Play with my tits

Ummmm...i would like to slide my hand inside...slowly and and softly kneading the swell and feeling the warmth of ur skin. With my fingers reaching out to those hard cherries. I would roll them in my fingers....pinch them a lil' and finally unhook ur bra that is unable to contain those twin love handles. Placing my hands over them and feeling hard nipples piercing my palms...i would squeeze them. Gosh...ur nipples need to be licked, sucked and bitten. Ummm...lying u down on the bed..and smashing those lovely breasts together, i would sure like to slide my big fat cock in between them...fucking them slowly...back and forth with my cockhead each time hitting ur chin...soft skin of ur tits rubbing against my hard cock with each push...and pull...goshhh

Well my wife and I could do both. One of us could play with your wonderful toots while the other goes down on you. And after you cum my wife and I will swap and do it all again. Send me a PM if you want more. We love those sexy tits.

I'm really not into fmf threesomes but that sound a bit ....enticing. To say the least :)

Those tits in your avatar are the most wonderful thing about Lit.

Well iam in the NYC area and i love tits and i love to lick the nipples in Circles an give a gentility nimble and circles again and what ever i do to the right tit i do to the left i really enjoy it.I also have a tongue ring idk if thats a plus to u but yea ur tits look really nice

I came from having my nipples sucked ;)

Well, nipples are a gateway part...oh wait....are you saying you ""came" while having your nipples sucked...or you just arrived here after having your nipples sucked...Just want to make sure I understand... : )

Well, nipples are a gateway part...oh wait....are you saying you ""came" while having your nipples sucked...or you just arrived here after having your nipples sucked...Just want to make sure I understand... : )

Came while having my nipples sucked. Glad to clarify lol.

Back