Not Dom but in a relationship

Have you discussed the possibility of apprenticeship with her?

She has told you what happens when they meet, would it be acceptable for you to take part in it?
 
We have not discussed an apprenticeship or me going along to learn. I'm not sure that I'm comfortable or secure enough to go along. The distance makes it better somehow. Jealousy is still an issue for me but it is getting better.

So I know how I feel but I don't know how she or her Dom would feel about me coming along. And I don't want to invade her space. This is something she does because she enjoys it. Even if I were to act like a Dom and top her I wouldn't expect that she stop going to see her current dom.

Going along is definitely something to consider. I am very slowly warming to the idea. But it's still pushing my boundaries.
 
:rolleyes:


You know, hitting someone with a cane is something that a lot of parents managed without special safety S&M training a few decades ago, yet you are deemed unworthy by the partner you hope to have a long healthy relationship with.

*shrugs*

Well, my opinion is stated and I don't think I can contribute more.

I totally understand, but we don't have all the variables.

There may be someone else in his (Dom's) life who scratches his relational itches, but isn't into the rest of it. There are people in mine who have been *awesome* to beat on and completely uninteresting as a humping prospect.
 
:rolleyes:


You know, hitting someone with a cane is something that a lot of parents managed without special safety S&M training a few decades ago, yet you are deemed unworthy by the partner you hope to have a long healthy relationship with.

*shrugs*

Well, my opinion is stated and I don't think I can contribute more.

I have my wife extract my wisdom teeth because really it's just some pliers and a tug when you get down to basics. She should be really really upset that someone else does something for me that she doesn't want to do.
 
Do you think you really love him if you have had sex with someone else? I wouldn't lie and be secretive with someone I loved.
 
Back
Top