice try guys! No, Etoile does NOT have vid of her own feeldoe use. Get your minds out of the gutter!)
 
Last edited:
My Feeldoe fit just fine.

I received a Feeldoe as a Christmas gift from a very special friend and have tested it twice, on two different men, and both times it worked really great. I didn't have a problem with feeling like it was coming out. It was great having it attached to me and I loved the feel of the bulb in my pussy. So cool and filling.

I would mostly love to try it out on the man who gifted me with it but alas he lives across the country from me. Perhaps someday I will have the opportunity to slip it to him. Yum.

Francy
 
Feeldoe Taste and Smell.... different?

francypants said:
I received a Feeldoe as a Christmas gift from a very special friend and have tested it twice, on two different men, and both times it worked really great. I didn't have a problem with feeling like it was coming out. It was great having it attached to me and I loved the feel of the bulb in my pussy. So cool and filling.

I would mostly love to try it out on the man who gifted me with it but alas he lives across the country from me. Perhaps someday I will have the opportunity to slip it to him. Yum.

Francy

Welcome back MissFrancypants! I'll hope you reply to this, but please if others have any knowledge feel free!

Mia (the feeldoe's creator) is quite proud that she uses really high quality materials, but more importantly materials that are safe for her users. The video at webelez implies that the feeldoe smells and tastes good. I assume this means that it doesn't smell toxic like other rubbery sex toys do. So..... has anyone gotten close enough to reply??
The fact that Mia used the best materials for engineering reason is no big whoop, but that she also looked at the danger to those using them is very cool. If I ever take the risk of buying one..... I'll be sure to get it direct from her.

While we are waiting for more real experiences.....
I found another story.......... but it gets a bit .... darker than I'm into..... Do NOT try to put anything down the out hole.. nuff said.
The feeldoe part of the story ? Great!! Except that I'm not going to do felatio AFTER..... before?? Try to stop me!
http://www.asstr.org/~creampie/switch.html
I'll let you hunt around to find the author's archive since it isn't all feeldoe. http://www.asstr.org/~creampie/
ffm with feeldoe....... http://www.asstr.org/~creampie/cleaningup.html
 
uptoplay2 said:
The video at webelez implies that the feeldoe smells and tastes good. I assume this means that it doesn't smell toxic like other rubbery sex toys do.
I wouldn't think that a silicone sex toy would ever smell or taste good unless it was covered with flavored lube. Have you played with silicone before? I would describe it as odorless and tasteless for the most part. It's certainly not rubbery, it's made of a completely different material!

Hey francypants, any chance you'd be willing to give us dimensions on the bulb end? Diameter (at the widest point) and insertable length are what interest me most.
 
Feeldoe 1.5" x 7"
~bulb 1.375" x 3.5"

The Slim version has the vibrator
Feeldoe Slim 1.25" x 6.25"
~bulb 1.375" x 3.5"

There are bigger versions coming out but the bulb (or pony) is the same. The horse is bigger.

(Can't say I've played with silicone....... in the video ... The lady says it tastes great...? Joke I guess.... but compared to rubber??)
 
Last edited:
bump....

I think there is a larger version out now.

Also the larger version now comes with an option for a vibrator.
 
Cool, I will have to keep my eyes open for that.

I meant to mention that my wife and I used the Nexus Jr. without a harness recently. It was okay, but we couldn't get into the rhythm as much as we wanted to - couldn't do any really vigorous pounding.
 
Etoile said:
Cool, I will have to keep my eyes open for that.

I meant to mention that my wife and I used the Nexus Jr. without a harness recently. It was okay, but we couldn't get into the rhythm as much as we wanted to - couldn't do any really vigorous pounding.

I have my doubts that the Nexus would hold as well as the feeldoe. Etoile... write to Mia at Feeldoe.com. Ask her about her product. She's very cool in my humble opinion. I wish you could get your hands on one, I would love to know what you think.

As for "pounding".... well... as I've said before ... I'm not trying to give my lover an unrealistic experience. If I pound.... it's all over pretty quick, but being able to have her pound for a little while would be great.
 
[Repeated entry] something I might dream about.... but not good here.
 
Last edited:
I notice chittylove mentions it keeps falling out - that's a shame.

I am planning on stopping in at Come As You Are in Toronto on Tuesday with my wife, this is on my shopping list if she thinks it looks good!
 
I was bummed too!

Etoile said:
I notice chittylove mentions it keeps falling out - that's a shame.

I am planning on stopping in at Come As You Are in Toronto on Tuesday with my wife, this is on my shopping list if she thinks it looks good!

On the other hand..... it slipped out because she was soooo excited. So that's good. We need to know more about how experienced she is with it. Either way... I'd rather have a feeldoe in a harness if it must be then most of the other stuff out there.
 
my wife and I used the feeldoe with out much luck. Kept slipping out and when we tried it with the harness the part that is suppose to stimulate the clit didn't hit in the right place. we might try it again if we can figure the darn thing out.
 
all those poor feeldoes sitting in lonely drawers...

Isn't a feeldoe fun to play with all by itself? Granted I'd want help, but if I had one..... well...... I might not be so curious anymore I guess.

Anything you want out of a new version being designed for female male use?? Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Feeldoe/ and post some messages. I'll get them to Mia. She's working on a new model now that she's given the female crowd what they wanted.... the STOUT.... a bit thicker... just a smidge shorter. 6" x 1.75" Black.

The one being planned..... RED ..... "Blaze"..... (Mia's words)
.....have scheduled engineering and will get started on the actual model in about two weeks. have to get a clear picture in my head before then. so the upshot of your poles and postings is to go with a full inch longer than the original violet feeldoe, maybe just a wee bit thicker (for ridigity's sake) and keep the cantilever, but swell the underside of the corona at the head for prostate stimulation when they're doing the doggy style thing. do i have all of these detail right? is this what they're asking for? please correct me if i've missed something or haven't understood what your friends want. we'll leave the jury at bay on the material hardness/softness and hope we get a report someone trying the old softer material...

"We" are trying to say.... less curve.... straighter.... and YES... more variations to promote more prostate massage...

Get your opinion included at yahoo. Share your experiences. Actually you all do a great job of that here!

And..... NO...... she's not paying me. I don't even own one.... but this new model.... might finally get me to play!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top