Occasional Pin-Up Girl

Well, after a little hiatus, I'm back. :)

Time for a fresh start with a new thread. I'll be here as often as I can, and post as many pics as I can, but might not be around as much as I was with my last two threads.

Speaking of which, you can see my former threads here and here. There are still pictures on both, primarily on the first. I'll also post the index here at some point.

And in case I'm new to you, just a nice little request from me: I :heart: friendly PMs, but please keep the crass comments to yourself. If I want you to cum on my tits, I'll definitely let you know. ;)

If we've met before, thanks for sticking with me, and if we're still strangers, welcome!

Want some pics?

Wow, wow, and oh yes, WOW!

Time for a fresh start with a new thread. I'll be here as often as I can, and post as many pics as I can, but might not be around as much as I was with my last two threads.

Speaking of which, you can see my former threads here and here. There are still pictures on both, primarily on the first. I'll also post the index here at some point.

And in case I'm new to you, just a nice little request from me: I :heart: friendly PMs, but please keep the crass comments to yourself. If I want you to cum on my tits, I'll definitely let you know. ;)

If we've met before, thanks for sticking with me, and if we're still strangers, welcome!

Want some pics?

That felt like forever!!!!

So, yay!!

:rose:

I have always enjoyed pinups that are tastefully and artfully done. You are definitely worth following. I like your artwork. Your subject is quite beautiful.

Stunning.

You have a beautiful body and a wonderful smile. :rose:

Thank you for posting the pics. I never saw your other threads so I guess I am a newbie (virginal, you might say!) to your obvious fame! :D

Want some pics?
My my my SweetSam with that SweetAss

Want some pics?

Still sexy and creative photos......glad you are posting on your own terms.

Love them all, so gorgeous and classy. The 5th one with that smile is a huge WOW.

Want some pics?
Gracious .welcome back sweet sassy Sam. You were missed and its nice to see you back rocking the pages of lit with big boobies and sexy ass!
Nice one.
Oh, and pic1 rocks!
FF x

Hooked after viewing first pic, just spectacular. Beautiful pictures of a very lovely lady :rose::rose:

Want some pics?
Very nice, sweetie!!

Want some pics?
?

Glad you're back sexy ... :kiss:

The lips, the curves, the hair...... yeah, you're a pin-up alright! Damn, it is a treat to see you posting pics again!!

Want some pics?

welcum back sexy gorgeous :D

I'm so pleased to see you back and your first picture is the hidden beautiful sexy ass.. I think we need to explore more this wonderful ASSet of yours in this thread :D
not to ignore your other beautiful features, BUT this cutie ass deserves more attention:D

Want some pics?

Momma just love your soft curves xx :rose:

Want some pics?
Great thread Sam! Thanks for starting it up! You look smashing

Want some pics?

Love those pics!!!

And I'm sorry I missed your earlier threads. (I'll be making up for that in short order.)

I have always loved pin-ups and you have all the classic appeal of a pin-up. Perfect pairing.

Back