Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pardon me yet again maybe it is I who is sleep deprived...it was meant to read "tits I mean toots" not roots. And you may ignore all you wish...I don't think you would though...you never did ask me about my rule for sticking your tongue out. I'm sure that was a slight oversight on your part.

Or maybe you just can't type properly, earlier instead of saying morning you said Mormon to Peaches I think. I can ignore very well thank you very much. I can guess, i'm sure it's the same as everyone elses. Yeah we'll go with that

Last edited:
Yes I'm quite sure you can and yes my typing does suck, although be thankfulthis isnt handwritten I'd be banned for life lol

Do you have Doctors writing.....or perhaps you are a doctor and EVERYTHING is explained now

Do you have Doctors writing.....or perhaps you are a doctor and EVERYTHING is explained now

Lol no I'm no doctor just a truck driver is all LOL. With poor penmanship :D I can survive though the one closest to me doesn't fuss thats all that matters most.

And mornin PA

Good evenin/Mormon ms peaches thank you for the warm welcome. I hope your Monday was decent at least youbhad survived. :). Hopefully your Tuesday will be better.

Good mornin to the other Daddy's and babygirls.

Forgive the typo..."good evenin/mornin"

Smiles and winks as I look towards TT pssst thanks darlin

Ohh yes many thongs to be worse at for sure I'm half decent at so many other things too, even really good at.

Lol maybeee you say it as its a bad thing... Nothing wrong with a perv from time to time and hey at least I tried. I failed miserably but I tried

did I? Nope nothing wrong at all. Yes you are trying.....I mean you tried, yeah that's it.

*resists the urge to roll my eyes* I think bed is calling my name.

Have a good day everyone

Riggght TT its all good we've gone back and forth for hours figured I could get away with it at Lear once. Ans as far as handling hey one can only do the best they can. Its all good if they still fail

*giggles* clearly not, and clearly i'm not tired enough to let you either :p This is true, very true indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back